Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showing off my ass

"100% Real"

14
5 Comments 5
17.4k Views 17.4k
958 words 958 words
I used to get really horny just sitting around the house. I didn't want to just sit there and play with myself, I wanted to go get some dick. I found that there was a gay bar right down the road from my house. I decided to check it out. The drive took only a couple minutes and my dick was rock hard just thinking about going to a gay bar.

If you read my story "My Gay Friend" then know that this takes place when I was 21 not 17.

I didn't know anyone else who is gay and my old friend was in jail for who knows what.

So I pull into the bar at about 10:00 pm. The parking lot was one way in one way out with slanted parking spots. I picked one where I could see the entrance to the door in my rear view mirrors. The place was pretty small. My dick was still rock hard and I didn't want to walk into this gay bar for the first time pitching a tent. I saw a couple guys walk outside to smoke cigs and I watched them in my rear view. I was getting even more horny just thinking about them. I pulled my pants down just below my ass so I could play with my dick. I sat there stroking my cock with guys parking next to me and almost catching a peak. I then lowered my pants down to my ankles so I could spread my legs more. I was loving this. I thought to myself what I could do to make this more interesting.

The men that were smoking there cigs went inside and a couple minutes later this cute guy came outside and got on his phone. I opened my door and turned around with my hands on the seat and my ass out. He couldn't see me where he was so I poked my ass out even further and got his attention. He quickly got off his phone, and me being nervous, I jumped back in my car. still with no pants. He walked up to my window, which was down at the time.

"What are you doing out here with no pants on?"

"I'm horny." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Me too." he said as he whipped out his dick in front of me.

I reached out the window and grabbed his dick, stroking it a couple times.

"Do you want to get in?" I said.

"Sure!" He said as he walked around my car and got in.

He took his dick out again and I leaned over. I grabbed his dick and looked at it. It was very nice. Probably 6 inches long, pretty thick and he had a huge head. Amazingly huge. I put his dick in my mouth and began to suck it like a pro, focusing a lot on his huge, juicy, soft, squishy head that felt so amazing on my lips.

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

He reached over with his left hand and grabbed my ass, bouncing it in his hand and squeezing it gently.

(I have a huge fetish about my ass. Call me weird but I've always thought that I have a better ass than most women I have seen. I'm proud of it and I'll post pics of me asap!!) :)

Having him grab my ass sent tingles through my body. It made me so horny and I began to suck his dick faster.

"Is this really your ass?" he said.

"Well ya."

"It feels so amazing"

"Thanks. That's what it's there for."

I began to focus again more on the head of his dick. I couldn't get over how juicy it felt in my mouth. I sucked his dick from every angle possible. I was loving this so much. Sucking a strangers dick in my car and having him feel all over my ass was awesome. I laid my head on his stomach as I stroked his cock, while massaging the top of his dick with my mouth. I heard him moaning and he tensed up, grabbing my ass harder, and sllaping it.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" said my amazing new friend.

I didn't answer. I now am sucking his dick with no hands, with my head on his stomach. I began to stroke my cock while he rubbed my ass. We were both moaning at the same time. Him from the amazing blowjob I've been giving him for the last 15 minutes, and me from him now fingering my asshole while I stroke my cock.

Then again he asks, "do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

Again I didn't answer and he blew his amazing hot load all in my mouth and all over my face. I've never heard a man moan that loud. Then again I've only been with one other guy. I stroked my dick until I came as well. I got up and sat half naked in my drivers seat at now 11:30 pm in the parking lot of a gay bar. I wiped the cum off my face and spit the rest out the car door. We looked at each other and talked for a couple minutes. We exchanged numbers and said good bye. I looked in the rear view mirror as I put my pants back on and noticed his friends were outside watching me blow their buddy. I wasn't embarresed at all.

I drove back home which only took 2 minutes. I couldn't stop thinking about his amazing dick.

We talked a few times but never hooked up again.

I have more stories of being at this gay bar, a few actually. And yes they're 100% true. I hope you enjoy my experiences.

Published 
Written by bootyboot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments