Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Outdoor Park Recreation

"A short stop at a local park on a long bicycle ride leads to unexpected forest encounter."

22
7 Comments 7
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I have often fantasized about meeting a guy in a park for outdoor sex, having read several accounts and stories of such encounters. I mention this because I pass by several likely venues as I ride my bicycle on weekend solo rides. As an in-shape, 62 year old, married professional with family, these are not the kind of thoughts that anyone who knows me could imagine that I would entertain, much less act upon. Nevertheless, my secret gay fantasies were realized a short time ago.

I was cycling along a remote section of road that borders a small unit of National Park Service property. Along the route are a couple of trailheads with small gravel parking areas. One such parking area is located about 50 yards off of the road. I have passed by it on many occasions, often thinking about a casual erotic encounter with someone. Usually it is vacant, but on this day, there was a pickup truck parked at the trailhead, I cycled on by as I usually do, but something made me stop a short distance past the turnoff, and circle back.

As I turned onto the connecting driveway, I noticed that the truck, a late model, full size truck, was backed in, which seemed a little odd. I had no idea who or what I would encounter. I pulled up to the trailhead and parked my bike, pretending to be taking a water and stretch break. As I did, the driver of the truck, a neatly dressed guy about my age, but shorter and stockier, walked out of the thick forest. At this point, I wasn’t sure how I would ever determine his intentions, whether he was there for the same thing as I.

Following a casual greeting, I inquired about the trail loop that began there at the parking area. He seemed unaware of the trail’s destination or distance, which indicated to me that he was not there for hiking. I asked if he came there often. He replied that he did, and I quipped jokingly that he must have seen a variety of things take place there.

Our little game of conversation continued, as he answered in the affirmative, adding that such things had even included sex. A moment of silence followed, then he mentioned, “That’s why I come here.”

My heart was in my throat at this point, and I was surprised by what came out of my mouth next.

“That’s why I stopped here, too.”

He paused, seemingly pleased at my answer, and gestured towards the trail and said, “Would you like to follow me into the woods?”

I knew it was now or never, so I nodded and headed off in the direction of the trail after him.

We walked about 50 yards down the trail, then another 30 yards or so into the dense pine thicket to a small clearing, blanketed with pine needles. He turned to face me and we immediately began to fondle each other. We paused only to lower our pants and shorts, so we could stroke each other’s growing erections. I was still hot from the ride, so I removed the rest of my clothes, enjoying the feeling of complete nakedness in the privacy of the woods.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

We could not afford to take the time for foreplay, since we knew that we might have unexpected visitors at any time.

Without saying anything, he knelt down in front of me and took my 6-inch cut cock into his mouth and began sucking. I gasped as the pleasurable sensations provided by his expert mouth washed over me. My ecstatic moanings were drowned out by the sounds of the birds and the breeze in the rustling treetops. The excitement of shamelessly exposing my nakedness and being sucked by a complete stranger in the outdoors, coupled with his oral skills, soon had me bucking and shaking. I groaned loudly as I erupted in his mouth, emptying my load of semen down his throat.

After a moment of recovery, it was now his turn. I usually try to cum first with married or straight guys, since their libido typically falls and they often lose interest in further play right after orgasm. I mentally compensate for this after I cum, and am thereby able to retain my interest in sex. We both understood the routine, and quickly switched roles.

He stood, and I kneeled on the mat of pine needles on the forest floor in front of him. I lowered his pants and shorts to the ground, and grasped his cock, which was oozing threads of clear precum. He was quite hairy, and very masculine, compared to my smooth, trim, rider’s body. His cock was uncut, about 6 inches long, but very thick. The root disappeared in a dense bush of dark pubic hair. I actually like to suck shorter cocks, since I can easily take the entire length on each stroke.

I leaned forward and took him fully into my hungry mouth. I fondled his big hairy balls as I devoured his throbbing manhood. Like me, he was soon shaking and uttering incoherent groanings. He grasped the back of my head and pulled me onto him as he rewarded my efforts with a heavy load of hot mancream. I was somewhat surprised, but very pleased, at the copious amount of his manly ejaculate. I kept him in my mouth until his spasms subsided, then slipped away.

We both dressed, still without speaking, and made our way back through the brush to the parking area. Fortunately, we were still alone, since the pronounced outline of my cock was quite visible in the front of my snug riding shorts. Back at the truck, we both told each other how much we had enjoyed it. He indicated that he couldn’t linger because his wife was expecting him home. After trading cell phone numbers, we departed on our separate ways.

The same experience was repeated two more times within the next ten days, until his work schedule changed and he was unavailable at the times I went riding. I’m glad the National Park Service provides suitable venues for all kinds of outdoor recreation.

Published 
Written by tnbiguy4men
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments