Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Starting from Somewhere

"The first time I met up with someone from the internet... So much better than c2c."

16
10 Comments 10
44.4k Views 44.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
The first time I watched porn was in a room with three other guys. A typical form of male bonding, I figured. We were all touching ourselves and finished off in the bathroom one by one. Unbeknownst to them, however, was that as we were watching that girl in the movie get gang banged by four other men, I wanted so badly to be that girl-- kneeling on the floor, surrounded by a ring of cocks, being pulled to my feet and crowded around, passed around and fucked. I came in the bathroom, my thoughts lush with images of being taken by my friends.

***

When I discovered the internet, I soon found out what great a means it was for satisfying what I had wanted so badly-- I'd post on forums, roleplay, and would even give the odd cam show every now and then. Actually meeting someone though was always out of the question. I was a good boy. No matter how filthy I could get roleplaying or on camera, outside, I was always just "normal." No one even knew I was bisexual (although, I would get mistaken for one every now and then). I was quite tall among my peers at around 5"11', quite slim, narrow shouldered, smooth skinned, and normally grew my hair into what resembled a short bob with side-swept bangs. Aside from that, I'm really quite pretty for a guy. I'm Filipino and many Filipino men "struggle" with having more feminine features. I'd get approached in clubs and coffee shops but I'd always feign offense and politely decline "dates" insisting that I was straight.

I'm not fooling myself. I've had a couple of girlfriends and by all means, they were pretty normal relationships save for a few arguments and misunderstandings. I want to settle down in the future with a wife and kid and all that. But I also really, really, really want cock-- there is a hollow in my mouth that constantly lusts to be filled. I want to be taken, ridden, and used. And one night when all the c2c in the world couldn't satisfy me, I couldn't help myself and ended up replying to someone’s offer to "meet up". It was a generic message by a "daddy221" which bluntly read, "Hey, I have a place near you. It’s free all week. message me if you're interested" We exchanged correspondence and when I had decided that he was a pretty safe bet—no std’s, surely not associated with anybody I know, I agreed to meet him that coming Wednesday.

Come Wednesday, I took a cab to where he said his place was. It was a shabby apartment complex on the side of a main road. My heart was pounding at this point wondering if I had done the right thing. I was scared but somehow, I had myself convinced that it was too late to back out. I messaged him on his phone and told him I'd wait for him by the store. The neighborhood wasn't exactly what I was used to. Looking up, the complex was painted a tacky shade of orange, there were barely any air conditioners sticking out from the holes they were meant to be placed in, and most rooms had what appeared to be blankets tied to the window bars acting as makeshift curtains the others skipped the curtains all together.

My phone buzzed just as a man approached me. He was an around 5'6", medium built man in around his early 30s. He was sporting shorts, flip flops, and a plain, worn out shirt.

"Jay?" he asked.

"Oh yes, hi!" I answered realizing that I knew him only by his user name. "I'm sorry, daddy..." I blushed realizing I had just called him that in public. "I realized I hadn't gotten your name yet..."

"It's Peter," he chuckled. "I was actually intimidated walking up to you. I didn't expect you to be this... umm... good." He gave another laugh. "Let's head up?"

***

I followed him closely. He led me through the doors of the complex and through several floors up a dark, humid staircase. Then through a corridor, past several rooms, and into his own. I was greeted by a living/dinning/kitchen room. The "kitchen" was composed of a refrigerator, stove, and a single countertop. The "dining" part of the room was a small rectangular table good for four. And the "living" part of it was a coffee table with a sofa behind it and a chair on the other side. It was a small cramped space. And definitely not the cleanest. I gave a sigh of relief as he closed the doors behind me. It wasn't as bad as it could've been. At the very least, he wasn't hiding anyone else up here to take advantage of me.

“Have a seat,” he said.

I took the chair by the coffee table.

He brought over some water, placed it on the coffee table and took a seat on the sofa. He spoke pretty good English for someone living in a place like this.

“You do this kind of thing often?” he asked.

“Yes,” I lied not wanting to look like I was inexperienced. “You speak pretty good English”

“Thank you. I received training from working at a call center”

“No wonder,” I mused. We continued our small talk for what seemed like a good 30 mins when it became apparent that we were tiring of it. There followed a period of silence. He broke it,

“Stand up for me… And do a little twirl. I want to see what I’m working with here.”

My heart started thumping again. Whatever pretense of comfort I had gotten from all the small talk was suddenly shattered. I stood up and twirled as he had asked hoping he wouldn't notice the color creeping into my cheeks.

“Nice.” He was touching himself through his shorts. “Undress for me. Then take a seat beside me here on the sofa. I don’t know why you chose to sit way over there. I’ll have to punish you for that.”

I felt weak. I hadn’t mentioned anything about my being submissive, love for taking orders, being talked dirty to, or anything like that. How could he have known? Was it that apparent?

“You mean now?” I asked realizing how stupid and amateurish my question must’ve just sounded.

“Of course, slut. That’s why you’re here aren’t you?”

I took off my shoes, followed by my pants.

He let out a laugh. “You’re hard already! You really do like this, slut. I had a feeling about you.”

I felt so humiliated. I took my shirt off. And lingered in my underwear for a second. He was sitting there just staring at me. Examining my body with his eyes. All my time spent staring at cock and being watched online couldn’t have prepared me for how that had felt. I slid out of my underwear and walked over to him on the sofa.

He blocked me with his foot before I got close enough to take a seat. He took my wrist and pulled me in to straddle him on the sofa. He looked me up and down then started touching me—my thighs at first, then he worked his way up my hips, and higher still to the back of my head. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face closer until it was just inches away from his own.

“You’re very pretty,” he said.

“Thank you… sir.” I slipped. I had just called him sir without having been asked.

“Sir?” he repeated. “I like that,” he said with a grin. Still holding me by my hair, he pushed my mouth onto his own. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and feel around. His stubble was rough on my lips. His free hand squeezing at my hip. I was moaning and breathing heavy when he pulled my head back away from the kiss.

“Go to the room and wait for me on the bed. I’ll just fix up here.”

I obediently got up and walked to the other room.

***

I was surprised by what I saw. His bedroom was tiny. And his bed was a mattress on the floor.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

The lights weren’t working either. All light was coming from… Oh shit, the windows were wide open… They had no curtains on them. No blanket acting as a makeshift curtain either. Just the security bars. We were three floors up and it was mid day. Anyone looking up into the window would’ve seen me. I ducked, panicked slightly but realized that no one would see considering we would be on the bed… or in this case, the mattress. Which was way down on the floor. I made my way to the bed and waited.

He came in seconds later topless now and holding a bottle of lotion.

“Sorry about my room… Its all I can afford right now. The windows take some effort to close so I leave them open. I need the natural light anyway, as the wiring here is broken as well.” He chuckled.

“It's no problem, sir,” I said as I knelt up to acknowledge him.

“Come here and take off my shorts.”

I crawled on over and did as he asked. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. His dick was already hard and I could almost have shrieked from the excitement I had experienced from actually being right in front of an actual penis. I immediately put my hand around it and massaged it as I thought he would’ve wanted. I gave it a couple of licks from the balls to the tip. I even pressed it up against my face. It was so warm and so smooth. I couldn’t help but take it in my mouth. I worked my mouth up and down the cock. Rhythmically. Feeling the warmth inside my mouth. It pressed up against the back of my throat every now and then which caused a little bit of gagging. Slowly, I began to increase my tempo.

“Mmm.. You’re an eager little slut, aren’t you?” He gave several playful slaps to my cheek as I continued to suck his cock. He gave out a groan and pushed my head away. I fell back down and wiped the saliva and precum from my chin. “If you keep that up, I might cum right here… I wouldn’t be able to fuck you.”

“Lie down on the bed. Face down and lie on your tummy.”

I did as he said. I felt his hands spread my legs and I heard him pumping some lotion onto his hands. He rubbed it onto my asshole. I anticipated a bit of pain, as this was my first time to be penetrated. I was right. It took him some time but the first finger he inserted hurt and stung a little. I moaned and let him continue.

He positioned himself behind me and forcefully pushed his cock against my asshole. He couldn’t get it in. I had tensed up again. He pulled away, and spanked my ass.

“Open up your pussy for me, slut,” he said as he tried again to reenter.

Still no luck.

He pulled away again. “Hey, whore, if you don’t relax, I’ll go on ahead with that punishment I owe you.”

He positioned himself behind me again and pushed into me.

Still no luck.

***

“That’s it.” He stood up behind me. “Get up, whore.”

I stood up as he asked. “I’m sorry, sir.”

“Get over by the window.”

I did as he said. I was completely exposed from head to around my shins. I was so embarrassed for myself. I peered out and saw all the cars and people passing by below me. “I hope none of them look up.” I thought. Peter walked up behind me. He bent me over and told me to grab onto the bars and not to let go.

“We’re just going to have some fun. That should teach you.” He took a step back and..

CRACK

I gave out a scream and felt a stinging sensation on my thighs. “He just whipped me!” I thought. I turned my head and saw him holding his belt.

CRACK CRACK CRACK

I winced feeling the burning sensation spread onto my butt cheeks as well as my lower back.

“Touch yourself, whore. I want you to make yourself cum.”

“Yes, sir.”

It was hard making myself cum from that position. Bent over against the window bars. It felt like I was a prison inmate. Bent over and with my back arched it was hard to masturbate. I had only gotten used to it through all the times I had performed that way on webcam.

It felt so good. I was watching the people down the window walking by. It added to the excitement that if just one person started watching, everyone else would surely look up. My moans were getting louder and faster as I approached climax. Peter sped up his whipping to match this. The back of my legs were stinging. I was so turned on by everything around me. Along with a quick flurry of hard spanks to my thighs, I came all over the floor and buckled resting my entire weight against the bars on the window. I was panting and I couldn’t see much. Peter was still whipping my legs and chuckling a little at the sight.

“Now lets see if your tight little whore hole will let me in this time around, shall we?”

I took one last peek out the window before following him back to the mattress and spied a couple staring right at me. “Fuck it.” I thought as I turned around and walked back to the bed.

***

Peter was lying down, cock hard, waiting for me.

“Its your turn. Since I’m having a hard time getting inside you, I’ll just lie here and let you work this out.”

I crawled over to him and licked his dick as soon as I got close enough, thankful for the spanking he had just given me. It still had lotion on it and tasted bitter. He thrust a couple of times into my mouth but I pulled away. I took the lotion and worked it onto his penis. After that, I put more on my fingers and loosened myself a bit. When I could comfortably get two fingers in all the way, I made my way up and tried backing myself up onto his dick but I couldn’t quite get it all in.

I tried working his dick moving up and down in shallow strokes. It hurt and I had no idea how I’d get the whole cock inside me if this was giving me problems. But it still felt so good and I continued working it.

“That’s a good whore. But you’re going to have to try harder that that… Turn around and let me spank that ass of yours”

Not knowing how exactly he expected me to do that, I started working my way into reverse cowgirl being careful not to let his cock slip out of my pussy. It was uncomfortable but I got myself into the position he has asked for.

He gave me a couple of spanks with his bare hands. “That’s a good girl.”

Eager to please I pushed back onto his cock again—relaxing this time and taking it slowly until I had the entire length of his penis in me. I was proud of myself and at that, I started working his dick--slowly at first then faster, making sure to arch my back and shake my body in slow, rhythmic, circular motions.

All of a sudden, careful not to let his cock slip out of me but quick enough as to not loose any momentum, Peter sat up, and brought the two of us into a doggy style. His thrusts were much faster now and his grunts were getting louder as well. I was in ecstasy moaning and feeling myself getting pushed forward and pulled back as his pelvis rammed into my already sore ass.

“You fucking whore…MMmmm”

Pulling my by my waist, he gave a couple of very hard thrusts and let off his load inside me.

He pulled out and lay down, arms crossed behind his head and I fell on my side and let the cum drip out of my ass.

He pointed to the restroom where I could clean the rest of the cum. I made my way there and did as I was told.

When I emerged, Peter was already fully dressed and holding my clothes in his hands. There was an awkwardness in facing him completely naked.

"Well, thank you!," he said. "We should do this again sometime."

"Yeah," I said as I took my clothes from him and got dressed. "Soon."

Published 
Written by pretty_little_homo69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments