Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Renting Tyler

"After developing and 'itch,' I finally hire a rent boy..."

10
4 Comments 4
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

A friend of mine, recently single, began employing the services of rent boys. Clyde, the friend in question was on the up financially, and his business was flourishing. Having been friends with him in the preceding ten years, I could not have been happier about his success. Sadly, our friendship fizzled out six months later because he started using drugs, and that was just not my scene. Apparently, I had also become, ‘rather boring,’ according to him.

Prior to us parting ways, however, I met three of the rent boys he regularly employed. The first he referred to as, ‘the security guy.’ Fuck knows what he actually did, but he was six foot tall and ruggedly handsome. The second man Clyde referred to as, ‘the rugby player.’ He was stocky and your classic alpha male. The third guy actually had a name, Miguel. Miguel was Clyde’s favourite of the three, and also doubled up as Clyde’s drug supplier. Miguel was short, stocky, and very macho. Miguel always smelt ultra-masculine, which really appealed to Clyde. Miguel’s libido was apparently staggering, which Clyde absolutely loved.

Several months after our friendship ended I was away on a business trip. Arriving back at my hotel at around six p.m., I turned to the classified section in the newspaper I was perusing. With my incessant mental itch festering, I came upon an M2M massage agency. For the next two hours, I toyed with the idea of finally soothing my irksome itch. At eight p.m. I finally dialled the number of the agency. I informed the man on the phone of my needs, and he said that Anton would be by in forty-five minutes. I prepared both physically and mentally for Anton’s arrival.

After I heard a knock at the door I was met by a satisfactory looking, six-foot tall young man. He wasn’t very handsome but had a fetching smile and friendly demeanour. He was also slimmer than I had expected. Introducing himself as Tyler he apologized that Anton was not able to call on me. Somewhat disappointed, but doing my best not to show it, I invited him in.

As we conversed, he told me was actually straight, and did this nature of work to supplement his meagre daytime wages. Serving an apprenticeship at the time, he was apparently poorly paid. He also made it clear that he only played safe, and that he did not kiss at all.

After a while, he reminded me that the session only lasted an hour and that he couldn’t be late for his pickup after our allotted time. As we undressed I got a really good look at him. He had a beautiful lithe physique and was obviously a regular visitor to the gym. In fact, he had hurried from the gym to attend to me, and apologetically made mention of the fact that he had not yet showered. I assured him that that wasn’t a problem at all, joking about my approval of his somewhat funky smell.

Batia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Batia

Tyler’s cock was a thing of majesty. It was long and thick with a fat meaty foreskin that flopped about brazenly as he moved. He then asked me to lie face down on the bed so that he could commence massaging me. After retrieving lotion from a satchel he had arrived with, Tyler sat on my thighs. He had incredibly strong hands and worked my back firmly. As his body moved to and fro, I felt his hardening penis nestle between my arse-crack.

Ten minutes later, in a husky voice, he asked, “Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Definitely,” I answered with a sigh, before continuing, “But I would like to suck your knob first.”

Hopping off me he stood next to the bed. Lying on the bed I placed my hand on his firm backside and was soon lapping upon his juicy foreskin. As I retracted the hood, there was the wonderful pungent smell that a glans exudes after a day encased in the most wonderful flap of skin on a natural man’s body. I sucked and savoured excitedly, anticipating my upcoming anal massage. Retrieving a condom from his bag later, he expertly rolled it over his cock.

Although Tyler was at least nine inches long, I was totally amazed by his effortless entry. With his torso raised on his outstretched arms, he gradually gathered momentum, fucking me sensually as I lay on my stomach. He modulated his pace magnificently and gave me double the pleasure I had ever received from any other man. His thrusting was slow but insistent. Enveloped in the masculine hum of his armpits, I wished the moment would last forever. Never before or since, have I ever met a man who could use his knob more effectively!

Announcing he was about to cum, I begged him to rather do so in my mouth. As I turned onto my back, he tugged the condom he was wearing off and threw it next to the bed. Scooting up my body, he sat lightly on my chest and began stroking himself. It took him a good few minutes after that to unload, but it was well worth the wait. He sprayed a remarkable load of spunk into my mouth, which I relished with delight. I licked and cleaned his knob thereafter before we got off the bed.

We exchanged a few pleasantries while dressing, after which I handed over his envelope. Strangely, as he was leaving he gave me an awkward man-hug at the door. Once Tyler had left, I observed the condom that he had thrown next to the bed. After picking it up I was totally gobsmacked because it was brim-full with cum.

I was very impressed as I savoured his second load from the condom.

Tyler did give me his business card but I never again made use of his services. Having an addictive personality I knew that would be too dangerous.

I still regret that decision.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments