Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stocktake

"My first mindboggling, hot threesome…"

6
2 Comments 2
14.8k Views 14.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Although I got a reasonable amount of pocket money from my parents, extra cash was always welcome. At college, jobs were in short supply and when I got a regular Thursday night gig at a steakhouse, I was over the moon. The actual pay was nothing to write home about but the tips were pretty good. I realized very early on that when you engaged people in a very friendly manner, without becoming too smart-arsed or familiar, the reward was always worthwhile.

Naturally, being at college there was homework to be done and it was inadvisable to take on too many jobs. Sadly, the jobs on weekends were in short supply, exactly when you actually had the time on your hands to perform them. The students in their second, third, and fourth years usually had these jobs tied up securely.

I was always on the lookout for weekend work and frequently bought a local newspaper to search for possibilities. On a Tuesday, I saw an advert in the classified section, seeking a person to assist with stocktaking on Saturday and Sunday. I immediately phoned and was fortunate to set up an interview for that evening. It was a very large hardware store and they would be doing their annual stocktake over those two days. Naturally, they would be closed on Saturday morning, a fact that irked the owner enormously, but upon their auditor’s strict instructions, this was unavoidable.

At five p.m. that evening I arrived to meet the owner, Griffon Jenkins, generally referred to as Griff. I was totally gobsmacked as I met him. Griff was a really big guy and must have been at least six-foot-two-inches tall. He wasn’t fat but it was clear that he took his workouts at the gym very seriously. Griff was wearing loose fitting jeans and a polo shirt that was taking an enormous strain to contain his very well-developed upper body. The fabric around his upper arms, in particular, was stretched to the maximum. Both his lower arms were adorned with exquisitely done Celtic/gothic tattoos. His upper left arm appeared to have no tattoo, but the upper right arm had what looked like octopus tentacles cascading down it. Of what I could see of the tattoo was magnificent and almost looked three-dimensional.

Griff had an expressive and jolly round face, which could only be likened to the typical depiction of Santa Claus on Christmas cards. Griff was younger, however, and only thirty-five-years-old. The crowning glory of his appearance was a beard, the likes of which I had never seen before. His beard was luxurious and tapered into a V shape down to his stomach. Unlike Santa’s billowy white beard, however, it was not fluffy and white but a rich russet colour.

After the briefest chat, he told me that I had the job. Apparently, we would be working in two teams. Griff and I downstairs in his store and his manager with another student they had employed, would be doing the upstairs section. Griff explained that the auditors always insisted that outsiders needed to do the actual counting for these stocktakes.

I arrived at the appointed time on Saturday morning. It was a hot day and so I opted for shorts and a t-shirt, which appeared to be the standard dress code for the day. I was amazed by Griff’s muscular legs. He was a really hot looking man, but then I had always been attracted to big butch guys. Shortly, we got busy with the task at hand. Griff was a really congenial guy and working with him was a pleasure. Once or twice I saw what I believed to be a glint in his eyes as he observed me, but I didn’t read too much into that.

After teatime at ten-fifteen, as the other two guys left for upstairs I told Griff that I needed to have a piss.

“Me too,” he informed me before we headed for the toilets.

Having done the counting earlier my hands needed a wash and so I proceeded to the wash basin first. Once I joined Griff at the long steel urinal, I subtly glanced down at his cut dick. It was plump and really pretty, with a fat pink dick-head. After pushing my shorts down I took hold of my uncut knob and began to piss. There was nothing subtle about Griff’s approach as he blatantly stared at my cock.

“Jesus, Taylor, you’re hung like a fucking donkey!” he said.

I had gotten used to guys frequently being gobsmacked by my overlarge endowment. Griff, however, did not avert his eyes quickly like most men but just continued gawking at my knob. I could clearly discern the look of lust swimming in his eyes. I impishly decided to put on a show for him and let my cock rest in the palm of my hand, so that he could really get a good look. Once I had finished pissing I gave my dick a good few shakes. Next, I slowly retracted my foreskin before once more giving my knob another shake or two. Finally, after sheathing my dick-head again, I massaged the last bit of moisture out of the hooded snout.

Griff’s hand now lunged forward and took hold of my knob. I reciprocated and also grabbed hold of his rock-hard dick. As my cock began to stiffen Griff’s hairy mouth swamped my lips. With our tongues engaging in combat, Griff began to snort with horniness. I would, thereafter, come to know this as his signature sexual sound from him and I loved it.

When our lips broke apart, he said, “We had better get back to work before I…” but he didn’t finish his sentence and instead snorted as he pulled his shorts up. After we returned to work there was an ongoing sexual tension that prevailed as we tried to concentrate on our work.

At lunchtime, Griff bought a bucket of chicken pieces and cold drinks for all of us. As we were finishing off our lunch, Griff’s manager visited the toilet and after he returned his assistant took his turn. Shortly, they headed up the stairs to resume their work.

As I made my way to the ablution area again, Griff followed. When I got onto the urinal platform and pulled my shorts down, Griff instantly turned my body around to face him. Next, he lowered his torso and commenced sucking on my dick. The feeling was awesome and it felt like I was fucking a snorting fur-ball. What amazed me was how accommodating his throat was and in no time I was balls deep in his throat. Clamping the back of his head I really began to skull-fuck him with gusto, to the escalating snorts of pleasure rumbling from him. I got overexcited and within a minute or two I commenced spraying my seed into his mouth.

As Griff stood up afterward and faced me, his eyes were spinning with lust. “What are your plans for tonight?” he asked me.

“I don’t have any,” I answered.

“Well, now you do, you’re coming home with me after work,” he concluded.

We did not have another toilet session during our tea break that afternoon and after work we made our way to Griff’s smallholding. Little did I realize as we drove there, that this would be one of the most interesting and life-changing days in my life.

He really had a lovely home and the interior was tasteful and very masculine. Upon entering Griff kicked his sandals off before stripping out of his clothing. As he did so the look on his face made it clear that I should follow suit. Griff’s upper body was magnificent and the copper dusting of hair on his body was incredibly sexy. His moobs were even meatier than I had imagined, and the octopus tattoo on his shoulder was indeed a masterpiece.

As I would see, his entire home was carpeted, which was really comfortable underfoot.

Once I was naked, Griff could not stop staring at my dick. In fact, not only did he constantly stare at it thereafter, but he could also not keep his hands off it. My foreskin seemed to be a source of total delight to him. With our beers in hand, he took me on a tour of his home.

“You should meet my fuck-buddy, Grant,” he enthusiastically informed me, after we arrived in his bedroom.

Next, upon leaving me in his room he quickly scurried back to the living area to retrieve his phone. Once he returned he touched the screen to dial Grant’s number, after which he also tapped the speaker symbol.

“Hi, buddy,” I heard a gravelly voice answer.

“What are you up to?” Griff asked.

“I’m on my way to the gym,” I heard Grant reply.

“Why don’t you come here afterward, because I have a great surprise for you,” Griff informed him.

“What is it?” Grant asked.

“Well, if I tell you, then it won’t be a surprise,” Griff teased.

“It sounds interesting. I’ll see you in an hour and a half,” Grant replied.

After their conversation, Griff told me that Grant was a serious bodybuilder and that Grant’s body was really something to behold. He also informed me that Grant had an unbelievable cock; explaining that although it was not quite as big as my knob, he had the most incredible foreskin overhang, a snout that apparently had to be seen to be believed. Griff further added that he was crazy about ‘docking’ with Grant.

Finally, we made our way to the last room of our tour. Griff’s bathroom was essentially a wet room. It was impressively large and beautifully tiled. Upon entering there was a toilet bowl to the right, a double vanity to the left, and in the opposite middle corner, a magnificent shower consul.

“Do you mind if I have a piss?” I asked Griff.

With a horny grin, he immediately moved toward the shower outlet fitting and knelt down. “Well, what are you waiting for? Come over here and piss on me,” Griff instructed.

I had heard about piss-play but never had indulged in it. Although I was curious, I approached Griff somewhat gingerly. “Are you sure?” I asked, apprehensively.

“Fuck yeah,” he confirmed, before Griff invitingly opened his mouth.

I clamped the front of my knob to build up the pressure before I let rip with a torrent of piss all over Griff’s head. Griff had an ecstatic look on his face as the golden sap sprayed all over his head, beard, and in his mouth, before covering his entire body. His hands frantically rubbed the liquid into his flesh, as if it were the most precious lotion on the planet. As the steam began to weaken he placed his mouth over my knob and commenced glugging and gulping like a dehydrated desert dweller.

When the flow ended Griff looked up at me and asked if I also wanted a golden shower. By now I was so captivated that I nodded my assent.

After reversing body positions Griff began to piss all over me as well. I followed suit and also smeared the piss all over my torso, but I have to admit that I wasn’t too keen on swallowing the piss initially. I did, however, relent as his flow diminished and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the taste.

Once done, Griff told hold of my head and started skull-fucking me. I could soon sense his overexcitement and before long, savoured the delicious flavour of his spunk.

After I arose we kissed briefly before he looked into my eyes earnestly, and then said, “Taylor, I want you to fuck me and misuse my backside. I want you to spank the shit out of me and fuck me as hard as you can.”

After he turned and placed his hands on the toilet seat, I looked at his beautiful hairy bubble butt. Griff had a magnificent arse and I innately couldn’t imagine manhandling it. As I slid my finger into his stunning russet bushy crack, I was overawed by the glorious bubble-butt before me.

I was suddenly brought out of my reverie by his commanding voice, as he exclaimed, “Fucking punish me!”

I had never spanked anyone before but in a day full of surprises, figured, what the hell. I truly couldn’t say that I was turned on by the by smacking his arse, but the pleasure that it gave him was exciting me incredibly. As I whacked away, Griff vocalized a litany of lustful sounds that left me in no doubt that he liked having his backside spanked.

“Harder, fucking smack me harder,” he shortly began to intone.

When the palm of my hand began to sting, I commenced using my arm like a pendulum so that the top of my hand also entered the action. Looking at his reddening backside and the way his cheeks were twitching was turning me on unbelievably. Unable to hold back any longer, I gripped his hips and hammered my knob straight into his pucker. The roar from Griff as I did so was extraordinary.

GimenaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GimenaCastro

“Fuck yeah, fucker, fuck me hard,” Griff roared.

As I hammered his hole I also kept slapping his backside, to Griff’s total delight. Astounded as I was, I was also really getting into the swing of things and battered his arse relentlessly. I had the feeling that Griff would have enjoyed even more punishment, but that was unfortunately beyond my capabilities. When I finally unloaded the release was mindboggling.

Griff made no suggestion of showering afterward and merely towelled off, and so I followed suit.

When we returned to the kitchen we commenced preparing our dinner. As Griff marinated the meat I prepared the salads. With our tasks were virtually completed, we heard a vehicle pulling up outside.

Upon entering the house I was taken aback by the sheer size of Grant. As Griff had forewarned, Grant was seriously into bodybuilding. He must have been at least six-foot-four tall and completely musclebound. Observing Griff and I naked, Grant immediately commenced stripping before joining us in the kitchen. As he apologized for not having showered at the gym, he took a whiff of Griff and me, and then sniggered.

Truthfully, Grant was not really my taste. His body looked like it was covered in a lacework of protruding veins and his huge head sported oversized features. Grant was really not good-looking and his lips, nose, and ears were very large. The only hair that he had on his body was his eyebrows and eyelashes. All the rest had been clean-shaved. Grant was entering a bodybuilding contest on the coming Saturday and being hairless was apparently the norm.

Grant had enormous hands and feet and even given his large body size, they seemed abnormally huge. As he arrived directly before us he gave me a very approving look.

Next, looking at Griff he said, “So, what are you waiting for, buddy? Let’s dock.”

Grant had a really substantial knob and as Griff had foretold, his foreskin overhang was epic. Griff excitedly applied spit to his dick-head before encasing his cock in Grant’s sheath. Once complete, Griff excitedly commenced tugging on their joined knobs. Grant now began to strike Griff’s moobs with the flat part of his fist. Grant was not playing games and hit Griff meaningfully, with Griff grunting his reassurance.

Next, Grant’s huge fingers began to tweak and twist Griff’s nipples. Again, Grant was not holding back and did so with intensity. Griff’s gasps resounded with horny delight and there was no doubt he was in total ecstasy as his head swayed from side to side, uttering guttural groans. As I stood watching fascinated, Grant instructed me to get behind Griff and beat his backside.

In compliance, I commenced spanking Griff with gusto. Soon, Griff’s grunts clearly announced that he was becoming overexcited, and it did not take long before his body started shuddering as he began to shoot his load into Grant’s foreskin. Once done, Griff quickly got to his knees and commenced cleaning Grant’s knob-head.

As Griff went about his business, Grant leaned over and gripped the back of my neck before pulling my head toward his face. I instantly discovered two things about Grant as he did so. Firstly, his body odour was very strong and to be honest, almost unpleasant. His breath was also fairly hectic. In fairness to Grant, I later discovered that he was on a high protein diet because of the competition that would be taking place the following Saturday.

If anyone had told me at that moment that I had just met my future lover, I would have said that they had lost their mind. Fortunately, as would discover, when Grant returned to a normal diet after the competition the offensive smells were totally negated.

When Griff arose Grant took control and suggested that we move through to the bathroom. Prior to his arrival at Griff’s home, Grant had consumed copious amounts of water. After instructing Griff and me to our knees, he gave us a golden shower of monumental proportions.

Once Grant was finished, Griff retrieved a tub of lube and told me that he wanted me to fist him. I was totally taken aback having never fisted anyone before, but shortly, with Griff bent over with his hands on the toilet seat, Grant stood next to me and began issuing instructions. After applying lube to my hand and forearm I was told to spear my hand into Griff’s backside. Griff growled as my knuckles broke through.

The entire scene was blowing my mind. Not only had I never had a threesome but the thought of fisting anyone had never even entered my mind. I was totally entranced and more turned-on than I could ever imagine was possible. The sensation was like having your hand encased in wet hot satin. In addition, the vision of having your hand enveloped by a greedy pucker was hypnotic and otherworldly. The beautiful hairy bubble-butt that was twitching with excitement further added to my gratification.

As if all of this wasn’t enough, the bulky muscled instructor toying with his knob with a lascivious look on his face next to me, was quite simply the cherry on the cake.

“Ball your fist and punch-fuck him,” Grant soon grunted.

“Fuck yeah, fuck yeah,” Griff echoed, in a hoarse growl.

My initial attempts were obviously too timid because I shortly heard a unison of barks snarling that I needed to up my intensity. As I commenced punching Griff’s arse, Grant move to the front of him and placed his huge left hand around Griff’s throat. With Griff hanging like a marionette from Grant’s clasp, Grant then started slapping Griff’s face as he tightened his grip. As Griff began to wheeze, Grant began slapping Griff’s face very hard. By now Griff was tugging on his dick like a maniac, and not long after Griff’s excited muffled breathing signalled his impending orgasm.

After he had unloaded, he mumbled that he was heading to the kitchen to get our meal underway.

“May I continue to play with my ‘surprise’ for a while?” Grant asked, with a laugh.

“Sure, buddy, take your time,” Griff uttered, with a wink. Once Griff left, Grant led me through to the bedroom.

Thereafter, my estimation of Grant skyrocketed and he became the personification of sensuality. As much as the fisting had intrigued me, it was like an exotic dish that you found interesting but truthfully, if you never ate it again, would not diminish your existence.

My body was languidly manipulated as he continuously slow-fucked my backside. Grant was the complete antithesis of Griff’s hectic style. After initially being somewhat put off by his muscular body, I now found myself totally overwhelmed by my ‘muscle-bound’ lover.

After Grant and I had finally shot our loads we joined Griff in the kitchen. The preparation of our dinner was well underway and not long after we were enjoying a wonderful meal. Griff and I sipped on our beers as Grant only consumed water.

Upon finishing our dinner we all help with the clean-up, before relaxing in the lounge.

When we moved through to the bedroom an hour or so later, Griff retrieved the tub of lube once more and said that he wanted another fisting from me. As I got underway with Griff kneeling on the bed in the doggy position, Grant moved behind me and commenced caressing my body. I soon had a steady rhythm going as I speared my arm into Griff’s backside, with Griff grunting and panting his contentment and approval.

After a short while Grant moved next to me and placed his index finger to his lips, gesturing for me to remain silent. Next, Grant started lubing up his hand and arm. I couldn’t believe that he was about to fist Griff because his hand and forearm were not only step up from mine, but an entire giant leap ahead. Grant then gestured that I should pull my arm out of Griff quickly, before instantly spearing his hand into Griff’s backside up to his wrist, in one fell swoop.

The roar that emanated from Griff was earth shattering. As Griff grunted and wailed like a wounded bear, Grant began pushing his arm in ever deeper. By now, Griff was banging his head on the bed as he uttered unearthly sounds.

“Must I stop?” Grant barked.

“Fuck no,” Griff answered.

“Do you want me to go deeper?” Grant yelled.

“Fuck yeah,” Griff bellowed.

I stood mesmerized as I watched Griff’s sphincter stretching obscenely. Added to the infiltration of his arm, Grant also began slapping Griff’s butt with his left hand. By now, Griff was virtually choking with excitement.

Once Grant had inserted his arm up to his elbow, Griff lifted his torso onto his left arm and commenced tugging his dick furiously with his right hand. The hectic scene was short-lived, however, because Griff shortly started shooting his load all over the bed as he yowled.

When Griff fell forward, totally exhausted, Grant’s pulled his arm out of Griff’s backside. As Griff lay there panting, I watched his hole slowly closing. His pucker was bright red and very puffy, and it almost looked like someone had placed a huge open red rose on his manhole.

“Fuck, guys, I am totally spent. Do you mind if I have a nap?” Griff asked in a whimper.

“No, buddy, just relax, Taylor and I will go next door,” Grant assured him.

As we were leaving the room, Griff was already snoring.

After we got next door we sat on the bed in the spare room and chatted for a while. Firstly, Grant told me that his apartment was very close to my campus, and thus he hoped that he would be seeing a lot more of me. I was very happy with this suggestion, and in compliance we exchange telephone numbers the following morning. Secondly, I was very relieved to learn that what I had witnessed with Griff wasn’t really his scene.

For the next two hours we made love, and once again I just found myself becoming more and more attracted to Grant. Grant was versatile and we happily flip-flopped for the duration of our encounter, in a sea of sensuality. What particularly delighted me; was fucking his bubble-butt as he lay on his stomach. The sight of my knob spearing between the ample muscular mounds was an incredible turn-on. After we had both cum twice, we contentedly drifted off to sleep.

The following morning when we awoke Griff had made a delicious breakfast, and soon afterward Grant was on his way. A short while later Griff and I left for his store to complete the stocktake.

The previous day had been a mental mind-fuck for me and I was sure it was a day I would never forget.

***

After the stocktaking was completed on Sunday Griff offered me an ongoing Saturday morning job at his business. After closing time on Saturday’s, I always stayed after work and we had our normal quickie. He also knew that I had become involved with Grant and therefore, we never again had another threesome, which was just as well, because three weeks later Griff also met his future partner. He was a really scummy and rough guy named Brad. Neither Grant nor I liked him, but he obviously appealed to Griff.

Often during our quickies after work at Griff’s business on Saturday’s, I saw ugly bruising all over Griff’s body. Griff’s pucker was also often distended and very puffy, looking like it had been rammed by a freight train. I never said anything, because it was none of my business and if that’s what pleased him, then so be it.

During the week after meeting Grant we became a couple. Unlike Griff, Grant did not know the meaning of a term quickie, and our lovemaking was always sustained, loving, and incredibly sensual. I was ecstatic that he was versatile. Mounting his massive frame and caressing him as I fucked him was always a mindboggling experience.

Incidentally, when his body hair starting growing back I was also very happy, that he only entered bodybuilding competitions, twice a year.

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments