Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scene Three at the Board School

"Timmy goes back to Mr. L's office for more punishment"

16
8 Comments 8
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I was summoned back to the Head Master’s office of the Board School where I was just starting my freshman year of college. I was to report at 8pm, long after everyone had left the building.

I entered Mr. L’s office and he said in a stern voice, “Close and lock the door Timmy and remove all your clothing.”

I quickly complied with his request. I closed and locked the door. Then I decided to tease him and try to take command of the situation. I stood in front of Mr. L’s desk and pulled my shirt over my head revealing my skinny hairless chest. My nipples were erect with excitement of things to come. I looked into Mr. L’s eyes and saw his lust. I kicked off my flip-flops and then I slowly un-buckled my belt, opened the snap and pulled down the zipper of my jeans. I let my pants drop to the floor. I stepped out of my jeans and moved around the desk until I was next to Mr. L’s chair.

Mr. L. ran his tongue over his lips as I hooked my thumbs in waistband of my red silk panties. I wore these panties in hopes he would like them and give me special treatment. My red panties were very shear. He could easily see the outline of my already hard skinny little five-inch cock and my large hanging balls.

I slowly turned around and showed him my firm panty covered ass. I bent at the waist and pushed my tight little ass in his direction. I then stood up and turned back to face my Head Master.

I pushed my panties down slowly revealing my completely shaved pubic area. Then I pushed further as my panties slid over the tip of my proud little cock.

At that point Mr. L. said, “Stop and come closer.”

Of course, I obeyed his command.

I stepped to within inches of him. He had turned his chair and had his legs spread open. I stood there with my little boner peeking out the top of my panties and leaking pre-cum.

Mr. L. bent his head down and licked my sweet nectar. He roughly grabbed my panties and pulled them down exposing my hairless cock and balls.

He put both hands on my ass cheeks and pulled me to him. His mouth opened to accept my eighteen-year-old manhood.

My cock slid completely into his mouth. His nose was on my stomach as he sucked and licked my penis.

He stopped just as abruptly as he started.

“Timmy, it has come to my attention that you had sex yesterday in the boys shower room with members of the Rugby Team. Is that true?”

“Yes sir, but I was forced. There were four really big seniors and they made me do all those things against my will.”

Now it seemed the tables had turned. I was no longer in-charge.

Mr. L. pushed me over the desk with my ass high in the air. My feet were just touching the floor.

“You are a little liar,” screamed Mr. L. “I know you enjoyed it as much as they did. Now you will receive punishment for lying to me.”

Mr. L. retrieved his paddle from his desk drawer. He began to paddle each cheek of my ass. Each time he hit my ass it sent electric shocks to the tip of my ragging hard-on. After about twenty smacks of the paddle, I began to cry like the little sissy I am. Mr. L. seemed happy I was crying and showed me no mercy. He continued to spank me as I cried and squirmed in pain and pleasure. Finally, after about fifty hard paddles he stopped and began to rum my red burning ass cheeks.

“What have you learned Timmy?”

Through my sobbing I tearfully said, “I learned never to lie to you are anyone again.”

“Spread your legs Timmy. Spanking you and seeing your sweet little ass has got me all worked up.”

I did as I was told knowing what was coming next. I felt some cool gel being forced into my tight little pussy. Then Mr. L. slid me back so just my chest was on his desk my legs spread wide.

Mr. L. moved in and I felt the tip of his large cock press against my opening. I relaxed as he pushed his cock forcefully into my bottom.

I let out a squeal as his big cock opened my hole to its limit. His mushroom head was now in me. He paused for a second before he pushed again. When he pushed, he went all the way in until his heavy balls were resting against my balls.

Then he started to fuck me with all his might. He slammed in with long powerful strokes. My ass was on fire and I was crying with the burning pain. He fucked me for about tem minutes before I felt him swell up. He grunted and then shoved his cock to the hilt.

I felt his cock pulsating as he dumped his sperm deep in my bowels.

When he withdrew, he knelt down and put his mouth over my sore but happy pussy. He started to lick all around my puckered love hole.

I squeezed out his come into his waiting mouth. Mr. L. drank down his come in three for four mouthfuls.

When he was finished enjoying my pussy he stood up and went to sit in his chair.

I stood and looked down and saw pre-cum dripping out of my very erect penis. All I could thing about at that point was how was I going to come.

Mr. L. told me to unlock the door and then stand in front of his desk. He picked up his phone, dialed only one number and said, “Okay, come on in.”

I was shocked when the door opened and in walked two of my professors.

Mr. Todd, my political science teacher, is a hot thirty-five years old that is in great shape. He is six foot tall, 175 pounds with log blond hair.

Mr. Dan, my religion teacher, is a gorgeous forty years old, five foot ten and 165 pounds with a completely shaved head.

They said their “hellos” to Mr. L. and then started to undress.

I was in complete shock to see my favorite two professors undressing.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I thought to myself this has got to be the best school in the entire world.

Wow! When they were naked, I ran my eyes over each one of them.

Todd was a hard body who obviously worked out every day. He was toned but not muscle bound. His cock was a thing of beauty. It hung down seven inches and was as thick as my wrist. His balls were the biggest I had ever seen. He was completely hairless from his neck to his toes. I was in love!

Dan was also in great shape. Zero fat anywhere on his body. He was also hairless. His cock was already erect and was eight inches and average in girth. His cock stood out proudly as his big balls hung down just waiting to be fondled.

Mr. L. said, “Get on your knees Timmy and show these fine gentleman just what a good little cocksucker you are.”

I was only too happy to oblige.

I started with Todd. I took his flaccid man meat in my right hand and cradled his huge balls in my left. I bent my head, lifted his cock and kissed the tip of his mushroom head. His cock jumped in my hand and started to thicken. I quickly opened my mouth and took about half of his soft penis in my mouth. He tasted wonderful. His cock was soft and velvety as I swirled my tongue all around his cockhead and shaft. He responded by moaning as his beautiful cock hardened. It grew to an amazing length of ten inches and seven inches in girth. I sucked and stroked for all I was worth. In about ten minutes, his balls pulled way up, his cock swelled and he yelled out, “Oh fuck here it comes.”

I stroked his shaft as I opened my mouth and held his penis about an inch away. He shot his first come blast right into my waiting mouth. It was a long rope of hot, sweet and salty man juice. I closed my mouth to savor its taste. His next four spurts of white thick come splashed on my lips, nose, cheeks, forehead and eyes. I was covered with his thick wet seed. I quickly open my mouth again to catch his last three powerful blasts of come. I was lucky to have all three go directly into mouth and land on my out-stretched tongue.

Todd was looking down at me as I looked up and made eye contact. My mouth was open and he saw his come sitting on my tongue. I closed my mouth and swallowed my reward for a job well done.

Todd said, “You were right Mr. L., he is good and he knows his place as a sissy cocksucker.”

I was very pleased to hear he enjoyed my talents. I was equally pleased to be called a sissy cocksucker!

Dan moved in front of me and took his hard dick and slapped my face with it. He rubbed his cock all around Todd’s come until his cock glistened with Todd’s spent come. Then he put the tip to my lips.

I did what every good sissy cocksucker would do; I opened my mouth and took him in. I savored his come soaked cock and I licked and sucked from tip to base. I was able to deep throat his full eight inches. I kept his cock buried down my throat and worked my tongue on the underside of his shaft. I also was fondling his smooth balls.

Dan at that point started to fuck my mouth with long slow strokes. All eight inches went from my lips to down my throat in steady slow strokes. His balls were banging on my chin. Then his fucking quickened, his balls pulled up and he tensed all up. His cockhead was just in my mouth when he unleashed a torrent of come. It seemed like one long stream of blistering hot thin liquid. I had to swallow at least five times to avoid missing a drop.

When he was finished dumping his hot load I gently sucked and licked his cockhead. I ran my hand up his shaft to squeeze out any remaining nectar. In time, his cock softened and he pulled away.

Dan said to me, “Timmy you have earned an A in cocksucking.”

‘That is great,’ I thought but my skinny little cock was so in need of relief.

Mr. L. came around his desk looked at my cock and said, “Timmy would you like to come now?”

“Yes Sir Mr. L. I sure would,” I replied.

He told me to stand in front of the three of them while they sat on his leather couch and pleasure myself.

I walked over and stood in front of two of my professors and the Head Master of our school. I was so humiliated, yet so turned on to be standing there in front of these men. I looked at these men, who have such great bodies and beautiful cocks and balls and me with my boyish, hairless skinny body with my thin small cock sticking up being made to jerk off was almost enough for me to come without touching myself.

I looked at each as I placed my hand to my cock. It was wet with pre-cum and hard as a rock. I slowly started to stroke myself. I was shaking so hard I thought I was going to fall. Soon I was jerking off my cock with short rapid motions. It felt so good to play with myself as these hunks watched.

Then I was crying again as I neared my climax. Every fiber of my body was on fire. I felt the rush of adrenaline surge through my body and slam into my brain. I screamed out,” Thank you!” as I felt my come start to flow. I stopped stroking and just let the come shoot out. I shot eight long ropes of boy juice each landing on the three of them. I was in heaven as my climax swept completely over me. It was the best orgasm of my short life.

I fell to my knees. I felt Todd pull me to him. I opened my eyes to see my come dripping around his cock and balls. He told me to clean him. I obeyed. I also cleaned Dan and Mr. L. as well.

I guess I did a great job because all three were hard again. Mr. L. wanted my mouth and Professors Todd and Dan wanted my pussy.

Life as sissy cock sucking come slut is good. This is going to be the best four years of my life.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

Published 
Written by torpedoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments