Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Recreation On The Trail

"Married guy gets a different kind of exercise while out jogging on trail during family vacation."

23
10 Comments 10
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
During a vacation to the Gulf Coast east of Destin, Florida, I decided to go get some exercise (among other things) while my wife and grandkids were down at the beach. I learned from an Internet search that Walton County had developed a system of recreational trails in a nearby state forest. I selected a trail that had a three mile loop, and drove to the small gravel parking area at the trailhead. It was generally unimproved, except for a couple of picnic tables and a privy-type toilet. Fortunately, the parking area was within sight of the main road, so I felt my car was reasonably safe from vandalism.

Before I proceed, I should share a little about myself. I am a married, middle-aged guy, professionally employed, with a large family. I try to stay in shape with regular exercise (the topic of this account). And yes, I am sexually attracted to men, so much so that even on family outings, I am conscious of opportunities for a discrete encounter. That was certainly on my mind when I scheduled this excursion.

Anyway, when I arrived at the trailhead, I noticed one other car parked in the lot and a late middle-aged guy in casual clothes sitting in the shade at one of the tables. I always wonder in such situations why unaccompanied men would be loitering. Since the other visitor did not appear to be dressed for running or hiking, I assumed he might be possibly there for either drugs or sex. From his appearance, I was willing to bet on the latter, and I was excited at the chance of a casual hook-up.

I exited the car and went over to the unoccupied table to do some stretching exercises, ostensibly to prepare for jogging on the trail. I was wearing a thin cropped top and nylon running shorts, with nothing underneath other than a tight elastic band around the base of my balls and cock that made my cock project outward in the front of my shorts. I performed the stretching in full view of the stranger using moves that were rather provocative.

When I finished, I went over to him to inquire about the trail, assuming he was familiar with the area. He was a little overweight and balding with a nearly trimmed goatee. He seemed normal enough and quite friendly. He told me that the trail went through sections of open field alternating with sections of pine or scrub oak thickets, with dense palmetto undercover. He described the trail as well marked and in good condition.

As he spoke, I noticed his gaze periodically dropping to the prominent tent in the front of my shorts. He finally added, with somewhat of a sly grin, that there were some unmarked, dead end side trails into some of the thickets. I thanked him and headed over to the trailhead.

I pondered his last remark as I approached the beginning of the trail. Perhaps it was a suggestion that a short side trip into a thicket would be a worthwhile excursion. I decided to take a chance. Since there was no one else there, what did I have to lose. I walked down the trail about fifty yards and stopped just before the trail turned and disappeared from sight of the table. At that point I turned to face him (he was looking my way), pulled off my top, and removed my shorts so I was completely naked. I then slowly walked on down the trail, clothes in hand.

As an aside, I like to jog and hike in the nude whenever I can, assuming favorable weather and a sufficiently secluded trail. So, it would be perfectly normal for me to shed my clothes on a trail like this. 

After going another fifty yards or so. I approached the first pine and palmetto thicket, and as he had indicated, I saw a narrow side path leading into it. I hung my top on a branch by the side trail in case he decided to follow, and walked into the thicket. The narrow path meandered fifty feet or so, ending in a small clearing. In it were some items of discarded clothing and a folding beach chair (how convenient). I stood in front of the chair with my back to path, stroking myself to a firm erection. There I waited, hoping... 

After a few moments, I heard footsteps slowly approaching me from behind. I didn’t turn, but continued my stroking. The touch of hands on my back and sides sent chills over me. While one hand caressed my exposed ass, and the other hand slipped around me and replaced my hand, taking over my jerking.

My visitor moved around in front of me and sat down on the beach chair. Leaning back, he pulled me towards him, having me straddle the chair over his face. He looked up and began to lick my throbbing cock. I groaned aloud as he sucked the swollen, oozing knob into his mouth. At that point he literally devoured me. He was very good, and I could tell he had no intention of letting up until he obtained his reward.

I am quite verbal, and I let him know in no uncertain terms that what he was doing was giving me great pleasure. My legs were quivering in my awkward position, but the erotic sensations between my legs kept me from moving.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

As he continued his oral assault, his finger slipped up to my puckered orifice, teasing me. He persisted, just outside the opening, until I cried out, “Ohhh god, pleeezzzeee...” with this he sank his finger deep into my prelubed cavity, eliciting a loud moan from me.

Soon his finger was massaging my sensitive prostate in concert with his sucking motions. My continuing groans and cries confirmed what he may have suspected, that I am very anal erotic. In fact, I would say that my sexual pleasure center is actually located inside my anal canal.

My orgasm was building, and I’m sure he sensed it as well, causing him to redouble his efforts. I cried out, “Ohhh, yessss...” as I exploded an avalanche of pent-up cum into his mouth and down his throat. He continued to suck as my rectal muscles contracted in orgasmic spasms around his still embedded finger.

My legs were cramping and I had to get out of this position more quickly than I would have liked. So, when my ejaculations finally ceased, I eased off the chair and straightened up. He stood up and removed his clothes, revealing a chubby, furry body and medium-sized cock protruding from a dense pubic bush. His organ was a little shorter than mine, but thicker. Although I am shaved, I actually prefer a furry guy. It’s just more masculine.

I reclined on the chair and slid up, allowing me to hang my head over the chair-back so I was facing rearward with my head down and chin up. My visitor moved around behind the chair and slipped his now-erect cock into my eager mouth. I like to suck in this position because my partner can be in complete control and my throat is straight so as to take him in deep throat fashion.

He repeatedly drove into my mouth all the way to his balls on each thrust of his hips. I timed my breathing and concentrated on relaxing my throat to suppress the gag reflex, achieved with practice. From my perspective, he was obviously enjoying this position as much as I was. He had to stop and withdraw a couple of times, apparently because he was getting too close. I took advantage of these interruptions to catch my breath. Based on his premature need to pause, I sensed that he was either a fast cummer, or had not had this in a long time.

As much as I enjoy taking a hot cumload into my mouth, my anal cravings often prevail, assuming my partner seems reasonably safe. So, the next time he pulled out, I got up and took a position in front of and facing away from him at the back of the chair. I spread my legs and bent over the back of the chair, resting my arms on the armrests, presenting my ass to him in a classic “come fuck me” position. I was just the right height for him to take me.

He needed no encouragement and quickly approached me and positioned his oozing cockhead at my eager entrance. He applied forward pressure, my anal sphincter yielded, and he slipped inside. He immediately began to thrust his hips, driving his thick, bare cock into me like a piston.

It had been quite a while since I had been taken by a guy and I was very much in need of this. For an insatiable bottom like I have, the sensation of being completely filled by a hard manly organ is beyond words, but I am compelled to express it anyway. I am simply unable to keep quiet while experiencing such pleasure. So, my prolonged groans from our erotic coupling echoed loudly through the forest preserve, intruding upon the silence of the morning.

I realized that he would not be able to last very long, particularly as his pace quickened and he began expressing his own enjoyment in loud grunts. At this point, I knew I was going to take his seed. We were both too far gone to stop it. Any concern I might have had about the safety of this was overwhelmed by my desire for it. Finally, with one long growl, he pulled himself into me and held me, pumping his hot semen deep inside me.

When his spasms stopped, he slipped out, and we took a moment to regain our composure. By now, we were both dripping with sweat from the high humidity. He dressed and headed back out the path towards the parking lot. I followed (carrying my clothes) to see if we were still alone. He thanked me and told me how much he enjoyed it and asked how long I would be staying. We arranged another discrete meeting - this one at a nearby state beach park - before he got into his car to leave.

When I had verified that no one else was around, I turned back on the trail to complete my jog/walk - still nude, of course. As I did, I enjoyed the lingering sensations of our encounter, along with the oozing emissions of cum from my well-used ass. While traveling along, I also pondered what I would say to my wife back at the condo when she asked how the trail excursion went. Of course, I'd report that I had a very nice work-out - which is completely true.

Published 
Written by tnbiguy4men
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments