Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Seminar- Part 5

"Les visits my hotel room."

7
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words


Thursday night, I’m relaxing in my hotel room. The seminar finishes tomorrow and I’ll take the bus home on Saturday. The phone rings and it’s Les telling me he’s got a job working for Ben.

He’s in a suite not far from their office in the suburbs and he wants to take me out for a thank-you dinner on Friday night. He will take a bus into town and meet me at the restaurant across the street from my hotel.

I get there early and order coffee. Les is on time and the meal - mushroom cream soup, turkey, baked potato with lots of butter, corn, and apple pie with ice cream for dessert - is delicious.

We have a good chat, tell a few jokes, and consume a few beers. He’s thankful that Aunt Lucy let him stay at her place but he also feels that she is a little hard to take at times. Plus, she was starting to get on his case about finding a job.

“Well,” I told him, “now you know why God invented the yeast infection. It’s so wives will know what it's like to live with an irritating cunt!"

He and I laugh, almost giggling, and the other patrons look at us, probably wondering what could be so funny.

Les has met Ben's family. His oldest daughter, who is seventeen, is a real cutie. She has small tits but a really hot ass. And she has a crush on him but Ben has told him, “Stay the fuck away from her.”

Around nine, we decide to leave and Les tells me to go to my room and shower while he pays the bill. He'll join me.

I shower and when Les arrives, he also gets in the shower. Wearing towels around our waists, he takes a small bottle of massage oil from a pocket of his jeans and says, "It's time for your massage buddy. Go lie face down on the bed.”

I remove the towel and he pours oil onto his palms and rubs them together. He starts at my feet and works up my legs, first one, then the other. It’s so relaxing. At my ass cheeks, he rubs in circles, around and around. His fingers brush my balls and I open my legs to give him access. He works on my lower back, shoulders, and arms, and it is awesome.

"You've done this before,” I murmur.

"A few times. One of my girlfriends back home wouldn't let me fuck her until I got her all hot and bothered with a hot massage. Then she would get really horny. I would tease her by delaying the fuck and she’d begged me for cock. Lots of good practice.” He paused, then said, "Time to flip over.”

When I am on my back he says, “Ahh, looks like Bobbie has a stiffie."

We laugh as Les pours more oil on his palms and starts again at my feet, moving upwards. He is on his knees on the side of the bed, paying attention to my upper thighs, abdomen, chest and shoulders. Then he crawls on top of me and I hug him. I caress his back and ass as he rolls all over me, getting himself oiled up from my slick body.

Soon he is slipping and sliding on me. Hot damn, it feels good. He kneels between my legs and wraps his hands around his cock and mine. I slide in and out of his fists and it feels like a fresh pussy!

I am excited and close to cumming. Les must sense this because he suddenly separates from me. With one of the towels he wipes the oil from my cock and balls. Then he is back between my legs and his mouth engulfs my rigid cock. He fondles my nut sack while his head bobs up and down. His tongue works on my hood inside his hot mouth and all too soon the pressure in my groin bursts forth. I raise my hips and cum squirts into his thirsty mouth and down his throat. It feels wonderful and he keeps sucking until my nuts are drained and my cock goes limp.

“So, how was your treat?" he asks.

"Damn wonderful." I manage.

smilehope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilehope

"May I return the favour?"

“Terrific."

He lies on his front as I put oil on my palms and rub them together. I kneel beside him and massage his shoulders, back and waist. I then pay particular attention to his ass cheeks, working my palms up and down his ass crack and his puckered anus. He likes it. His rose bud winks at me.

I work on his thighs, calves and feet beforeI nudge him to get on his back. When he rolls over he has an erection and I grab it. I work my oily hands up and down his boner, watching his foreskin slide up and down his shaft and back and forth over his glans.

I pull his hood forward and tug on the overhang but it slips from my grasp. I make a fist with each hand and massage his shaft tightly. He is gasping and breathing hard, hips rocking and rolling. I continue until he reaches his limit. His cock hardens to a crowbar state and an electric jolt seems to pass through him. I feel the spark in my hands and he arches and cums in great spasms. Huge ropes of cum shoot onto his chest and belly. I ease the pressure of my hands but continue jerking his cock until there is no more cum oozing and his cock goes limp.


I use the towel to wipe up his cum and dry my hands. I lay beside him and we hug and cuddle and kiss. It’s grand to feel his warm body.

We doze for a couple of hours. When I wake, we are still in each other's arms and Les's hard cock is against my belly. I slide down in the bed and roll him onto his back. I capture his sweetness in my mouth and suck him for a few moments, savouring his sweet taste and essence on my tongue. Soon he is fully awake and moaning with pleasure. I lick his shaft and suck one testicle into my mouth. Then the other nut gets the treatment before I engulf his cock once more. I enjoy having his cock in my mouth. I make a fist around his shaft and slide up and down in time with my bobbing head. With my other hand I fondle and caress his nuts.

I retract his hood all the way and lick and nibble on his exposed glans and squeeze out his pre-cum, savouring the taste. He is breathing fast and moaning, hips thrusting upto bury his cock in my eager mouth. He is close and I back off. I want to relish his cock a bit longer. I lick the underside of his cock and kiss his nuts and suck on them gently. I resume sucking his cock, starting slowly. It feels so awesome in my mouth and on my tongue.

Grasping his shaft with one hand, I jerk him in sync with my mouth sucking his cock. His cock head butts up against the back of my throat and I resist the urge to gag. I put as much pressure into sucking as I can and he spurts. It feels so warm and squishy and tasty. I swallow greedily, milking his cock until it’s flaccid.

I cradle his hips in my arms, keeping his soft cock in my mouth. I don't want to leave it alone for a second and I fall asleep in that position. When I awake a couple of hours later, my head is still against his crotch but his cock has slipped out of my mouth. I wriggle up the bed and kiss Les on his sweet lips. He kisses me back.

I look at the bedside clock; I need to move. We shower, dress, and I finish packing my suitcase and we have a final embrace and kiss in the hotel room. He walks with me to the bus and we shake hands and bid each other a fond farewell.

However, that is not the last I see of Les...

======================
My thanks to JWren for the editing assistance.

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments