Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Opening Up

"Husband is introduced to multiple partners"

13
3 Comments 3
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Over the past several months I've opened up to my husband a bit and while I haven't told him about my previous encounters, I told him about my "fantasy" of multiple partner sex....male.....and female. Initially he was taken aback a bit by it although I told him about it while we were lying in bed naked.

He spoke as if he was really upset about it however something else told me otherwise....if you get my drift. So while I was apologetic when I first told him, I almost immediately started planning for some "fun" for us once he was comfortable with the situation.

I teased him about it for a month or so and then we came upon a situation in which we sort of stumbled into what I knew he'd like. Well one day about 2 or 3 months after I “introduced” my husband to the idea of multiple partners we decided to take a short vacation to the Houston area. Why Houston? Because we have friends in the area made when my husband worked with a guy who eventually went to work for Enron back a number of years ago. His name is Dale. Dale is kind of an ordinary guy. I’d never notice him if he walked in a room. He would contribute to a conversation but was otherwise kind of quiet most of the time.

We went to Houston with the intention of staying in a hotel near The Woodlands area where Dale and his wife, Julie, lived. Neither my husband nor I had ever met Julie although she’s a little older than Dale by maybe 7 or 8 years which would put her about 55 years old.

The first night we spent in the hotel, we had a nice dinner together went back to the hotel and had a pretty long evening of sex. We met Dale and Julie for an afternoon lunch which was pleasant. Julie was dressed, as we all were, in shorts and T-shirt which showed her figure as she was certainly treated better by the good lord up top than I am and she has pretty eyes. She was attractive without being overwhelmingly so added to the fact that she was in her mid fifties. I’d imagine most men wouldn’t pay that much attention to her on the street. The one thing she had was a husky voice and a Texas accent. She also smoked….and recall my husband’s fetish. We broke up the lunch about 2 and decided to meet at a restaurant/club at night. On the way home I began to tease my husband.

“I saw you,” I said.

He responded, “You saw me what?”

“I saw you staring at Julie.”

He said, “I wasn’t doing that. Come on. She’s 10 years older than me.”

“Don’t try and get out of it. I don’t care how old she is, your tongue was practically on the floor,” I teased.

“What? You’re imagining things. She has a cute accent. That’s about it,” he responded.

“She’s cute somewhere else.” I laughed. He waved me off and we went about the business of the rest of the day.

We got dressed nicely with me in a skin tight maroon dress with sexy heels to match. When we got to the restaurant we found Dale and Julie at the bar. The first thing we noticed was Julie and it was hard to imagine this was the same woman.

Julie was dressed in a silver skin tight dress which was cut above her knees and she was dripping out of her dress up top. Her blonde hair was also out and teased and not tied up as it was in the afternoon. She was also fully made up. When I saw her, I immediately looked at my husband who’s eyes were popping out of his head as he looked her up and down and down and up and so on. She also was wearing some hooker spikes to boot.

Knowing my husband and his likes and dislikes….he’s always told me that given the choice he’d take a mature woman over a young girl to have an affair with….Julie might be his dream girl…other than me that is. I didn’t know where this was going but I figured I’d use this opportunity to torture him about how much I knew he’d want to be with Julie.

When we sat down at our table, I reached over onto his lap and patted his cock through his pants and said, “I hope you didn’t mess your pants. I can see the look on your face.” This time he didn’t say anything and I gave him the most devilish smile I could come up with. “I KNOW you want her don’t you?” I whispered into his ear.

“No. NO!” he replied.

“This says otherwise,” I said to him as I again rubbed my hand on his cock.

Between me rubbing and Julie’s look I think he was really having trouble keeping it together. Julie told me I was a couple of glasses of wine behind her. She did seem a bit tipsy from the get go but her air about her seems to be that she’s comfortable that way. She was very flirty and wasn’t afraid to say anything to anyone at anytime. We had some small talk and then Julie asked if I wanted to go outside and have a cigarette.

”There’s a wine bar out there too, hon. We can have another glass away from the men while we’re there,” she said.

So out we went.

I was already feeling pretty good from the wine and Julie definitely was feeling good….quite the opposite of the afternoon visit…..men could not stop looking and/or commenting to Julie and she’d give it right back. As we smoked we found out a little more about each other and then she out of the blue said, “How’s he in bed?”

I replied, “I have no complaints.”

“So what you're tellin’ me is you ain’t satisfied?”

I said, “No. No. No. We have a good sex life.”

“Honey….that’s what they all say….but I can spot them a mile away. You wouldn’t mind somethin’ more wouldn’t you?” Julie said.

“No. No. I’m not looking for anyone else.” My past probably being written all over my face.

Julie then shocked me a bit when she blurted out, “He helps me out.”

I confusedly asked, “Helps you out? What do you mean?”

She answered, “We have an open relationship in which we seek other men…..usually black guys.”

“Really?” I asked. “I’ve been teasing my husband about opening up to another couple but he’s too embarrassed.”

“They’re all too embarrassed until it’s staring them in the face. We’ll loosen him up if you want to.”

Being a bit tipsy I sputtered that I wasn’t sure about that but I think Julie could read my body language which said otherwise.

When we got back to our table, Julie talked to Dale quietly for a few minutes and the only words I heard, as he looked at me, were, “You sure?” The question was to Julie but it was about me and my husband. Finally after many glasses of wine we left and went back to Dale and Julie’s home.

When we got there Julie but some music on and danced around by herself, with me, with her husband and most intensely with my husband. She all but gave him a lap dance and shook her tits in his face. I was giggling as my husband tried to resist her. She put her mouth up real close to his and I thought they were going to kiss but she pulled away at the last second.

My husband definitely thought about it and when Julie moved away he looked at me and I shook my finger at him in a “naughty boy” manner.

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

I smiled and decided to go outside to the deck and have a cigarette to see what might happen “behind my back”. Unfortunately when I turned around on the deck, there was hubby. I told him he had great willpower. Just then the doorbell rang.

“My toys are here,” Julie exclaimed. I had no idea what she was talking about. She strutted over to the front door and in walked two black men. “What a sight for sore eyes you guys are. Come in, I have some friends for you to meet.”

She introduced us and when she introduced me she said, “This is Brenda, she’s never been with a black guy before….at least I don’t think she has….have you Brenda?”

I immediately replied, “Not at all.” Keeping my past right where it belonged. Julie then began to dance with one of them and to be honest I can’t recall either of their names. The other guy lit up a bong and we got higher than we already were. I was feeling just great. My husband, not normally an imbiber, joined in which I found interesting and exciting.

After a few minutes, I was feeling good enough to start to tease him and kiss him, not something we normally did in front of anyone, more because of him than me. Julie was by now in a full makeout session with the guy she was dancing with. The bong had been moved outside by Dale and the other guy and I needed some more so my husband and I went out and smoked some more.

He asked me what was going on and I was feeling so good I just pushed him in the shoulder in a playful way and told him to enjoy himself. I told him maybe he’d get lucky if he played his cards right and maybe right here on the floor. For once, he didn’t seem embarrassed.

The four of us went back inside and, as some might say, it was ON!!! Julie was over her dance partner on his back and she was sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow.

“Holy shit,” was my husband comment.

I took another hit from the bong and said, “That’s awesome.” I was so high I think I’d go for anything.

I could hear the guy moaning and Julie absolutely grunting as she sucked the guy’s dick which was pretty big. At this point Dale sat down on the couch and removed his clothes. The other black guy did the same. We now had four pretty much naked people in the room plus my husband and I with our clothes on. The dance partner got on top of Julie and prepared for entry. Julie then looked at us and shook her head disapprovingly.

“Why don’t you join us?” she asked. Then she looked at my husband and said, “You take them off and she will too. She can use it. Help her out.”

Hubby hesitated, looked at me as if to ask for approval, I nodded slightly and then he finally took his pants off and then shirt and finally his underwear. He was absolutely rock hard. I took my clothes off while leaning on my husband. Then Julie got us started.

“Oooooh…..Brenda…..send him over here. I’ll give him some relief,” Julie said.

I told my husband to go ahead, I wasn’t jealous and he hesitantly move towards Julie who had the dance partner still in her. She stretched to reach my husbands cock and when lips met cock I thought my husband's eyes would roll right back through his insides and out his ass. The look of pleasure on his face got me dripping wet. I moved over closer to him and while she sucked I gave him a nasty kiss and then left them and sat on the couch.

The other black guy came over with the bong and we smoked some more and sat next to each other. It was hard not to notice that he was fully aroused and really big which got me even wetter. He finally allowed me one last hit, I exhaled to the sky and was so comfy I just leaned into him.

Just as our lips were about to meet I caught sight of my husband who was getting the blow job of his life judging by the look on his face. Now it was my turn. The unknown black guy then took me in his arms lifted me up as he stood and I was forced to wrap my legs around him to steady myself. He then held me there while we made out. He was sooooo powerful in the way he held me.

Finally he slowly lowered me until I could feel the tip of his cock just on the outside of my sweet spot which was dripping liquid down my leg by now. I could smell myself it was so powerful.

I then purred as softly into his ear, “You want me don’t you? If you do just take me and don’t tease me.”

With that he turned me down onto the couch and while he was moving towards me I saw my husband looking at us and he yelled out, “Fuck her. It’s what she wants. She’s been telling me how much she wants to fuck another guy so go ahead and treat her like the tramp she is.”

Well that did it for me. No need to mail the invite. I grabbed the guy by the neck and he entered me….rather…there’s no need to be nice about it….he plowed into me with a force I’d never felt before. Initially he was big enough that it hurt slightly. By the second or third “plow” it was pure pleasure.

I yelled out loud enough for my husband to hear, “Baby I’m cumming.” And I put that guy in a death grip and pulled and grinded to a blackout orgasm. I almost passed out from it it was so good. Then it occurred to me that this was supposed to be a shared experience for hubby and me and, after I came down from my orgasm….or should I say my first one….I yelled over to Julie, ”Julie, I need my husband back, I need to suck his cock while this guy fucks the shit out of me.”

Hubby did not need an invitation, he was…..um….at my mouth in a matter of seconds. While being screwed senseless by this beautiful black guy I was sucking my husband's cock like I never sucked a cock before. Nothing sweet about this. I was drenching it and pulling on it for dear life while at the same time grinding on my new “friends” dick.

Mr Body beautiful finally began to slow his rhythm down and moan a bit more and I knew it was only a matter of time before he was going to unleash in my pussy which I couldn’t wait to feel. My husband was calling me every name he could think of, cursing up a storm and basically acting like the lover I’d always wished he be. Finally the black guy started to cum and I screamed “he’s going to cum inside your hot nasty wife, what do you think about that?” and I sucked some more.

The black guy grunted and moaned and said, “Fuck! I can’t hold back any more.”

I took my mouth off of my husband for just a second and said, “Oh my god, it is soooooooo warm.” And that was it for my husband. He grabbed my head and pulled my mouth over his dick and he let go right into my mouth. The feeling of having two men cumming in me at almost the same time was too much for my mind to take and I started cumming while grinding on one cock and swallowing my husbands cum. It was the most awesome sexual experience I’ve ever had.

Afterwards, the three of us laid there for a few minutes not knowing what to say. Finally the black guy pulled out and I leaned over and kissed his still hard cock sweetly almost to say thank you. My husband then leaned down and kissed me and sat down next to me. We looked at each other, didn’t know what to say and then just held each other. We thought we had had a great experience. What we didn’t know was that we were still in the middle of it. Brenda

Published 
Written by BrendaH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments