Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping Encounter

"I have a shopping encounter with a hot guy."

11
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Saturday morning, I am standing in the express line of our friendly neighborhood department store with my jug of milk. Ahead of me, I see a woman who cannot count. The express line is for one-to-twelve items and her cart has thirty items at least.

The guy behind me has a pair of three foot tall Halloween lawn decorations. I gesture to the woman with the full cart and whisper to him, "Some people can't count.”

He chuckles. "Yeah, she has no consideration for others, obviously. Since it's soon to be Halloween, maybe we should get her a broom to ride home on.” We both laugh.

"Those lawn decorations are pretty neat,” I tell him.

"Thanks. My grandchildren insist I carry on the tradition of decorating the yard like I did when my children were young. I usually add a couple of items every year so my yard is pretty full these days."

Let me describe this guy. He is gorgeous, about six foot, maybe two hundred pounds, clean shaven, black wavy hair and nicely dressed in slacks and golf shirt. He is a handsome hot dude, seemingly straight, friendly and talkative.

We have moved forward towards the cash registers. I pay for my milk and wait around for him to finish so we can keep talking. We exit and I ask, "Where are you parked?"

"Over here,” he says, pointing to the left side of the lot. I am further away and over by the side - but I follow behind him anyway. His jeans hug the contours of his ass tightly and I feel a stirring in my groin and start to fantasize about getting into a sexual encounter with him.

I catch up and walk beside him and ask, "Is it not a bit of a drag putting up all those lawn decorations?"

“No, not really. I kind of enjoy it. The children like them and so do the neighbors. I decorate my yard and house for Christmas and Easter, too."

“That's awesome,” I say.

"I like to get my Christmas decorations up early in December when it’s not so cold outside."

“That's a good idea. Otherwise, you might freeze your nuts off.” I chuckle, he laughs and I add, "Well, at least since you're married you can get them warm again with a little help from your wife."

"Hah! That will be the day,” he says. "Sorry to be so blunt, but since our last child was born, she’s not been at all interested in fucking."

"Ouch! How long has it been then?"

"Over twenty years. But I shouldn’t be telling a total stranger that, should I?"

"Hey. Anything that we say is between us and stays with us. It’s our business only, okay?"

“Okay, for sure,” he replies.

“Actually,” I say, “I will tell you, since I can count on you that it will go
no further, it’s been at least fifteen years for me, too. But I make up for it by jerking off at least every other day. How about you?"

He grins. "Not quite as often but I like to blow a load once a week or so."

I smile and reach out to shake hands. "My name's Bob."

He shakes my hand, laughing. "You're shitting me… my name’s Bob, too."

"Wow. How often does that happen?”

He has put his lawn decorations in the back of his crew cab and is sitting sideways in the driver's seat with the door open. I put my jug of milk on top of his truck cover. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? So I ask, "Do you have jerk off buddies?"

"You mean, do I jerk off with other guys?"

"Yes."

“No, I’ve never done that."

"Would you like to? I'm only asking because it would be just between us. Nobody, wives especially, would ever find out."

He stared at me. ”That seems kind of gay to me."

"Not at all. Straight guys by the millions jerk off together and help each other get off."

"Never done that,” he says, quitely.

"Straight married guys who are discrete consider it safe to carry on man-to-man encounters all the time. What's a guy to do when he's horny?" I warm to my theme. "It's a lot safer than fucking another woman who can't keep her mouth shut about it and pretty soon everybody knows. Even getting a blow job from a woman could be a disaster if your wife finds out.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

Did your wife give you head?"

"Only once, briefly on our honeymoon. She would never do it again and she’d only sucked me for maybe ten seconds."

"So, you never got off?"

"No. Not even close.” He shook his head, as if remembering that brief moment so long ago when his cock was in his wife’s mouth. Then he looked into my eyes. “Since we're being frank here, how about you? Does your wife suck your cock?"

"Not anymore. Once we’d got married, she stopped sucking me. It was as if she used it as an inducement for me to marry her. Once the honeymoon was over, so was my getting any more head. Very disappointing."

Glancing around the parking lot, he says, "Chee, I hope nobody can hear us."

"I haven't seen anybody close around us, so I am sure it's alright."

The discussion now has me all excited and my cock is stiffening in my pants. I lean against the door jamb, shielded by the open door, and I place his left hand on my crotch.

“You're getting me awfully hard. Can you feel that?" I move his hand around my groin. His fingers grasp my cock and he lightly squeezes. "Have you touched another man's cock before?"

“Never."

I lower my zipper. "Reach inside."

"Somebody might see."

"Nobody's around and I am behind the door."

Tentatively, he reaches inside my fly. I’m not wearing underwear and his hand immediately encounters my cock. His fingers encircle the shaft of my cock and he strokes it, slowly but firmly, but anxiously looks around to see if anyone is watching.

"Take it out if you want,” I say. “Have a look at it."

He lifts out my cock through the fly and takes a deep breath as he looks at my growing, pulsating erection. He grasps the shaft at the base and strokes along my length, watching my foreskin slide back and forth over my wet knob. He continues stroking for awhile but then he stops, withdrawing his hand. I smile, struggling to get my cock back inside my pants.

"Did you like that?” I ask, pulling up my zip. “I don't want to entice you into something you're not comfortable doing."

"Yeah, I liked it,” he admits, smiling. “It was pretty hot."

"Do you have a boner?"

"Yeah. I sure do."

"Can I see it? Feel it? Nobody’s watching; just unzip and pull it out."

He unbuckles his belt, unbuttons and unzips. He pulls out his erect cock and I see that he is cut. He has impressive girth and is maybe five inches long. I reach down and take him in my hand. His cock is throbbing and it feels hot, smooth and hard in my hand. I give it a squeeze or two and comment, "Nice, really, really nice."

"Thanks, same to you."

I release him and smile as I notice a bead of pre-cum appear as he hastens to put away his fattened cock. He fumbles to do up his pants.

"Do you think you'd like to come over to my house where we can get naked, shower and play with each other for a while?"

I mention showering because he has a bit of a sweat odor and I do not find it very pleasant.

"Won't your wife mind?" he asks.

"She is out visiting her sister today. She usually goes there on Saturdays and I don't pick her up until suppertime."

"Well, I'm not too sure about this.” He looks pensive but, at the same time, his face is flushed. “I’ve never done anything like it. But, it sure sounds awesome."

"Tell you what,” I say, “how about you think about it and we can meet here next Saturday morning, same time. I don't want to rush you into something that you'll regret later. If you’re of the opinion that it would make you feel guilty at all, then it's likely not for you."

"Okay, that sounds good. I'll think on it and let you know next week. Thanks.”

I look around and, seeing nobody in the vicinity, I reach down and give his crotch a quick rub and squeeze. I retrieve my milk and turn to go to my car.

I hear his door close, followed by, “Bob… Bob…”

I wake up to my wife’s voice. “Bob, get up. It's time to drive me to my sister’s."

============================== ======
Thanks to JWren for all the editing help.
Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments