Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tastes Like Virgin

"I take a freshman backto my dorm room to broaden my horizons."

11
5 Comments 5
16.1k Views 16.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I stretched and moaned softly as I sat up straight in my chair.  The wooden chairs in the library always left me feeling stiff after a couple of hours.  I blinked a few times and looked down at the book I had been reading.  I was studying the various myths and legends of Krishna for my comparative religions class, but all the names and Sanskrit words began to jumble together in my mind.

I decided to take a bit of a break, and pulled out the copy of XY magazine I had brought along with me.  I started leafing through it, looking at the pictures of hot twinks and glancing at the articles.  I turned the page and glanced up as I heard footsteps.  I didn't pay much attention to the Delta Gamma sister that walked past.  However, I did take a second glance at the freshman with the red hair that sat one table away from me.  I wondered if it had been my imagination or if he really was trying to get a glimpse of my magazine.

I held the magazine up as I went back to my reading so that the cover was facing him.  I held it so that I could peruse the periodical while also keeping a secret watch of what he was doing.  I noticed that he kept looking directly at the magazine when he thought no one was looking before quickly burying his nose back in the textbook in front of him.  After a few minutes of this, I decided it was time to break the ice.  I looked up from my magazine and waited for him to look my way again before saying, "Good night for studying, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but I don't think I'm having much luck tonight.  I just don't get this stuff," he sighed, looking forlorn.

"Oh?  What is it?"

"Calc One.  It's a requirement for my computer science degree.  Problem is, I'm not very good at math."

"I'm pretty good at math, myself.  Mind if I take a look?"  I didn't bother waiting for an answer before standing up and walking over.  I stood beside him, setting the copy of XY on the table next to him.

He glanced at the magazine before pointing back to a section in his book.  "It's this whole integration by parts thing.  I just can't make sense of it."

I perused the text for a few moments, smiling to myself.  Whenever he thought I wasn't looking, his eyes gravitated towards the magazine.  I decided to lean closer to him so my cheek was almost touching his.  He didn't flinch.  "Oh dear, you must be in Dr. Turgin's class.  I never liked this textbook.  I prefer the one Dr. Diehl used to use.  It explained things much better."

"I don't see how it could've explained things much worse."

I laughed.  "You have a point there.  Actually, I think I have my old textbook.  You could borrow it if you'd like."

"Really?"

"Sure.  I have a room in one of the Baylor suites.  It's a five minute walk.  We could go get it now, if you'd like."  I patted his shoulder, seeing how far I could press my luck.  That time, he did flinch.  However, he didn't move away.

"That'd be great!  Thanks!"

"No problem.  I'm Keith, by the way."

"Nice to meet you.  I'm Matt."

"Okay, let me just put the book back that I was reading and we'll get out of here."

I walked back over to my desk and picked up the book.  I walked away, and he stood up to follow me.  I stopped after walking ten feet, and then turned.  "Hey, would you mind grabbing my magazine there?  I almost forgot it."

"Sure thing," he said.  I thought he hesitated just a moment before picking it up.  I turned and weaved my way through the rows of shelves.  I found the shelf for the Hindu book I'm reading and started looking for its proper spot.  Matt finally spoke.  "So, would you be offended if I asked you a personal question?"

"Depends on the personal question, but probably not.  Shoot."

"Are you gay?"

I turned and glanced at the magazine in his hands.  "I'd think it's pretty obvious, considering the evidence you're holding.  That's not a problem, is it?"

"No, it's not," he said as he looked at the periodical himself.  "I was just curious."

I snickered to myself over what I assumed was an unintended double entendre.  "Yeah.  I came out two years ago, when I was a sophomore."

"Ah, that's cool.  And you like it?"

"I guess it depends on what you mean by 'it.'  I've adjusted to the fact that I'm attracted to other guys.  And I enjoy the sex well enough, when I have it."  I headed for the exit and he followed, lost in his thoughts.

I led him into Baylor hall and up the stairs to the suite I shared with four other guys.  Fortunately, none of my suite-mates were there, as they surely would've commented about me bringing home another "conquest."  I figured that might scare off this guy.  "My room is over here.  Fortunately, it's a single."  I unlocked the door and opened it.  He stepped inside and I followed him, closing the door behind me.  I hit the light.  He looked around at my posters and paintings.

"Wow.  Did you paint those?"

"Actually, my ex did.  I've considered getting rid of them, but they're quite nice.  Here, let me find that textbook for you."  I walked over to my bookcase and began tracing my fingers along the spines of the books.

"Oh.  So are you seeing anyone now?"

"No.  I'm currently single."  I found the book, stood, and turned to face him.  His face was a picture of inner conflict.  I walked over to him and held out the book.  He reached for it.  I placed my free hand on his chest and looked into his eyes.  "So, is the book the only thing in this room you're interested in?"  He blushed and dropped his hand to his side.  He shuffled his feet nervously.

I decided it was now or never.  I stepped closer to him and kissed him on the lips.  It was a soft, gentle kiss.  He tensed for just a second and then relaxed.  He put his arms around my shoulders and began to kiss me back.  I caressed his chest as my lips became more demanding.  He really got into it, and I began to let my hand wander lower on his body.  When it finally came into contact with his jeans, I felt his 6 inch cock through the material.   He was hard as a rock.

I broke our embrace and backed up just enough so that I could see my hands as they fumbled with his belt buckle.   "Here, let me help you get more comfortable."

"Oh god, you're so good."

I managed to get his pants and boxer shorts down so that his manhood sprung free.  I began to stroke it.  "Thank you.  It's easy to please someone as sexy as you."  With that, I dropped to my knees and began to lick the underside of his shaft.  He gasped and moaned.  I also began to fondle his balls.

I'd occasionally look up at him to check his face.  He still looked nervous, but the pleasure he felt was slowly winning out.  I sucked his cock into his mouth and began to bob my head up and down on it, swirling my tongue around the head each time I pulled up.  He placed his hands on my shoulders to steady himself as my ministrations began to leave him weak.

Soon he was rocking his hips in time to my sucking, and I could feel his body start to tense.  I played with his balls, coaxing them to relieve themselves of the cum that bloated them.  Matt's knees almost buckled as his cock began to spasm in my mouth.  He began to shoot long ropes of seed down my throat, and I just swallowed them.

After the third spurt, I backed off a bit so I could catch the rest of his cum in my mouth.  I had worked hard for his load and I wanted to savor it.  It was salty with just a hint of sweetness to it.  I relished my reward as he struggled to recover from the intensity of his orgasm.

When the bliss started to wear off, I stepped back and stood up.  "So, did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah.  That was incredible.  Thank you.  I'd never done that before."

"I thought maybe.  Perhaps you'd like to do it again sometime?"

"Yeah.  Probably.  But shouldn't I do something for you now?"  He looked a bit nervous, so I decided to let him off the hook.

"Actually, I'm kind of tired right now.  Maybe I could get a rain check?"

"Yeah.  Maybe tomorrow?"  He pulled up his boxers and jeans.

"Sure," I said.  I wasn't sure I'd ever see him again.  Virgins can be funny like that.

"Thanks," he said as he step towards me.  Then he surprised me by kissing me on the lips again.  I stood there for a moment, surprised.  He stepped back and smiled shyly.  I get out of class at ten.  I'll meet you in the library then."   And with that, he let himself out.

Maybe I would see him again after all.  Virgins can be funny like that, too.

Published 
Written by SensualBoi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments