Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex with my physics teacher!

"Gay sex with my physics teacher."

27
4 Comments 4
85.1k Views 85.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
COMPLETE FANTASY!

My name is Jason. I was 17 at the time of this story and had some pretty tough classes going through high school. My favorite subjects were all math and science based. I had one teacher, Mr. Rogers, he was both my math and physics teacher.

I had known I was bi for quite some time and I had the biggest crush on him. He was about 40 and I had a huge attraction to middle aged guys. He had brownish gray hair and short too. He looked about 6'2" or 3 and had quite a nice body. He was a runner and climber and I would see him at the gym working out. He sure was buff from the looks of it and he had a layer of hair covering his whole body. I myself was about 6 foot and had brown hair, but I was hairless besides my cock and butt. I was also a runner and skier and was in pretty good shape.

Whenever I watched porn I looked up pictures of middle aged guys like him and whenever I came I would moan his name and imagine his sweet juicy cock penetrating my anus as I fingered myself. I sometimes would fantasize in class and imagine what it looked like and how big it was. I also tried to look at his crotch and watch for his bulge. When I looked it seemed it was sticking out by some bit. Although I had never had sex before, I craved his dick in my hands, in my ass, in my mouth, I didn't care where, I just needed to see it and touch it.

One day I had to stay after school to get help for my physics midterm. We reviewed the material for 30 or 40 minutes then we started to talk about sports and my plans for this year. We started to laugh and tell jokes. We got into an awkward area about girls and our love lives. He said that he broke up with his girlfriend last month and I replied by comforting him. I asked him if she at least was worth nailing. Surprisingly he responded and said she gave a wonderful blowjob. This turned me on, talking about his love life, I started to get a semi hard-on.

He was standing at that moment and I could see a change in his pants. HE HAD A BIG FAT BONER! He quickly sat down at his desk and tried to ignore the fact. He said he had to get some work done, and I left. I could still picture the gigantic bulge in his pants and I quickly moved to the nearest bathroom to relieve myself. I entered a stall and dropped my pants. I had already gained a full hard-on. I started to massage my cock and was near my cum when the door opened. I could see though the cracks of the stall Mr. Rogers.

He took his teacher key and locked the bathroom, not bothering to check the last stall. Suddenly he started to strip down and he was only in his tight briefs. The same bulge remained and he then walked back to the door and grabbed a small bag. He zipped it open and removed what appeared to be a bottle. "Lube?" I thought to myself. He then removed a massive dildo that appeared to have veins in it. He opened the bottle and poured some on the dildo. He finally removed his briefs.

I almost fell over, his cock was MASSIVE, it must have been 9 inches. He leaned against a wall and started to rub his cock slowly. This drove me nuts and I almost came. I took a look at his body as he pleasured himself. Very tightly on the head, freshly shaven and clean, as my mesmerized eyes moved down, he had a small layer of hair covering his pecs and his nipples looked oh so fine.

As I moved down again he had a very defined 8 pack and a loose layer of hair, not as thick as on his pecks. Finally there was a giant gray bush that sat atop his massive cock. And it wrapped itself around and down into his anus.

He started to rub lube onto his cock and move faster. He then set that aside and picked up the dildo. He then leaned over the sink and fiddled with the dildo around his ass crack. He slowly inserted the head of it and moved it in slowly. He had reached half way when he started to moan and I started to pleasure myself. I instantly came and force of habit made me moan, "Fuck yeah, Mr. Rogers!"

He jumped up and then saw the form and shoes in the stall. He panicked and covered his cock. I just showed myself, I thought! What should I do? Without thinking anymore I opened the stall and said, "Need some help with that hard-on?" My pants were around my ankles and a fresh cum stain was on the floor.

He looked at me and said, "Well, why the hell not?"

He removed the dildo from his ass then pulled me out of the stall.

MadinsonLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadinsonLopez

He told me to sit on the sink and then he removed the rest of my pants and shoes. While he did this I removed my shirt and started to feel his hot muscles.

Once he was done, he got down on his knees and started to jerk my cock and his own. He then stopped and massaged my cock with both hands. Another man masturbating me, it felt amazing I thought. He then moved forward and pushed me on my back. He stuck his head closer and then inserted his entire tongue into my anus. The hot wiggly tongue felt amazing. He licked up to my cock feeling the hairs between then took my balls into his mouth.

Amazing, I thought. I started to moan and moan. He took his time and licked all the way up my 7 inches of juicy cock until he got to my head. He swallowed the small part and whirled his tongue around and around. He took in the remnants of my previous cum then spit it in his hand. He let it slide down his fingers where he then firmly planted three fingers up his ass and felt the warm liquid move around. He started to suck my head again, but suddenly he moved swiftly down and took in my ENTIRE COCK.

I moaned even loader and repeated his name, he moved back and forth and deep throated for some time. He then took his mouth out and jerked me off. "I'm gonna cum!" He quickly prevented me and turned around while jumping on the counter himself. He then lowered his ass towards my dick and told me to penetrate him. I inserted my cock and let him do the rest. He used his legs to lift up and down until he sat all the way down on my cock and felt my veins start to pump a large white liquid in his ass. He let my cock remain inside for some time till removing his ass to above my cock. My cock started to get limp as he then let all the cum slip out of his ass. He jumped down and turned around. He then cleaned my cock clean of the cum and swallowed it all.

"Like that? Want some more? If so, jump down and lean over the sink for the fuck of your life." Excited I jumped down, but rather I wanted to suck him off first. I got down on my knees and prepared for the worst. I took his head in and tasted the salty holy water, that I craved. Without any warning I took as much of his cock in as I could. I repeated this for several minutes until he told me it was his turn to fuck me. I took my last bit of precum then bent over the sink. I heard him rubbing his cock with the lube then felt his hands spread my checks. He once again inserted his entire tongue into my anus and used it up inside. He spit on my hole then started his cock's approach. By now I was already fully hard again. I accepted his large cock head and felt a little pain.

"If this already hurts then you're in for quite the ride and might not be able to walk or sit for a while." He then shoved his entire dick in and I squealed in pain. He took it up to the head then repeated this several times. He got faster and faster until it started to feel good. He said he was ready to cum. I grabbed his ass and stuck my two middle fingers in him and pushed his cock in as hard as I could. I felt his veins pumping out a giant load! The pumping of the veins felt amazing inside my wet anus. I then removed my hands and let him slide out.

He covered my hole and sucked up all the fluids then turned me around on my back again. He sucked cock with the hot fluids in his mouth and I instructed him to share the love. He moved on top of me and then we started to make out. I let the fluids go in between our mouths and then pushed him aside. I got on top of him and wanked one last time. I let load a beautiful load right on his chest and then rubbed my balls up and down his chest. I then jumped on top of him and sat there making out within for several minutes. I then said, "I think we need to hang out more often."

"I agree, you give a pretty good blowjob and you're a good fuck!" he relied.

Physics and math is now my favorite subject no matter what happens!

Published 
Written by Penislover799
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments