Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nowhere Man

"A chance meeting catapults me out of obscurity…"

8
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Growing up, my social life had always been non-existent. I was always the smallest guy in class and at school, even the girls towered over me. As an adult, I only attained the pathetic height of five-foot-four-inches tall. Added to this affliction, I was a very withdrawn and shy individual. I was one of those pathetic people who never had any friends. Somehow, nobody ever related to me. I received no birthday party invitations, or requests to be a part of any society at school or a fraternity in college. Nada… nothing!

Fortunately, I was a very bright computer nerd and very good at my job. I had an office all to myself, albeit a very small one. At work, my lifelong anonymity perpetuated and nobody engaged with me during teatimes or lunchtimes. It was as if I was totally invisible.

My nights at home were as interesting as my days at work, with zero human contact. In my apartment block, the only interaction I ever had was by way of the odd gesture, which consisted of an unengaging nod of indifference. I wasn’t hideous in any way or form, but just totally nondescript.

***

Out of the blue, I received a phone call from my sister one afternoon. She asked me to collect her from a very small railway station close to my home at nine o’clock the following evening, because she wanted to spend the night with me before heading off abroad on a business trip the next day. With an international airport only twenty minutes away from my home, I prearranged with my boss to arrive at work slightly later the following day, after dropping her off at the airport at nine-thirty.

Sally, my sister, told me not to bother with dinner because she wanted to be in bed as early as possible.

En route to the station to collect her, I stopped off at a delicatessen that made the most delicious custard slices. Being the nerd I was, I naturally arrived at the railway station early.

After I had consumed my delightful pastry in the vehicle, I noticed an ablution block across from the parking area, which housed both females and male toilets side by side. With sticky hands and a piss on board, I decided to visit the facility.

Upon entering I observed a lanky tall man wearing an overall. He had a mop in hand and was obviously fulfilling his duties. I cannot say that I thought him to be very good-looking, but he definitely had an earthy magnetism that I found rather appealing.

After washing my hands I mounted the long stainless steel urinal. Upon doing so, he instantly leaned his mop against the wall and joined me on the platform. After hurling out his dick he commenced spraying the vertical steel sheet with an extraordinary torrent of piss. As subtlety as possible, I glanced at his unbelievably impressive uncut hose.

In all the porn stories I had read, this was the point where the two main characters got into their stride and commenced interacting with one another. Excited as I was, nonetheless, I wasn’t delusional, and assured myself that he was merely a straight guy having a piss.

Unfortunately, due to the exhilaration pulsing through me, I got stage fright and couldn’t piss at all. Feeling somewhat foolish, my inhibitions got the better of me as always.

“Oh shit,” I uttered sheepishly, “It looks like I can’t get a flow going.”

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Walter,” I replied.

“I’m Tully,” he answered, before continuing, “Would you like me to show you a trick that will sort your problem out?”

“Sure,” I responded.

Tully immediately stemmed his flow and after shaking his dick a few times, stepped off the platform.

"I want you to close your eyes and concentrate on what I’m about to divulge to you,” he informed me.

After he passed by me he walked to the basin. “When I open the faucet, concentrate on the sound of the flowing water,” he informed me.

Magically, a short while later my piss began to flow freely. As my bladder continued emptying, I heard Tully walk toward me before once more taking up station next to me. When I opened my eyes I saw him once more dispelling the last of his piss.

Once we were both done, Tully turned to face me as he commenced massaging the excess moisture out of his hood. My mouth was so dry with lust that I couldn’t utter a word as I observed the inflating knob in his hand.

“Are you here to collect somebody?” he asked.

After glancing at my watch I said, “Yes, my sister, she’s arriving at nine.”

With five minutes to go to her arrival, I quickly explained that she was spending the night so that I could drop her off at the airport the following morning.

“What a pity,” he replied, before resuming with a mischievous smile, “Well… I’m here every night at the same time. Why don’t you pop around again tomorrow so that we can get to know one another a little better?”

As I was about to leave, Tully leaned in toward me and gave me a kiss.

Walking away from the ablution area my mind was in a spin. I couldn’t help wondering if Tully was for real or simply fucking with my head. My sex life had always been arid and all I had to offer on that score were a few hand-jobs, and even fewer blowjobs in my high school and college repertoire. What made matters worse was that most of these encounters were followed by remorse and rejection from the other party. No kissing ever took place and alas, no mention of anal sex was ever discussed.

I had only had one regular fuck-buddy at college, a guy named Brent. He was a handsome and strapping boy, but unfortunately, Mother Nature had been rather unkind to him. Not only was his cock very small but he had absolutely no endurance at all and within a minute or two, Brent would shoot his pathetic load before leaving me unrequited and I was simply a spunk repository to him. And yet, when one lived off carnal scraps as I did, something was better than nothing.

I recall very little of my conversation with my sister as we drove home or while Sally enjoyed her cup of tea before retiring to bed.

In bed that night my thoughts were consumed with Tully. As I pleasured myself all I could think about was his incredible dick. Touching it, sucking it, and finally being fucked by it. I almost dismembered myself in the process.

After a leisurely breakfast with my sister the following morning, I dropped her off at the airport. During the day I could hardly concentrate on my work as I thought about the incident at the toilet the previous evening.

When I finally arrived home that day, I had a quick supper before I thoroughly washed and cleansed myself. I even applied some Vaseline to my arse in the hope that my cherry would finally be taken.

Over the three hour period prior to nine o’clock, I must have looked at my watch every five minutes.

Upon arriving at the station as I looked at the ablution area, my body began to tremble. I felt like an excited child on his first outing to an amusement park.

As I entered the toilet, Tully was there as promised. Astonishingly, he was also far better looking than I had remembered. It is remarkable what an overdose of lust can do to enhance one’s perceptions.

After placing the closed sign on the door outside, Tully re-entered and locked the door.

Next, after embracing and kissing me for a short while, he asked, “Do you live close by?”

"Yeah, only ten minutes away,” I answered.

“Let’s go to your place and really get to know one other much better,” he suggested.

“Sure,” I answered.

After Tully had stored his equipment, he pulled up next to me in the car park as agreed. Thereafter, he followed me home.

I cannot describe the excitement I felt as I drove home. I had resigned myself to being a sexual dud, and yet, here I was on my way to experience what I hoped would be my first proper sexual encounter. I was totally stunned that after a chance visit to a toilet, this had happened to me. My body was literally tingling with anticipation.

Once we arrived at my home I handed Tully a beer and poured myself a Coke. As we stood chatting he asked me about my life. I did not hold back and admitted to the sexual desert I had always inhabited. Tully looked stunned by my revelation and the fact that I had never been fucked, completely blew him away.

With an apprehensive look on his face, he asked, “So… do you want me to fuck you?”

“Definitely,” I answered honestly, before resuming, “I have been dreaming about being fucked for longer than you can imagine.”

Perplexed, he then asked, “But, with your good looks… how has this never happened before?”

His words were like music to my ears and it felt like I was being yanked out of a lifetime of inconspicuousness.

“I don’t relate to people very well,” I answered, before continuing, “I’ve always been a loner.”

After a chuckle, Tully replied, “Then you and I have a lot in common.”

Tully then went on to relate his past to me. He had always been bisexual but up until two years before, had mainly gravitated to women. His relationships with them, however, had always ended up in disaster. He went on to explain that being a janitor, his financial prospects fell short of the ladies’ expectations. Sick and tired of their avaricious appetites, he eventually gave up on females.

Tully loved the uncomplicated existence that his job afforded him. He had very little and he was very content with that.

Sexually speaking; he did apparently ‘score’ from time to time in the toilets, and then with a snigger, he proudly added that his cock proved to be an excellent lure. He naturally had to be very careful and only made plans for hook-ups at after nine in the evenings, when the doors of the toilets were locked and he could control the situation. Most of the guys he had scenes with were married, and therefore, the prospect of initiating a relationship was extremely unlikely. This, however, did not faze him at all.

Once we had both revealed our sex lives fully, or so I believed, Tully now suggested we move through to the bedroom.

After undressing we stood facing one another. Tully’s body was actually more impressive than I thought it would be. In addition, his erect dick was even more wondrous than I had imagined. As he embraced me and ardently commenced kissing me, his hands took control of my backside.

As his fingers located my lubricated pucker, he moved his head back and chuckled.

“It looks like you came prepared tonight,” he announced with a snigger.

Shyly, I nodded my head.

“Well, Walter, I won’t let you down,” he uttered, before adding, “Of course… I also have a fantasy I wish to fulfill, and as they say; ‘one good turn deserves another.’”

Intrigued, I decided to probe a little.

“What’s your fantasy, Tully?” I asked, somewhat circumspect.

“Let me give you’re a hint,” he answered. “In the early nineteen-seventies, Christie had a huge hit with a song entitled: Yellow River. Have you ever heard the song?”

“No,” I honestly answered, now totally bewildered.

ExoticNectar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExoticNectar

Picking up on my expression, Tully resumed, “Piss… I love, piss. I like watching piss flowing, I love the smell of piss, and I love the taste of piss.”

‘Oh fuck,’ I thought, ‘I knew this was too good to be true.’

I did not answer but merely stood looking at Tully. After a brief silence, he then resumed. “So… Walter, are you willing to travel down the Yellow River with me?”

I was caught between a rock and a hard place. Fuck, yeah, I definitely wanted his dick in my arse, but piss… seriously… it was something I had never even thought about.

Meekly, I finally asked, “So what do you want me to do?”

“Why don’t I simply just show you rather than explain,” he suggested.

Gingerly, I now followed him to the bathroom. Once there, I observed Tully with a look of total bafflement.

Picking up on my confusion, Tully observed me with the calm benignity of a father coaxing his son to perform a dive off the high diving platform.

“Just relax,” he said, “Go with the flow and embrace this. You might enjoy it very much,” he advised.

Obediently, I allowed him to propel my body down onto my knees, before he pushed my head in the toilet bowl. Uncertain as I was about this turn of events I have to admit, nonetheless, that the dominance Tully was establishing over me was beginning to excite me enormously.

Next, I felt a steady dribble of piss trickling into my hair. As his piss filtered through my hair and down my face, I have to confess that I found the sensation rather stimulating. I even commenced flicking my tongue to and fro, tasting the golden nectar. To my surprise, the taste was not as off-putting as I had feared.

As my anointment commenced, I could feel my hair becoming sodden with the warm liquid. Then, after a brief period, the flow ceased.

Next, Tully lifted my torso upward. With my back against his crotch, he now began to massage my hair. As his fingers pulsated on my scalp I could feel his cock grinding against my back. After a short while, his hands broadened their range and soon my entire head was being lovingly caressed by him.

Following on this, his hands moved down onto my neck and shoulders, before travelling ever downward towards my upper torso.

After an age of bliss, Tully moved to the side of my body and told me to face him.

After presenting his cock to my mouth he light-heartedly said, “Open up, it’s time for me to administer your yellow vitamin cocktail.”

I was then told to place my hand around the shaft of his dick to control the flow of his piss. I battled at first but soon got into my stride. Once more it astonished me that the piss was not as repulsive as I had dreaded. In fact, I was finding the ‘cocktail’ very arousing.

As the stream ended and Tully’s grip on my head intensified, I knew that a skull-fucking was about to commence. Again, it took me a short while to adjust to his machinations as I gagged and spluttered, but shortly, we got into a steady rhythm as my throat finally capitulated.

The more I relaxed the better my face-fucking became, and I was ecstatic that I was finally giving my first decent blowjob. More delight followed a few minutes later when I experienced my first decent load of spunk. I felt like a traveller in the desert who had just chanced upon an oasis.

When I got to my feet, Tully smiled at me and asked, “Did you enjoy that?”

“More than you can imagine,” I replied.

“Well, now that we’ve got you primed, it’s my turn,” he informed me.

I had no idea what he was talking about, but as before, decided to let him show me the way.

After kneeling, Tully now placed his head in the toilet bowl. As the penny dropped, I began parroting what I had experienced earlier.

With the reversal of our bodies, the scene played itself out almost exactly as before; with two exceptions. Firstly, Tully taught me how to properly glug down piss. He was like a greedy calf suckling on its mother’s teat. Secondly, when he commenced sucking on my dick I was given a masterclass in tongue and lip action. Unsurprisingly, within a few minutes, I was spewing into his mouth as my body shook with delight.

When he arose he gave me a sensual kiss before asking, “So… did you enjoy travelling down the yellow river with me?”

“Definitely,” I replied with a broad smile.

“Can I have another beer?” he asked, as he continued to chuckle.

“Sure,” I replied.

In the kitchen, we constantly caressed one another as we sipped our beer. We were like two youngsters who had found a secret nook to give vent to their lust.

As we finished our drinks, Tully said, “Time to move through to the bedroom, I’ve got some cherry picking to do.”

Before getting on the bed, Tully once more embraced and kissed me, before saying, “Normally, I would advise you lie on your stomach, but I would prefer it if you rather lay on your back.”

“You’re the boss,” I uttered, encouraging his dominance.

After I lay down on the bed Tully climbed on top of me and nestled his dick in my crotch. Following that, he cocooned my body and commenced kissing me. Although his oral attack was frenetic and sustained, I rose to the challenge manfully. His hips also joined in the onslaught as he roughly ground his knob against me. I had always fantasized about being ravaged by a manly beast and was ecstatic with Tully’s approach. Naturally, to add the drama, I whimpered like a subjugated damsel.

After softening me up, Tully lifted his torso and asked me to hold my legs up and open for him. With my hands behind my knees, my greased pucker was exposed and ready for his invasion.

“I want eye contact from you. Don’t close your eyes or move your head to the side from here on. I want to remember the look on your face as I take your cherry,” he announced authoritatively.

After moving his body in closer to me, he lodged his cock-head on my manhole. As Tully leaned his torso slightly forward, I felt pressure building on my balloon knot before his knob-head popped into my backside. A sharp pain instantly ensued and how I kept my eyes open is a total mystery to me.

Next, with his hands cupping my thighs, Tully pulled my backside toward his crotch as he simultaneously thrust forward, impaling me in one fell swoop.

My earlier discomfort now paled into insignificance and how I didn’t scream, I will never know. Oddly, I embraced the ‘agony’ wholeheartedly. I had waited so long for this moment and I wasn’t about to spoil it by acting like a baby. This was a momentous occurrence for me and I didn’t care about the momentary discomfort. The drought in my life had ended and this was a small price to pay.

Tully’s eyes were now flickering with triumph, as if saying, ‘you wanted this, bitch, now take it.’ His vanquishing demeanour was so exciting and erotic, that I embraced my ‘agony’ willingly.

After lowering his torso onto outstretched arms, Tully commenced solidly thrusting into my arse. With every passing moment, the soreness dissipated and was replaced by the most exhilarating feeling of blissful fullness. As his intense gaze also continued, his grunts of satisfaction enhanced my overall pleasure. I couldn’t believe that this had taken so long to transpire, and yet, I was overjoyed that it had finally happened with someone like him.

On and on, Tully pummelled me, displaying a wonderful demonstration of skill. He kept varying his pace and intensity, gratifying me more than I had ever believed possible. Having finally relaxed after my earlier ‘ordeal,’ I now joined in and began actively toying with my knob.

When Tully ultimately began to gasp as his rapture advanced, I could also feel my nuts begin to contract. With our bodies shuddering, our ejaculation occurred simultaneously.

As I would now come to know, Tully wasn’t only a piss addict, but a complete jizz-hound as well. He firstly licked all my spunk off my stomach, before ordering me to hold my legs back for him once more.

My first rimming was yet another chapter in the ever-increasing book of pleasure that was unfolding in my life. His tongue and mouth voraciously fed on my manhole as he suctioned every morsel of cum out of me.

Once Tully had finished, he ordered me on to my stomach. After again lodging his dick at my pucker, Tully slammed his knob into me. His new onslaught was far more animated and intense. Added to that, he knitted his fingers on top of my head, with his hands pinning me down. With my arms flailing on either side of me, Tully commenced stabbing my backside solidly in a staccato fashion. This new rigorous approach and his mounting vocal tirade were mind-blowing. I was also delighted with the ever-escalating dominance he was exercising over me.

When he finally lifted his torso onto outstretched arms, he used his feet as traction so that his hips could hammer my backside as hard as possible. Because of this momentum, my cock commenced vigorously rubbing the sheet beneath me. With all the stimulation I was receiving, I soon found that I fast approaching my next orgasm. Upon announcing this fact to Tully, went totally ballistic on top of me. Our timing was almost spot-on, with me beating him to the post by a few moments.

After flopping back onto my body, Tully held still for a short while as our breathing returned to normal.

When Tully lifted up off me, he moved his body downward. With his head above my backside, Tully now took hold of my butt cheeks and pulled them apart.

“Fuck, yeah,” he said, before adding, “These arse lips of yours are nice and puffy, just the way I like it.”

Next, a combination of nibbling, licking, and suctioning took place. In an on-going evolution of gratification, this new expansion of bliss was fuckin’ awesome and if felt like I was being catapulted into a celestial utopia. The addition of Tully’s strong hands feverishly kneading my bubble-butt as he foraged, was simply the cherry on the cake for me.

After he was done, Tully pushed me aside and commenced licking my spunk off the sheet. Thereafter, my cock and balls were given a thorough cleaning.

When he finally moved up and lay beside me, Tully looked into my eyes and asked, “Did you enjoy your evening?”

“More than you can ever imagine,” I replied.

“Cool… Does that mean that I might get another invitation?” he countered, with an impish grin.

“Tully, you can come and go from my apartment as you please. In fact, I’ll give you your own key if you like,” I replied with a naughty smile.

“Wow, I’ll hold you to that,” he answered, before resuming; “You do realize that I am going to become a real nuisance.”

“Fuck, I really hope so,” I uttered, with a smile.

After chuckling he replied, “You have to be at work far earlier than me, so I think we had better get some sleep.”

I now watched his eyes grow droopy and soon he drifted off to sleep.

I did not turn out the lights for the next ten minutes and simply lay there looking at him. I couldn’t believe that I was looking at a man lying next to me in my bed. It was like an arid landscape had begun to bloom, after rain had arrived after an extended drought.

After finally switching off the light, I looked forward to seeing his face when I awoke in the morning.

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments