Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve and Kyle: Episode 7

"Two young gay Chicagoans find each other and build a happy life together"

1
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
6.8k words 6.8k words

CHAPTER 16

Kyle found that he really did enjoy the work of being a trainer at the gym and he used his spare time to continue to hone his own body to the peak of perfection, keeping himself busy all day. He found his three co-trainers an agreeable lot and they accepted him unquestionably so that as a newcomer he very quickly felt comfortable in his new environment. For Kyle it was heaven to be free from school and his parents home both of which he had hated and to be able to go back home – he already called Steve’s apartment his home – every evening.

It was on the Saturday of his second week at the gym that Erik said to him: “Oh by the way Kyle, all of us trainers, that’s to say both groups, usually get together on Sunday afternoon twice a month and – well not to put too fine a point on it – we get physical with one another and usually have a rather good afternoon of group sex together. It’s normally at my place as I have a very large loft apartment not far from the gym and we all meet there.

“What we usually do is to order in some pizza and beer and after that all hell breaks loose as there are no rules and everyone does what he wants; it’s just a fun afternoon of free-style sex. So, as you are the new man among us, I wanted to tell you that this Sunday afternoon everyone will be round at my place and we are all hoping that you will come as the guys in the other group want to meet you and everyone is just dying – how shall I put it tactfully Kyle? – to get to know you better.” Erik concluded his invitation with a laugh.

That evening, Kyle told Steve about the Sunday get-together at Erik’s place and Steve, not without a hidden twinge of jealousy, told Kyle that he should most certainly go; he was now part of a group which clearly had a certain coherence among its members and he most certainly had to go and consolidate his own position and show that he was, in Steve’s words: “A team player and a true believer.”

“But you see Steve, I’ve never been to a group fuckfest before and I’m not at all sure of myself. And what if I bomb-out and can’t raise the flag? What am I going to look like? They’ll all think that I’m an utter ninny.”

“Listen Kyle, you have nothing at all to fear. And you seem to have already forgotten that you have had an evening of group sex with me and my two buddies, Greg and Brett and you really acquitted yourself very well on that occasion. And anyway you are just so fabulously well equipped with that monumental, killer dick of yours, that you will easily field all comers. You’ll see that you will be the star of the show.

“I know you feel a bit nervous because you are new to the game, but frankly Kyle, you have practically nothing more to learn about gay sex; you fuck like a trooper already. So just go along there after work tomorrow afternoon and have a great time. Just enjoy the delights of a no-holds-barred, fuckfest with the other guys. Believe me Kyle you’ll be absolutely fine. One day or another you’ll have to face the fact that group sex occasions are part and parcel of the lives of most gay studs. Either you accept that fact or you choose to be a loner, which is a course I do not recommend.

“Variety, it is said, is the spice of life; so just go along there tomorrow and fuck the living daylights out of the lot of them. I know that you can do it; and I think that you know it too. Kyle you are an exceptionally well equipped young stud and you should make the most of your God-given attributes when you have the chance. In my view you will be the star turn at tomorrow’s fuckfest. There will be no one who has equipment to match yours; you Kyle, are truly an exceptional young man; and I kid you not; you really are a rather special guy Kyle.

“So, as the saying has it; make hay while the sun shines, which it will be doing tomorrow for you. But right now, just stop your mental dithering, and get yourself stripped and into bed before I decide that I need to paddle your ass again to keep you on the straight and narrow. I am feeling very horny myself and I need to fuck somebody right now; so as yours is the only ass available, I guess I’ll just have to make do with that.” And with that Steve concluded his lecture with a big laugh and the two of them went off to bed together.

It it is perhaps worth noting that the two of them had had sex together more or less every evening since Kyle had moved in with Steve; so Kyle was not without lack of experience both as a top and a bottom, for the sexual relationship which they shared was very even. Both Steve and Kyle liked both to fuck and be fucked and so in the relationship, which they were developing together, neither guy was dominant. They were, in fact, a very well-matched pair of versatile, muscular, well hung, young gays and when they had sex together, whoever began as the active partner of the moment always finished up being fucked by the other at the end of the session.

Steve Shanit, with his considerable experience of gay sex, already knew after only two weeks living together, that he had, quite by accident, stumbled on a match made in heaven. He was already jealous whenever he even thought of Kyle having sex with another guy; but he wanted his young partner, who he had helped come to terms with his sexuality, to have the chance to sow his own wild oats – at least for a while – and come to realise that there was more to gay sex than one close relationship just fucking your partner of the moment.

And so he encouraged Kyle to experiment sexually with other men such as his co-trainers at the gym and possibly – although that did not yet seem to have happened, as Kyle told Steve absolutely everything that he did at the gym – servicing the sex needs of some of the gym’s clients. So in telling Kyle to go and more or less fuck himself to a standstill with his co-trainers at their regular fuckfest the following afternoon, he had had to hide his own desire to keep Kyle just for himself.

Of course, what Steve did not know was how his own sexual relations with Kyle had already profoundly influenced the young man in his approach to sex. In much the same way that he had been totally unaware that Kyle was a virgin when they first had sex together, he was now equally unaware of just how much his own sexual techniques when he fucked the young man had already conditioned Kyle’s thinking.

He himself knew whenever he now fucked Kyle, that his own actions were motivated by feelings of love and not just by the lust for raw, uninhibited sex. Any desire generated by the lust he had initially had had straight after the paddling, to fuck the highly attractive Kyle had more or less vanished immediately after he had give Kyle his first sexual experience and taken his virginity from him.

That chemistry which so often links two people together, whether gay or hetero, had already begun to work its magic on Steve the moment he withdrew his cock from Kyle’s anus after that first time. But he had no idea just how much his own subsequent approach to sex with Kyle had already influenced his thinking about sex and his relationship with other men. Had Steve known how Kyle felt about him, and had Kyle known how Steve felt about him, Steve would probably have felt quite differently.

But the two of them had been together only for a couple of weeks and neither had clearly declared his feelings for the other; even so, Steve already had a proprietary feeling towards Kyle and knew he was jealous of the vertiginously fast learning-curve which his young protégé was following; but at the same time he did not want to deprive Kyle of what he considered was the essential learning experience which a young man new to gay sex needed to derive from his sexual contacts with other men of the same sexual persuasion as himself.

Steve had known almost immediately when Kyle had arrived with his belongings at his apartment that fateful Sunday afternoon that he wanted the young man to stay, even before Kyle had explained that he would quit school to avoid putting Steve’s teaching job in jeopardy. But today he just knew that come hell or high water, there was no way that he would let Kyle leave him without a struggle. Steve Shanit had already admitted to himself that he was totally and utterly in love with the young man whom he had paddled after the football game just a few weeks ago.

However, he still did not feel that the moment was right to declare himself to Kyle as he wanted the lad – he still thought of him as a lad: as one of his pupils at school, even though he was a young man – to come to terms with what being a practising homosexual meant. Steve hoped that ultimately that same chemistry which had drawn him to Kyle would work its same spell on Kyle himself and that he would ultimately come to feel the same way about him.

Sunday morning dawned and Kyle went off to his job at the gym. When the gym closed at one that afternoon the four of them went over to Erik’s place, which turned out to be a very large loft above an old office building in the Chicago Loop. The four members of the other trainer group arrived shortly afterwards. The two teams greeted each other with high fives as if they were long lost friends.

Again surnames were dispensed and Kyle, the new boy, was introduced to Dmitri, Callum, Colin and Pete. Inevitably the members of the new team who had not until now met Kyle, took in the hunk-like qualities of their new colleague while Kyle did the same with them; he saw that the gym clearly stuck to it guns in terms of the type of guy it recruited as the four of them, like the members of his own team, were all handsome muscular studs well equipped where it counted most, as their bulging crotches testified.

Just looking at them had made Kyle’s cock begin to stir, as he wondered what the four them would look like stripped for action. The doubts he had voiced to Steve about his own ability to rise to the occasion had already vanished as he felt his cock cock rising in anticipation of the sexual delights the afternoon might have to offer.

Eric produced iced beer from a large fridge; the door bell rang and the pizza delivery man staggered in, carrying eight large pizza boxes; the eight young studs, still fully clothed sat down to eat their lunch. Kyle marvelled at the large size of the place where Erik lived, which was furnished with various pieces of gymnastic equipment as well as a large table and chairs around which they all were then sitting and a number of ancient, leather-covered armchairs.

Erik, whose place it was, had, quite rightly, assumed the role of master of ceremonies and once lunch was over started stripping off his clothes with the exhortations to the others to make themselves comfortable. No one was left in any doubt as to what the afternoon promised. Kyle, as the newcomer, had no hesitation in getting himself naked as he was as eager as anyone to get started on what promised to be an afternoon of group sex the likes of which he had never before experienced.

He had had often been in the showers with his schoolmates after gym class or a football game and he was more or less accustomed to being in the presence of a group of other naked young lads. But what he now saw as he gazed upon the naked bodies of his seven co-workers just blew his mind away. He had never before been in the presence of so much superb young muscle and so many magnificent pieces of man-meat, most of which were, like his own cock, already rising in anticipation of what they would shortly be called upon to do.

The whole scene was so erotically unreal for Kyle, who quickly saw that he himself had nothing to be ashamed of as the youngest and newest members of the group. His cock which by now had become fully erect and rock-hard with anticipation of what was to come, was already exuding the first drops of pre-cum. Kyle’s penis had done him proud, as at that moment as its rubbery, flaccid, seven-plus inches had transformed itself into a rock-hard, ten-inch fuck-stick which was now holding itself defiantly in an angle of forty-five degrees to his abdomen.

Kyle quickly became aware of the admiration he was receiving from his co-workers. All eight of them were superb specimens of young and virile, muscular manhood; but Kyle, the youngest and newest member among them, was utterly outstanding. As Seth had remarked on Kyle’s sexual endowment when he had met his three team mates on his first day at the gym: “Kyle you put us all to shame.”

And today when his other four co-workers were seeing him for the first time, they all realised and acknowledged – probably green with envy – that the new boy really did have something special to offer.

Ever the organiser, Erik said: “Well come on you lot; now you’ve all seen what our new colleague has to offer, let’s all stop gawping and give Kyle a proper welcome into our trainer group and make him feel that he really is one of us: one of the team. Kyle, what we want to do before we start our regular Sunday afternoon free-style fuckfest, if we want to induct properly into our group. We all feel that we need to get to know you; and vice-versa, you need to get to get to know us so that you really feel part of our group and not just a fringe newcomer.

“And so, given what we all agree to be your totally exceptional fuck-stick, of whose capabilities we have already heard and which looks right now as though it is raring to go, we have prepared a little introductory programme which we think you will enjoy and which, quite frankly pays homage to your truly unique cock.”

And then while Kyle gazed on in total bewilderment, his seven colleagues each in turn bent across the table and spread their legs and allowed another of their colleagues to lubricate their anus. Kyle was amazed to see the thorough way in which this was done as not only were the external parts lubricated, but Erik produced a number of disposable sachets of anal lubricant equipped with nozzles which allowed the internal lubrication of each guy’s rectum to be achieved.

It was obvious even to Kyle, that this meticulous preparation was destined to ensure that his own cock slid smoothly into each guy in turn as he was clearly expected to fuck all seven of them by way of introducing himself to the group. However, once the preparation was over Erik took him gently by the arm and led him to a long, narrow, padded bench set between a set of parallel bars of the type used by gymnasts.

“Lie down on your back Kyle and roll this rubber onto your cock.” The rubber in question was a Trojan Imperial size, pre-lubricated condom which covered the entire length of Kyle’s massive erection. Kyle was still mystified as to what was about to happen to him as Eric said: “Now Kyle, just lie back comfortably and relax; hold your Washington Monument of a dick up straight and we will do the rest.”

And then Erik again took the lead as he straddled the recumbent Kyle with his feet placed firmly on the floor each side of the bench, bent his knees and lowered himself gently onto Kyle’s waiting member. Kyle, by now realising what was intended, guided the head of his cock into Erik’s anus as he descended onto him. Erik’s anal sphincter readily yielded to his downward pressure and he penetrated himself with Kyle’s formidably fuck-stick; his Washington Monument!

Erik took Kyle’s full length inside of himself, and bottomed his anus on Kyle’s pelvis; he then waited a few seconds before beginning what I suppose has to be called to reverse fuck Kyle’s cock by levering himself vertically up and down using the parallel bars. At each lift Erik more or less pulled his ass completely off Kyle’s ten inch ramrod of a cock, before re-descending and devouring its full length again.

And so Kyle found himself in the strangely inactive position with his cock inside of Erik’s ass; the normal position of the active partner to the act of anal copulation which was taking place, except that it was Erik who was doing all the work. Erik contented himself with a dozen or so vertical strokes, before withdrawing himself completely off Kyle’s cock when he was replaced by Seth, who performed exactly the same, sexual choreography.

And so over the next fifteen minutes or so, Kyle had the pleasure of enjoying what amounted to a series of seven guys gently massaging the full length his erect penis with their rectums and anuses; what was here to dislike about it? Each time the procedure was limited to a dozen strokes and no one, Kyle included, actually climaxed.

Motion is relative and I suppose that the fact that the seven studs who had auto-penetrated themselves on Kyle’s monument, by virtue of their reciprocal vertical movements should in theory have achieved the same effect as if Kyle had been in the normal fucking mode, thrusting his cock in and out and fucking each ass in turn in the normal manner. After all, they were in the passive fucking mode, with Kyle successively penetrating his partner of the moment.

But the physiological effect was not at all the same either for Kyle, the theoretical fucker, or for his seven friends who had, in turn, played the role of the fuckees. For Kyle, who experienced the whole of this extraordinary procedure, at the end of the day it was tantamount to an overlong and elaborate sequence of foreplay before the actual event itself. It was Kyle’s cock which had experienced no less than seven times the act of anal sex whilst the purveyors of the seven asses had experienced Kyle’s cock but once each.

It it is therefore not surprising that by the time the induction process was over and the seventh participant, who happened to be Dmitri, withdrew his ass off Kyle’s monument, that Kyle himself was in such a heightened state of sexual readiness that he could no longer control his actions. After he had separated himself from Kyle, Dmitri extended his hand to help Kyle to his feet. Kyle took the proffered hand, but instead of standing up, he pulled Dmitri was now face down on top of him.

Then in one quick but powerfully deft movement, he flipped Dmitri over so that he was now face down on the bench, spread his legs, knelt in the space he had created for himself, lifted Dmitri onto his knees and then without the slightest hesitation, thrust his ten inch rock-hard monument, still clad in the Trojan rubber, straight back into Dmitri’s fuck-hole from which it had just a few moments earlier been disengaged.

AriahDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriahDoll

Then without waiting, he proceeded to give Dmitri the fuck of his life. Kyle simply could not control himself; after seven different fuck-holes had been thrust on his cock, he was in such an erotically aroused state that his only thought was to satisfy his own needs: he had to bring himself to orgasm in the traditional way by fucking butt.

And so he addressed Dmitri’s anus with what can but be described as a battering onslaught with his super-aroused cock. Gone was any thought that sexual intercourse should be a mutually satisfying exercise; at that moment, psyched up as he had become by what had gone before, Kyle was simply obeying the imperative commands of his cock, which was telling him in no uncertain terms that it wanted – no, that it needed – to fuck butt.

And so, spurred on by this unspoken but nevertheless urgently pressing need of his fuck-stick, Kyle’s only objective was to satisfy his own needs and to bring himself to orgasm as soon as possible. At that moment, Kyle found himself in one of those situations where good sense is thrown out of the window in the need to satisfy the unbelievably imperative commands which sex can impose on a man.

And so, throwing caution to the winds, Kyle hammered his fuck-stick in and out of Dmitri’s hole with speed and precision which defied description. In and out with the greatest possible force went Kyle’s cock: that rigid, monumental obelisk of uncontrollable flesh. With each successive thrust, Kyle gave Dmitri the full ten inches of his erection, withdrawing himself fully from Dmitri’s hole each time. And with unerring precision, Kyle’s cock battered its target with ever increasing speed. And as at each stroke he repeatedly withdrew himself from Dmitri’s anus, he pulled his cock further away from its anal target so that each successive downward thrust was given with ever greater force.

Finally, sensing as every man who has ever fucked anyone does, that the next stroke would be the last: that coup de grace which would bring him to orgasm, he waited a full two seconds with his cock-head poised a full three inches above Dmitri’s waiting anus before giving his cock that last powerful thrust – the straw which broke the camel’s back – and brought himself to a massive climax deep inside of Dmitri.

The orgasm he experienced as a result of his efforts can but be qualified as cataclysmic; with his pelvis bottomed against Dmitri’s ass and his ten inch erection deep inside of his partner, in the throes of an intense orgasm which seemed to go on forever, he shot an unbelievable quantity of thick creamy cum in a series of distinct jerks into the condom, which surprisingly in view of the vigorous activity to which it had been subjected, was still intact.

This was, without any doubt, Kyle’s greatest sexual experience to date. And what is incredible is that fact that although he had not given the slightest consideration at all to his partner’s part in this tour-de-force of anal copulation, Dmitri arrived simultaneously at his own orgasm and shot his not inconsiderable offering of male cream all over the leather covering of the bench on which he was kneeling.

Kyle, who had just performed this virtuoso piece of anal fucking which had been keenly observed by his co-workers, remained with his cock still deeply engaged inside Dmitri for a full minute before withdrawing himself to a round of applause from the six onlookers to this impromptu drama. He now gave his hand to Dmitri who in his own way was as exhausted by the pounding his ass had just received from Kyle. The two young studs stood there facing each other. Kyle pulled off the Trojan which was practically bursting with the huge quantity of sperm he had produced; and then with their cocks still hard erect and more or less kissing each other, the two of them hugged each other to yet another round of applause from their friends.

“My God Kyle, there’s fucking and fucking; but that my friend was FUCKING, writ large in capital letters. I have had my hole reamed out by many different guys, but never have I had an experience like the one you just gave me. That Kyle, and I kid you not, was easily the greatest ass fuck I have ever had in my life.

“And you achieved something I have rarely previously experienced in that you took me with you all the way and brought me to my own orgasm at the same time as you yourself exploded. It was what I call a Look mom, no hands performance. How the fuck do you do it Kyle? You truly are phenomenal; and I for one am really glad that you have joined us as a full time trainer at the gym.”

By the time Dmitri had finished his words of praise, Kyle’s face was red as a beetroot. He knew himself that he had not given a jot as to whether Dmitri had been enjoying the experience of having his ass pounded by his jack-hammer of a cock. He had been so psyched up himself with what had gone before – after all, it was not every day that a guy had his cock passively fucked seven times by seven different guys in quick succession – that his only thought as he shafted Dmitri had been to satisfy himself and release the enormous, sexual tension which had built up.

What was amazing and for which Kyle had the honesty to admit to himself that it was more by accident than design, was that somehow things had worked out for the two of them and Dmitri too had been sexually satisfied by what had happened to him. But thinking about it later, was it by accident that Dmitri had climaxed at the same time as he himself had? Kyle started to wonder if he had a natural inbuilt factor which came into play whenever he fucked another guy, even in what might best be called his raw-sex, lust mode, automatically to hold himself back until he sensed that his partner was near his climax and then to make that final thrust with his cock taking them both simultaneously to the heights of orgasmic ecstasy.

What was, however crystal clear to everyone present – except perhaps to Kyle himself – was that they had just witnessed a remarkable performance by their youngest and newest colleague. Kyle had a superb, muscular physique and none of his colleagues could begin to match his sexual endowment. But endowment apart, it is doubtful if any of the others could have matched what he had just done to Dmitri.

Erik who with his sense of organisation decided that a pause was needed and to everyone’s surprise, not to mention delight, produced a magnum of champagne from his fridge. Whether by design or accident, the wine served to toast Kyle’s performance and to celebrate his acceptance as a true member of the gym’s trainer teams. After the slightly misconceived seven-man-one-cock event followed by Kyle’s brilliant performance with Dmitri, the question then was what was to follow for the rest of the afternoon.

Remember, this was the one of the twice-monthly freestyle, sex get-togethers of all eight trainers, which today’s events had sort of turned on its head. Kyle’s virtuoso performance with his cock on Dmitri’s ass had by its sheer brilliance, given exceptional glitter to what was usually an afternoon of vigorous, mutually enjoyable sex, with every man doing what he fancied; so there were usually individual pairings of the Kyle-Dmitri type as well as group activities, together usually with some new mind-blowing demonstration of gymnastic sex.

Eric, as ever inventive and seldom lost for an idea or a word, said: “Listen guys, I guess we all recognise now that we have seen Kyle in action, I guess we all would like to taste a piece of the pie. We all like to fuck and to be fucked which is why we get together twice a month for an afternoon of uninhibited sex. Kyle, we have all seen your unique Washington Monument of a fuck-stick in action on Dmitri and I am sure that I speak for all of us when I say we are all green with envy of Dmitri.

“So in a word, Kyle, I think what we would all like, would be for you to ream out our asses for us one by one. So Kyle, if you think you have the stamina for it and your cock could stand it, how about you fuck each of us in turn and one of us will at the same time fuck your ass in tandem. So you would get to know us better and we would equally get to know you.”

Kyle was of course interested in this marathon challenge but thinking about it he wondered if he could make it to the end. After all, seven anuses to fuck, one after the other, was a tall order; not at all comparable to what had taken place at the beginning of the afternoon when the seven others had impaled themselves one after the other on his cock. Then he had contributed nothing other than his erect penis to that venture and the results were less than satisfactory as they had not brought him to a climax.

But at the prospect of servicing seven anuses, each of which was expecting to be thoroughly fucked by him one after the other was a tall order and he felt unsure of himself. And yet, with all the impetuousness of youth, he wanted to try; he wanted to prove, as much to himself as to the others, that he did have the stamina for such a marathon session of sodomy.

Then it suddenly hit him; if the aim as Erik had said, was for everyone to get to know him and vice-versa well, both Erik and Dmitri could be eliminated as they had both already experienced Kyle’s copulative prowess; Dmitri just today and Erik the day of Kyle’s interview for the job, when he had succeeded in reducing Erik to the consistency of jello.

So Kyle reminded Erik and Dmitri of these facts, both of whom who pulled wry faces at their elimination, but laughed and accepted that Kyle was right, thereby reducing the marathon to five guys: Callum, Colin, Pete, Zach and Seth. It was left to them plus Erik and Dmitri to decide which of them would have the honour of servicing Kyle’s ass whilst he was sequentially fucking the five of them.

Clearly Erik and Dmitri, who were to be denied the pleasure of taking Kyle’s cock themselves would be the first of – well, let us call it the Greek Chorus of cocks – who would service Kyle whilst he himself sodomised the lucky five with his much-admired phallus. So if all went according to plan the, chosen five would each in turn all be sequentially fucked by Kyle whilst he at the same time would submit his own fuck-hole to the tender loving care of anyone of six different cocks. It promised to be a remarkable visual feast of anal sex.

Callum was the first of the five to submit his hole to Kyle for his dose of not-so-tender-loving-care. Callum placed his hands on the table and leaned forward spreading his legs to offer his ass to Kyle. Kyle, who had already rolled a fresh Trojan onto his ten inch boner, then immediately shafted him. Dmitri meanwhile applied a liberal dose of lubricant to Kyle’s expectant anus which he then shafted with his own Trojan clad cock; so the three studs, now pegged together by two erect cocks were ready to being the first of the five sequential acts of group copulation each with Kyle as the chief protagonist.

Kyle himself would have preferred to fuck each of his five friends quite alone as with another guy’s meat up his own ass it really did cramp his style, but he went along with it as Eric had clearly intended it to be a series of five episodes. But before Kyle and Dmitri could begin what was to be the first of five sequential, rhythmically coordinated fucks, Erik, inventive as ever, decided to add a new variable to the equation.

“Callum my friend, I really do think that we have to do something to comfort your cock, to help it to bear up to what is to come. Its stuck out there on its own in the cold and looks totally unloved and uncared for; sort of completely forgotten in what is supposed to be a collective effort.”

It has to be said that, along with all eight other pieces of man-meat associated with this joint copulative venture, Callum’s cock did not appear to be either unloved or uncared for; quite the contrary; it was resolutely erect and already exuding a few drops of anticipative pre-cum. But Erik had decided otherwise and so he dropped on his knees beneath the table against which Callum was leaning and took his cock into his mouth. So the team destined to execute the first of what was to be a series of five little gay-sex dramas was now made up of four players: Erik about to give Callum a blow-job; Callum being shafted by the formidable fuck-stick of the chief protagonist, Kyle; and Kyle with his own ass held firmly in place by Dmitri’s erect member.

Surrounding this group of key dramatis personae in what was Scene 1 of this imaginative copulative drama, were the four remaining members of the team. Not surprisingly all four of them stood there with their cocks rigid, all dripping with pre-cum in anticipation of the erotic drama they were about to watch; and like many guys in such a situation, all of them had their five-fingered lovers ready to render service to their cocks, So all in all, pretty well the entire group was erotically involved in what was about to happen. This really was a very special example of eight-man group sex at its most arousingly and inventively erotic best.

Kyle, in the present drama, was what one might call in ballet terms (with apologies for the murdering of the Italian language) il primo copulatoro. He was the motive force at the core of what was about to take place and as such it fell to him to call the shots: to set the pace: and, most importantly, to set the of length and rhythm each cock stroke with which he would fuck Callum and which Dmitri would have to follow as he fucked Kyle.

Kyle, in spite of the constraints imposed on his freedom of movement, had every intention of giving Callum the fuck of his life and bringing him to a great climactic orgasm. He just wanted to show his friends the technique, which he was fast making his own; so whether making love to his partner of the moment, or just indulging in a recreational, lustful fuck as was actually the case, Kyle always wanted to take his partner of the moment to a full-blown orgasm.

Surrounded by the four other young studs each jerking off his erect cock, Kyle began his ministrations on Callum’s ass; and as ever the first strokes were slow and deliberate, but always full length. At first, Dmitri who was charged with the rear-guard action was easily able to synchronise his own movements with those of the master; but as the erotic tension built up, Kyle became totally subsumed in the sex act.

And his strokes became ever longer, more powerful and quicker, Dmitri was no longer able to match his own actions to the pace Kyle as setting and so he remained with his own cock deep inside Kyle with his pelvis pressed firmly against Kyle’s ass and allowed himself to be carried on by the ever-increasing momentum Kyle was generating. An analogy for what was happening was that Kyle and Dmitri were reminiscent of the double header of a train where two engines are coupled together and using their joint power to pull the load.

As climax approached Dmitri’s cock was doing nothing at all to stimulate Kyle’s ass, but the added mass he brought to the act, added extra punch to Kyle’s final thrusts. So when Kyle finally climaxed and took Callum to the unique heights of indescribably erotic pleasure which only a copulative orgasm induces, the sheer intensity of what Callum experienced had been greatly enhanced by the added force of the two-man combination.

As Callum was not using a condom and his cock was being simultaneous serviced orally by Erik, it was he who took the full force of Callum’s copious emission in his mouth and all over his face. One could almost say that Eric’s face was momentarily drowned in a tsunami of Callum’s cum.

To conclude this first of his five laps, Kyle remained with his cock inside of Callum for several minutes, during which time Dmitri, slightly embarrassed by his failure to keep pace with Kyle – but then what guy could have done so? – continued pounding Kyle’s ass with his own cock until he himself managed to climax and shoot his load.

So at the end of the day, this extraordinary coupling of four bodies had satisfied Kyle, Callum and Dmitri, all of whom had reached orgasm and also the four onlookers, all of whom had enjoyed self-induced orgasms by jerking themselves off. So Erik, who had decided to guild the lily in giving Callum a blow job he was being fucked by Kyle, was left in a state of suspended, erotic animation, with his face covered with Callum’s cum for his efforts as the only return for his efforts.

Kyle who was acutely aware of this fact and who with his spirit of mutuality did not want Erik, whom he liked immensely, to be left out in the cold, turned to him and handed him a Trojan: “Put this on, Erik; I need a rest before the next round of this marathon, so why don’t you just give me a gentle, soothing fuck before I start again?”

And start again he most certainly did; however, this time is was a straight one-on-one coupling, first with Colin and then with the remaining three guys: Pete, Zac and Seth; and whilst he exercised his fuck-stick on the lucky guy of the moment, the others all stood around, cocks erect and jerked themselves off. What was amazing in view of the strenuous nature of what was happening, not only for Kyle, but also or the onlookers who hand-worked their cock to the limit, was how well all of them held up to the strain of what was a more or less non-stop event of simultaneous copulation and masturbation.

Kyle had had serious doubts about his ability to service five guys more or less nonstop; but in the event he accomplished this with no difficulty at all. It was as if his cock just wanted to show its prowess to everyone present, as even during the pauses between his partners, Kyle maintained his rock-hard erection throughout. When Seth had been finally treated to a dose of Kyle’s inimitable technique and he had, for the last time, withdraw his man-meat from his final partner of the afternoon, he was treated once more to a spontaneous round of applause from his co-workers.

If there had been any doubt in anyone’s mind about Kyle’s amazing sexual ability among his co-workers. With this ability coupled with Kyle’s magnificent physique, they all now had to face the incontrovertible fact that Kyle Sinclair – new-boy-on-the-block – a totally exceptional, gorgeous, young stud was clearly the Alpha Male of the group. This fact was not given voice in so many words; but everyone present that afternoon knew that Kyle was the rising star among the gym’s trainers and that he would outshine the lot of them.

To be continued as Episode 8

 

 

Published 
Written by jasonland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors