Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Popsicle - Part One

"Travis discovers a new popsicle flavor."

5
4 Comments 4
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was slowly unwrapping that strawberry-flavored popsicle when my eyes met his beautiful blue eyes glowing in the hot afternoon sun. He winked at me. I held the popsicle closer to my lips and gave him a suggestive look. He smiled; a dazzling smile that made the ice pop melt a little. He came closer, his tall figure overshadowing mine.

“Hey there,” he said with a British accent. “I see you’re enjoying that ice pop.”

I started laughing. “I sure am, I mean that’s all I eat on hot summer days.”

“Well, I was gonna ask you to go grab some lunch together, but if that’s all you’re eating today, we might as well skip lunch.”

I pushed the popsicle into my mouth, then slowly pushed it against my inner cheek before taking it out.

“Yeah well, you can take me anywhere they sell these by the dozen,” I said jokingly.

“Actually, I already have dozens of these packed in my fridge back home. Strawberry, Orange, Cherry, Grape, you name the flavor, I even got one with a very special flavor just for you.”

“That sounds too good to be true!” I said nibbling on the top half of my frozen snack.

I followed him to his car, a blue Ford Mustang convertible, one of those newer generation models and I couldn’t wait to get a ride in that “Stanger Banger”.

So here I was with this total stranger, a very handsome man who was taking me back to his – I guess – beach house.

“So, what was your name again?” I asked.

“Rob. Robert. You?”

“Travis. My friends call me Avis.”

“Nice to meet you, Travis… Avis.” He said with a big smile.

“Nice to meet you!”

I looked to my right, the pleasant view of the sea was soothing, and the wind brushing against my face was so refreshing. I felt Rob’s hand touching mine. I let him pull my hand towards him. I sensed his thigh beneath my palm and I gave it a little squeeze. He let go of my hand, but I kept it there. 

“We’re almost there,” he said. “You see those beach houses? Mine’s the one with the slate blue roofing.”

 A few minutes later, I was standing on the front porch listening to the breaking waves of the sea. Rob was fetching me another strawberry popsicle. He came back with that big smile on his face and handed me the frozen dessert.

I unwrapped it and started licking off the delicious sugary ice. I noticed Rob brushing his hand against his crotch. I pushed the popsicle into my mouth then pulled it back out and I kept doing that with a steady rhythm. I noticed a bulge starting to grow between his thighs underneath those tight navy blue shorts he was wearing.

I approached him, the popsicle still inside my mouth, and placed my hand on his crotch. I sensed his engorged dick and gave it a little squeeze. Gently, he placed his hands on my shoulders pressing me down, silently asking me to get on my knees. I obliged.

His heavy breathing told me to start unwrapping my next special-flavored popsicle. I slowly pulled down his shorts, gradually revealing the prize. A few more tugs and his dick flung out of its confines.

 “Wow, I’ve never had a popsicle this big!” I said teasingly looking up.

Rob gave me a dirty smile. He surely seemed magnificent from my lower point of view.

I held his throbbing penis in my hand and then started rubbing the freezing strawberry popsicle against it. Rob let out a grunt. After bathing his dick with a sugary layer of strawberry flavor, I pressed my lips against the tip of his manhood. I kept taking in more and more of his dick until it hit my throat allowing the head to gently slide in while suppressing my gag reflex.

Robert then placed his hands on the back of my head and took the lead.

yuki_tyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuki_tyan

He smoothly fucked my mouth, ordering me every now and then to coat his dick with a sugary layer from the popsicle.

“Yeah, that’s what you want, you little bitch, sucking on popsicles all day long, right?” He said teasingly, and I loved the demeaning tone in his voice.

I hummed a “yes,” with his dick still inside my mouth. He pulled it out, helped me to my feet, and pressed a kiss on my lips. Our tongues intertwined. After that, he proceeded to kiss me all over my face with one of his hands lightly choking my throat.

Gently but firmly, he guided me to get back on my knees. This time I held his ever-growing dick and started stroking it with two hands while I held the popsicle between my lips. By now, the melting sugary syrup was dripping out of the corners of my mouth. I then brushed his dick against my dripping lips, lathering it with another sweet and sticky strawberry layer.

“Let’s go inside, I want you to suck me on the couch,” Rob said.

“Can I have another popsicle?” I said, giving him an innocent look.

He ran his hand through my hair then nodded his head and gave me yet another big smile. The afternoon sun was fading away beneath the horizon. I followed Rob inside, with his shorts out of the way, he was now taking off his red shirt. He had a swimmer’s body that I fell in love with, and I couldn’t wait to continue pleasing this handsome stranger.

Robert threw himself on the velvety couch, his throbbing dick pointing upwards, hypnotizing me, inviting me to hurry and continue servicing it.

“You know what? I don’t need another popsicle.” I said, walking swiftly towards the couch.

Once again, I got on my knees. This time I reached for his balls and started pawing them with both hands. The sounds he made told me he loved it. He stretched his legs, and I positioned myself between his burly thighs.

I kissed the tip of his dick while moving my hands towards his chest. I caressed his rock-hard nipples, then lifted myself up a little and placed my head on his chest. He didn’t mind it, instead, he kissed my forehead and smiled. I could hear his fast heartbeat and I felt his soft breath blow against my hair.

He helped me take off my shirt, my body wasn’t as muscular as his, but I’ve kept myself fit and toned. He felt my body with his strong hands before he settled them on my waist. I loved his smooth touch on my skin, and I looked deep into his blue eyes. Again, he gave me a big beautiful smile.

I still had my pants on, and I could feel his dick pressing against my ass. I started grinding lightly against it, scraping it mildly with my pants. Robert closed his eyes, and I kept doing that for the next few minutes.

I got back on my knees between his thighs. Robert still had his eyes closed. I loved how pleasing this was to him, and it made me want to satisfy him even more. I opened my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down his stiff penis. I kept going faster, and I knew Rob was getting closer when he started moving his hips trying to stuff every inch of his dick inside my mouth. 

“AAAAAAA… YEAH... OH YES... ” Robert roared loudly as his semen gushed into my mouth and down my throat.

A few of his overflowing sperm drizzled out of the corners of my mouth just like the sugary syrup from the popsicle did a while ago. He opened his eyes and looked at me with that big smile. He touched my lips then came closer and kissed me, then pulled me up from between his thighs and let me snuggle next to him with my head on his shoulder.

That summer day was almost over, and yet the night was still young. Just lying there in the arms of this man, listening to his breathing and the beating of his heart mixed with the sound of the waves outside, filled my heart with both peace and pleasure…

 

To be continued… 

Published 
Written by BrookLynne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments