Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve and Kyle: Episode 10

"Two young gay Chicagoans, find each other and build a happy life together"

2
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

CHAPTER 22

The week between Christmas and New Year passed all too quickly as all vacations always seem to do. Steve and Kyle got to know – intimately it must be said and in the widest meaning of the word – quite a number of other guys, but at the end of the day when they retired to their suite Benjamin had become a more or less permanent fixture in their lives. He appeared regularly around nine and the three of them had a sort of ménage à trois relationship in which who fucked was always in doubt until it actually happened.

But Benjamin, with his super-elegant cock, proved to be an inventive partner as he showed them a veritable gay man's Karma Sutra of sexual positions; and so the three of them always had a great time together. They both knew that they would miss Benjamin when they finally went back to Chicago.

One morning Steve and Kyle donned their street clothes and spent a few hours exploring the city of Key West, which proved to be an agreeable place with a very relaxed atmosphere that so many southern cities have. Steve was really taken by the town and remarked to Kyle that he wouldn’t mind living there, but what would one do for a living?

Kyle replied that Key West was a sizeable place with about 27,000 inhabitants and in spite of being a tourist destination it had all infrastructure including schools of any other American city of its size. So Steve should easily be able to find a job as PE instructor in one of the schools.

New Year's Eve arrived and all the guests sat down, naked as ever, to a gala dinner, the only meal which had been served by waiters all week. Drink flowed liberally and by the time the live-sex, stage-show began, the atmosphere was already boisterous in the build-up to midnight and the New Year. In the event, the much heralded Muscle-Cock Live Sex show was something which no-one, not even in his wildest dreams, could have imagined.

First of all, there was the sheer physical presence of the performers themselves. It was hard to believe that any man could develop such muscles as these guys displayed. Veritable mountains of totally naked men as they presented themselves on stage, all of them weighed in at around 280 to 300 lbs of solid muscle.

But none of them, in spite of their massive bulk could be considered gross and running to fat as many bodybuilders do. In spite of their size, they all had the elegance which a well-ripped, muscular, male body always has and glistening with posing oil as they now were as they made their first appearance on stage, they all looked absolutely stunning. These guys all defined perfectly what I meant to be an Alpha Male.

But their incredible bodies apart, the utterly phenomenal thing about them was the enormous – no, ginormous – size of their sexual endowments. Soft as their cocks still were as they took to the stage, not one of them had less than a nine-inch long, two-inch diameter piece of man meat between his legs and some were even bigger. And as all of them were totally bereft of any pubic hair, their breathtakingly magnificent sex tools were displayed in all their glory to an audience of naked gay young men, who just went wild, salivating with the anticipation of what was to come.

For many members of the audience, it appeared that just the act of looking at the Alpha Males on stage had induced what was akin to an oral orgasm of saliva, as many guys watching were literally just drooling at the mouth with the thought of what was to happen next. And as the cheers of appreciation and applause got ever louder, as if by command, the twelve, flaccid penises gradually came to life and started on their upward journey until a minute or so later the audience was presented with twelve massive, perfectly circumcised and rimmed cocks fully erect, each held at an angle of forty-five degrees to its owner's stomach.

Not one single performer had a cock less than twelve inches of rock hard meat and several of them sported considerable more. Frankly, it defied the imagination as to how these guys developed such huge meat: and what did they do with it when they were not on stage? Where on earth did they dock their huge sexual appendages?

Steve and Kyle who were in the second row of seats suddenly found that the ubiquitous Benjamin had somehow managed to squeeze himself in beside them. His eyes were gleaming with anticipation of what was to come as he said to Kyle: "That blond guy, third from the left: that's Aldo, the guy I worked for; and that massive monument between his legs is the monster my poor anus helped not only to create but also to service, so perhaps you can now see quite clearly why I needed to get away from him."

“Having one’s ass at the beck and call of that howitzer of a fuck-stick 24/7 is, to say the least, very wearing. But look at them; they’re all the same; that’s how they develop their humongous dicks; they all have guy like me – or sometimes several guys like me – on call 24/7; it’s a real relentless and thankless job, which has nothing at all to do with sex for pleasure as we know it.

It's not done for pleasure at all; we, the assistants, are nothing more than a set of exercise weights in their minds; either we are fucking them or they are fucking us just to develop themselves to reach that much-desired goal of the Alpha Male. OK, we do a different job to the weights which they lift, but there's no difference."

One of the muscle-cocks took on the role of compere and stepped forward for the line-up, motioned for quiet and said: “Hi guys, let me welcome all of you to this New-Year’s Eve, Muscle-Cock live sex show. We have a great series of routines to show you this evening and I can think I can promise you that you have never seen the like of what you are now about to see. And so, as actions speak louder than words, let the show commence.”

The twelve performers now arranged themselves in two rows of six, one directly behind the other. Music played and the front row of six studs began to perform a series of classical, muscle-flexing poses similar to those at any bodybuilder public show. But the difference here was that they were all totally naked and each of them had a large, rock-hard, erect cock from which was ejected great gobbets of spunk in synchronisation with each pose.

How they managed to ejaculate such huge quantities of sperm without ever touching their cocks was a mystery, but these guys had trained themselves to such a degree that they could do this amazing feat seemingly effortlessly. The first group of six studs made six different poses, each of which was accompanied simultaneously by a generous shot of cum, which they directed all over each other and themselves. When they finally withdrew, they were all dripping with thick, creamy looking cum, which had landed all over their bodies, faces included.

The audience went wild witnessing this tour de force, of cock and ejaculation control. I suppose in an attempt to give a name to what had just happened, it might be described as artistic variations on a muscle-posing pas de six with simultaneous, synchronous, fingerless masturbation. Well whatever you call it, the audience just went wild over what they had just seen.

But this part of the programme was not yet over as the second six studs now stepped forward to the front of the stage and gave a repeat performance of what had just happened; except that there was one important difference; instead of directing their copious ejaculations on themselves, this time their spunk emissions, all very vigorous, were directed at the audience; and so Steve, Kyle and Benjamin, who were in the second row, were among those members of the audience who had the privilege – if it could be called such – of taking quantities of spunk all over their faces and chests.

There then was a short pause of a few minutes whilst the performers went off stage and cleaned themselves up ready for the next part of the programme which was to be dedicated into a number of demonstrations of live group sex. Meanwhile, towels were handed around to those in the two front rows of the audience so that they too could rid themselves of the gobbets of sperm with which they had been almost explosively sprayed.

A number of assistants also assiduously cleaned up the cummy mess which was all over the floor of the stage. One had to ask oneself how just twelve guys had managed to produce such an enormous quantity of sperm. How did their bodies manage to make it at such a rate? Where did it all come from? How did they do it?

A number of assistants assiduously cleaned off the floor of the stage, which after two bouts of relentless posing and ejaculation was also swimming in cum and had become dangerously slippery. Finally, all was ready for the next round of the performance, which the audience were informed, was to be devoted to a live demonstration of true group sex.

Three chairs which were almost like the prie-dieu, or church prayer kneelers, but with a well-padded low seat on which to kneel and a generous padded top rail against which the kneeler could lean his upper body in comfort. Of course, anyone with half an eye could see that the chairs were not designed for prayer but as purpose-built aids to anal copulation. These chairs were placed sideways on to the audience so that the profile of whoever was to kneel there was in full view to the audience.

The twelve performers again took to the stage, all of them with their cocks still stoutly erect and three of them – chosen who knows how? – promptly knelt on the chairs, spread their legs to give access to that vital part of their anatomy for male sexual intercourse: their anuses.

Three others then lubricated their partner’s vital port of entry with a generous amount of some sort of anal cream and then did the same to their own naked cocks, before advancing on their chosen partner and shafting him completely. This act of initial penetration was met with thunderous applause from the audience, all of whom were on the edge of their seats with anticipation of what was still to come.

There was then a short pause whilst three other guys positioned themselves in front of each kneeler, each of whom then and thrust his own erect dick into his partner’s welcoming mouth, which he immediately started sucking. Again there was a huge amount of applause as each tableau was now made up of three men.

But the preparation was still not complete; the remaining three studs now lubricated up the anuses of those of their mates who had performed the initial shafting and proceeded to shaft them with their own rampant cocks. By this time the audience had gone totally wild and many of the guys watching had a hard time in holding back their own cum, due to the sexual arousal brought on by the sheer eroticism of the scene which they had seen enacted live before their very eyes.

And let’s face it; it was quite a scene which presented itself to the audience: three groups of four guys all held together either orally or anally by their cocks and about to begin a mammoth act of gay copulation. This was an act of true group sex; an act in which all four participants would be simultaneously involved. So often what is called group sex is undertaken by a group of guys who come together to enjoy sex with each other but always on a one-on-one basis.

Glory hole occasions typify this. Certain guys individually offer their anuses to all comers and all members of the group may fuck them, but always on a one-on-one basis. But this occasion with the Muscle-Cock was true group sex; three groups of four guys each were going to fuck each other together.

The music that had been softly paying whilst the groups assembled themselves, suddenly became louder and established a definite beat, to which the two who were using their cocks synchronised their thrusting. As ever, as time passed and emotions were aroused and the beat became ever louder and faster until quite suddenly in a climax of incredible dynamism, both cocks were with withdrawn from their partners at the same time and the audience was treated to the incredible spectacle of two humongous, rock-hard fuck-sticks spewing forth what seemed like a never-ending dam-burst of cum, to which had to be added the emissions of the guys kneeling who had been fucked and the cocks of the guy whom they had been sucking.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

These also added their own considerable contribution to this flood of cum. But what was amazing was not only the quantity of sperm which the muscle-cocks produced but the extraordinary way in which they synchronised everything so all four guys across the three groups climaxed at the same time. The twelve performers took a full-frontal, cocks-erect round of applause and still dripping cum, in front of an utterly ecstatic audience.

And then to tumultuous applause, they repeated the performance with the two guys, who had brought up the rear and the front of each group, now in the middle getting their asses fucked. And incredibly, it was just as successful as the first time. These performers seemed to have unlimited strength and the amazing ability to produce sperm in great quantities on demand. The muscle-cocks went on to perform several other gymnastically demanding acts of group sex before moving on to what was supposed to be their final act.

Twelve prie-dieu chairs were lined up across the stage as the compere of the group said: "Gentlemen, to conclude our programme for this evening, we would each like to introduce to you our own personal training assistants without whose dedicated work throughout the year we would not be able to perform as we have done this evening; and so together we offer you this final routine which I hope you will all enjoy. Please give a round of applause to welcome our twelve personal trainers."

Benjamin turned to Kyle and said: “Just think; there but for the grace of God would have gone. If I had still been working for Aldo I would have been on that stage getting my ass fucked in public.”

Twelve naked young men trooped onto the stage. They were all attractive young studs with good bodies and decent sized dicks, very similar in most respects to Benjamin. They were met with thunderous applause from the audience, and with only a short bow they each went and knelt down on one of the waiting prie-dieux.

Then in marched our twelve muscle-cocks, all with their cocks still rock-hard and looking as fresh as when they began their program two hours earlier. Each them stood behind his own trainer and anointed his ass with lubricant before applying a liberal quantity of the same to his own cock. Then with one accord, they advanced on their trainer and pushed their dick against his anus, before in one smoothly coordinated, synchronous movement, giving him a full-length shafting.

And then for a few moments, the twelve of them stood, each with his cock deeply embedded inside his trainer, waiting for the music to start and establish the beat to which they would coordinate this twelve-man simultaneous fuck. Once the music started and the twelve of them got into their stride their technique was a sight to behold. The audience was treated to a side view of twelve muscular studs each with a huge fuck-stick which was reciprocating like the connecting rod of a steam locomotive in and out of its target anus: and when I say in and out, I really do mean fully in and fully out.

The twelve of them each withdrew his cock completely from his own trainer and waited a moment before plunging himself back into his waiting anus. This was taking anal fucking to something the likes of which no one had ever seen before. Not surprisingly it aroused the entire audience to such a level that some members could not hold themselves back and shot their own loads over themselves and their neighbours.

This was, without any doubt, one of the most visually erotic, sex shows which anyone present had ever witnessed. And as the beat increased in both volume and speed, so did the speed and the power of the thrust of the cocks until, as they approached the climactic moment, the twelve cocks were hitting their twelve target asses with the force reminiscent of that of a steam hammer.

And when it finally arrived, the climax was, of course, simultaneous; all twelve cocks after one final, powerful thrust were suddenly withdrawn to shoot their seemingly never-ending stream of sperm every which way. Even the trainers, who were accustomed to such hammerings in their daily lives, were also taken to the heights of sexual ecstasy and added their own contributions to this amazing cum-fest.

Finally, it was all over; or was it? The twelve trainers suddenly took the lead and managed to organise a cock to anus ring made up of a trainer followed by a muscle cock and so on. So the audience was treated to a totally unexpected and unscheduled encore in which all twenty-four performers were linked together, cock to anus to form a closed ring on the stage. And then the music again started up and all twenty-four young studs then managed to fuck each other to the sound of the beat.

At each beat, all cocks were totally withdrawn and then, with ever-increasing force and speed, thrust back into their waiting targets. And as the tension built up to its climax, all the actors in this extraordinary demonstration of mass, synchronous copulation were hammering each other as if their very lives depended upon the outcome: an outcome which was a foregone conclusion as all participants, with one final coordinated thrust, shot their loads simultaneously into each other.

Somehow this climax was coordinated with the arrival of the New Year. The audience went wilder than ever if that was possible.

The New Year celebrations went on for several hours as the members of the audience, with no inhibition whatsoever, copulated with each other in an orgy of gay sex brought on by the feeling of euphoria which the Muscle-Cocks had given them. This truly was a New Year’s party which no one would ever forget.

As Steve and Kyle finally climbed into their bed at around three in the morning of the New Year's Day– without Benjamin on in tow – Kyle whispered to his partner: "Steve; when we wake up, I have something important to tell you." And with that, the two of them fell into a deep sleep.

CHAPTER 23

It was late in the morning of New Year’s Day when Steve and Kyle finally woke up. They showered together and as ever, Steve prepared himself as he had done every day since their arrival at the resort, to give Kyle his customary morning wake-up fuck standing there under the shower.

As ever, Kyle stood there and allowed Steve to sink the full length of his shaft, but before he could commence his thrusting, he suddenly disengaged himself from Steve’s cock, turned himself around and faced his partner with the water still running over them and said: “Steve, hold your horses for once as I need to talk to you about something very serious, which can affect our life together.”

With this somewhat dramatic statement, Kyle had captured Steve’s attention to the full and suddenly the two of them found that their usual morning boners had suddenly vanished leaving the two of them face to face with just their flaccid cocks with a sort of forlorn, missed-opportunity look about them. “Come on Steve, let’s dry ourselves off and go and get some breakfast and then I’ll tell you everything.”

So naked as ever, they went down to the dining room which on New Year's Day, was still practically deserted even though it was gone eleven, served themselves an American style cooked breakfast and sat down at a table as far away as possible from what few other guests there were.

“So come on Kyle, what’s so important that you turn down my customary, greet-the-new-day-fuck on New Year’s morning? Are you ill or what? Come on Kyle, out with it? I want to know what’s up. What is it that might affect our life together? You really have got me worried.”

“Well Steve, the thing is this; I have not been totally honest with you about this trip. I told you that I had got this whole vacation for the two of us for free, which is absolutely true. But I also told you that I had gotten the reservations from a client at the gym, from a guy whose ass I had serviced a few times and who had had to cancel the trip as his partner had fallen ill."

"Well, that part was sort of a white lie; well I suppose it was, in fact, a proper lie. In fact, it was the group of guys who own the gym in Chicago which I now manage, who paid for the entire trip for the two of us. You see Steve, the thing is this; these guys are absolutely loaded, and they have just bought this place where we are now on vacation as another investment and they have offered me the job of running the operation here in Key West as chief honcho; they have offered me the job of CEO of this entire operation."

"So I was naturally flattered but I told them that there was no way I could accept the post without first having seen the place and that the decision was not mine alone to make as I was a legally married man with a partner whom I could never ever leave. Anyway, as they are dead set on my taking the job down here, they proposed to me that you and I come down here over the holidays to check the place out. So they were the ones who paid for all this.”

“So the thing is this Steve; I really would like to take this job and move down here, but only if you agree and will come with me, otherwise I’ll say no thanks and we will stay where we are in Chicago. But the other day when we went into the city, you did say that you really would not mind living here, but what would you do for a living. Well just let me tell you that if we were to move down here, you would not need to find a job.”

"Look, Steve, these guys are loaded and want me to take the job so badly that they have offered me a five-year contract at $100,000.- a year. Yes, you did hear that right: one hundred thousand dollars a year. So you see I would be earning enough for both of us, and so if you could not find a job down here, so what? I would be earning enough for both of us, so we would not starve."

Steve had listened to all this without saying a word. "Kyle, far be it from me to stop you in your upward career movements, but there is no way that I could live with you if I felt I couldn't pay my way. So if we were to move done here, and I say IF, in capital letters, I would definitely have to find myself a job as I simply could not allow you to pay for everything."

Kyle, encouraged by the fact that Steve had not rejected the whole idea outright, said, “I don’t see why you could not live with me and let me be the wage earner. Look, I would be earning a very large salary, there would be no money worries. And anyway, lots of married couples have only one wage earner; so you could stay at home and keep house and learn to cook so that you could make me delicious meals each evening when I come home from a gruelling day at the office. And then we could settle down as old married couples do, to an evening in front of the television. It will be absolutely heavenly.”

"You, my friend, are out of your tiny, fucking, harebrained mind if you think I am going to move down here and sit around the house all day doing sweet, fuck all." Steve then saw that he was being wound up by his partner who was laughing at him in the way he had taken his remarks at face value.

"Of course you would need to get a job Steve, but if we do move down here it's not hyper-urgent. You don't have to find something immediately; you can take your time and look around. Look there are lots of schools in this town, so my view is that you will quite easily find a job as a PE instructor in one of them. And there are several regular gyms in town so you could work in one of them."

"So what do you say? Shall we burn our bridges and leave chilly Chicago and move down here to a life in the sun? Just think, it’s a balmy 75 degrees here right now and it’s below freezing in Chicago. So what do you say? Shall we give it a go? Don’t worry Steve; you’ll find a job okay and everything will be fine. So please say yes Steve, and let’s move down here to a new life together in the sun.”

“Well Kyle, I would hate to put a damper on your career as I have already said. So okay, let’s do it. But you know we don’t have any friends down here.”

"We have Benjamin," said Kyle.

“Yes, indeed we shall certainly have Benjamin!”

 

THE END

Published 
Written by jasonland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments