Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Normal Norman

"A straight teenager discovers he likes something shoved up his ass, and what better than a .."

27
7 Comments 7
13.6k Views 13.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Norm was a normal seventeen-year-old butch straight boy. He enjoyed all the usual things like shooting hoops with his buddies, spending hours playing video games while gorging on Doritos and Dr. Pepper, flirting with the pretty girls in his classes and poking fun at the not so pretty ones behind their backs.

He also liked jacking off. He liked it a lot. He did it a least once a day, occasionally two or three times. About a year ago, while lying in bed jerking his meat, he had run his hand over his body, feeling his erect nipples and pulling on his balls. He had tickled his asshole and been surprised how good that felt.

In only a matter of days he had inserted his finger, and then two, going as far in as he could reach. When he did that while beating off he found he shot off sooner and with a bigger load. It soon became apparent that he needed something longer and fatter than his fingers. A banana was his first choice.

But the banana wasn’t the best choice. Unless it was green it soon becomes too soft, much softer than a nice, firm, erect cock. Next choice? A cucumber, of course. So a cucumber had become the vegetable he kept hidden under his mattress and used to ram up his ass whenever he jacked off, which was often.

Norm had a best friend throughout grammar school, but he had moved away when they were in the seventh grade, and Norm had never replaced him. He had a lot of friends, but not a best buddy. This year there was a new boy at school, but Norm noticed no one had anything to do with him. He was curious about that and asked a couple of his classmates why.

His friends said, “He’s a Jew.”

In this part of this state, there were very few Jewish people and he had never known one, as far as he knew. He wasn’t sure he even knew what a Jew was. That evening he asked his parents.

His dad looked at him. "Son, you're seventeen years old, and you don't know what a Jew is? What do they teach you kids these days?"

Norm said, "Sorry. Jeeze"

His dad looked across the kitchen at his wife. "Do you believe this?"

"Well?" Norm said. "Or do you even know?"

His Dad said, “They’re a race.”

His Mom rinsed the dish she was washing and turned, saying, “No they’re not. It’s a religion. Negro is a race. You can become a Jew, but you can’t become a Negro.”

His Dad said, “Well, yeah."

Norm looked from his dad to his mom and back to his dad. "Well, which is it?"

"Your mom's right, as usual," his dad said. "But some people would say they're a race too. But it’s a very old and respected religion. Why are you suddenly interested in this?" 

Norm said, “There’s a new guy at school and nobody wants to talk to him because he’s a Jew. I don’t get it.”

His Mom said, “Well, honey, some people are like that, but that doesn’t make it right. He’s just like everybody else. He might be or might not be a nice person, but not because of his religion.”

The next day at lunch time Norm saw the boy he had wondered about sitting alone eating a sandwich. He went over and sat down opposite him and asked, “What’s that?’

The Jew-boy looked up at him and said, “Pastrami.”

“Pisswhat?”

The Jew-boy laughed. “No, pastrami. Here,” and he handed the other half of his sandwich to Norm.

Norm wasn’t sure, but he bit into it. “Hey, that’s good. Here,” and he handed the Jew-boy half of his.

“It’s not ham, is it?”

“No, it’s turkey, I think. I’m Norm.”

The Jew-boy shook his hand and said, “I’m Ari.”

In the days that followed they were both shunned by the other students, but Norm’s Dad told him, “Small loss. They weren’t your friends anyway.”

They welcomed Ari into their home and Ari’s Mom was always glad to see Norm and gave him wonderful new things to eat each time he went to Ari’s house. They became inseparable, spending all their free time together. They shared stories of their younger years and growing up, talked about their dreams, made jokes and laughed and acted like silly seventeen-year-old boys. And they shared secrets.

One afternoon they were at Norm’s house. Both his parents worked, trusting Norm not to get into trouble, and he had never betrayed their trust. Norm had noticed before that there were times when he simply had to jack off. This was one of those times. He asked Ari if he ever jacked off.

Ari said, “Of course. I may be Jewish, but I’m not a freak. Everybody in the world jacks off. You do, don’t you?”

Norm almost blushed. “Yeah, of course. A lot. Maybe too much.”

Ari shook his head. “I don’t think you can do it too much, unless you’ve done it so much your dick is raw, and you can’t stop. Do you?”

Norm shook his head. “It’s not like that, but sometimes I really want to do it. I mean really. Like yesterday, in math class. I told Mr. Traymore I had to use the bathroom and I went to the lavatory and jacked off, right then in class. Not IN class, but you know what I mean.”

Ari shrugged. “No big deal, as long as you don't do it IN class.”

They both laughed and Norm punched Ari’s arm. Ari grabbed Norm in a head-lock and they rolled off the sofa wrestling. Norm was heavier than Ari and pinned him down.

“Com’on, get off me.”

Norm got up and sat down on the sofa. “Well, anyway, this is one of those times. I gotta go in my room and do it, or I'll do it right here and right now. My dick’s getting hard.”

Ari was still lying on the floor. “Well, I’m not going anywhere, so you might as well do it here and now.”

Norm laughed. “Really? Are you serious?”

Ari said, “Why not? I’ll join you,” and got up and sat on the sofa beside Norm. “But you start. I wanna see if you’ve got the balls.”

“Oh, I’ve got the balls, all right. Nice big ones.”

Ari said, “Well?”

Norm unzipped his shorts and started to pull his dick out, and then changed his mind. He raised his hips and pulled his shorts and boxers off and threw them to one side. He looked at Ari and began pulling on his cock, making it grow.

Norm said, “Well?”

Ari looked defiantly at Norm, stood up, undid his pants and pushed them and his briefs down, sat back down, pulled off his shoes and then his pants and briefs and kicked them away. He began shaking his dick around. Norm looked at it. It was different from his. It didn’t have any skin covering the head. He liked the neat, sleek, clean look of it.

They proceeded to jack off, each watching the other and getting hotter than either one had ever been before. They in unison went faster and harder, straining and panting until Ari shot off, his cum spurting up and landing on his stomach. He took a deep breath and let it out loudly and relaxed, watching Norm beating off even harder, then making a sound almost like one of pain, and shooting his cum all the way up to his chest. Seconds later they were laughing like fools.

The following days and weeks, jacking off together became part of their buddy time. They were not just comfortable doing it, they looked forward to doing it, but when he jacked off alone Norm continued using his cucumber. And he found he missed it when he was with Ari. Ari was his best friend, and knew things about him no one else knew. He trusted him. He decided to reveal his secret to him.

The next afternoon when they were getting naked Norm said, “Ari, I never told you this, but there’s something I like to do when I jack off by myself. Something I’ve been doing for a long time.”

Ari didn’t say anything. He sat there, feeling his still soft dick and waiting for Norm to continue.

“I… well… I like how it feels to have something in my ass when I beat off.”

“Like what”

“Well, I keep a cucumber to do it with.”

“Keep it where?”

“Under my mattress. Where do you think, in the refrigerator where Mom might put it in a salad?”

Ari made a face, “Yuck.”

“Problem is, it gets soft and mushy and I have to keep throwing it away and remember to buy another one.”

Ari asked, “But back to your ass, what exactly do you do?”

Norm grinned. He liked talking like this. “Well, I smear some Vaseline around my asshole and shove the cucumber in, then while I’m jacking my cock with one hand, I move the cucumber in and out with the other.”

Ari said, “In other words, you’re fucking your ass with a cucumber.”

Norm hadn’t thought about it in that way, but said, “Yeah, I guess.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

Yeah.”

Ari asked, “And you like that? It feels good to you?”

Norm nodded, “Yeah.”

Ari thought for several seconds, then said, “Go get it. Show me.”

Norm went into the bedroom and got his cucumber and brought it back. “It’s about time to get another one, but I think it’ll work.”

He also had a small jar of Vaseline in his hand. He lay down on the sofa. Ari scooted toward the end of the sofa giving Norm a little more room. Norm raised his legs so Ari was looking directly at Norm’s asshole. Norm popped the lid off the jar and dipped two fingers in and scooped out a glob of Vaseline and spread it around his asshole, even pushing his fingers in it.

Ari’s dick was as hard as it was possible to get and he was jacking it slowly, fascinated by the show he was watching. Norm picked up the cucumber and placed the end of it at his asshole and pushed. His hole opened up and the cucumber went in smoothly. Norm started pushing it over half way in and pulled it almost out then pushed it back in.

He spread his legs slightly so Ari could see his dick and began jacking it, “Like this.”

Again Ari said, “You like that?”

Norm said, “God yes, I love it. It feels unbelievable. You wanna try it?”

Ari laughed, “No, thanks, but you go ahead. I’m gonna watch you abuse yourself while I beat off.”

The next afternoon Ari rang the doorbell. Norm thought he had said that he had something to do at home and wasn’t expecting him.

“Hi, what’s up? I thought you needed to do something for your Mom.”

“I did, but that's done. Do you still have your cucumber, or did you throw it out?”

Norm shook his head. “No, I still have it. Why?”

“Could you go get it? I want to see something.”

Norm went to get the cucumber and when he came back in Ari had his pants off and was encouraging his dick to harden up. He held out his hand and said, “Gimme.”

Norm handed him the cucumber and sat down beside him. Ari’s dick was hard and with his right hand he held it pointing up. With the other hand he put the cucumber next to his dick.

“Yeah, I thought that. Look my dick is exactly as long as your cucumber. It’s not as fat, but it’s pretty near.”

Norm looked at Ari, his face asking the question.

Ari said, “I didn’t say anything at school today, but I thought about this all last night.”

“What?”

“That if you like this cucumber in your ass when you beat off, why wouldn’t you like my dick in there?”

“You mean, instead of me fucking my ass with a cucumber, you would fuck my ass with your dick?”

“Yeah, why not? I don’t know, but I’ve got the idea that it would feel good to me too. What do you think?”

“Yeah, it probably would.”

“No, I mean what do you think of the idea? Do you wanna try it?”

Norm cocked his head to one side and thought about it for less than a minute and stood up and started stripping off his clothes. He went back into his bedroom and got the Vaseline. Ari pulled off his shirt and shoes, his dick standing up fully hard.

Norm said, “If it hurts you’ll stop, right?”

Ari laughed, “Of course, but shit, if that cucumber doesn’t hurt, why would my dick?”

Norm was still standing there, his hard dick in his hand, “How do you want to do this?”

Ari shrugged, “I guess like you did it yesterday. Lie down here on your back and lift your legs.”

They got in position, but Ari found he had to raise Norm’s butt up higher to get his dick to go in. It was difficult, but he had an idea and had Norm turn over and get on his knees. He stood with one foot on the floor and one knee on the sofa, lined his dick up with Norm’s glistening asshole and pushed it in. Norm let out a loud gasp. Ari stopped and asked, “Does it hurt?”

Norm said, “God no, it feels fantastic. Don’t stop.”

Ari pushed his dick all the way in.

Norm asked, “How does it feel to you?”

Ari laughed. “You have no idea. My fist has never felt like this. Jack your dick.”

“Don’t worry, you handle that end and I’ll take care of mine.”

Ari was fascinated with the look of his dick sliding in and out of Norm’s ass. He did it slowly eight or ten times and then picked up speed. His movements became short and rapid, and Norm jacked his dick harder and harder, at the same time his breaths came out faster and harsher.

Ari said, “Oh my God, I’m gonna cum, oh Yes!”

Norm shouted, “Me Too!”

When they both came they were completely exhausted sexually. Never had either of them had such a climax. This was it. From now on this is what they would do.

In the months that followed they tried doing it different ways… that is to say, in different positions. They found that for both of them the way they had tried the first time was really the best. They realized that doing it that way on the sofa was the problem. On the floor or on Norm’s bed it worked. Of the different positions they tried, each discovered there were a couple he liked.

Ari liked the way they had done it the first time, with Norm on his knees and ass in the air and one with Norm on his side with one leg stretched up toward the ceiling so that he could get his dick all the way in. Norm also liked that one and also getting back on the sofa where they had started with Ari sitting leaning back and Norm straddling his legs with his feet on the floor and Ari’s dick up his ass. That way he could bounce up and down while he was jacking off.

He was surprised that sometimes he came when he wasn’t even touching his dick. Just the sensation of Ari’s dick fucking his ass brought him off.

They remained the best of friends for the rest of that year and all of the next. During that time Norm had two girlfriends, one for a short time and one that lasted almost a year. He fucked the one who was his girlfriend briefly two times. The other one only once.

Because of the prejudices that existed in their town Ari wasn’t as lucky. The only girl who would be willing to put out for him was Anita, and she put out for almost anyone. He said, “No thanks.”

After graduating from high school they each chose to go to the state university, but they each followed a different course of study. They also chose not to room together, but continued to have their sexual fun.

Because there were students from different parts of the country, indeed the world, Ari finally got laid and in time, he had a serious girlfriend. Norm played the field for a couple of years, fucking whenever he could. The new sexual freedom meant there was less need to jack off, which meant they didn’t engage in their games as frequently.

Soon after graduation Ari complained to Norm, “My Mom is driving me nuts. She keeps harping that she wants to see her grandchildren before she dies. She’s nowhere death.”

Norm asked, “Are you and Rachel planning on waiting a while?”

Ari said, “Yeah. I want to finish law school first, and she wants to do some field work before she tries to get a position with a museum.”

It was only a little over a month later when Norm announced that he and Susan had set a date for their wedding, only four months away. Ari suggested they go out for drinks to celebrate.

After the third drink he said, “Norm, I’ve been wondering, if you don’t mind my asking, when you’re married are you ever going to stick something up your ass again?”

Norm said, “Well, any time I’ve ever fucked, I haven’t done it. I’ve never even thought about it at the time. So I don’t think I will. That was a jack-off thing.”

He sat silent for a few minutes then said, “You know, I hadn’t thought about that. Maybe I will miss it. I mean, look how long we’ve been doing it, and God only knows how many times. I might find I need it.”

Ari laughed, “Well, don’t expect me to fuck you while you’re fucking your wife.”

Norm said, “Well, what kind of friend are you?”

Ari said, “Maybe you should think about investing in a dildo.”

They laughed.

A couple days later Norm decided to investigate dildos on the internet. He found there were some that were simple tube shapes that had a rounded tapered end, some looked like they were cast from actual dicks and some were huge. But if did buy one of these, how would he explain it to Susan? How would he even approach the subject? He logged off and closed his laptop. He’d have to think about that later.

Right now the doorbell was ringing and he knew it was Ari.
Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments