Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve and Kyle: Episode 4

"Two young gay Chicagoans, find each other and build a happy life together"

0
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
8.8k words 8.8k words

STEVE AND KYLE – EPISODE 4

by

Jason Land

CHAPTER 10

That Sunday morning, after breakfast Steve offered to drive Kyle back to the part of town where he lived; not of course to the actual house where Kyle lived, as he did not want anyone to see the two of them together. It was all Steve could do to restrain himself and keep his hands off Kyle as they sat there at breakfast together; Steve really did have the hots for his pupil and would have liked to have fucked him again there and then.

But for once common sense prevailed and the two of them did not indulge in any sexual activity that Sunday morning before Kyle left to go home. It was about ten o’clock when Kyle finally walked into the house to be confronted immediately by Mr. Roberts, his stepfather who was obviously in a foul mood and raring for a row with his stepson.

To say that the shit hit the fan from the moment Mr Roberts clapped his eyes on his stepson, is by no means an understatement; Kyle knew his stepfather was out for his blood from the moment he saw him.

“Where the hell have you been since Friday? Your mother has been out of her mind with worry wondering if something had happened to you.” In point of fact, this was a total untruth for, as we already know, neither his mother nor his stepfather gave a toss about Kyle. But that did not stop Mr. Roberts tearing a strip off Kyle. “Are you deaf boy? I asked you where you have been for the last two days and what the hell have you been doing.”

But the Kyle who was being confronted by his hectoring stepfather that Sunday morning was no longer the same young man who had gone off to school on Friday just two days ago. His experiences with Steve had changed him completely; he now had a totally different outlook on life; he felt completely sure of himself now that he had found, confirmed and exercised his true sexuality.

And so, retaining his cool in face of his volcanically enraged stepfather, he said, very gently: “Well, not that it concerns you, but if you must know I spent the last two days staying with a friend.”

This evasive answer further stoked the already roaring rage into which his stepfather had worked himself: “What the fuck do you mean when you say: not that it concerns me? You are living in my house under my roof and being fed and clothed by me and I want to know where you have been the last two days and who is your so-called friend? Come on; out with it, I want an answer; and be quick with it before I take you upstairs and skin your hide.”

Kyle, who was feeling on top of the world after his two days of more or less non-stop sex, decided that the moment had come to throw caution to the winds and to burn his bridges. It had to happen sometime and now seemed as good a moment as any finally to break with his hated stepfather and the unhappy family environment in which he had lived most of his life.

And so he took the bull by the horns and said to his stepfather: “It may have escaped your tiny, miserable, alcohol-soaked mind, but I am now eighteen years old and in case you are unaware of the fact, under the laws of this country I am legally free to do what I want; to go wherever and whenever I wish; and have friends of my own choosing, without your permission.”

“It’s called coming of age. Face facts old man; I am eighteen and legally I am a man who can do as he wishes without any interference from you. I’ve put up with your bullying ways for most of my life, but as of right now, no longer; I am now free of your control and you had just better believe it. And so, there is no way that you are ever going to touch me again with your beloved belt.”

“But if you really want to know the about the last two days, for starters, just get a load of this. I’ve been fucking other men who have also fucked me and I have enjoyed every single minute of it. The fact of the matter is that I am a practising gay: a homosexual: a bugger: a sodomite: a pervert. Call me what you will.”

“You will from now on have to live with the fact that your stepson is a man who sucks cock and has anal sex with other like minded men; and there is nothing at all which you or my mother can do to change that fact. And to answer your question about where I have been the last two nights; I stayed with a friend in his apartment; a guy you don’t know; a guy you don’t need to know; a guy you will never ever meet. And yes to answer your unasked question, we had more or less nonstop sex together.”

“In fact we had an absolute ball of a time together. And last night, we had a great sex party with two other guys and for you information I fucked and sucked everyone and everyone fucked and sucked me; and I enjoyed every minute of it.”

If this speech had been designed to shock Kyle’s stepfather, it did just that. But it did much more, for Mr Roberts now became incandescent with rage, having been talked to in such a brutally frank manner by his stepson. Kyle had not spared his stepfather in the slightest, as he had seen the occasion as what might best be described as pay-back time.

He had gone out of his way to make his stepfather squirm as he finally told him in no uncertain terms what he thought of him and how, now that he was of age, he was a free agent and beyond his control.

Mr Roberts was apoplectic with rage: “You may be of age, but whilst you’re living under my roof and I am feeding you, you will obey my orders or clear out. And if you think that I am going to support a sexual pervert like you, you can think again, because it ain’t going to happen; either you clean up your act or you can get out.”

“Well now that I finally know where I stand with you, as if I didn’t already, you – in fact the whole lot of you – which includes you, my mother and my half-sisters, have seen the last of me today. I’ll get my things and get out from this place right now; and believe me; you’ll never see me again. I’m my own man as of right now and I’ll paddle my own canoe without any interference from you.”

“And if I want to have sex with other men – which I most certainly do – then that’s my affair and there’s not a thing you can do to stop me. It’s not illegal anymore and I am of age. So you can just fuck off, you stupid, drunken, miserable old fart. I’m done with you forever as of right now; in fact I’m done with the whole fucking lot of you.”

With that, Kyle went up to his room and collected together his few possessions, mainly clothing and from a tin box beneath his bed, all his worldly wealth: a sum just under $300.- which he had nickel-and-dimed together by working Saturday mornings filling up shelves at a local grocery store. When he came downstairs both his mother and his stepfather were standing there waiting for him.

His mother said: “Kyle, you can’t be serious about walking out just like this. Where on earth are you going to go? And what about your school? You can’t just walk out on us like this after all your father and I have done for you over the years; you can’t be so ungrateful; and anyway, where are you going to go and what are you going to do for money?”

“Firstly ma, that stupid, drunken, old git you call your husband is not my father; he never has been and never will be. And frankly, all the pair of you have ever done for me has been to make my life a misery in this house for as long as I can remember. Yes that includes you too ma, as for the most part you have gone along with him: you have always supported him against me.”

“Well, I’ve now had enough; and don’t tell me how ungrateful I am, because neither of you have ever shown me the slightest kindness, so I’ve really nothing at all to be grateful for. My life in this house has been absolutely miserable ever since you misguidedly married that alcoholic idiot you call your husband.”

“Well, you and he and your two miserable daughters, whom I do not own as sisters, have made your own bed and now the four of you can lie in it. So I’m on my way right now and that’s the last you’ll ever see of me.”

Then without waiting for any further invective from either of his parents, Kyle picked up his rucksack and left. He went to the garage where he kept his bike and, rucksack on his back, pedalled away leaving his two erstwhile parents in what had all the makings of an apoplectic fit.

His stepfather shouted after him that he would have the police on him for stealing the push-bike; but Kyle just pedalled on regardless. He had finally had the courage of his convictions to say that enough was enough and he had done what he had always intended to do; he had left home for good.

It was not long however, before the harsh reality of his situation hit Kyle. He found himself in a sort of modified situation of the old adage; Marry in haste, repent at leisure. Married he certainly had not, but having quit the only home he had ever known on the spur of moment, however awful it had been, he suddenly realised that he has no idea what he was going to do or where he was going to go

Talk about a plan B; Kyle didn’t even have a plan A. But the die was cast and there was no going back; so in sheer desperation he made his way back to Steve, the person whose actions had unknowingly galvanised him into doing what he had just done. And so an hour or so later having crossed town, standing there with his rucksack, he knocked on the door of Steve’s apartment and waited.

Steve opened the door, took one look at his young protégé and pupil. The rucksack said it all. So Steve said: “Well Kyle, I was sort of expecting you back, but not quite so soon; anyway I guess you had better come in.”

And then the whole story of what had happened after his return home came pouring out; Kyle told Steve how he had taken a spur of the moment decision and done what he had always vowed to himself: that when he came of age, he would leave home for ever. Without actually spelling things out in words, it was obvious that Kyle was hoping he could stay with Steve at least for a few nights to give him time to sort himself out. Where else could he go?

Steve now found himself in somewhat of a quandary. Here, offered to him on a plate, was a physically attractive, highly-sexed young stud whom he really liked and whom he would be happy to have around more or less permanently as a live-in sex-partner were it not for the unfortunate fact that this guy, for whom he really did have the hots, was a pupil at the school where he taught. Alarm bells were already ringing in his ears as the thought of what might happen to him if it ever came out – as it surely would – that he was co-habiting with one of his students.

OK, so Kyle was of age; but the school rules were strict and he knew he would be out on his ear immediately if it came out that one of his student, of age or not was living with him; he would be out of a job with no references and possibly classed as a paedophile, which he most certainly was not.

But Kyle, who also desperately wanted to have regular sex with Steve, also realised that at the moment that Steve was his only opportunity of somewhere to stay that night. But he too was also aware of the difficulties that his moving in with Steve could probably bring.

And so he said: “Steve I don’t want to make any trouble for you, but now that I am here I kind of hoped that you might consider letting stay with you – at least for a few days; so here is what I had thought. I am definitely not going back home anymore; when I walked out earlier this afternoon, I told them it was forever – and I meant it! Look Steve, if you let me come and stay with you, I’ll quit school immediately and find myself a job.”

“I’m eighteen now and can legally leave school anytime I wish; so there is nothing to stop me telling Mr. Schmitt, the Principal, that I am quitting school tomorrow. I know that it is not normal and that usually most students stay until the end of the school year. But let’s face facts; if I stay until the end of the year and I am living here with you it could land you in deep shit.”

“I’m very unlikely to get my high-school diploma as I know I’m just not smart enough academically to pass the exams and make the grade. So I have decided that I might as well face the facts right now; bite the bullet, so to speak, leave school and find myself some sort of a job – any job at all – which does not need paper qualifications. How does that grab you for an idea Steve?”

Steve, who wanted nothing more to have his young protégé around as his sex partner, was astounded by the thought that Kyle had evidently already put into the idea and was thrilled at the prospect that Kyle was as eager as he himself was to continue the relationship between them, which had begun only a couple of days previously. What an irresistible force sexual attraction of one person for another is! Certainly if Kyle were no longer a pupil at the school, that would resolve any legal issues.

He became even more impressed as Kyle went on: “When you took me to the gym yesterday, I noticed a sign in the entrance saying: Help wanted. So here’s my immediate plan. Tomorrow is Monday; so first thing tomorrow morning, I’ll go and see Mr. Schmitt and tell him that I am leaving the school as of right then.”

“I am sure he will be surprised, but there is nothing at all he can do to stop me now that I am eighteen; and I have no intention of hanging around listening to him preach ad nauseam to me about the error of my ways and how I ought to stay on until the end of the year and get my High School Diploma. I’ll tell him I am leaving as of then and that will that.”

“Then I’ll go down town to the gym and see what sort of help they need. I hope it will be helping their clients with their training routines. In fact, as you know, PE and sports are the only things at which I am any good, (apart from sex, Steve thought as he listened to Kyle’s plan) but it really does not matter, as I am ready to do any job which they have on offer so that I am earning some money right away to pay for my keep.”

“So Steve, assuming that everything goes according to plan, would it be OK for me to stay with you here for few days until I get things sorted out? I shall not be burden on you Steve and I will pay you for my keep; I have almost three hundred bucks of my own money and I can give you that right now; and as I shall no longer be your pupil you will not have problems with the school and risk losing your job because of me.”

Steve listened to what Kyle had had to say about his plans and was greatly impressed by the determination that the young man had shown. Truth to tell, from the moment that Kyle had walked into his apartment, Steve had known in his heart of hearts that he had no intention, whatever the legal implications of the situation, of letting Kyle go off on his own. He was totally besotted by the young man and he had already, in his own mind, decided that come what may, Kyle could stay with him for as long as he wished.

The sexual attraction he felt for Kyle was just too strong to allow him to leave; even before Kyle had told him of his plans, he had already decided to throw caution to the winds and allow him to stay. But now, having listened to what Kyle planned to do, he realised that even though he was not an academically bright guy, the young man had a great deal of that not-too-common-commodity: common sense.

Kyle was clearly a self-starter; and so it was with considerable warmth that he welcomed the young man into his home. Steve just felt in his bones that Kyle would do OK in life; and at that very moment, in the early afternoon, with his sex vibes strengthening with each passing moment, he wanted to nothing more than grab the young man, rip his clothes off and fuck him again.

“OK Kyle, you can stay with me as long as it takes. But there is just one thing; this place has only one bedroom and one bed.”

“That’s OK Steve; I’ll sleep on the couch or on the floor.”

“Don’t be obtuse, Kyle; that will not be necessary unless you object to sleeping with me.”

And so Kyle moved in with Steve and shared not only his bedroom but also his bed with him from the very first night onwards. Kyle was euphoric with pleasure. Just a few days ago he had been a shrinking gay virgin and now here he was about to live with another man, a man whom he absolutely adored, and whose bed he was going to share with all the sexual pleasure that that promised. Could things ever have worked out better under the circumstances?

CHAPTER 11

Kyle and Steve went out to a local fast food joint for lunch. When they came back, although quite unspoken, both of them knew what that Sunday afternoon together would hold for them. Steve led Kyle straight into the bedroom and pulled his T shirt off over his head. Kyle needed no encouragement as he was just as keen as Steve was to have sex; so he kicked off his shoes, pulled off his socks undid his belt and stepped out of his pants and stood there stripped other than for his Y fronts.

Steve stood there for a moment looking admiringly at the sexy young hunk that was standing in front of him, before reaching pulling Kyle’s slip down and liberating Kyle’s magnificent man-meat, which was already rising to the occasion. Pushing the now naked Kyle flat on his back onto the bed, Steve too now stripped himself naked, before before kneeling on the bed beside Kyle. He then kissed Kyle fully on the mouth before very gently starting to kiss his entire upper body.

Kyle was already in a state of high sexual arousal as Steve’s tongue and lips crept slowly and gently down his skin towards their ultimate destination, which due to this foreplay was already rock-hard and dripping with pre-cum in anticipation of the ultimate pleasure shortly to come. But Steve was intent on making his partner fully aroused before indulging in the sex act itself. With his considerable expertise, he circled Kyle’s nipples with his tongue, until they too were as hard as rocks and fully erect.

By the time he had finished, Kyle could hardly bear the touch of his lover’s tongue on his nipples as they had become so sensitive, for Steve was truly making love to his young partner as he prepare him for the ultimate act of sex And so Steve moved ever further down Kyle’s torso, covering his entire skin with his kisses until he finally arrived at the ultimate goal: Kyle’s magnificently erect penis.

By this time, although his cock had not yet been touched by his lover, Kyle was already fully aroused and on the verge of an orgasm. Kyle had never in his life been treated to such affection and he realised that Steve was taking the sex act to a different level, way beyond the mere physical act of copulation. He was attempting to do something to Kyle that was something way above raw sex. This was not to be an afternoon where two young studs just fucked the living daylights out of each other, but an act imbued with love.

For the first time in his life, Kyle felt that someone truly cared for him; someone wanted him. And when you consider the miserable home-life that the lad had endured for so many years, you can easily see how Kyle allowed himself to be carried away by the gentleness of Steve’s actions.

In a word, Kyle was experiencing a true taste of euphoria as he felt Steve leading him gently up to the ultimate moment when he knew his partner would finally penetrate him and take him to delirious heights of sheer pleasure; taking him to heaven and back as he shared his own meat with him; taking both of them to the fabulously satisfying state of nirvana arrived at by the achievement of simultaneous orgasms.

Already after only a few days experience of gay sex, Kyle had realised that the orgasm produced by fucking, or being fucked by, another man, was one of the greatest experiences he would ever enjoy in his life. He had already understood fully the unbelievably exquisite pleasure which the sex act brought with it at the moment of orgasm and why sex was the key driving force in life.

But if he had hoped that Steve was about to penetrate him, he was to destined still to wait as Steve had by no means finished with what had turned into a long period of foreplay before beginning the final act of anal intercourse itself. Steve held his partner’s magnificent ten inch, erect cock in his hand and very delicately, with the tip of his tongue, circled Kyle’s penis just below the rim of its cock-head, the very sensitive area where the lad’s foreskin had been cut away as a baby.

The indescribably exquisite feeling which Kyle experienced as Steve’s tongue lapped again and again with extreme delicacy round that hypersensitive area, drove him into paroxysms of pleasure the likes of which he had never before experienced when he had jerked himself off. Kyle had already ridden steeply up the learning curve of gay-sex techniques but now he was experiencing something beyond his wildest imagination.

However, Steve had still not finished with Kyle’s preparation for the ultimate act. He now applied his tongue directly to Kyle’s cock-slit before finally taking the whole magnificent head of Kyle’s cock into his mouth thereby completing what by any standard had to be considered as the definitive blow-job on the young man’s cock. By this time, Kyle could no longer control himself and climaxed into a huge orgasm, shooting his first creamy load of the day partly into Steve’s mouth and partly over his face.

“Steve, please, please stop; I can’t stand it anymore, you have just got to fuck me here and now otherwise I am going to go stark raving mad. Please, please just fuck me as hard as you can.”

Steve looked down on his young partner and smiled at a job well done. He knew he had taken Kyle to the heights of erotic, sexual pleasure of which the lad he had hitherto never dreamed; had never even known existed; and now he was ready for the next phase. Steve stood up, picked up a towel and wiped Kyle’s sperm off his own face.

He then opened a bedside drawer in which he kept the necessities for anal sex, took out a tube of lubricant and applied a generous amount to his own erect tool, which was also by now dripping with pre-cum, before kneeling down in front of Kyle, spreading his legs and lubricating the lad’s hole prior to penetration.

Kyle waited patiently, observing Steve’s every move as he prepared him for the ultimate penetrative act of sex. His patience was finally rewarded when Steve lifted his legs into the air, pushed them forward over Kyle’s stomach and with one smooth movement gave the lad the full length of his hard member.

“Steve, I just feel so very good with you inside me. Please, please, please, don’t hold back. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. I want a really rough fuck. So do your worst on my hole. I just want my ass to be reamed out as if it were the last time ever.”

Steve smiled as he listened to Kyle’s wishes, which he then totally ignored; he had set off on a sexual journey of advanced instruction with the young man and before even shafting him with his cock had already taken him to the heights of ecstasy, the likes of which he was sure Kyle had never ever known existed. And so it was now to be with the ultimate sex act, as Steve prepared to share his large and very experienced piece of man-meat, with his young partner.

AlanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaGrey

Both Steve and Kyle were blessed with exceptionally large and straight cocks; Kyle’s being slightly larger than his mentor’s. But the fraction of an inch that Steve lacked in length he made up for in girth and experience. He waited with his cock fully bottomed inside of Kyle with his own pelvis pressed tightly against Kyle’s ass, before very gently and smoothly withdrawing it more or less to its full length leaving just his cock-head inside of Kyle’s anus.

And then he began, first quite slowly, the long, but nevertheless powerful, loving fuck that he wished his young partner to experience. As stroke followed stroke, with ever increasing force and speed, Kyle felt every inch of his partner’s magnificent fuck-stick as it slid smoothly in and out of him. It was sheer pleasure for him to see the care and attention which Steve was lavishing on his ass: a true act of love.

But eventually, as inevitably happens to the active partner in any the sex act, he became so aroused by what he was doing that he simply had to give way to his basic instincts and began to fuck Kyle with all the ferocity and vigour which the lad had originally asked for.

But even in the uncontrollable throes of vigour to which the sex act inevitably leads, Steve was such an expert with his cock that he was still able to control himself sufficiently until the moment he sensed that his young partner himself was about to climax.

And then, at that very point of no return, he withdrew himself totally from Kyle and waited a full two seconds before plunging his rock-hard meat back into the lad’s anus for the last time, thereby bringing both of them to that state of nirvana: the simultaneous, climactic orgasm.

Now we all know how brief that exquisite moment of orgasm is and the effort that is put into achieving it; but on this occasion for the young and relatively inexperienced Kyle, who had just been subjected to what was nothing less than a master class in the truly gentle art of anal copulation, his own emission of creamy sperm and the utterly indescribable orgasmic sensation of extreme pleasure, which inevitably accompanied it, seemed to go on forever.

Steve felt very satisfied with his own performance as he had wanted to show Kyle just what truly great, loving, anal sex could be like; and it is safe to say that he had admirably succeeded. And needless to say, Steve simultaneously shot his own generous load deep into Kyle and thereby brought himself to his own orgasm.

Both young men were now dripping with sweat. Steve was lying flat on top of his young partner, his cock still hard and embedded deeply inside Kyle’s ass. They were, for want of a better description, sort of glued together by Kyle’s generous emissions which he had sprayed all over Steve’s chest and over himself too. Kyle had never before experience such a copious emission of sperm and he marvelled at the sheer quantity that he had produced; much more than he had ever achieved by jerking himself off.

But now lying there embraced by Steve, it was for Kyle a moment of unalloyed pleasure and contentment the likes of which he had never ever before experienced. It had already brought home to him how important was the close friendship of a like-minded soul. He had never in his life had what is usually known as a best friend; and as he lay there in that wonderful post-coital bliss of Steve’s arms he was already wondering if Steve was going to be that special person; was Steve going to become Kyle’s best friend?

My God how things had changed! Two days ago Steve, the teacher, had taken Kyle, the pupil, to his office at school to punish him; to thrash his ass for him; and now here they were, if not yet as true, committed lovers, at least as intimate sex partners.

And so for half an hour or so they lay together until Steve suddenly withdrew his still hard meat from his partner’s ass and said: “Roll over Kyle and stick your ass well up in the air and I’ll try and fulfil your wish for a really rough, hard fuck.”

And then without waiting for Kyle to reply, he pulled the lad up by his arms, swung him around on the bed, forced him down to his knees and knelt behind him, surveying the ass he had just fucked.

Kyle did not resist when Steve told him to spread his legs and said: “Come on Kyle, jump to it lad I’m going to do for you what you asked me to do; so open your legs and let the dog see the rabbit.”

Steve’s actions were not altogether altruistic, for he himself wanted to rough fuck his young partner just as much Kyle was yearning to be fucked yet again; an example of how quickly anal sex becomes addictive. Then, with no warning at all to Kyle, Steve again plunged his hard meat deep inside Kyle with considerable force, again giving him his full length.

Then exactly as Kyle had requested Steve showed him another side of his character; he pumped the lad’s backside as sadistically hard and as fast as he could, with the movements of his erect penis resembling the motion and regularity of a piston of a steam locomotive.

Kyle was once again delirious with pleasure as he felt Steve pounding him relentlessly with his magnificent piece of hard flesh, reciprocating at great speed and force, in and out of his fuck-hole. And if he had enjoyed being made love to by Steve, he now equally enjoyed being treated in a brutal manner by the man whom he now saw as his mentor in all matters sexual.

When the second climax finally came, it was again for both of them together. Kyle jerked out a seemingly endless stream of spunk which he sprayed everywhere. Steve again discharged his own offering deep inside of Kyle before this time withdrawing himself from his partner. And then, once again exhausted by their efforts the two of them fell soundly asleep on what was by now a rather soggy bed.

They slept until early evening when it was again Kyle who woke first. He looked at Steve, still sleeping naked, flat on his back with that wonderful piece of male-meat, with which he had taken Kyle to heaven and back twice that afternoon, now flaccid and resting peacefully.

Kyle marvelled, as he looked at his partner’s sex organ, that such an inoffensive looking object was capable of turning itself into the battering ram which, just a few hours ago, had given him the two greatest sexual experiences of his life.

By way of paying homage to his partner, Kyle bent over and took his partner’s soft piece of man-meat in his hand; then he took Steve’s cock-head into his mouth and very gently started sucking it. Very quickly, even though Steve was still deep asleep, his penis started to perk itself up and in a few minutes Kyle was able to serve Steve as Steve had served him.

With the tip of his tongue, he very delicately circled repeatedly the well-defined rim of Steve’s cock and from time to time applied his tongue to the slit. And as he continued with his gentle ministrations with his tongue on Steve’s cock-head, the glans penis, that most sensitive part of a male’s sexual anatomy, Kyle saw that he had gradually induced a full erection of Steve’s meat, which by now rock-hard stood there proudly ready for action.

Steve now suddenly awoke from his deep sleep, and saw that his young partner had succeeded in giving him a true boner and was intent on profiting from the opportunity which he had managed to create for himself. Neither of them said a word as Kyle took Steve’s cock fully into his mouth and gave him a very vigorous blow job as he used Steve’s cock to fuck his own face.

Steve marvelled at the way his young partner, a sexually totally inexperienced, virgin student only two days ago, had adapted himself to the techniques of gay sex in the way a duck takes to water. And he watched with amazement and with increasing sexual pleasure, as Kyle, in record short time, by judicious use of his tongue, rapidly brought him to a sexual climax, at which orgasmic moment he shot his enormous load into Kyle’s mouth and all over his face.

But he also saw as he wallowed in the feeling of utter ecstasy which Kyle had just give him, that his young partner’s cock was already rock-hard and oozing drops of pre-cum, that Kyle had not yet finished with him.

Before they had fallen asleep, it had been Steve who had spent the afternoon fucking Kyle; but he now realised that his well-fucked partner was himself raring to go and wanted – not only wanted, but intended – to give his ass a return round. Just looking at Kyle’s magnificent erection, he just knew that in a few moments he would have the pleasure of feeling Kyle use that marvellously erect piece of man-meat, his truly amazing fuck-stick, on his ass.

Not a word has been spoken by either of them, but Kyle, with the bit firmly between his teeth, needed no encouragement to take the matter to its conclusion. In fact at that very moment, he found himself in exactly the same mind-set as Steve had had the other day when he was preparing to give Kyle his maiden fuck. Just as Steve had known that the die was cast and that come what may, willingly or not, Kyle was going to get his ass fucked, so it also now was with Kyle.

Not, of course, that Steve had any intention of objecting to what Kyle was intent on doing to him; indeed, quite the contrary, as he was looking forward to taking Kyle’s meat up his ass. But had he objected, he would not have deterred Kyle from his purpose. Kyle was just so in the throes of that sexual driving force that there was no way of stopping him taking the act to its conclusion.

He reached for the tube of lubricant which was still lying open there on the bedside table, liberally anointed his rampant penis with it, before lifting up Steve’s legs, pulling them apart and thrusting his full ten-inch erection inside of his partner in one smooth movement. As Kyle bottomed his pelvis against his partner’s ass, Steve let out a groan of pleasure, which that first act of deep penetration had given him.

Kyle waited for a few moments before starting on what was to be for Steve one of the hardest and roughest, but also the most exhilarating fucks of his life of which he had had plenty from which to judge. Whereas earlier that day, Steve had truly made love to Kyle as they had copulated together, this was just raw, brutal sex. Kyle was in a mood to be the dominant male of the moment and had the muscular physique, cock size and power to carry it through.

He hammered his cock in and out of Steve’s anus at an unbelievable speed and with incredible force. As one long, powerful cock-stroke followed another, any consideration for his partner was thrown to the the winds. Kyle was totally in the throes of the sex urge and his only interest at that moment was to satisfy his own primeval sex needs, which were propelling him to fuck his partner with ever increasing ferocity.

Not that Steve actually objected to what Kyle was doing to him, for he, like Kyle, also enjoyed a bout of really raw, rough sex. There was something extraordinary exhilarating about being fucked vigorously and at speed with the long firm strokes of a guy with a big, thick dick, which Kyle of course had. In fact, Steve did not mind at all being the object of Kyle’s obvious need, as a sexual beginner, to dominate and subdue his partner; to show him as it were, who was the Alpha Male of the moment.

And so totally intoxicated by his own sexual needs, Kyle rampaged on regardless with his massive cock until that inevitable climactic moment arrived when he discharged his orgasmic load of sperm into Steve. Kyle, in spite of his brief experience at exercising his cock on another man, had already realised that there was a great deal of pleasure to be gained, particularly when indulging in really rough sex, from banging away as long as possible at one’s partner’s hole and delaying the ultimate pleasure of orgasm as long as possible.

And so, on this occasion, he banged away at Steve’s hole with his cock for as long as he could, building up his own inner tension until he could hold himself back no longer from the inevitable, ultimate, moment of climax at which point he practically exploded in an orgasmic emission of his sperm, which he sprayed all over Steve who was beneath him.

By some miracle, even though Kyle had not given the slightest thought of satisfying Steve’s needs during what had been a tour-de-force of anal sex to satisfy his own innate, egotistical need to dominate Steve with his cock, Steve too reached his own climax at the exact same moment; and so the two young men, with Kyle now on top of Steve, collapsed in a veritable tsunami of male sperm, of which they together seemed to have emitted gallons.

Still not a word had been said by either of them since the beginning of Kyle’s – well let’s call it what it truly was – virtuoso fuck; and that is not at all a bad definition for what our young, inexperienced stud had just achieved. He had just given Steve, his erstwhile teacher and mentor in sexual techniques, what amounted to a textbook demonstration – a bench-mark performance – in the art of rough butt- fucking, against which Steve would in future find himself automatically judging all others.

In one fell swoop, driven by his own unleashed sexual desire, for so long dormant, Kyle had taken butt fucking to a level which few others ever achieve. Whether he knew when he had set about stimulating Steve’s cock with his tongue a brief half-hour ago what that would lead to, is doubtful. But the simple fact of the matter was that Kyle had, in just two or three days, learned all he probably ever needed to know about gay sex.

He had already discovered how to use his cock to perfection on another man’s ass and how to ensure that his passive partner achieved his own climax and did not need recourse to jerking himself off to achieve his own orgasm as was so very often the case. Certainly, whether Kyle himself knew it or not, Steve had no doubt at all that his protégé had all the makings of an absolute cock-star.

But copulation techniques aside, for Kyle himself, any hang-ups or doubts he might still have been harbouring about his own sexuality or his ability to exercise it to the full with another man, were now gone. He now knew one thing for sure; he was a confirmed, sexually-gay man and that his sexual future, wherever that might be, would only be with like-minded men.

Steve, as he lay there with Kyle on top of him, was delighted to think that he had been instrumental in showing this magnificent young stud his true way forward; and all this provoked by Kyle himself, when he had viciously elbowed a member of the opposing team on the football field, which had led to Steve paddling him and and and….. Well you already know the whole story.

“Come on Kyle, young man, move your ass and up you get as we have work to do before we go out and eat. Kyle I have to tell you –and I really mean what I say – you are, by any standards a brilliant cocks-man. My God Kyle; what you just did for me with that magnificent cock of yours was truly amazing. You have only just started using your God-given physical attributes and you fuck like an experienced professional.”

“But there are several things that you need to know, which we have not yet discussed. Firstly as you must be aware, fucking butt is really quite hard work although the rewards at the end of it are well worth the effort. But as you can now see, indulging ourselves bare-back – that’s what we have just done with each other – has one horrible downside; it’s a very messy and sticky business; especially for young men like you and me, who produce huge amounts of spunk, which gets absolutely everywhere.”

“And so as you can see, if we are going to share this bed again tonight to sleep in, then we need to change the sheets as I hate, as you must too, trying to sleep in bedding soggy with sperm. It’s one thing as we have this afternoon, to dose off and sleep after we have just been fucking each other; but it is quite another to try to settle settle down in a sodden, cum-soaked bed for a proper night’s sleep. Call me pernickety if you want, but that is exactly what I think.”

“And that brings me to what I really want to tell you about gay sex. Fucking your partner bare-back is absolutely marvellous and OK between guys like you and me, both of whom are absolutely clean; by which I mean free of sexually transmitted diseases of which there are several, the deadliest being the HIV-Aids combination.”

“But when you have sex with another man whom you do not know, you cannot take the risk of being infected by him by what he might be carrying, possibly unknown to himself, by way of unpleasant, transmittable baggage. And so Kyle, here is the absolute, unbreakable, golden rule. Never ever – and I do mean never ever – fuck anyone, man or, God forbid, a woman, without using a condom.

You do know Kyle, what a condom is: a transparent latex rubber sheath which you role onto your erect tool tool before sharing your most precious possession with someone else. And that goes also for the cases where you yourself are allowing someone to fuck you. That is why we did what we did with Brett and Greg yesterday; we all used condoms.”

“Never ever allow your partner to get anywhere near your anus with his fuck-stick unless he is using a condom. And don’t ever be seduced into letting another guy fuck you bare-back however attracted towards him you might be, on his say so that he is clean, He may well be telling you the truth as he sees it; but equally he may be totally unaware that he is, in fact, a carrier.”

“And please don’t tell me that it will never happen to you. Believe me Kyle, sooner than you might think, you will meet some young stud whose sexual allure you cannot resist or he yours, for that matter; and then, hey presto, before you know it, the two of you will be at it like rabbits.”

“Believe me Kyle, it will happen and you must be prepared for it. Sexual attraction is such an unbelievably strong driving force, that most of us cannot resist it. So always be prepared Kyle; Always – and I do mean absolutely always – carry condoms and lubes on yourself; you never know when you might need them.”

“But apart from protecting you from the health risks of casual gay sexual intercourse, condoms also serve another less sinister and very useful function. If you look at the sodden mess the two of us have made of my bed by our antics this afternoon, you will realise that two active, gay guys living together and having sex on a regular basis, have got to find a better way to fuck each other.”

“Male-female sex does not pose the same problem as only one partner, the man, is emitting the sperm and secondly it is usually caught and retained by the female or in a condom if the guy is using one as he fucks his partner and does not want to make her pregnant. But in gay sex, between two men, both partners shoot their loads and there is nowhere for their sperm to go; so, as you have just seen, not to make a pun, gay, anal fucking really does make a fucking awful, soggy mess.”

“So my friend, as long as you are staying here and sharing the one and only bed in the place with me – and I certainly am not banishing you to the couch – when we are in bed together and either of us fancies a fuck, which, as I am sure you will agree, is more than a faint possibility, we will both, irrespective of who is fucking whom, don a condom in order to collect and contain our respective emissions. That we we will be able to sleep in a dry and comfortable bed; and that, my dear Kyle, is a non-negotiable condition of your staying here.”

Kyle responded: “Jeezus man, you make it all sound so fucking technical and clinical but I guess you are right in both cases. So now that you are done with your lecture – and remember as of tomorrow you will no longer be my school teacher – shall we strip the bed we have jointly rendered uninhabitable and put on some fresh sheets before we go out to eat.”

“And Steve, please, tonight, let me pay. I don’t want to feel I am sponging on you, which I know I sort of am doing; that at least would be a token gesture on my part and make me feel a hell of a lot better about what we are doing and your kindness for having taken me in.”

“And if I might make a suggestion, after my very brief experience with active gay sex, which has all been bare-back so far, I do enjoy really rough sex, both as the fucker and the fucked. Steve I admit that I really do enjoy being fucked by you and I equally enjoy just as much fucking you.”

“And I completely understand your suggestion about using condoms all the time. But I have truly enjoyed both giving and taking really rough, bare-back sex with you; so why don’t we agree that if either of us feels in that sort of aggressive mood where we need a really hard core fuck, we do it either in the kitchen or the bathroom so that we can clear up our mess more easily.”

“You know Steve, I’ve no actual personal experience, but I have looked at lots of gay porn videos on the internet and those guys fuck each other literally anywhere. OK bed is the most comfortable and if you want to make love as you just did to me this afternoon it is perhaps the best place; but it need not be the only place.”

“Point taken Kyle. So let’s change the bedding and then you can take me out to eat.”

Over dinner in a local restaurant, Kyle discussed with Steve, how he should handle his proposed meeting the following morning with Hector Schmitt, the school principal. Steve told him that he had never heard of anyone quitting school mid-term of his own volition, but as Kyle was now eighteen years old and of legal age, he was free to do so if he wished.

But Steve once again felt he had to point out to the young man who had now become, by chance, his sex-partner, that in leaving before the end of term, he would leave without a diploma. Kyle again told his friend that he was not going to get a diploma anyway as he would not make the grade in the exams. So his view was what the hell difference did it make; and as he and Steve were fucking each other like rabbits.

He reminded Steve that if he remained a pupil at the school he, Steve, might find himself in deep water and out of a job, not to mention a possible legal action against him. So he was going ahead as planned. He had left home for ever; tomorrow he was going to quit school forever.

With no immediate prospects of a job, other than the fact that he had seen a sign at the gym saying Help Wanted and with no income and very little money to his name, Kyle was nevertheless on a high. Steve admired him tremendously for being willing to act on the courage of his convictions. He also knew that if push came to shove and Kyle could not get a job, that he would never kick him out of his apartment. He just simply liked the lad too much – and he was great with his cock.

And that night they again slept together in Steve’s bed. Steve did Kyle the honour of rolling a pre-lubricated condom on his ever-ready cock. After a bout of very gentle love making the two of them fell asleep and awoke next morning for what was to be for Kyle, a truly ground-breaking day. He had already left home and was now about to quit school for ever. In a word, by noon he would have broken completely with his old life.

 

To be continued as Episode 5

 

 

 

Published 
Written by jasonland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors