Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shabby Sean

"Shabby Sean becomes my sexual obsession…"

6
6 Comments 6
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

In the village where I lived there was a guy named Sean who totally mesmerized me. He was always referred to as ‘Shabby Sean,’ and he lived a very rustic existence in a trailer outside the village, with his sixty-year-old girlfriend. I thought that Sean was in his early forties when we first met, but only found out later that he was actually thirty-eight years old. Interestingly, I never met the woman whom he lived with. She was on a state pension and was the sister one of the locals I occasionally encountered. Sean also received a monthly subsidy; the reason for this always remained a mystery to me. Other than that, he was an odd-jobber and did any menial work that was offered to him.

I often encountered him in our local store whilst he bought provisions, and despite my earlier misgivings about his grubby looks, Sean oozed an animalistic sensuality. As time passed, my imagination began to work overtime and I became convinced that he not only had a huge dick but that he would also be an unbelievable fuck. Endowed men always permeate self-assuredness and in my opinion, Sean was a top member of that society. Sean had a stress-free gait and his relaxed demeanour always intrigued me.

As I frequently watched him ambling passed my home, I always ruminated on his sexual prowess. I also fantasized about his skanky hands, with the longest fingers that I had ever seen on a man, manipulating my head while skull-fucking me senseless. I became totally obsessed with him as I imagined him ‘molesting’ my throat. Countless masturbation sessions were spent dreaming about him, as I visualized countless sexual scenarios that played out in my mind.

One afternoon, Sean was about to pass by my home as I stood on my veranda. Normally, he would simply give me a friendly wave, but on this occasion, he approached me and began chatting. As I had always suspected, Sean was not the brightest star in the firmament, but I couldn’t care less. His goofiness made him even more appealing to me. I never before encountered him for a prolonged period and now doing so, I was rather taken aback by how good-looking he actually was. Of course, with his long hair and unkempt beard, he looked like a dishevelled hippy, and his indifference to personal hygiene also did not enhance his guise. But to me, he was one sexy man!

“Would the sexiest guy in the village like a cup of coffee?” I brazenly offered, hoping my suggestion would bear fruit.

“Sure,” he answered, with a bewildered frown. I felt quite sure that an invitation of this sort had never been extended to him in the village before.

I was very pleased when his expression took on a mischievous grin as he entered my home. In no time, I presented him with a cup of white coffee with three spoons of sugar. As we stood in the kitchen he looked at me in a strange, almost salacious way, before asking, “So… Why do you think I’m sexy?”

Everyone in the village knew I was gay and so I decided to go for broke. “It’s just the way you carry yourself. You’re easy-going and appear to be totally comfortable in your own skin. I find that very sexy,” I replied, with trepidation.

A gratified horny look overcame Sean’s face, and it was almost as if he was revelling in my lust. To further encourage my horniness, he kept rearranging his crotch in an absentminded fashion. It was as if Sean’s eyes were taunting me, possibly punishing me for my earlier candour. The tension between us was palpable and how I managed to refrain from sexually ‘assaulting’ him, I will never know. Flustered, I offered him a seat in the lounge.

After we sat down Sean related his life story to me. He was the second son of a couple who only had two boys. His elder brother was twelve years older than him and took after their brainy dad. Sean apparently took after their ditsy mother. To cut a long story short; his dad had died many years before and his brother, who no longer spoke to him, was a successful businessman. His mom was in an old aged home, paid for by his brother. Sean had been a dipsomaniac prior to living in the area ten years before and had never been able to hold down a proper job. That’s why he seldom touched alcohol nowadays.

Sean left shortly after our chat but thereafter popped in at least once a week. His conversation was never very stimulating but my visual feasting more than made up for his shortcomings. On every visit, I always had to endure his mischievous provocations, which alternated between crotch groping and impish innuendos. I wasn’t naïve enough to believe that Mother Nature was about to do an about turn and deliver him into my clutches, but for some unfathomable reason, I was really aroused by his taunting visits.

As time passed, I heard that his girlfriend’s health was fast deteriorating. She had cancer and finally passed away a few months later. I did not see Sean during the last month of her life, but the people at the store kept me up to date on her condition. Attending the funeral of someone I had never met was strange to me, but I reassured myself that funerals weren’t about the deceased, but about the people who are left behind. At the funeral, I was also very surprised by Sean’s appearance, because he had really cleaned up rather well. Not only had his hair been trimmed, but so had his beard. Dare I say it; he looked very respectable.

At the funeral, I ascertained that his girlfriend had left everything to Sean. Astonishingly, she had also left him far more money than anyone had anticipated.

A week after Sean’s girlfriend passed away he popped in to see me late one Friday afternoon. I was surprised by this because he had formerly only ever visited in the mornings. A further shock for me was when I asked him what he would like to drink, and he asked for a beer. I was slightly ill at ease because of this but figured that as he was an adult, it really wasn’t any on my business. After a further three beers, Sean appeared to be noticeably comfortable in my lounge. With dinnertime upon us, I offered him a plate of food, which he gladly accepted.

By nine and after another four beers, Sean was becoming slightly pissed.

“You may use my spare room tonight if you like,” I suggested.

After accepting my invitation he gave me a naughty grin, before provocatively inquiring, “Will you help me undress?”

Not long after, Sean was on the bed only wearing his underpants. Sadly, as his head hit the pillow he was gone to the world. Sean had a slim, sinewy body, with a light dusting of hair in all the appropriate places. He was a very sexy man and the fragrant masculine odour emanating from him, further enhanced his appeal. Above all, the well-stuffed pouch at the front of his underpants left me in no doubt that my imaginings had been well-grounded.

As I stood looking at him for a short while I laughed at myself inwardly. You’re a stupid wishful thinker, I reflected. After turning off the lights in his room, I made my way to my own bedroom. Sleep did not come easily, as I once more pleasured myself while fantasizing about him.

Late the following Friday, it appeared that a die had been cast when Sean arrived at my home with a shopping bag containing beers. Summer was fast approaching and we were wearing t-shirts, shorts, and sandals. I again invited him to stay for dinner and once more he graciously accepted. Sean’s consumption of beer, fortunately, was far more restrained on this occasion. As we ate he profusely apologized for the previous week.

Afterward, we retired to the lounge and sipped our drinks. His demeanour then became rather serious before he spoke. “I have fucked-up plenty in my life,” he informed me, before continuing, “The one thing I can say for myself, however, was that I was never a cheat.” Letting this information sink in, he then persisted, “Once in a relationship, I never fucked around.”

After a brief silence, I replied, “That’s very admirable.”

“My life with Vera wasn’t perfect, but she was very good to me. When everyone had given up on me she kept me on the straight and narrow,” he concluded.

Again, there was a long silence. Then, with an intense stare, Sean asked, “I’ve always sensed that you’re attracted to me. Am I right, Wilfred?”

A docile “Yes,” was all I could manage.

“You’re an educated writer. Why would you find a grungy, dumb-fuck like me appealing?” He asked, somewhat suspiciously.

I looked at him for a long while as my mind assembled a thought process. Fuck it, I thought, Time to place my cards on the table.

“You are handsome, sexy, funny, down to earth, and more of a man than anyone I have ever met. Sean, I have never been more turned-on by anyone else in my entire life,” I confessed.

The radiance of his smile was awesome. Slowly, Sean began to push his shorts down his legs, prior to kicking them to one side. Next, sitting up slightly he pulled his t-shirt over his head before sitting back with his hands behind his head. With his legs wide apart, Sean’s eyes summoned me with blazing lust.

Abigaill1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abigaill1

To enhance this horny invitation, the tip of his tongue circled his open mouth.

The magnificent sight before me almost blew my mind. As I had imagined, his cock was not only very substantial but one of the most beautiful dicks I had ever seen. Although Sean’s knob wasn’t particularly thick, the length was very impressive. The pale skin of his knob was smooth and unblemished, with the only variation of colour, a pale pink cock-head that cheekily peeped out of a three-quarter long foreskin. His ample low hanging balls formed the perfect cushion for his downturned dick to nestle upon.

“Why don’t you take your clothes off,” he suggested.

After stripping, I stood looking at him like an acolyte awaiting further instructions.

“Vera would never suck my knob. I hope you aren’t going to disappoint me, Wilfred,” he said, with a horny grin.

On the previous three occasions that I had seen Sean, he had appeared to be a lot cleaner than before. I would come to know that Vera had been extremely tight-fisted and always moaned about him wasting gas when he wished to shower. With her gone, his hygiene regimen had changed substantially. Nevertheless, I was pleased that he hadn’t become a total hygiene bunny and had still retained some his earthy essence.

After kneeling before him my chest heaved as I imbibed the magnificence of his masculinity. The funk of his crotch was heavenly. As I lifted his dick and retracted his short foreskin, a musky smell caressed my nostrils. When his coarse hands cupped my head, however, my fantasy transcended the veracity of my nightly aspirations. I was finally about to experience the reality of my covetous imaginations.

With a look of horny expectancy, he said, “Open wide and relax your throat.” With that, he began to steer his long knob into my mouth.

Sean’s groans were heavenly as he manipulated my head and maneuvered his hips rhythmically. Under his control, the ceaseless infiltration of my throat got underway. Caressing my head like a precious orb Sean’s knob slithered deeper and deeper, culminating total infiltration.

With my saliva glands in working overtime, Sean commenced his verbal rumblings. “Fuck yeah, fuck yeah… Pig out on my fucking dick,” he intoned.

I was doing exactly what I had fantasized about, from the first time I had seen him and for once the reality eclipsed the imaginary. I let him skull-fuck me to his heart’s content, praying that my worship would never end. Endlessly, our conjoining ambled on as I matched his grunting with my contently groaning.

After an eternity of bliss, he announced, “I’ve got a motherlode of cum for you, Wilfred, and I want to shoot it straight down your throat.”

My insistent head, however, indicated my eager acceptance. As his rough hands firmly took hold of my head, he barked, “Start swallowing,” as he began to roar and spew simultaneously.

A waterfall of spunk cascaded down my throat, and how I did not choke, I will never know. After loosening his grip on my head and lifting it, I savoured the delicious residue of his cream on my tongue. Sean’s coarse hand then wiped the drool from my lips, before he inserted his three middle fingers into my mouth.

“That was fucking awesome, Wilfred,” he said, as his fingers danced in my mouth.

After a short while, as I was about to arise he said, “No, stay where you are, I want more.”

Obediently, I again lifted his dick and once more encased it into the warmth of my mouth. As our next session got underway, it was clear that the intensity of my throat thrusting was going to be a lot more animated. Clamping my head with his hands, he embedded his knob fully down my throat. Then, as he sensed I needed air, he allowed me to lift my head to breathe, before again repeating the process. On and on and on our union sauntered forward and I instinctively knew that in future, my throat would belong to his shlong. I could not have been happier!

At one point as I lifted for air, I pleaded, “Please cum in my mouth this time, I want to taste your spunk properly.”

“Sure,” he said, before once more ramming his knob into my throat. As his momentum began to reach fever pitch, he stood up and commenced tugging his dick furiously. My eager mouth awaited the treat it was about to receive. Shortly, the jizz began to spurt, coating my tongue with his delicious cream.

Remaining on my knees I gave his crotch a full service. Sighing with pleasure, Sean’s hands caressed my head as I voraciously sucked on his nuts. When I finally looked up at him he said, “There’s something else that Vera would never allow me to do.”

I did not let him elaborate on his statement, but simply pushed his body backward into a seated position once more. Next, I got up and straddled his legs with my arse resting on his knob. As I rubbed my hole on his knob, I said, “Well, I’m not Vera.”

Reaching behind me, I took hold of his dick and placed his cock-head on my manhole. Wriggling my backside I began to feel his knob slide into me. Once all in, my hips began to stir rhythmically as I lustfully approved the piercing. Our eyes were locked in a horny embrace as I wondered if Sean would allow me to kiss him. I moved my torso forward very slowly until our lips were touching. As I began to worry that this may not be his scene, I felt his tongue begin to prod at my mouth. Shortly, we commenced an intense oral clinching.

“Hold your arse still, let me spear you,” he mumbled before our tongues once more jostled.

With his arms outstretched on the backrest, I clamped my hands onto his upper arms to anchor myself. Sean now commenced his upward thumping, solidly spearing into me.

After a short while, I told Sean to lift his left arm and place his hand behind his head. Next, my face dove straight into his left armpit, before my tongue greedily lapped at his funky sweat.

“Jesus… Fuck… Fuck yeah,” he stammered, over and over.

I went totally ballistic as my mouth moved up and down savouring his delicious man-stink. Later, when my head moved across his chest, no further instruction was required as his right armpit was presented to me. The second helping of stench was as delectable as the first, and as I again feasted Sean continued to growl with delight.

When I finished with his right pit Sean had a maniacal look on his face. He pulled me off him, and as he got to his feet he barked that I should kneel on the seat of the couch. Next, Sean reinserted his knob into me and gripping my hips tightly, commenced hammering my butt like a man gone berserk. The grasp of his strong rough hands was so intense, that I knew I would have bruises afterward. I, however, could wait to see these manifestations of pleasure, later. I was so overstimulated at this point, that I scarcely had to touch my dick before my balls exploded onto the seat of the couch. Sean was not far behind and shortly I felt his body begin to shudder. With a roar, Sean finally unloaded in my backside.

As I got off the sofa I submissively knelt before him and cleaned his crotch once more. While doing so, Sean leaned over and scooped my spunk off the couch, which he then fed it to me.

Having earned a break I fetched us two beers, which we sipped sitting across from each another. We didn’t speak and let our eyes did all the talking. My mind was in a euphoric state as I thought about all that had transpired. I also had a strong feeling that I would be seeing a great deal of Sean, going forward.

A while later I invited Sean to lie across the sofa and to place his feet up over the armrest. He gave me a horny smile and complied. I moved toward him and knelt where his feet were hanging over the side. First taking hold of his right foot I began to lick the sole of this foot. By the time I reached the toes, with my tongue snaking in and out between them, Sean writhed and uttered a combination of guttural giggles, and grunting groans. He also had no trouble with erections and was rock hard once more. Not long after, the second foot followed.

When I completed my task, Sean again sat properly on the sofa and demanded another blow job. Summarily, my next skull-fucking got underway. Again, my head was manipulated to his need as my throat received another awesome massage. Respectfully, Sean once more allowed me to savour the full taste of his scrumptious jizz.

When we were done, he looked at me and said, “You are making it very difficult for me to return to my trailer.”

“Then don’t,” I answered. After a pause, I added, “Move in with me.”

With a disbelieving look, he asked, “Are you sure that you could put up with me?”

“Won’t know until we try,” I replied.

Sean sat quietly for a while, before he asked, “When would you like me to move in?”

“Tomorrow,” I answered, succinctly. I sat watching him seriously contemplating my suggestion for a short while, before adding, “Of course, you should know that I am very tight-fisted, so I’ll only allow you to shower once a week.”

“Fuck, Wilfred, with your cleaning service, I’ll never need to shower again,” he uttered laughing before I joined in.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments