Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oil Rig

"Stacy becomes the substitute pussy on an oil rig…"

13
6 Comments 6
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Stacy loved cooking and feeding people. Growing up, he spent most of his time in the kitchen happily working alongside his mother, who was a very good cook. There was a saying about Kate (Stacy’s mother), that one should never pass on your signature recipe to her, because she would definitely improve upon it. It was, therefore no surprise when Stacy enrolled in a very highly respected chef’s school. It was a three year program, which offered frequent exposure to top restaurants. Once Stacy completed the course he got a job at a really good restaurant.

Regrettably, the head chef, a dour man named Heinrich, turned out to be an enormous thorn in Stacy’s side. Heinrich had been away when Stacy was employed and had therefore not personally vetted Stacy’s appointment. Heinrich was a homophobe of note, and the slightly camp, attractive, and small framed Stacy, was an anathema to him. Stacy did his very best to keep his nose clean, but the relentless bully made his life a misery. Two months after he commenced working at the restaurant, Stacy had enough and decided to seek alternative employment.

Scanning for opportunities as he ate his breakfast on a two day break, a very interesting advertisement caught his eye. There was an oil rig looking for chefs. The agency made it clear that they weren’t looking for cooks, but proper chefs, priding themselves on the fact that the workers on the rig were properly fed. Stacy immediately phoned the number and an appointment was made for that afternoon.

The interview was brief and given his background, Stacy was offered the job. The two things that delighted Stacy the most, was that the pay was infinitely better than what he was currently earning, and secondly, the working schedule was unbelievable. One would work on the rig for a solid fourteen days and then be off for the following twenty-one days, and so on. A further thought that also crossed his mind, concerned the men he would encounter on the rig. Naturally, Stacy wasn’t naïve enough to believe that big butch hulks would be falling at his feet… but then, one never knew what lay ahead.

When Stacy handed in his resignation the following morning, miserable Heinrich insisted he leave immediately. Not having to work the required two-week notice period, Stacy summarily informed the agency that he was ready for action. The agency was delighted, and arrangements were made for him to report for his first stint of duty, four days hence. Upon boarding the transport to the rig, Stacy was overwhelmed by the talent accompanying him. There was enough testosterone to fuel a top football team for a year.

Once they arrived at the rig, Stacy was overawed by the sheer size of the structure. The room that he was assigned was small, but extremely functional. It contained a bed, a cupboard, and a desk. There were numerous ablution areas servicing every ten rooms, with the toilets and showers separated right and left of the passage. The toilet rooms each had five individual stalls, and the shower rooms four basins, which were separated from an open shower area containing four nozzles. As Stacy had to report for duty within the hour, he cut his full reconnaissance short.

The head chef, and team that he would be working with were a lovely bunch of guys. The camaraderie was brilliant, and Stacy could not have been happier. There were two twelve hour shifts in the kitchen, a day shift and a night shift. For his first stint, Stacy was put on the day shift from six a.m. till six p.m. Although the shifts were long, there were quiet periods during which one could put your feet up for an hour or so.

After his first shift, Stacy was exhausted and hit the hay immediately upon arriving in his room. The following day, having acclimatized to conditions, Stacy felt a lot better when he arrived back in his room. Stacy lay on his bed for a couple of hours before heading off for a shower. After he exited his apartment he observed three guys further down the passage, moving in his direction. Stacy entered the shower room diagonally across from his room and closed the door behind him. Passing by the basins, he found himself in the open shower area watching a hunky man soaping his body.

As Stacy observed the hunk before him the shower room door opened, and the three guys he had seen in the passage entered the space. After bolting the door and removing their towels, they entered the shower area.

General introductions followed before Hank, who appeared to be the main spokesman, looked at Stacy and said, “So you’re the pretty new chef who feeds us?”

Shrugging, all Stacy could manage was a pathetic, “Yes.”

“Jesus, bro, hats off to you. On this  rig we are well fed and well paid.” Then, after a brief pause, Hank continued; “The only thing missing on this rig is pussy.” A mumble of agreement followed his summation. “Of course, when a man can’t get real pussy, then substitute pussy ain’t too bad,” Hank concluded. Again a buzz of acknowledgment and sniggers followed Hank’s pronouncement. With four pairs of eyes boring into him Stacy stood stunned, like a deer caught in the headlights.

By now Stacy had taken in the four large masculine bodies surrounding him. They were all well-endowed, hairy (with Hank being the hairiest), and ranged from perfect, to unbelievably fucking awesome. Stacy’s heart thumped in his chest in anticipation of what lay ahead. In his wildest imaginings, he had not anticipated anything as exciting as this.

The horny tension in the room was then punctuated by Hank. “Looks like is going to be a great stint, boys, because I can smell the hot, substitute boy-pussy, just waiting to get fucked,” Hank announced sniffing, to roars of approval from the other three men.

lorelii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorelii

Stacy was in heaven after these words but put on an act of timidity.

In a flash Hank gripped Stacy’s by the neck, then as Hank leaned against the shower wall, he pulled Stacy’s torso downwards and locked Stacy’s head between his huge thighs. With his head secured, Stacy then heard a huge fart exploded above his head. Guffaws of laughter resounded from all around before Hank said, “You do the cooking boy, so you can blame yourself for this,” resulting in more laughter.

After Hank’s hands clamped onto Stacy’s waist, Stacy felt his backside being lifted in the air. “Let’s do this alphabetically, boys, Billy, you’re first up.” Hank ordered. Billy, the first guy that Stacy had encountered in the shower, then moved up and took up station behind Stacy’s arse. As Stacy observed Billy’s hairy legs behind him, he felt a finger begin to rub his pucker. Stacy then felt spit landing on his backside before a finger began to probe him. Not long after, a larger object entered the picture as Billy commenced his penetration.

Billy’s approach was measured and calm, and after minimal discomfort to Stacy, Billy got a steady rhythm going. Mutters of consent resounded in the room as the observers watched approvingly. Billy’s pleasure, however, was short lived because shortly Jock began to demand a go at the pussy they had commandeered. Stacy watched as one pair of legs replaced another. Jock was not as calm as Billy and immediately began to spear into Stacy manically. Having the smallest cock of all four guys, Jock’s onslaught did not present Stacy with any problems. Minutes later Kenny entered the fray. Kenny had a much more erratic approach and pumped Stacy’s butt in a gouging fashion. Even though Stacy’s head was firmly embraced by Hank’s thighs, it nonetheless hit against the wall.

Thankfully Stacy’s head banging ended, when the top dog, Hank, proclaimed that his turn had arrived. After releasing Stacy’s head, Stacy’s body was turned and Hank’s fat cock took control of Stacy’s butt. As Hank began to fuck Stacy arse, a procession of knobs commenced skull-fucking Stacy’s mouth. Billy was followed by Jock, and then Kenny was next up. Hank happily pummelled Stacy’s pussy as the oral rotation before Stacy kept alternating. Throughout the episode a babble of ‘Fuck yeah’s,’ ‘fuck that hole,’ ‘suck my knob,’ etcetera, reverberated through the room. Kenny was the first to unload in Stacy’s mouth. Jock followed shortly afterwards, and when Billy unloaded, Hank also shot his load into Stacy’s backside.

Once they were all done Hank said, “Well boys, our pussy-sub came here to shower. I reckon we should help him out.” Stacy was then ordered to lie down on the shower floor. As he looked up four dicks were pointing at him. Instantly sprays of yellow piss covered his entire body. Stacy was so turned-on by now, that he frantically began tugging his dick. As the last stream of piss began to falter, Stacy writhed on the ground as his dick erupted. “Jesus, this little bitch is in heat,” Hank joked, as all the guys began wolf whistling.

Finally, everyone got to perform the real reason for their visit to the shower room. After they had all showered and began to towel off, Jock was the first to leave. He was followed by Kenny, and then Hank. When Stacy departed, Billy followed him to his room. After entering Stacy’s room their towels were flung aside instantly before they got on the bed and started making out. Billy was a great kisser, and finally, Stacy was being shown some real passion. Before long, however, Stacy’s legs were in the air and his butt was being fucked.

As Stacy had experienced earlier, Billy’s approach was slow and relaxed. Leisurely, Billy fucked him for the next twenty minutes before unloading into Stacy’s backside. Thus far, exciting as the shower scene had been, Stacy enjoyed this fuck the most. When Billy left, Stacy was sorry that their tryst had not lasted longer. When Stacy was about to get into bed there was a knock at the door.

As he opened Hank stood before him with a horny grin on his face. Although Hank was the sexiest of the four guys that Stacy had encountered that evening, he was not into affection. Hank only wanted to skull-fuck, or butt-fuck. The lovey-dovey kissing thing was simply not for him. Consequently, he first began with a good face-fucking, before turning Stacy around and pounding his arse thoroughly. Hank really turned up the heat as he was about to cum, and had Stacy’s body flailing all over the bed. When Hank was getting ready to leave afterward, he gripped hold of Stacy’s head and again placed it between his thighs.

Another rip-roaring followed. Stacy was not offended by this and would come to know this as a signature ritual with Hank. Playful as the practice was, Stacy surmised that it was a sign of domination by Hank. Just before they opened the door for Hank to leave, there was another knock at the door. When they opened the door and observed Kenny, all three guys laughed.

Kenny turned out to be a surprise package once he and Stacy got going. The manic approach from earlier was gone, and Kenny turned out to be a fantastic lover. Kenny was even more affectionate than Billy, and their love making reached the same level as Stacy had experienced with Billy. Thirty minutes later, with both guys totally exhausted, they both unloaded in a state of bliss. After Kenny left, Stacy finally got to bed. ‘What a great decision this rig has turned out to be,’ he thought, as he drifted off to sleep.

The following evening when Stacy entered the shower area he was taken aback, when six pairs of eyes focussed on him.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments