Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Save Me, Part 2

"He saved me from drowning. I couldn't show my gratitude enough"

6
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
586 words 586 words
Continud from part one...

Having saved me from drowning after I had "accidentally" fallen into the water, the handsome park ranger straddled my chest and fucked my mouth. When he said that we should then go to his cabin and get our wet clothes off, I was all for it. I picked up my shoulder bag ("man purse" some would say) and my cigarette holder, which I had dropped when I "slipped" and "fell" into the water.

It was a short drive in his pickup truck to the cozy log cabin he stayed in. His name was Greg. There was a huge feather bed and a stone fireplace in the bedroom. Greg built a fire and suggested that we take a warm shower. I said yes, enthusiastically. I would let him lead me anywhere, he was so hot.

We took our shoes off and stepped into the shower, otherwise still in our soaking wet clothes. Greg put his trong arms around me and kissed me as the water rained over us. I could feel his hardness pressing against mine. Slowly, we began to undress each other. I waited to see the look on his face when he saw what I was wearing underneath my suit. Greg's eyes grew wide and he smiled, saying, "Oh, my," again and again, as his undressing revealed my black silk slip, panties and thigh-high stockings. By now, Greg was naked and his cock was raging. I was down to my lingerie, and he pulled me against him and kissed my mouth, my neck, my shoulders. "Take me to bed," I whispered in his ear. "Fuck me." Greg turned off the water, picked me up and carried me, in my dripping wet lingerie, to the bedroom.

Once there, he dried off with a towel, propped himself up on the bed and ordered me to strip for him, nice and slow.

SaraWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWilliams

I complied, then toweled myself off and climbed onto the bed and into his arms. "Fuck me," I whispered again. "First," Greg replied, "let's 69." And we did, a long, slow, delicious 69, until we exploded in each other's mouth. Now the time had come for him to fuck me. I turned over on my stomach, and he lubed my ass with some KY Jelly and slipped on a condom.

Slowly, oh, yes, I like it slow, he worked his throbbing cock into my ass-cunt. "Fuck me, yes... oh, yes, fuck me please... fuck me like a girl... oh, make me cum...aaaaahhh." Greg reached around with a handful of KY, grabbed my boy-clitand stoked it while he fucked me. I was in heaven. We went on until we both came, then collapsed in each others' arms.

We cuddled, kissed and shared a cigarette. Greg said, "You really want to be a girl, don't you?"

"Well," I said, "I do have my feminine side (an understatement)." He said that he liked it, and asked whether it had really been an accident, my falling into the water. I admitted that it had not been, and I had wanted him, wanted him so badly. "Did it turn you on?" I asked him.

"The gay damsel in distress? Oh, yeah, baby," he replied, and kissed my mouth, long, deep, and hard.

When he asked me if I would dress up completely for him -- wig, lipstick, dress, heels, the whole thing -- my heart soard. Of course I would. With a sly smile, Greg added, "And I think another little rescue might be arranged." (to be continued?)

Published 
Written by rs2010wc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments