Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Charge

"Thank you JWren for taking the time to edit my work, and great art work."

40
31 Comments 31
16.7k Views 16.7k
7.2k words 7.2k words

It was Tuesday afternoon. My husband worked late every Tuesday but I got off early and that gave me some free time. Actually, it wasn't really free time. 

 

 

Let me back up and explain the situation. I'm Sadie and I’ve been married to Dan for sixteen years. I will add that some of those have been long years. Our marriage had been fun, sexy, and exciting - until Dan became boring, very lazy and - how should I put it? - hmm, sissified. I have no idea where the man in him went. 

 

In time, I was doing everything; making all the decisions, paying the bills, while Dan was just there, in the background, wandering around doing nothing. 

 

We’d had a satisfying sex life but that, like everything else, became dull. If I wanted sex, I had to instigate it. Even then, his one-two-three-I’m-done attitude just wasn't good enough for me. Dan didn’t seem at all concerned so sex became something from the past. 

 

I admit Dan worked a lot of hours but that meant I was alone for long stretches. Rather than waste this free time, I joined a women's club. Or so I thought! I’ll explain. On one of my favourite websites for women, I came across an advertisement for another site aimed at lonely woman seeking to have a ‘real’ man in their life; someone to have fun with. 

Perhaps I should have ignored the advertisement, but it got me thinking. A real man? Hmm… are there any left these days? 

 

I looked around the site, and I was totally amazed. I saw things that I never knew really happened. I'm not saying I'm innocent but, having been married for most of my adult life, I was, apparently, somewhat out of touch. 

 

I filled out a profile, using a false name and location. I needed time to look around, discover what was going on. I wrote that I was mainly looking to have some fun with a real man, a strong decisive man, someone that would take charge. 

 

It wasn't long before I was getting messages. Everyone had a profile picture but who knows if it was really them? Some were nice looking, some not so handsome. I read their profiles and, if they sounded interesting, I replied. If not, I deleted them. 

 

I chatted with a few guys but one in particular caught my eye. He seemed to be exactly what I was seeking. Jason was a year older than me and claimed the very attractive profile picture really was genuine. 

 

Eventually, I told Jason my name and where I lived. Apparently, we lived barely two hours away from each other; close enough to meet but distant enough not to get into trouble. We talked about meeting but, first, Jason wanted to be sure that we wanted the same thing. 

 

I told him I wanted to meet a strong man but Jason said this could mean many things. He didn’t want to waste time if either of us were not what we wanted. Jason asked if I had Skype. I didn’t. Bluntly, he told me to have it by our next conversation. 

 

Wow, a little pushy, I thought. But I smiled, liking the way his decisive manner made me feel. That evening, I downloaded Skype on my iPad. 

 

I didn't hear from Jason for a few days. Meantime, I continued looking over the site and ventured into a couple of chat rooms where a lot of pictures were being posted. Some of this stuff I had read about, but I’d never ventured into this lifestyle of women being subs, and men named Dom or Master. I wondered what it was all about. 

 

I read up on the subject. To my surprise, it was, in a way, what I wanted: a strong man, someone I could not control like I did Dan. Someone to stand up to me, someone to take charge of me. 

 

I closed my iPad and went to bed and lay thinking about what I’d read. Is this really what I want? I fell asleep with that question on my mind. Waking up and still wondering the same thing, I opened my iPad while I was drinking my morning coffee. I had a message from Jason. 

 

Sorry, been away. Hope you did as you were told, and downloaded Skype

 

Hmm, I thought, do as I was told! Well, Sadie, you said that’s what you wanted, someone to control you. But are you truly sure it’s what you want? Having taken charge at home because Dan had become such a wuss, could I really submit to someone ordering me around? 

 

I had to get ready for work, so I closed my iPad without answering Jason. I needed to think about this. As I showered, dressed, and set off for work, it was all I thought about. 

 

At my desk, I opened my iPad. Another message. 

 

Well did you? 

 

I sat, immobile for a minute. Then I answered. 

 

Yes, I did. 

 

My name on Skype is Master Jason. 

 

I sat and thought after I read that. He was a Dom like I’d read about. It made sense that he’d ordered to do something. I was considering all sorts of questions when another message popped up. 

 

What’s your name on Skype? 

 

Just Sadie. 

 

Okay, Just Sadie, I will be on Skype at 6pm. Be there, I will be looking for you

 

And he disappeared. 

 

I needed to tell him that my husband would be home at that time and I couldn't be on Skype. But he’d gone. So I left an offline message. 

 

Next day, there was a message for me. 

 

Just Sadie - When I tell you to do something or be somewhere, you need to do it, not give me excuses. If you can't handle that, then we can go our own ways. You need to make a choice - Master Jason.  

 

I was shocked. What had I got into? My first reaction was to think I must delete him as a friend and put an end to this nonsense right now. Who the hell is he to tell me what to do? Yet, I had to admit, it was arousing me, waking me up. But what was I thinking? Why was it arousing to me? What was happening to me? 

 

Instead of deleting him, I responded. 

 

Master Jason - I'm sorry, I will do better. I will try to be here when you tell me to be. This is all very new to me. Just Sadie  

 

Immediately, a message came back. 

 

There is no try, there is only one answer. Yes, Sir. Or yes Master, I'll be there. Understood? 

 

Yes, I understand. 

 

EXCUSE ME! 

 

Yes, Sir, I understand.  

 

And he went again. I closed my iPad and sat back in my chair. What am I doing? 

 

I didn't visit the site for a few days as I tried to make sense of what was happening and decide if I really wanted this to happen. I found a way to sign on without anyone knowing I was there. After a few days, I checked to see if I had any messages. There was one from Master Jason. 

 

Just Sadie - I am guessing, as you’ve not been here for a few days, that you have decided this is not what you truly want. I do not play games. It could have been nice to see where this might have gone, had it been what you were truly after - Master Jason. 

 

I shut my iPad, and contemplated closing my account. I stayed off the site and continued with my boring home life: going to and from work every day, Dan lurking around, no real communication between us. I was still a young woman; I didn't want to continue life like this. I wanted and needed some excitement. Wouldn’t Jason provide that excitement, something new? Right, that’s it then, decision made. I wanted to see where it could go. 

 

I opened my iPad, signed on to the site, and looked for a message from Master Jason. Nothing. I went to his page and found he had been there earlier that day but he was no longer on site. Damn, I missed him. Okay, I'll send him a message. 

 

But my message bounced back. Not taking messages from Sadie. I sank in my chair. Now what? What can I do? I clicked over to one of the chat rooms. Feeling discouraged, I thought I’d look at the pictures and maybe I would see Master Jason. I looked for some time without success. I was sad, discouraged, and about to sign off when I received a message. 

 

Welcome back - Master Jason. 

 

That’s all it said. But I couldn't acknowledge him; he wasn't taking messages from me. Then another message: 

 

Get on Skype. No excuses. 

 

I turned on Skype and saw him sign in. 

 

Sadie, hello. 

 

Hello Sir, 

 

I couldn’t believe I was calling someone Sir. But, it wasn't like I would be seeing him, so what the hell? I figured I'd have some fun. His camera came on, he wanted to video chat. Oh no, what now? I had to answer. If I keep failing him, he will walk away. 

 

I clicked on 'video' and his face popped onto my screen. He was very handsome. His picture was really him. 

 

“Hello Sadie, you’re very pretty.” 

 

“Thank you, Sir. You look just like your picture.” 

 

"Is that a good thing?" he asked. 

 

"Yes, it is.” 

 

"Sadie, do you realize who or what I am?" 

 

"Yes Sir, I think so. I have done a lot of reading on Doms and subs, Masters and subs." 

 

"Do you know what it will be like if you get involved with me?" 

 

"I think so." 

 

"Well, let me explain some things to you. One, and most important, when I tell you to do something, you don’t ask questions, you do it. When I tell you to be there, you need to be there. Do you understand those two rules?" 

 

"Yes, I do, but what if there is something you ask of me and I can't do it. What then?" 

 

"First, you always address me as Sir or Master. Understood? Secondly, when I tell you to do something, there is no reason you can't do it. Is that clear?" 

 

"But Sir…” 

 

"No buts,” Master Jason interrupted. "If you are with me, I own you, do you get that? There are no excuses.” 

 

I sat in silence, no idea what to say. I needed to think fast. Is this what I wanted? To be controlled? 

 

I heard myself say, ”Yes Sir.” 

 

“Good," I heard him say, then, "I need to go for now Sadie, but be here tomorrow, same time." 

 

And he was gone until the next day when I got home from work and signed on to find a message from him. 

 

Sadie, wear something sexy tomorrow when we Skype. No excuses! 

 

I didn't answer, just signed off. 

 

~~~~ 

 

Fortunately, the next day was Tuesday, and Dan was working late while I was home when it was time to Skype. I’d showered, applied cosmetics, brushed my hair and dressed in a sexy silk camisole and short black skirt. I didn’t wear a bra and my bountiful breasts were nicely displayed within my spaghetti-strapped top. In fact, my nipples were already hard from rubbing against the silk and thinking about Master Jason seeing me like this. I also realized that, for some reason, his sternness really turned me on. 

 

I sat on my bed and switched on Skype, not wanting to be late. I saw Master Jason sign on. 

 

"Good afternoon, Sadie. Stand up please." 

 

"Hello, Sir.” I stood in front of the cam. 

 

"Turn around slowly.” 

 

I turned around slowly. 

 

“Sadie, remove your cami and skirt.” 

 

I froze. I wasn’t sure what to do, but I remembered his two rules. I unzipped the back of my skirt and let it drop. Slowly I removed my silk top, leaving me wearing only a black thong. 

 

Master smiled. "Very nice. Now the thong, remove it." 

 

I slid fingers under the skimpy waistband and slowly eased it down until I stood naked in front of a man I didn't know. 

 

"Lay on the bed, Sadie." 

 

"Lay on the bed?" I questioned 

 

"Is there something you don't understand about ‘lay on the bed’?” 

 

"Sir, I'm nervous." 

 

"Of what? Can I reach through the screen and touch you?" 

 

"No Sir." 

 

"Then do it. I'm not asking you again. Is this something you want or not?" 

 

I lay on the bed and waited to hear what else he wanted me to do. 

 

"Sadie, I want to watch you masturbate for me. Show me what you do, everything you have told me. Show me what you do with your hands, your fingers. Show me how you push them deep inside when you’re thinking about me. How you squeeze your breasts, your nipples. Show me.” 

 

As I listened to my Master, I trailed fingers down my body, over my breasts, pinching the hard nipples. 

 

"Go ahead, baby girl, slide your fingers down to your soaking pussy. I can see how wet you are already. Fuck that beautiful pussy for your Master." 

 

I slid a hand down and pushed one, then two fingers, inside my wet pussy. With a thumb, I rubbed my hard clit. Hearing Master talk to me, egging me on, made me even hornier. I had dreamed of this happening since I downloaded Skype. 

 

I lost myself in his words, his voice. Then he took my breath away, producing his magnificent cock and stroking up and down his immense length. It was vast and looked so hard with veins bulging along the shaft. I wanted it inside me, filling me like I’d never been filled. 

 

I fingered my pussy harder and faster, hearing it squelch, while Master firmly stroked his cock, pre-cum seeping from the bulbous purple head. How I wished I could taste him, lick his pre-cum. Instead, I pushed deeper, quicker, into my pussy, and drew up my legs, bending them at the knees and spreading them as wide as possible. I rocked my hips, dipping my fingers deep inside my sopping channel. 

 

“Yes Master, fuck me,” I yelled, before realizing that I’d said it. 

 

"Cum with me, baby girl,” he said. “Make your pussy cum with me." 

 

I sank my fingers as deep as I could manage but my attention was on Master’s beautiful, enormous cock. I was transfixed, gasping and feverishly wondering what it would feel like in my hand, and, of course, in my pussy. I watched Master stroke his fat shaft and use his other hand to massage his balls. Soon he was thrusting his hips back and forward, his cock sliding in his fist. I saw the concentration on his face; he was close. I was close, too, and I heard him yell, “Now, baby girl,” and we came at the same time, my juices flowing freely while I watched his cream spurt in great arcs. 

 

We both lay for a while, breathing heavily and not uttering a word. When he’d sufficiently recovered, Master asked me how I felt. 

 

I was shy, but I told him, “It was wonderful.” 

 

We chatted for a few minutes, arranged our next Skype time, and this mutual masturbation went on for several weeks. The relief at orgasm was stupendous but I was also frustrated: I wanted to feel his mighty organ not just stare at it on screen. Thankfully, Master was equally as desperate, saying he wanted me to experience things he could only do to me in person. He asked if I’d ever been spanked. 

 

I paused, staring at him. “Spanked? Only when I was a child,” I said. “Why do you ask?” 

 

He chuckled. “You'll see.” 

 

And that’s when we arranged to meet in person the following Tuesday. We would have plenty of time together and Master explained he wanted to do several different things to me. He suggested coming to my house and I thought it would be okay as Dan worked late. 

 

"What time does the wimp usually get home?" 

 

"Around seven.” 

 

"Fine, that should give us plenty of time for the things I want to do to you.” 

 

I didn't know whether to be scared or excited. I felt a little of both and then thoughts came crushing down. Second thoughts? No, of course not! Worried that Dan might come home early? No, he never does that. Fucking another man for the first time in sixteen years, could that be bothering me? No, why would it? For one thing, I was desperate to experience Master’s huge penis. 

 

What could go wrong? Why am I worried about this? Then I convinced myself: stop it, stop putting up obstacles, everything will be fine. Fucking another man in our bed? Okay, that’s cheating, but it serves the wimp right! 

 

Master Jason and I talked several times before the actual Tuesday meeting and we settled everything. He knew exactly where I lived and, on the previous Monday evening, we had a short Skype chat to confirm the arrangements. We were both excited but I still felt some anxiety. Nerves, I suppose; going into the unknown… 

 

~~~~ 

 

Tuesday at work could not have gone any slower. When I was finally getting my things together to leave, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and a messenger stood there. 

 

"I have a package for Just Sadie,” he said, raising an eyebrow. 

 

I laughed. ”That’s me,” I said and signed for the parcel. 

 

I sat at my desk. What is this? I wasn't expecting anything. An envelope was attached, I opened it and withdrew a note which read: 

 

Baby girl, 

 

In this package is what you are to wear this evening. But you are not to open it till I arrive.  

 

You will leave the front door unlocked and be kneeling on the other side waiting for me, naked! When I come in, you will be looking towards the floor and you will hand me the package. I will take it from there. 

 

Do not raise your eyes to look at me till you are given permission. 

 

If I see the package has been opened, I will walk out the door. So, follow my instructions and do not open this package.  

 

Also, if at any time today you want the events to stop, if things are not pleasing, if you decide you no longer want to do this, you have a safe word and that is YELLOW. But, remember, if you use the safe word, everything is stopped at that minute, and I leave and we will not contact each other again. 

 

So, if you decide to use it, make sure that’s what you want. 

 

Follow my instructions concerning the package and I will see you at our scheduled time. 

 

Master Jason 

 

Obviously, I was curious, wondering what could be in the package. I smiled. I was getting excited. I wanted to open the package, but I knew Master Jason would be true to his word. He would walk out the door if I disobeyed him. I would wait. 

 

I gathered my things and, at home, I tidied up and went for a long, hot bath. I shaved my pussy perfectly clean, Master Jason’s preference. Out of the tub, I stood in front of the full-length mirror. Not bad. The years had been good to me; curves in the right places, breasts still firm with nipples that were very sensitive to touch. Turning, my ass wasn't sagging. Gym workouts had kept me firm and looking decent for thirty-nine years old. I couldn't complain. 

 

I fixed my hair, applied makeup and debated which earrings to wear. What was I thinking? Jewelry? I won't need any of that. I had no idea what was going to happen, or what was in the mysterious package, but I couldn’t imagine the need for jewelry. 

 

Slipping on my robe and the heels I’d been told to wear, I again looked in the mirror and smiled. This would be an occasion to remember. 

 

I phoned Dan to affirm his usual working hours, and I told him that I might also be late home from the gym. I hoped that news might encourage him to stay at work even longer, but I knew it was unlikely. You could set the clock by Dan. He does the same things, exactly the same way, every day. Nothing changes. Boring routine. 

 

Approaching the time for Master to show up, I removed my robe, and knelt by the unlocked door. Sitting on my haunches, thighs open, and holding the package, I wanted to do everything perfectly, no messing up. 

BomBshellAnitTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BomBshellAnitTS

 

I heard a car in the driveway; he had arrived. It couldn’t be Dan, he always pulled into the garage. My heart beat rapidly. He is really here, to touch, to have him touch me. What was about to happen would change my life forever. I was a sub, his sub to do with as he pleased. The door began to open and I stared at the floor. I saw his shoes. Black leather shoes. I'll never forget the smell of the leather. 

 

"Sadie, you look lovely on your knees, waiting for me. Are you ready to begin?" 

 

"Yes, Master.” 

 

"Hand me the package. Do not look up." 

 

I lifted the package and felt him take it from me. 

 

"Good girl, the package looks untouched." 

 

“It is, Sir." 

 

Hearing him open the parcel, I wanted to see what he’d got for me. But I knew not to look up without his permission. Without warning, I felt something wide around my neck and he was buckling it. I smelled leather again. A necklace, made of leather? Then I heard a click and I knew. I remembered the stories, and videos I’d watched: a collar and leash. He has me on a leash like a dog

 

Suddenly, everything went dark. He’d blindfolded me. How was I going to see him? 

 

“Why…” I began but Master snapped at me. 

 

"Did I give you permission to speak?" 

 

"No Sir.” 

 

“Stand,” he ordered. As I got to my feet, he told me I could lift my head. Huh, a lot of good now; I couldn't see a thing

 

"Where is your bedroom?" 

 

I told him upstairs, and we walked slowly, Master holding the leash tight, keeping me close to him. At the top of the stairs, I told him which was my bedroom and we entered. I thought he had let go of my leash and was walking around the room, but I wasn't really sure what he was doing. 

 

Then I heard him say, "Sadie, lay in the center of the bed, keep your heels on. Arms above your head and spread your legs. Do not speak." 

 

It wasn't exactly the greeting I was hoping for but I was so excited my pussy was sopping. I wanted so badly to touch him, to kiss him. But that wasn't happening. In fact, I wasn't sure what was happening. I did know that I wanted whatever Master was going to do to me. I wanted to experience all the things I’d read about. The more I thought about it - and his monster cock, of course - the wetter I became. 

 

While I was thinking, I felt my wrists being tied to the bed’s headboard. Next, my left leg was tied to the footboard corner, then the other. I knew I was spread wide open, vulnerable. I couldn’t close my legs, I was tied so tight. I became frantic and started struggling. 

 

"Be still, I'm not going to hurt you,” I heard him say. “Just the opposite, all your dreams will come true today." 

 

I felt a hand on my face, a finger sliding over my lips. I parted my lips and the finger slipped into my mouth and over my tongue, easing to the back of my throat. I thought I might gag, but I didn't. He continued running his finger over my tongue. I’d never had that done before, but it was arousing, like he was fucking my mouth in slow motion. I clamped my lips around his finger as he probed in and out. 

 

I sensed when he wanted my mouth open, and he put several fingers inside, deep to the back. He stopped pushing before I reached gagging point and then completely withdrew his fingers. 

 

I felt a hand on my breast. His touch was gentle, moving slowly from one breast to the other. As he massaged one orb, he very lightly sucked the nipple of the other. He switched sides a few times before totally abandoning my breasts. His hands wandered down my body, over my belly, down to my thighs, along the inside of my thighs, to my knees and, finally, my feet. 

 

My body was on fire. I needed him so badly. 

 

Then his hands were gone. Where did he go? 

 

I felt something slide over my body. That familiar smell again… leather. What was it? Again, I went back to things I’d read, things I’d seen. I heard a crack and felt a small sting. My body froze. 

 

"What is that? What are you doing?" I pulled at my restraints but I couldn't move. 

 

"You have a safe word. Do you remember it?" 

 

"Yes, Sir.” 

 

“Remember, you can use say that word at any time to stop what is happening if you do not like it. Now is your chance." 

 

"I don't want to stop, Sir.” 

 

Again a snap of leather across my thighs. It stung, but not so bad that I wanted to stop. Now on the other thigh. Then, to my surprise, he drew it across my wet pussy. Oh My God. It felt good, but I didn’t want to be hit there. As I was thinking that, his hand came down on my mound, over my hard clit. 

 

I cried out, again tried to close my legs but to no avail. Another slap. I whimpered again. As quickly as it started, it stopped. Now the leather stung my belly, across my breasts. I hissed through clenched teeth. 

 

I felt the softness of his hands caressing places where the leather had stung my flesh. His fingers edged towards my pussy, stroked up and down my slit, but avoided my clit. Damn! I needed him to touch my throbbing clit. 

 

My mind raced. How could I be enjoying being hit? Being in pain? Was I crazy? Yet, somehow, my pain became my pleasure. And I knew I wanted this, I wanted this to happen to me. 

 

Again I felt a sting across my thighs. The more I felt the sting, the more my pussy became aroused. I was dripping. 

 

All went silent. I don't know how much time elapsed until I felt his fingers on my lips again. No, it’s not his fingers. It’s his cock, his beautiful cock being rubbed across my lips. Yes! I wanted to taste him for the first time. I felt a wetness on my lips and I flicked my tongue around them. Hmmm… his cock rested on my lips and I parted them, immediately feeling his huge cockhead slide into my mouth. 

 

He was so big, how could I take it all? He probed deeper, moving in and out, and I swirled my tongue around his girth. It was the moment I’d waited for. I was now sucking and licking his wonderful cock, that magnificent specimen that I’d only seen on a computer screen. He began to push, trying to get deeper, but there was no way I could take it all. 

 

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. You’re gonna learn how to really suck cock today." 

 

I opened my mouth wide, sticking out my tongue. Master pushed deep, I began to gag, and he pulled out for a moment before thrusting back in. He continued fucking my mouth, gradually feeding more of his shaft into my throat. I gagged, I choked, I thought I would stop breathing, but Master continued until I’d taken almost all of his length. 

 

My mouth was full when I felt his body tense. "Get ready slut, I'm gonna cum,” he groaned. 

 

He pushed harder and faster, his cock deep in my throat. With one final thrust, I tasted streams of hot cum, trying to swallow as his cream slid down my throat. 

 

"Don't you lose a drop of that. Swallow all of it." 

 

He removed his cock from my mouth as I swallowed every dribble of his cum. I lavishly licked his long cock clean of all remaining cum and saliva. His hands moved down my body, stopping at my breasts, squeezing and kneading them. He pinched and pulled each nipple till I cried out in pain. Yet, the pain turned into pleasure and I arched my body to meet him; I didn't want him to stop. My breathing was shallow, I was so aroused, I needed to cum so badly. He continued biting my nipples while a hand found my wet sex. 

 

He spread his fingers around my lips, massaging them, taking care not to touch the most sensitive spot of all. I raised my hips, trying so hard to get him to touch that very spot that needed him so badly. I felt the sting of his hand again across my mound and clit. I cried out, felt it again and again, slap slap slap. I was losing control. Was that pain or was it pleasure? 

 

His fingers went deep inside me. 

 

“Yes… oh my god… yes. Please, don't stop.” His fingers moved faster, in and out, up and down, as far inside as he could get. All the time, he nibbled my nipples. I was in turmoil; the pain, the pleasure, oh god I needed to come. 

 

"Please Master, can I come? Please!" 

 

"Not yet, hold on a little longer." 

 

Master pushed another finger inside, but not in my pussy. It was a place no one had ever gone. He was fingering my bottom. I couldn't wait any longer, Master was driving me over the edge. 

 

I screamed and my body went rigid. He finger-fucked my pussy and ass as hard as he could. I went crazy, an orgasm like never before shook my body. Master didn't stop and a second orgasm flooded over me, rippling through my entire body. Again and again… I kept coming, my body tossing and writhing in ecstasy. Then nothing… 

 

I think I fainted, passed out. I’d never felt anything like that. When I began to stir, I noticed I was on my belly, still tied and spreadeagled. Pillows were under my stomach, my ass high in the air. 

 

"What happened? How did I get like this? How long have I been like it?” 

 

Still blindfolded, I couldn’t see the clock, but I guessed it must be getting late. I panicked, Dan could be home soon. What time is it? 

 

"You came so hard, so many times, your body couldn't keep up,” said Master. “You pased out. I’ve taken the liberty of turning you over. You remember me telling you not to come without permission?" 

 

"Yes Sir, but…” 

 

I felt a hard sting on my ass. ”No buts. I told you not to come, now you will be disciplined for disobeying. But, before we begin that, we have a guest.” 

 

"What? Who?" 

 

Fear swept over me. Oh no! Was it Dan? Was he home? Is it that late? I heard Master talking. Who could he be talking to? Had he invited someone else over? What’s going on? 

 

“Master, who is here?" 

 

"Say hello,” I heard him say. 

 

"Sadie, what the hell is going on here?" 

 

Oh my god, it was Dan. I started tugging at the restraints; I needed to be released, needed this damn blindfold removed. Master talked quietly but I couldn't make out what he was saying. 

 

Then his voice raised. "Go ahead, baby girl, tell this sissy what is going on here. Tell him how you had to advertise for a real man." 

 

I didn't know what to do. 

 

"Tell him, or I leave right now." He pulled off the blindfold. "Look over at Dan sitting in the chair. He’s so pitiful, knowing his wife has been enjoying herself. Look, baby girl, he has a tiny bulge in his pants. Now, baby girl, now is the time to make your decision. I had you read about cuckold. So, baby girl, now tell your hubby boy, tell him what you want and what he is to do.” 

 

I looked over at Dan and back at Master. I wasn't going to lose Master. 

 

"Dan, sit in the chair and watch my Master pleasure me. Don't say a word. Just watch and listen to my moans of pleasure. You gave up being a man a long time ago." 

 

"Hey Dan,” said Master, “watch and learn how to please your wife. Seems you haven't been very good at it" 

 

Dan looked at us, not speaking. 

 

Master Jason turned to me. “Remember, you have a spanking coming to you. Do you remember why?" 

 

"Yes, Sir. I came without your permission." 

 

"Count as you receive them. You will be receiving ten smacks. If you miss a number, I will start over. Do you understand?" 

 

"Yes Sir, I understand." 

 

Dan stood up. "You can't hit my wife.” 

 

“Dan, sit down,” I ordered. “Watch and learn. I belong to Master Jason, he can do with me as he pleases. He’s earned that right. You’ve lost your right to tell me what I can and cannot do.” 

 

Smack! 

 

"Aww, one, Sir." 

 

Smack, smack. 

 

Crying out, “Two, three Sir.” 

 

"Stop hitting her,” Dan pleaded. 

 

"She is being punished,” said Master. “And I'm not telling you again - take a seat. If you open your mouth again, you will join her in counting.” 

 

Smack, smack, smack! 

 

"Four Sir, five Sir, six Sir,” I cried out, tears on my cheeks. 

 

Dan jumped up again. "Don't hit her again.” 

 

"I warned you, hubby boy. Now you must count for her. You better count loud and don't miss a slap. If you do, for every one you miss, she will get five more. Now count.” 

 

Smack! 

 

"Seven Sir,” I wheezed. 

 

Master Jason looked over at Dan. "I guess you want me to add five? I'm not joking here. I said count with her.” 

 

“Seven," Dan said quietly. 

 

"Excuse me! It's ‘Sir’ to you.” 

 

Dan looked at Master Jason, then at me. 

 

“Okay, baby girl,” said Master. “It’s five more. A total of fifteen." 

 

He walked over to Dan. "I have a better idea. Since you’ve caused all of this, I think you should take the remaining spanks… given to you by Sadie. What do you think of that idea?" 

 

“Seven… seven Sir!" Dan yelled 

 

"If I have to remind you again, your ass will be in the air. Do you understand?" 

 

"Yes Sir,” Dan replied. 

 

Smack, smack, smack! Dan and I yelled out the numbers and tears streaked down my face. 

 

Master Jason plunged two fingers into my pussy, finger fucking me furiously. I moaned, moving my hips, wanting his fingers so deep. 

 

"I see that spanking really got to you.” He rubbed my ass, his red hand prints still glowing. 

 

"Yes, yes, Sir,” I groan, “faster, harder, please.” 

 

"See Dan. See what you’re missing? You have no idea how to treat a woman. Watch Dan, watch your wife scream for me.” 

 

Master Jason spit on my back hole, plunged his thumb inside my ass and started to fuck it as fast as he fingered my pussy. 

 

I screamed. ”Master please, can I come? Please, Master?" 

 

"Yes slut, come for your Master. Come hard you little slut, show your hubby boy what he's missing.” 

 

"Cominggg,” I panted, my body bucking like a wild bull. I couldn't get enough and my Master continued to ram both holes as I came over and over again. 

 

Finally, I relaxed, my orgasms subsiding. Master withdrew, except for my back hole. He eased his thumb in and out. "Baby girl, look at Danny boy, that little bulge in his pants. Listening to you screaming must have turned him on." 

 

I looked at Dan in the chair. There was a small bulge in his jeans and he put a hand on his crotch and rubbed. 

 

Master Jason noticed. "Oh Danny boy, don't waste that little hard on. Come over here and watch as I fuck your wife's nice back hole. My big cock is going to slide right in that ass of hers. Have you ever fucked her ass, Danny boy?" 

 

Master Jason, on his knees, got between my legs. I could still feel the sting from his spanking. 

 

"Get over here Danny boy! Baby girl, tell your hubby to get his ass over here. Now.” 

 

“Dan, get over here like my Master has told you. I want you to watch his massive cock sliding in and out of my hole, stretching me, fucking my ass like he owns it. Which he does. Get yourself over here and watch.” 

 

Dan stood, his swollen cock outlined in his jeans. He walked over to the bed. 

 

"Right there Danny boy,” said Master Jason. “I don't want you to miss the show. I want you to see every plunge of my cock in her ass." 

 

Dan stopped, his face in a frown, his eyes focused on Master Jason's thumb still in my ass, moving in and out, stretching my hole, preparing it for his cock’s entrance. Master Jason told Dan to reach down and get some juice from my soaking pussy and lube my ass - and his giant cock. 

 

Dan froze. He wanted no part of it. Master Jason smacked my ass and yelled at me, "Tell him to fucking do as I said.” 

 

"Damn it Danny, do as you're told, you fucking sissy. Get some juice and lube Master's cock and my ass. Do it now.” 

 

Danny poked a finger inside my soaking pussy, wiggled it around a few times to get it wet. He rubbed my juice on my ass and stepped back. 

 

"Are you forgetting something, Dan?" I asked. 

 

"I'm not touching his cock.” 

 

"You little wimp. Lube Master’s cock.” 

 

Master pulled out his thumb and thrust his powerful erection deep in my ass. No warning at all. “Bastard,” I swore at Dan. It was his fault that I’d been harshly penetrated and I screamed until the pain eased. My ass became a searing hot tunnel of pleasure. I don't know at what moment it all changed but I remember pushing back on Master’s solid cock. The more I pushed, the harder he thrust into me, stretching my ass to the max. At one point, I was sure he would split me in two. 

 

Master held my hips while he pounded my ass, slapping hard against my cheeks, his long rod driving into unknown depths. My hands were still bound so I couldn't reach my clit. And I desperately wanted to rub my clit. I turned my head to look at Dan. His eyes were bulging, obviously struggling to believe that he was watching his wife being pleasured by another man. Fucked in the ass, no less, with a colossal cock. 

 

"You like what you see Dan, you wimp?” I gasped between Master’s forceful thrusts. “You would never give me pleasure like this… ohhh yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, Master.” I still looked at Dan. "Yes Sir, fuck my ass, give me all of your great cock.” 

 

I felt him grow harder, longer, thicker. Each thrust was fiercer than the previous one and he grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. "I'm gonna come, baby girl, I'm gonna fill your ass with my thick cum,” he grunted. "Come with me, show your wimp husband what he misses by not fucking you like a man should.” 

 

Master thrust in and out and suddenly a hand slapped down hard on my ass. Smack, smack, smack. I yelled between the pain of the smacks and the pleasure of being so gloriously ass fucked for the first time. I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm fucking coming, Sir.” 

 

Master grasped my hips, nails digging into my flesh, gave another strong thrust, and groaned - and slammed into me again. This time, his load gushed, hot, sticky and plentiful, filling my ass until some seeped down my quivering thighs. 

 

Master slowed almost to a stop, loosened his grip on my hips, and we both strove to regain our breath in short gasps. 

 

"Master, that was the best,” I eventually managed, looking over at Dan. 

 

Dan, clearly excited at watching me being fucked, had taken his cock from his pants and stroked till he came over his hand and on the bedside. Master Jason saw what he’d done. He looked at me, then back at Dan. 

 

"Dan, you see the mess you’ve made? You need to clean that up. What do you think, baby girl?" 

 

“Yes, Sir, I agree with you. Dan, lick that off your hand, then bend over here and clean your nasty stuff off my sheet. And no argument, just fucking do it.” 

 

"When you’re finished with that,” Master said as he withdrew his cock from my ass with a loud plop, ”you can clean your wife up.” 

 

Master climbed off the bed, wiped his fat penis on Dan's shirt, smiled and stepped back, giving my husband room to get in and clean my ass and pussy. "Don't leave a drop on her or you will lick her some more. Do it right the first time.” 

 

Dan didn’t miss a drop. He seemed to enjoy lapping up all the juices from my holes and also licked along my inner thighs. He was very good. 

 

By the time Dan had cleaned himself, the sheet and me, Master had untied me and I stood up from the bed. I asked Dan if he enjoyed being a ‘cuckold’ because that is what he would be from now on. 

 

I told him he would watch Master and I fucking, and clean me when we’d finished. He would never have the right to fuck me; he’d lost that years ago. The only thing he could expect in future was to watch and clean up the leftovers. Master nodded and I detected a smile in the corners of my cuckold’s mouth.

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments