Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Truth

"Hank loved the naked truth…"

11
5 Comments 5
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

In the new apartment block that James moved to, he met his neighbour Hank, on the second afternoon as he was parking his car in the communal garage under the building. Hank was getting off his motorbike as introductions were exchanged. They also realized that they were living in adjoining apartments on the second floor, during their chat.

Hank was in his early sixties, stood about six-foot-two tall, and had a monstrous beard that hung halfway down his stomach. Hank’s beard and his full head of hair were light brown and flecked with grey. He wasn’t good-looking but had an interesting face. It was a well-seasoned visage that looked like it could tell a few stories. After their brief exchange, they entered their own apartments.

Two days later, after James arrived home with a takeaway for dinner, James changed into shorts and a t-shirt. He then consumed his meal, and as he was about to relax in his lounge afterward, the doorbell chimed.

“Have you eaten?” Hank inquired, standing in the doorway.

“Yes, in fact, I just finished my meal,” James answered.

“Good, me too,” Hank replied, before continuing, “Would you like to have a drink with me?”

“Sure, thanks, will be great… just let me put my sandals on,” James replied, somewhat bewildered.

“Why? I live next door, why bother with sandals?” Hank countered. Like James, Hank was also barefooted and wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

“Okay… just let me grab my keys,” James answered.

“Hope you drink beer, because that’s all I’ve got,” Hank stated.

“Beer’s great,” James replied, as he followed Hank to his apartment.

Once they had their beers in hand they moved through to the lounge. Hank had two huge sofas that faced each another, and so they sat down across from one other sipping their beers.

Initially, they spoke about the events of the day. Going first, James said that he had been rather busy that day and explained what he did for a living. Next, Hank told him that he was semi-retired but spent a couple of days a week working for his old company. Hank explained that having repaired and serviced motorbikes for a living, his former workplace still made use of his services when required and paid him on an hourly basis. The money he made came in rather useful and more than paid for groceries and utilities. Unlike James, Hank owned his apartment.

“Were you ever married?” James asked once work histories had been dispensed with.

“Nah… never got married,” Hank replied, with a laugh. “Never wanted to do the kiddie thing. I’m a ‘love them and leave them’ kind of guy. Besides, I’m very comfortable in my own company,” Hank concluded.

James was becoming intrigued by Hank and there was something very sexy about him. Hank’s large hands and feet were masculine and attractive and his muscular legs were well-proportioned.

After a brief respite in the conversation, the words that Hank uttered next, however, blew James’ mind.

“Listen, I hope you are not offended, but I’m into nudity and always like to be naked at home. I find that clothes are like barriers between people. It almost as if they are like obstacles to honesty. Do you mind if I get rid of this shit?” Hank asked as he began to tug at his t-shirt.

“No, not at all,” James answered, trying to act nonchalant.

Hank then arose before he dispensed with his clothing. Once naked, Hank sat down again with his right arm resting on the armrest, before lifting his left leg and placing his foot on the seat next to him, thereby opening his legs wide apart. Hank was not overly hairy but had a light dusting of hair on his chest and stomach. He had a meaty circumcised knob that hung over a very impressive pair of balls.

After taking another sip of his beer, Hank then said, “Why don’t you also get more comfortable?”

Noticing the stunned look on James’ face, Hank quickly continued, “You are not obliged, but it would be nice to remove all the barriers between us.”

There was a strange look on Hank’s face. It wasn’t salacious, but could best be described as one of challenging bemusement. This was turning into a very peculiar evening for James.

Gingerly, James arose and began to undress. Once done, he sat down again, before bashfully smiling at Hank.

“Put your foot up and relax,” Hank then advised.

Mirroring the position of Hank’s body, James assumed the same position across from Hank.

After taking a really long look at James, Hank then focussed on James’ knob before saying, “Fuck, James, now I’m very envious.”

James was puzzled. Although he had a good sized uncut dick that was almost as big as Hank’s, he was baffled as to why Hank would be envious.

Picking up on James’ confused look, Hank continued, “I have always missed that skin that was butchered from me and fuck, boy, you have enough skin for both of us.”

James had a very substantial cock snout that hung a couple of inches off the end of his knob. Even when his cock was fully erect there was still close to an inch of overhang.

“May I get a knife and cut some of that skin off for me?” Hank asked, with a laugh.

Picking up on the mirth, James replied, “Sure, but only if you give me one of those huge nuts of yours.”

As they both sniggered, Hank cupped his ball-sack in his hands and said, “You won’t believe how much spunk these babies produce.”

There was a brief pause as both guys continued to snigger, before Hank said, “You have beautiful feet.”

“So do you,” James countered, “How big are yours?”

“Size fourteen,” Hank replied, before asking, “And yours?”

“Size eleven,” James answered.

“Hold them up a wriggle your toes for me,” Hank suggested, with a smile.

James lifted his feet and began to jiggle his toes. Hank then followed suit and did the same. As both men laughed Hank said, “You see, with no clothing or shoes, this pleasure would escape us. Naked, we can enjoy uninhibited bliss without silly obstructions.”

After they lowered their legs another pause followed, before Hank asked, “Do you play?”

“Play?” James inquired.

“You know… mess around with guys,” Hank answered, his eyes now alive with suggestiveness.

“I didn’t realize that you’re bisexual,” James stated, with disbelief in his eyes.

“Yeah... Although I have fucked many women, I prefer men because they are uncomplicated and less full of shit. Guys are sexually honest and don’t have the agendas that women have. I mean, with both of us naked like this, aren’t you enjoying the honesty between us?” Hank asked.

James simply smiled as he observed the ever-increasing rigidness of Hank’s dick.

“So, do you want to play?” Hank asked, before concluding, “Truthfully, I would like to borrow that foreskin of yours.”

“What do you mean?” James asked, dumbfounded.

“Well, I will answer you if you answer my question. Do you want to play?” Hank once more asked.

“Okay,” James replied, still looking baffled.

Hank arose smiling, before heading to the bathroom. When he returned he had a bath sheet in his hands. After placing it open on the floor, Hank invited James to join him. Standing over the towel Hank then told James to anchor his hands on Hank’s shoulders.

Hank now dribbled spit onto his dick-head before gripping hold of the front of James’ snout. After opening the front of James’ foreskin with his thumbs and index fingers, Hank began to pull James’ snout over his knob-head. Next, Hank’s hand began to move to and fro over the heads of their docked cocks.

HoneyBunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyBunnyy

Hank’s eyes were alive with lust as he looked at James and said, “I hope that I can borrow this snout of yours from time to time.”

“Anytime you want,” James answered, as he watched Hank’s hairy mouth closing in on his lips.

As they kissed and groaned James couldn’t believe what was happening to him. In a million years, he foolishly wouldn’t have given Hank the second look at a club or bar. Yet, here he was more excited than he had been in ages. James had always given all silver bear sites a wide berth, dismissively looking upon them with disdain. Yet, here he was, now fully aware why they had such a following. Hank was actually fucking hot, and James had fallen, hook, line, and sinker, for the guy.

“Tell me when you are getting close,” Hank grunted with pleasure.

“Yeah, I’m getting there,” James mumbled, before Hank’s hand really began to work their knobs.

Seconds after James began to unload, Hank commenced shuddering with excitement. James could literally feel the torrent of spunk that was cascading into his sheath. As he looked down he saw tons of lava oozing through Hank’s fingers and onto the towel. Hank had not lied about his prolific jizz production.

“Fuck, I thought you were exaggerating about your load,” James spluttered.

With a self-satisfied, ‘I told you so’ look, Hank let out a guffaw.

“Want another beer?” Hank then asked.

After they used the towel to mop up the creamy mess off their dicks, they again sat in the lounge, each with another beer in hand.

With a look of contentment, Hank then said, “You know, James, I think I have just found the perfect neighbour… Are you in a hurry to get going?”

“No, not at all,” James answered, with a smile.

“Good. Luckily, I don’t have to work tomorrow but I can’t guarantee that you’ll be too fresh in the morning.” Hank said, with a naughty grin.

“Bring it on,” James countered, before surprising Hank by asking, “When did you first have sex with a guy?”

Hank looked at him poignantly for a few seconds before placing his hands behind his head and smiling. Then, as if he had been transported back in time he tilted his head back and let out a laugh.

“Fuck,” he said, “That was a long time ago.”

Deep in thought initially, Hank then focussed on James before answering, “Jake… his name was Jake. Jake was my first boss when I qualified from a technical college. To this day… nobody has ever taught me more about my trade than Jake did. In those days the world wasn’t so politically correct. Your boss was like a god and what he told you to do, you simply did.”

After another brief reflection, Hank continued, “Jake was a bully. He was an ex-heavyweight wrestler and as strong as an ox. One day at work, a few months after I began, Jake and I had to work overtime. I had finished what I had to do, but after-hours you had to wait for your co-worker to finish, before locking up to leave. Needing to piss I then went to the toilets at the plant. As I stood in the stall, which had a broken lock, I didn’t hear him enter. I was randy and busy wanking when the door suddenly flung open. As I turned Jake stood there looking at me.”

Hank now let out a snort, before resuming, “Next, I pushed over the toilet seat, before a cock slid into my arse. To this day, I have never met a man with a bigger dick. Jesus, Jake was hung like a fuckin’ horse. I can’t say that I enjoyed my first butt-fucking but being in an industrial park and after-hours, nobody could hear my grunts and groans. Jake would never let me touch his uncut dick or suck it. To him, that was far too gay. Strangely, however, butt-fucking my arse didn’t qualify as gay to him."

Hank continued, "Over the next year and a half, we did a lot of overtime and I was always fucked senseless by him. I was completely addicted to his huge cock. When his wife grew ill Jake retired to care for her before she died. I did visit him three times after that. The first two times he again banged my arse, but on my third visit, he had also become ill… colon cancer, if I remember correctly, and then he also passed away.”

Hank then smiled wryly and said, “Jake, dear old Jake.”

Next, after another reflective pause, he looked at James and said, “So, lover-boy… let’s head to the bedroom.

Once they got on the bed, James lay on his back with Hank on top of him, in reversed body positions. Both guys now got to worship the features they had admired earlier. Hank’s tongue slithered in and out of James’ hood and James got to lick Hank’s magnificent nut-sack. Contentedly, this continued for the next few minutes.

Finally, when James took Hank’s dick into his mouth, he allowed Hank to find a leisurely rhythm as he commenced skull-fucking him. The added bonus of Hank’s huge nuts flopping over his eyes and nose further heightened James’ pleasure. Following by example, Hank’s head also began bobbing up and down as he sucked on James’ dick.

After several minutes, Hank began to up his thrusting pace and as he did so, he forewarned James about the impending load. With Hank’s mouth also becoming more animated James could also begin to feel his approaching release. Hank unloaded first and as much as James had prepared for the deluge, he was nevertheless amazed by the volume of spunk that Hank produced. As Hank shuddered with post-orgasmic bliss, James also erupted to contented murmurs from Hank.

Afterward, Hank did not get off James’ body and seemed happy to continue his oral tribute to James’ foreskin. James joyfully also resumed his nut-sac worship.

After what seemed like an age, Hank finally lifted up and told James to turn onto his stomach with his legs together. Hank then straddled James and sat on his upper thighs before caressing James’ back. James was surprised by the roughness of Hank’ hands but the feeling was actually rather pleasant. After a short while, James heard and then felt Hank spitting onto his butt crack.

Next, Hank’s thumb started pushing the saliva between James’ cheeks and massaging his pucker. Once Hank’s thumb began slickly moving in and out of his manhole, Hank rearranged his body position.

Pushing his knees between James’ legs, Hank encouraged them apart. Following on that, James felt Hank’s knob-head begin to nudge at his hole. Hank’ entry was slow, gentle, and instantly pleasing. After Hank’s cock was fully lodged his hips began to languidly move to and fro. Simultaneously, Hank lowered his torso slightly and let his beard tickle James’ back. The combined stimulation of what was happening was heavenly to James.

James now decided to up the ante as he commenced clamping his pucker in a push and pull fashion. The effect of this was immediate.

“Jesus, fuck me, James,” Hank began to gasp, “Jesus, this cunt clamper of yours in the best pussy I have fucked in a very long while.”

Excitedly, Hank began to pummel James’ backside. “Just tell me if I’m hurting you,” Hank grunted.

“I won’t,” James answered defiantly, “Just fuck me as hard as you like… Fuck me like your boss used to fuck you,” James concluded, challengingly.

Having been given the green light Hank went ballistic, as he began to hammer into James. A minute later as Hank bellowed, he shot the most satisfying load he could remember.

The rest of that night was a complete fuck-fest.

James became an apostle of the naked truth thereafter, but also came to know that Hank had lied about one thing; Hank was not a ‘love them and leave them’ kind of guy.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments