Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Padlocked...And More - Part 1

"Sometimes I talk too much, and the wrong (?) people listen."

16
6 Comments 6
14.4k Views 14.4k
618 words 618 words
It was Cindy's idea to go out that night. We'd only been dating about a month and she already knew too much about me. She told me my bi-sexual fantasies, and even my interests in chastity play, turned her on!
 "So," she said.
 "I can lock you up and throw away the key? Make you my own little boy-toy?"

"It's kinda early for all that," I told her.

I did, however, agree to going out with her to this gay bar I knew about but had never been to. I was actually almost afraid to go to a gay bar alone. I had no idea what to expect and her going with me was a real relief. Cindy was the kind of person who could talk to anyone and become instant friends, like she'd known them all her life.

I used to live alone and, after several months, I knew practically none of my neighbors. I was just a quiet, private sort of a guy. Cindy almost insisted that I move in with her and I agreed. It was Cindy's outgoing nature that really attracted me to her. After we talked about some of my fantasies, and it became known that I liked being submissive, that twinkle in her eyes really excited me. I felt like I found someone special but had no idea just how special!

The bar was really a very nice place. It was well lit and I got pretty comfortable almost instantly. I suppose it was the mix of both men and women that surprised me the most. We were there a couple of hours and I had no idea that Cindy was slowly getting me pretty drunk. The more I drank, the more at ease and friendlier I became.

Eventually, I got a few flirts from guys and even other women. I actually found it sort of flattering.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

One guy in particular was Adam. Cindy acted like she knew him, despite the fact she said she didn't. I guess I was even a little jealous, but Cindy stayed pretty close to me even to the point of trying to get Adam and me closer and friendlier.

"I told Adam, you got this really nice dick," Cindy giggled. "He wants to see it!"

I was pretty reluctant but Cindy was just as persistent. 

"There's a room in the back," Cindy whispered.

"He wants to give you a blowjob and I really want to watch!"

Like I said, I was getting pretty drunk, so I finally agreed. We found a booth in the back where it was so dark I couldn't see anything. We carried a couple of beers back and I dropped my pants, hoping I wasn't going to be arrested that night. Adam was terrific. It wasn't my first session with another guy and Cindy was right there, making out with me, while I got the best blowjob of my life. I erupted like a madman and Adam swallowed every drop. He even spent a couple minutes cleaning me up while I recovered 

Afterwards Cindy and Adam exchanged a few words and Cindy decided it was time to take me home. I was still so horny and I guess I expected some pretty good sex but, once fresh air hit me, I didn't remember a thing until the next morning. I woke up around noon, still groggy and quite hung over. With Cindy next to me, and her hand around my freshly erect cock, she had a grin as big as her sexy face would allow.

"I have a surprise for you," she whispered.

She threw back the covers and mounted me, sitting on my legs still holding my erection in her hand.

Published 
Written by padlocked88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments