Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sodom Eyes ( Part 3 ) -- Taste Testing

"More adventures on the road"

5
0 Comments 0
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
William held the pestle against my butthole. I could feel how cold it was. He told me to take a deep breath, and slowly pushed it in. My ass spread wide, wider than ever before, wider than my brothers or Uncle Jake ever made it wide. It popped past my anal ring and the muscles closed over the glass shaft as the head decended into the depths of my rectum, spreading those walls, seeking out new life, and new pleasure, boldly going where no man had gone before.

After Hal's and my little tryst, ending with me covered with clock slime and ass sweat, Hal told me go get cleaned up and let's get going.

"Go where?" I asked.

"I drive at night. Less traffic and more action off the road."

"What about my clothes and stuff in Uncle Jake's room?"

"Fuck 'em. We'll get what you need on the road. And anyway," he said, as he grinned and massaged my butt, "You won't be wearing too many clothes."

I took a quick shower, making sure my ass was squeaky clean, in case there was some action Hal had planned for it.

Off we went, heading south towards his next stop, Raleigh, North Carolina. I quickly dozed off, and slept for about six hours.

I awoke with Hal shaking my shoulder. "Time to get up. Gotta find a room to crash in for the day."

We had already crossed the border of Virginia, and just north of Henderson, NC, we found a little motel with cabins instead of connected rooms. It was about 5 in the morning.

We checked in, and Hal quickly undressed and lay down on the bed. "C'mon over here, baby, and help me get to sleep."

I undressed, and got into bed beside him. We kissed for a little bit, and then I started licking his huge, rounded pecs. I was jacking his big nine inch cock with my left hand as my right played with one of his big, brown nipples, pinching and pulling on it. He moaned softly.

I started kissing my way down his stomach, and he put his hand on my head, and forced it down to his dick. "I gotta get some sleep, so start doing those little piggy things you were doing before we left. I gotta get up at noon to get to Raleigh. Now, suck it!"

This new demanding tone in his voice turned me on, so I opened my mouth and engulfed the head of his cock. It tasted like trucker sweat, and cotton (his BVD's), and cedar wood (that chain-mail like seat cushion some long haulers use to keep from sticking to the seat.)

I licked his dick, down one side, down further to his heavy balls, taking each nut in my warm, wet mouth, then slowly licking up the other side of his shaft, stopping at the mushroom head, swirling my tongue around and around the sensitive glans, as Hal moaned and writhed under me.
Around, and around, my happy tongue went slurping up the pre-cum, then suddenly sliding my whole mouth down as far as I could to the base, letting my throat swell as the swollen head clogged my airway.

I raised my head, gasping for breath. "God! That's a big one! That's a big ol' cock!"

"Yeah, baby. Get it nice and wet, so's I can fuck you up the ass."

"Gosh, I don't know. It's pretty huge."

"Aww, it's easy for a little pig-boy like you. You want it, I know."

I did want it. I hadn't been fucked since I took Uncle Jake's porker up my ass two night ago, and I felt my asshole tingle at the thought of Hal's meat stretching me out.

"How about me getting you off with my mouth, and you can fuck me after you get some sleep?"

" O.K. Then suck me off, pig-boy. Take my nut!"

I let his meat serpent into my mouth, and started bobbing my head up and down, up and down, down to his hairy base, then back up, so just the head was in my mouth, then back down to stretch my lips and jaws wide around the base. Over and over and over again, my hot lips slobbered over his rod, the spit and pre-cum oozing down to coat his heaving balls.

Suddenly, he grabbed my head and held it there as he yelled out, and his hips thrust upwards, and a greasy glob of thick semen exploded into my throat. I know my head would've been blasted off that cock like a cork from a bottle if his steely grip hadn't held on. I swallowed it all, gulping it down, wiping the tears from my eyes as he lay there, chest heaving, trying to catch his breath.

"Ooowee! If your ass is half as good as your mouth, I'll never have you suck me again!"

I laughed at that, the cum sparkling on my teeth.

Satin_Brillian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Satin_Brillian

I knew they always came back to my warm mouth, no matter how many times they fucked me.

Fast Foward

As Hal slept, I spent the morning wondering around the motel area. It was just the office; and about ten or twelve cabins; a small building with a vending machine and ice machine; and a pool. Not a very big pool but just enough to soak in and paddle around. In fact, there was already somebody paddling around in it. An older black man, about fifty. I just stood there watching him for a few minutes, when he noticed me. "Hi," he said.

"Hi," I said. "Isn't it a little cold to be swimming?"

"Yeah, but the sun looked warm, so I thought I'd give it a try," he said, as he climbed out.

He was not too tall, about 5' 8", 160 lbs., not well built, but no body fat. What really attracted me, however, was his crotch. ( Big surprise there ) He had on baggy trunks but still I could see a large wang hanging down, as the suit clung to his skin. He caught me looking.

"They say it shrinks up when it gets cold, right? What do you think?"

I blushed, knowing I had been staring. "Well, uh, I . . .don't . . .know. Uh . . ."

"I don't think it's shriveled up, do you?"

"Uh, no . . . it looks . . . uh . . . fine to me."

"Maybe you'd like to take a closer look." It was definitely getting bigger by the minute.

I said, "Sure."

His cabin was two doors down from mine and Hal's. Oh gosh, I thought, am I really going off with another man with Hal still sleeping in our room?

When we got inside, he just stood by the bed. I sat down on the edge of the mattress. I ran my hands up his legs and slightly brushing my fingers over his great bulge, reached up and gripped the waistband of his trunks. I slowly pulled them down, letting his pubes peek into view. I could smell the aroma of man and chlorine as more and more of his cock came into my sight.

Then his massive cock was swinging free, swinging, trying to rise, filling up wih blood, but because of it's massive size, never jutting more than a 45 degree angle from the man's loins.

But it was long, and wide, and god! at least eleven inches long and four inches wide, that's wide, not around. And heavy, and thick.

I reached up and felt the hot skin. It seared into my hand, and I knew it would burn my lips if I tried to kiss it. but I did kiss it, then licked it, and then sucked it.

That big, black cock hit my tonsils, as it sought the entrance to my gullet. My eyes grew big as saucers as I took six, seven, eight inches into my mouth and still was looking at least three more extending from my lips. The man paused, letting my throat get used to the girth, as tears welled up in my eyes. I grabbed his butt cheeks with both hands and pulled him closer; I figured if I was going to choke to death, it might as well be worth it.

My nose was buried in his stiff and wiry pubes, my Adam's Apple bobbing up and down, massaging the horny invader. I started humming, letting my vocal cords vibrate against the smooth head of his cock. The man moaned: this was a new feeling for him. He whispered "Oh, baby . . ."

I hungrily slurped on his cock. I never did get it all the way in my mouth, so I just concentrated on pleasuring the round head, and kneading his balls with one hand, while the other tickled his ass crack.

"Oooh! Suck it! Suck it, baby! Make me cum!

Slurp, slurp slurp, went my mouth. Groan, moan, groan, went the man. Slurp, slurp slurp, went my mouth. I was in pig-slut heaven.

Finally, after about ten minutes of a constant rhythm of pile driving in my throat, the man stiffened, grabbed the back of my head with both hands, and with hips uncontrollably bucking, spewed a torrent of man juice in my mouth. "AAHH! AAHH! AAHH!" he yelled. "OOHH! AAHH! OOHH!"

The cream coated my tongue, ran out the corners of my mouth and even came out my nose, where I could still smell the pungent aroma for days afterward.

The man still held my head against his body and I felt his cock grow soft, and I could breathe easier again.

"That was great, kid. Do you do anything else?"

To be continued

Published 
Written by DuncanDix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors