Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Percy

"You need a large hammer to pound a thick nail…"

14
8 Comments 8
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

After commencing my final year at high school I encountered Percy, a new pupil in our school who also happened to be in my class. First of all let me ask, who the hell would call their child, Percy? What a nerdish name! As if that wasn’t bad enough, Percy was one of the most awkward individuals I had ever met. Physically, he had absolutely nothing going for him. Percy was a large lumbering oaf. He wasn’t really overweight, but he had a really big backside that made the top of his body pear-shaped. Percy waddled rather than walked with his enormous out-turned feet in the ten o’clock/two o’clock position. All the features on his face, including his ears, were oversized, giving him somewhat of a dumb looking demeanour. Percy, however, wasn’t stupid and it soon became clear that he was one of the cleverest kids in our class.

Percy lived with his parents in the new trailer park they had recently moved to after his father was relocated to our part of the world. His three older brothers had all left home prior to the move and were working in various trades. Percy was the bright spark of his family. His home environment, coupled with his scruffy appearance did not make him an instant hit at the school and in fact, everyone avoided him from day one. Given the roughness of his upbringing and his large physical size, however, nobody looked for shit with him.

By the second day of school, Percy began gravitating toward me. I was also a bit of a loner at school because it was known that I was gay and therefore, not Mr. Popularity. Although I was initially apprehensive about my new best friend, within three days I had taken a liking to Percy. He was interesting to talk to and also had a great sense of humour. Percy did not seem taken aback by my homosexuality and told me outright that it didn’t bug him at all.

On the first Friday at school, we attended what was referred to as our fitness training class. Being the middle of summer this entailed swimming. That morning in the change room as we putting on our swimming trunks, there wasn’t a single pair of eyes not focussed on Percy’s dick as he removed his underpants. If one were to refer to a guy’s penis as a tool, then Percy was endowed with the entire toolbox. There was a universal look of astonishment in the room, as the boys literally gawked at Percy’s unbelievably huge uncut knob.

Another surprise followed, albeit a smaller one, when we got into the pool later. Percy was actually a good swimmer and I wondered if his large backside gave him natural buoyancy. When we hit the showers after class, amazed eyes once more fixated on Percy’s dick. I was incredibly proud of him because the ugly duckling had its detractors standing around gaping in awe. Percy was the main man and all the little boys had been put in their places.

It amused me how differently Percy was treated after that. Nobody was exactly queueing to become his friend, but all the former looks of disdain had given way to a far more respectful demeanour towards Percy by all the guys and most of the girls. One of the girls, in particular, Linda, who was known to put out regularly, kept coyly smiling at Percy whenever she encountered him. Percy, however, appeared totally disinterested.

When I teased him about Linda, he replied, “I’m not interested in girls.”

I didn’t press him further on the matter but wasn’t sure what to make of the statement. I wondered if it meant that he wasn’t interested at the moment, or if he wasn’t interested in women at all. I didn’t trouble myself on the subject too much, nonetheless, because there simply couldn’t be any way that Percy was gay.

Two weeks later we were given a biology assignment. For the project we had to couple up with a classmate and with Percy and me now fairly good friends, we naturally decided to work together on the assignment. Because I lived near to the school we made the decision that we would work on the project at my home.

Percy had his own vehicle, more accurately put, a jalopy. It was a very old pickup but he assured me that she was in good working order and that he personally serviced and took care of her. Living as far away from school as he did and with no public transport to rely on, the pickup was essential to him.

When we arrived at my home the look of wonder on his face was incredible. You would have thought that he arrived in Buckingham Palace. He told me that he grew up having to share a room with his brothers and that the best thing about the new place they were living in, was that he finally had a room to himself.

Shortly after consuming sandwiches and a cold drink, we got on with our project. After an hour we decided to take a short break. As we did so I decided to tease Percy about an earlier incident at school that day.

“Looks like ‘Loose Linda,’ was giving you the eye again at school today.”

“Well, she’s wasting her time. As I told you, I’m not into girls,” Percy replied. Then, after a brief pause, he continued, “You and I have more in common than you think.”

I was stunned by what he said and took a few moments to process it. “Are you saying that you’re gay?” I asked, incredulously.

Percy simply shrugged initially, and after a few moments he answered, “I don’t like tags.”

“But… are you saying that you’ve had sex with guys?” I stammered.

“Just one guy,” Percy replied, before resuming, “At the previous trailer park we lived in there was a guy who had a night shift job. When I got home from school he was always sitting outside his trailer. One day, he invited me in for a cold drink and the next thing I knew, I was fucking him.”

“Jesus, could he walk the next day,” I uttered, with a laugh.

Percy smiled bashfully and then replied, “Much as he moaned about the size of my dick, he couldn’t get enough of it.” After a short snigger, Percy resumed, “All the men in our family are well-endowed. In fact, my oldest brother’s cock is even bigger than mine.”

“No fucking way,” I answered in disbelief.

“His girlfriend always moans about it and the only time he gets to fuck her is when she’s slightly drunk.” Percy began laughing before continuing, “I reckon that by the time they marry, she’s going to be an alcoholic,” he concluded, as I joined in with the laughter.

After the laughter subsided he looked at me with a more serious gaze and asked, “Have you been fucked before?”

“Yes,” I replied before I related the following story:

A couple of months before I had spent my first ten days of my summer holiday at a summer camp. While there, I had met a guy with whom I had proper sex for the first time. He was a good-looking guy and fairly well-endowed. Of course, he was definitely not in Percy’s league where size was concerned. After I concluded my tale Percy extended his arm and placed his hand on my forearm. As he gently caressed me he looked at me intently, and then said, “I want you to be my lover, Sammy.”

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

My mind was spinning at this point and I found myself unable to reply. After an uncomfortable silence, Percy resumed, “I know, that I am springing a surprise on you and that you most probably don’t find me very appealing.”

“There’s nothing wrong with you, Percy. Looks mean nothing to me and I am attracted to people for who they are. It’s just that… well, I had no idea that you’re… attracted to guys,” I stammered, awkwardly. After another anxious hush, I continued, “I never believed that you could be gay… and therefore only ever thought of our relationship as a pure friendship.”

With a somewhat disheartened look on his face, Percy replied, “There’s no rush, Sammy, take your time to decide. If your ultimate answer is no, then I will understand and I promise you that our friendship will continue. No hard feelings.”

After Percy withdrew his arm we continued with our project. When Percy left that afternoon my mind was in turmoil. Much as I really liked him I had never formulated sexual thoughts about him. Like all the guys at school I was intrigued by the size of his dick, but therein lay the other problem. How the hell would one cope with a knob that big? The sincerity in his eyes when he said that he wanted me as his lover, nevertheless, kept spinning over and over in my mind.

The following afternoon when we arrived at my home I again made sandwiches for us. After consuming them we stood facing one another in the kitchen. Percy again extended his arm and placed his hand on my forearm. I first look down at the huge coarse hand caressing me, before looking up into his eyes.

“The answer is yes. Yes, I want to be your lover,” I shyly confirmed.

Percy smiled and encapsulated me in his arms before we began to kiss. He held me as if I was the most precious object in the world. When our lips parted I looked into the most affectionate eyes I had ever seen. “I’ll never hurt you, never ever,” he said with warmth in his eyes.

“Just hold me,” I implored.

We began to sway to an imaginary music as I felt myself becoming totally entranced by him. There was nothing frantic about the embrace and our clothes seemed to magically disappear off our bodies as we continued kissing in a sensual manner. When we were finally naked, we stood and observed one another. I had never seen his cock fully erect and as I looked at it I couldn’t believe how enormous it actually was.

As I looked up at Percy he could sense the anxiety in my eyes. “We’ll work it out, Sammy, you’ll see,” he said soothingly.

Percy moved me toward the bed and after getting on it he mounted my body. He was heavier than I had anticipated but it felt very good. Percy’s arms now became like huge clamps on either side of me with his huge hands cradling my head. Once more, a leisurely kissing session got underway. I was also aware of his knob as he gently began to rub it up against me.

After what seemed like an age he got up and retrieved a tube from a trouser pocket. “When it comes to the best lubrication the men in my family know what we are talking about,” he informed me. Percy then asked me to turn onto my stomach.

“Jeez, Percy, I’m really nervous about this,” I apprehensively reaffirmed.

“I promise I won’t hurt you, Sammy… Please, let’s just give it a try,” Percy begged.

Over the following several minutes Percy patiently set about nudging his massive knob into my arse. Comfortable, it definitely wasn’t! I thought of bailing out a few times, but his encouragement and pleas stopped me from doing so. When he had finally fully entered me my backside felt like a meat storage facility.

“I told you it would fit,” he excited proclaimed, before resuming, “Your arse was meant for my dick, Sammy.”

With his mouth placed next to my ear, Percy then said, “Now you know why I have such a big arse.”

“No I don’t, but I have a feeling you are going to tell me why” I answered.

“Because you need a large hammer to pound a thick nail,” Percy replied, with a snigger. We both then burst out laughing.

Percy held still in me for a few minutes before I felt his backside beginning to stir and commence a very gentle grinding motion. Incredibly, my erection began to return and the unbelievable fullness I was experiencing started exciting me enormously. The sound of his low, rumbling groaning was also further arousing me. It was like I had been wrapped in a cocoon of stimulation. From my gratifying groans, Percy could sense my contentment and took matters into his own hands by no longer reaffirming my comfort level.

As his large hammer began to beat the big nail harder and harder, my pants of approval signalled my unbridled acceptance. With his hips slamming into me the stimulation of my dick rubbing against the sheet took me into horny overload. No longer able to hold back any longer I gasped my impending release. This was like a red flag to a bull, because like the god Thor, Percy commenced pounding into me with heavenly force. He roared as he ecstatically unloaded into me.

Afterward, Percy did not lift off me as I had expected. Instead, like a huge brood hen protecting her eggs, he continued to encase me. Astonishingly, I did not feel his cock slackening in any way.

A couple of minutes later when I felt his hips stir once more, I thought I had arrived in heaven.

A funny thought crossed my mind as he once more began to grind his dick into me. I thought about slutty Linda’s face, watching the biggest cock at school servicing my backside.

Round two was far less gentle than our first session, and shortly Percy was trouncing my arse like a madman. After a magnificent battering, he began snorting like a bull as he once more seeded my backside.

Most afternoons, thereafter, I had the pleasure of his ardent attention as we did our ‘homework’ together.

When my parents met Percy, my father instantly took to him. My snobby mother, however, was not too sure until she found out how intelligent he was despite living in trailer park. Even more pleasing to me, was that my parents had developed a new monthly routine; after leaving early on a Saturday morning to spend an evening at some or other interesting resort before returning after late on Sunday afternoon, they were always happy with Percy staying at our place. Percy always arrived by nine a.m. on those Saturdays and left at three p.m., on Sundays.

Those happy thirty hours became the highlight of my monthly existence.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments