Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Petrie

"My first visit to an adult book store..."

12
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It is strange, how after not seeing a person for many years, they can change so substantially. Sometimes it isn’t only a physical change, but a behavioural one as well. I spent five years at high school with a guy called Petrie. By the time we graduated, he was a tall and lanky nondescript individual. Petrie was almost an invisible guy. I could honestly never remember having a proper conversation with him and can only imagine that any interaction we may have had, was monosyllabic. His quiet demeanour sharply contrasted with my outgoing persona.

By my final year in school I had outed myself. No, I wasn’t a screaming queen, but simply couldn’t be bothered playing the closet game any longer. There were a few guys who ribbed me from time to time. Their jibes, however, always fell flat because verbal persecution simply went right over my head. I was also not a suitable target for physical bullying, being rather well-built and proficient in martial arts.

Several years after leaving school I received a good job offer with a medium sized engineering company, in their computer division. I was taken around on my first morning at the new company to be introduced to everyone. Once we finally arrived in the workshop/manufacturing division downstairs, I met the guy in charge of that section. There was something familiar about him and when the secretary mentioned his name, Petrie, I had a strong feeling that I had met him before.

“You don’t remember me, do you Cole?” he said with a laugh. Noticing my bewilderment he continued, “We were at school together.” Petrie was a lot hunkier than he had been in school and the full beard that he now sported also added to my confusion.

“You’re much bigger than I remember,” was all I could muster.

Still laughing he added, “And I suppose the beard also threw you.”

“Yeah,” I said smiling. We exchanged a few more pleasantries before the efficient secretary suggested that we need to move on. As I walked away it occurred to me that the conversation I had just had with Petrie, far exceeded all our interactions over five years in high school. Mr. Invisible had become a hot looking man, and I was rather pleased that I would be working with him.

After our initial meeting, every time our paths crossed Petrie just seemed to get hotter. He also hadn’t transformed into a blabbermouth but was much less reserved than at school. His light brown eyes were arresting, and I couldn’t stop looking at his big, broad, masculine hands. What further intrigued me was that he wasn’t married, and did not appear to be in a relationship.

One Friday afternoon, a month after I had commenced my new job, Petrie asked me what I was doing for dinner that evening. Having no plans I answered, “Nothing… why?”

“A new restaurant has opened down the road and is offering a free bottle of wine per couple, with dinner” he informed me. “I figured that, if you are at a loose-end you might like to join me?”

“Sounds great,” I replied.

“My apartment is right next door to the place, so we can go there after work and kill some time before we leave for the eatery,” he suggested.

Petrie’s apartment was neat but rather Spartan. After he poured two glasses of wine we sat in the lounge. “I was always in awe of you in school,” Petrie mentioned after a sip of wine.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well… you were always outgoing and popular,” he answered, before continuing, “I have a confession to make. I have a mild form of Avoidant Personality Disorder. It’s not autism or Asperger’s syndrome as some people mistakenly think and far less severe. That’s why I have difficulty dealing with people. I am far better than I used to be, but… old habits die hard, as they say.”

I sat looking at him for a short while before answering, “I’m sorry… I didn’t know. Are you comfortable in my company?”

“Yes, very… and I really hope we can become good friends,” he replied.

“Sure,” I acknowledged, smiling.

“Why aren’t you involved?” he inquired.

“Well, I suppose I just haven’t found the right person so far,” I answered.

“Are you very fussy?” he countered with a giggle.

“No,” I replied laughing, “It’s just… well… fuck I don’t know,” was all I could manage, stammering.

After a short silence, he again spoke. “Time for my second confession… I’m also gay.”

A lengthy pause followed before I repeated a former sentiment, “I didn’t know.” Again we sat in silence. “Are you seeing anyone at the moment?” I eventually asked.

“No. I have a place I visit on Saturdays; it’s just down the road. It’s an adult bookstore. Sleazy I know, but it takes care of my weekly needs and of course, I’m comfortable with the anonymity,” he answered.

Somewhat taken aback I replied, “I have never been to one of those.”

“Well, why don’t you join me tomorrow? I’ll show you the ropes,” he stated in a matter-of-fact way.

Truthfully, I really wasn’t interested but felt that rejecting his offer would be inappropriate. Petrie had bared his soul, and I also didn’t want him to think that I was condemnatory of his sexual habits. I would much rather have spent the day in bed with him, but since he was calling the shots, decided to play along. “Sure, why not. There’s a first time for everything,” I concluded.

After dinner, once we had said goodnight, I walked back to my apartment perplexed. ‘Does he, or doesn’t he, find me appealing,’ I thought. ‘Is the visit to the sleaze-pit tomorrow an ice-breaker of sorts,’ I pondered.

The following afternoon, I arrived at Petrie’s place at two p.m. and soon we were on our way to the bookstore.

After acquiring tokens at the front desk, we entered the back section of the den of iniquity. Milling around inside there was no one that took my fancy. The men mainly looked like middle-aged straight guys, out on the prowl for a cheap thrill. Shortly, Petrie ushered me into a booth and after inserting a few tokens we began watching a porn movie on the television, standing side by side. A short while later I observed a pair of lips at one of the gloryholes.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

“Do you want to go first?” Petrie asked.

“No, you go for it,” I replied.

“Take your pants and underpants off,” Petrie suggested as he removed his own. After we had hung the garments behind the door, Petrie stuck his cock into the eager mouth awaiting him and began thrusting.

A minute later a cock slid through the opposite glory hole. It was a nice looking dick, and I summarily began to play with it. “Suck the fucking thing,” a voice from next door instructed. After getting to my knees I began to blow the instructor.

‘Jesus,’ I thought, ‘I cannot believe I’m doing this.’

“Hold your mouth still and let me fuck it,” the instructor again commanded. I did as I was told and soon he was going ballistic. As grunts followed a minute later, I braced myself for his spunk. Globs began erupting and I swallowed like crazy not wanting to mess-up my shirt. No sooner had he evacuated my mouth before I saw Petrie next to me. I barely got a chance to think before my mouth was invaded by his dick. As my head got manipulated by his beautiful hands there was a knock at our door.

Bending over me, Petrie unlatched the lock. As I sucked Petrie’s cock I felt hands pulling my backside upward. After hearing the person behind me spitting, I felt a knob being pushed into my arse. The newcomer steadily fucked my hole as he clamped onto my hips. The newcomer was not an endurance expert and groaning shortly thereafter, he seeded my backside.

After the newcomer had unloaded Petrie turned my body and pushed his cock into my freshly fucked hole. With the door still open after the newcomer had left, another two men stood in the doorway watching our action.

The guy to the left moved forward first and plugged himself into my face. Petrie had got a steady rhythm going behind me, prodding in an unhurried fashion. ‘Face-fucker,’ however, was a lot more hectic and practically loosened all my teeth with his gyrations. As his excitement grew I heard him ask Petrie, “May I unload in his pussy?”

“Sure,” Petrie replied before I was hastily turned around again.

No sooner had ‘Face-fucker’ evacuated my manhole before the other man with a fatter knob, pushed straight into my hole. ‘Fat-knob’ was a lot less frenzied and along with Petrie, speared into me at a far more comfortable pace. With my body compressed between the two men, I happily succumbed to the spit roasting action in the booth. In fact, the guys were enjoying themselves so much that they turned my body around a further two times. I was so totally turned-on by their machinations that shortly began to unload my own deposit as I grunted like a bitch in heat.

After both guys had finally shot their loads into me, ‘Fat-knob’ took his leave. Petrie then surprised me by pushing me against the wall and kissing me. It was the first time he had shown any real affection.

A short while later we observed a really fat guy standing in the doorway. He had a face like a bulldog and a huge gut. “May I fuck your boy?” he asked Petrie.

“Sure,” Petrie replied, before placing his hand on my neck and pushing my body downward. Through my legs, I saw the fat man drop his trousers. After placing his huge stomach on my backside, his fat hands gripped hold of my hips as he commenced jabbing into my hole. The fat guy was a real stabber and slammed his cock all the way in and out of me, over and over again. In the process, he also grunted rather loudly. All Petrie could do was to anchor my head as my body got jerked to and fro.

Because of the fat guy’s technique, all the jizz in my well-filled arse got churned into a foamy froth and moisture began to run down my legs. The more he pumped, the wetter the inside of my legs became.

After several minutes he announced, “I want to cum in your mouth.” I turned and fell to my knees before his chubby hands gripped hold of my head and wedged it into his swampy groin. With my head totally surrounded by flesh and dampness, ‘Fat-guy’ began to face-fuck me. I was relieved minutes later, when he sprayed the contents of his balls into my mouth.

‘Fat-guy’ was a gusher of note and I had a hard time coping with the excessive amount of spunk he produced. Once his knob was dislodged from my mouth, I looked up and smiled at him.

“You’re a great cock sucker,” he said, before continuing, “Now clean up your mess,” he said as he ruffled my hair. “Thanks, boy, that was fucking awesome,” he concluded before leaving.

Petrie and I also left shortly after. I was hoping that he would invite me to his home but did not do so.

The following week, I was again invited for lunch to Petrie’s home on Saturday. We again made our way to the bookstore by two-thirty that afternoon. Things were a lot slower at the sleaze-pit that day. Apart from Petrie, I had another session with ‘Fat-guy,’ and a nondescript and unremarkable lanky guy. Less than an hour later we departed.

As we made our way I told Petrie that the bookstore thing was not really my scene. He seemed disappointed and somewhat put out. Again, I wasn’t invited back to his apartment.

Things between Petrie and I were pretty normal at work the following week, but there was no invitation to the bookstore on Saturday.

At around three p.m. on Saturday afternoon I heard a knock at my door. After he entered Petrie seemed a little jittery. When we ended up in bed a short while later, I could feel him relax more and more.

Upon eventually leaving after two more sessions, Petrie smiled and said, “I really enjoyed that. Maybe we can do it again shortly.”

“I’d like that very much,” I replied.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments