Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taught to Suck Cock at the Beach

"I meet a convention attendee at the beach and end up sucking his cock and others."

61
11 Comments 11
53.9k Views 53.9k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Famous Story

tThe weather and life-style in South Florida is envied by many people, especially those living in the colder climates. I was fortunate to be born and raised in the greater Miami area, and then even more blessed when I was able to find gainful employment back here after going away to college. My wife Laura is from the Orlando area, and we met in college in our senior year. Now we live in a suburb of Miami that is close to the beaches where I spent time as a teenager.

My name is Jimmy, and we are now thirty-eight years old with two children, and I have a great job in the commercial loan department of a bank in downtown Miami. Our family usually takes a spring break vacation, and that year we made plans to visit Laura’s sister’s family and her parents in Orlando. We were going to Disney World, Sea World, and other attractions in the area, and would be gone for a week, leaving on Monday and returning Sunday night.

On the Friday before the Monday we would be driving to Orlando, my department vice president identified some important special projects that couldn’t be delayed, and we decided that Laura and the kids would go without me. It would have been costly to cancel all the reservations, and the kid’s school break wasn’t negotiable. That was the first time ever I would be away from the family for so long.

The family left on Monday morning, and I was busy working late for the next three days, finally getting off at a normal time on Thursday. I was lonely and missed my family and decided to go to one of the beaches that I frequented as a teenager, to refresh old memories and find a place for dinner. The beach I visited was very isolated when I was a teenager, and it used to be a great place to take a date to make out. I saw that it still has some pristine stretches of beach and sand dunes, but it also has several small hotels and a little, rustic beach-bar and restaurant, as well as a public restroom that wasn’t there when I was a teenager.

I got to the restaurant at about 7:00 pm and was given a good table by the open windows. The ocean breeze was very pleasant as I looked at the menu and ordered my meal. The service was good, and I was soon eating my dinner, and I noticed a man who looked to be in his mid-forties sitting by himself across the room. He is a good looking guy, and looked to be fit and tanned in his shorts and t-shirt. He caught my eye a couple of times and I smiled at him to be hospitable, but we didn’t speak. He finished his meal about ten minutes before I was done and headed out to the beach.

By the time I finished my meal and walked out to the beach it was dusk, and I knew that I only had another half hour or so of daylight. I took off my sandals and walked a short distance down the beach, and then noticed that same guy from the restaurant sitting on a bench about one hundred feet away. It was hard to see him that well, but it looked like he was rubbing his cock in his shorts.

I walked a little past him and then heard him say, “Hey, buddy, would you mind coming over here and talking with me for a minute?”

I wasn’t sure why he would want to talk to me, but I wanted to be friendly and went over to the bench. I took a seat, trying not to acknowledge that he was still rubbing his cock, and he said, “Hi, my name’s Big Jake. You look like a local, and it’s hard to find locals in these tourist areas. Are you from around here? I was hoping to find someone who could give me the lay of the land.”

He seemed friendly enough so I said, “Hi, my name is Jimmy. I live in a suburb not too far from here, and I hung out on this beach when I was a kid. But it has changed a lot, and this is the first time I’ve been back in a few years. Are you a visitor here?”

He said, “Well, I’m attending a convention at the Miami Beach Convention Center. I got in yesterday and plan to stay until the end on Sunday. I always like to stay at a beach location when I can, even though it’s a few miles from the venue. My friend Ted and I are staying at that hotel over there, but he wanted to hang around at our booth a little longer. Believe it or not, it’s still cheaper to stay on the beach than staying near there because of the many attendees.”

Then I said, “It’s nice to meet you ,Big Jake. What can I do for you? And by the way, do you always go by Big Jake, or will it be okay to call you Jake?”

He said, “I’m not familiar with this beach, and I was hoping that you could show me the safe places for swimming for when I come here tomorrow, and any other points of interest. I know that I interrupted your walk down the beach, and I’d like to join you. I got the nickname Big Jake when I was in high school, but you can call me Jake if you want to.”

His request sounded a little fishy to me, but he still seemed nice enough. Since I didn’t mind the company anyway, I said, “Sure Jake, let’s head down the beach.”

We had gone about a half mile, the area was deserted, and there were no other people in sight. He had not asked me even one question about the beach. It was almost dark, with a little bit of ambient light, and Jake stopped and pulled his zipper down and cock out. I was surprised by his actions, not to mention the size of his big, uncircumcised cock.

He then asked, “So is this place okay for you, Jimmy?”

I was confused and obviously naïve and had no idea what he was talking about, so I asked, “What do you mean by that, Jake? Is this place okay for what? And why did you take your cock out.”

Jake laughed and said, “Oh shit, Jimmy, I’m sorry if I misjudged your intentions. From the way you smiled at me in the restaurant, and then coming over to the bench even when you saw me rubbing my cock, which I thought was a well-known signal, I just assumed that you were one of the cock suckers I heard about on this beach. My wife doesn’t like to suck cock, so I always look for either men or women cock suckers when I’m out of town. I didn’t see any available women at the motel or in the bar, and the bartender told me about this place.”

Then I said, “I’m a happily married man, and in all my years I’ve never even thought about having sex with a man. Damn, Jake, I was just trying to be friendly, not to suck your cock.”

Jake apparently wasn’t ready to give up on me sucking him yet, and he openly stroked his hardening big cock in front of me as he said, “Well, I’m happily married too, Jimmy. But my wife knows that I need sex once every day and usually more than once. She approves of me finding cock suckers to take care of my cock and suck my balls and ass on these trips. You’d be surprised just how easy it is to find other, bisexual married men who have a submissive streak and a taste for cock and cum."

"Just because you’ve never sucked a cock before, doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t like it if you tried it. Take a good look at my cock and balls. You’ll never find a tastier set of fuck meat to suck for the first time. And even better, I shoot an unusually large amount of cum every time, even after my third ejaculation of the day, and I’m told it is very tasty.”

Before I could respond, Jake unfastened his shorts and pulled them and his underwear down to his knees. His cock was fully hard then and looked to be uncircumcised and a little over nine inches long and as thick as my wife’s wrist. No wonder he got the nickname of Big Jake in high school. The foreskin is thick and long, and was dripping with precum, and he has thick veins running all over the surface of his cock. His balls are the size of eggs and were hanging down about eight inches in his very hairy scrotum. I just stood there and stared at him.

After staring for about a minute, which seemed more like an hour to me, Jake was still stroking his cock as he said, “I can tell that you like my cock and balls, Jimmy, or you wouldn’t be staring like that. It’s okay if you touch it. I know you want to. I can see from the look on your face that you would be a fantastic cock sucker."

"You just seem to have a docile look about you. A dominant man would have walked away or tried to kick my ass when I dropped my pants, and definitely wouldn’t be staring at me this way. Trust me, Jimmy, I have fucked enough man-face to know your true desires better than you know yourself.”

Jake was upsetting me and pissing me off with his comments. But at the same time, I had an unfamiliar tingling and arousal in my cock and balls from staring at him. I knew that I needed to end this encounter before he convinced me to do something I’d be sorry for.

So, I calmed myself down and said, “You’re wrong about me, Jake. I could never suck a man’s cock and take his cum into my mouth. So just pull up your pants, and let’s head back to the parking lot.”

We walked in silence for most of the way back, and when we got close to the lot I saw who looked to be a coworker from my bank who was heading down to the beach. He is in his forties and his name is Kevin, and I was curious why he was there. He didn’t seem to recognize me since I was walking on the other side of Jake, which I was happy about. I for some reason felt guilty and dirty about being seen with Jake like that, even though I hadn’t done anything with him.

As we got to my car Jake said, “It was nice to meet you, Jimmy, and I want you to think about what you’ve seen and what we talked about tonight. I’ll be at the restaurant alone at about the same time tomorrow evening, so if you change your mind about sucking my cock, or just want to talk about it, feel free to come and have dinner with me. I promise that I won’t try to force you to do anything if you do stop by."

"I know that I can help you sort out any confusion about what has to be desires that are unfamiliar to you. Several of the men who have sucked my cock on out-of-town trips like this weren’t aware of their inborn needs until I brought it out for them. And I just love to see the joy on a new, submissive cock sucker’s face when he first experiences the joy of sucking my cock and balls and swallowing my cock juice. Some have even said that the texture and taste of my thick semen gives them a kind of rush.”

When I got home that night I was confused about my feelings, just as Jake said I would be. On the one hand it disgusted me to even think about sucking a man’s cock, but on the other I felt an arousal as I stared at Jake’s cock and listened to his rationalization of why I should suck him. He more than implied that I was inherently a cock sucker, but just didn’t know it yet.

That whole thing was making me feel dirty inside, but I just couldn’t stop thinking about Jake’s big cock and low-hanging balls, and wondering if his cum loads were as big and tasty as he said. Just the pure sexuality of genitalia that large was hard to deny, especially when compared to my little dick, and his comments almost seemed plausible to me.

I called my wife and kids to see how their vacation was going, in hopes of getting my mind cleared so I’d stop thinking about Jake’s big cock. It helped for a little while, but by the time I went to bed I was fantasizing about his cock again. I didn’t sleep much that night and got up early to go to work. It was difficult concentrating on work when I had to decide if I was going to meet Jake again. I wanted to talk with him about what I was feeling inside, but at the same time I was afraid of being talked into sucking him.

About mid-afternoon my coworker, Kevin came into my office and closed the door. He said, “Hey, Jimmy, you didn’t seem to recognize me last night, but I saw you coming back to the parking lot with that guy. If you don’t mind me asking, what were you doing there? Aren’t you aware of the reputation that beach has?”

My mind was racing trying to think of an explanation, and then I lied a little saying, “Sorry, Kevin, but I didn’t see you there. He was just a guy I met in the restaurant. He’s here for a convention and wanted someone local to show him around. But what do you mean about the reputation of the beach?”

Kevin said, “Well pardon my language, but that area is pretty well known as a place where middle-aged, bisexual men go to suck cock or to have their cocks sucked, or both. Most of the younger gay guys hang out at another beach, and they aren’t interested in being with the older men anyway. So, when I saw you with that guy, I just assumed that you were either sucking cock or having yours sucked.”

I responded, “Whoa, Kevin, I grew up on that beach and never heard about that stuff happening there. That must be a recent development. I wasn’t doing anything like that with that guy. But how the fuck do you know so much about it?”

His face turned red with embarrassment and he lowered his voice saying, “I guess I’ve given myself away, but I’ve been going there a few nights a week after work for the last year. My wife lost interest in sex and that is the only relief I get. It’s usually pretty easy to find at least one guy there who is hungry for my cock and cum, and I’m able to attract them with my long, thick meat. No offense, but I was hoping that you might have been there sucking that guy’s cock, I thought it would be nice to have a cock sucker here at work to take care of me. Sorry, man, I guess I was mistaken.”

I said, “I hate to disappoint you, Kevin, but you’ll need to find another cock sucker here at work. Besides seeing me at that beach, what made you think I would be willing to do that for you?”

Kevin replied, “Again, no offense, but sometimes you aren’t the most macho guy in the world, and then seeing you there in that setting where I’ve been sucked off so many times, I just jumped to conclusions.”

We ended the conversation there and when Kevin left I was even more confused. I always considered myself to be a normal, heterosexual guy, but there in the last day two men have implied that I somehow looked like a cock sucker. I consciously didn’t want to go back to see Jake after work, but something was drawing me to go there. At the end of the day I still wasn’t sure what to do, but finally left about forty-five minutes later than the previous day and couldn’t even be sure if he’d still be at the restaurant.

I arrived there late, and as I was walking up to the door, Jake was leaving. He looked right through me and asked, “Where the fuck have you been, Jimmy? I waited as long as I could and now I’m going out to find me a cock sucker. You’ve wasted some of the prime time for finding somebody. Since we didn’t connect last night I went to bed with blue balls, and I need some relief. I’m headed over to the public restroom to take a piss and see if I can get lucky finding someone there.”

It was very uncomfortable being on the defensive about sucking cock, and I fibbed a little and said, “Sorry, Jake, but I got hung up at work, and I didn’t have a way to contact you. I was hoping to be able to discuss this more with you, but it looks like you’re moving on. I still need to get something to eat, so will you come back in the restaurant with me?”

He looked at me sternly for a moment and said, “I tell you what, Jimmy, the time for talking about it is past. You can follow me over to the dunes behind the restroom building if you want, and then we’ll find out if you really are interested. And don’t worry about dinner; I’ll give you plenty to eat. You can suck it or not suck it, but I’m going to find a cock sucker before the night is over.”

Jake started walking towards the restroom, and I followed behind him. When he saw that I was there, he walked around the building and down a path into the dunes, and it was now almost dark. He finally stopped, unfastened his pants, and dropped them and his underwear to his knees. His cock was starting to harden and was about eight inches long, and he started pissing into the sand.

Then he looked at me and said, “Get down on your knees next to me and watch me piss, and then you can suck it for me and take my first load. Once you’ve shown me that you are serious about this, we can go back to my hotel for even more fun.”

That was the moment of truth for me, but as much as the thought of sucking his cock sickened me, I still felt compelled to at least try it. Just as I was about to kneel, I saw another guy who I couldn’t recognize getting a blowjob not that far from us. I pointed them out to Jake and he didn’t seem to care, since that place was known for cock sucking activity.

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

He placed his hand on my shoulder and pushed me to my knees, and then I was only inches from his cock, which was spraying a strong stream of piss. After the flow stopped he turned my way and pulled my mouth onto his still-dripping cock and held me there. I tasted the precum and piss in his foreskin and the ridge of his cock head as I started sucking him, and it wasn’t as unpleasant as I thought it would be.

He continued to hold me in place as he began stroking his thick cock in my mouth, and it was soon fully hard and at least nine inches long. The taste and texture of his big cock was amazing. Then Jake said, “Awww fuck, man, that feels so good. That’s it, Jimmy, just keep sucking it like that, and swirl your tongue around the head. And when I cum, I want you to swallow every precious drop.”

I felt my dick getting aroused as his musky and sweaty smell and taste of his precum; as well as his piss remnants and foreskin overwhelmed my senses. I was at the same time ashamed but also overjoyed to be on my knees sucking his cock. After a few minutes sucking him I sensed flashes of light through my closed eyes, and knew that those other guys we saw were taking pictures of me sucking Jake. I tried to pull away, but he held me firmly in place and continued to fuck my face.

In just a few more minutes Jake took several more strokes, and then pulled his huge cock head back until it was on my tongue and he started spewing his thick load of cum. The smell and taste of his juices were incredible, and as his cock continued to spasm, throb and ejaculate he said, “Oh fuck, man, keep sucking and swallowing all of my seed. I can tell even now that you will come to love sucking men and swallowing their cum. It looks like you got over your mental dilemma about sucking cock, because you sure are enjoying having my cock and cum in your cunt mouth. Now let’s go to my hotel room and I’ll give you some more new experiences.”

Jake’s hotel was only a short walk from the dunes, and as we entered the room, he stripped off all of his clothes and said, ‘Damn, Jimmy, that was a great blowjob for your first try. I just need an hour or so to get recharged to fuck your mouth again, and I’ll last a little longer for you next time. In the meantime, I always like for my cock suckers to suck my balls, perineum and ass for me in between face-fuckings, and that will help me get ready to cum again sooner.”

I was barely able to deal with the reality that I had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, and he was talking about me sucking his ass and balls. The first thing that came to my mind was how musky and sweaty he smelled in the dunes, but it didn’t really affect me that much sucking his cock. But, if I was sucking his crotch and ass, I would have my face and mouth right in his dampness.

I tried to resist a little saying, “I guess I can try sucking you there, but you smelled a little gamey when I sucked your cock. Couldn’t you take a shower and clean up for me?”

He just laughed and said, “No way, man. All my other cock suckers just love me being sweaty and smelling funky like this. So, let’s get this going. I’ve got a great position that will allow both of us to be comfortable while you’re sucking me and give you good access."

"I realized a long time ago that it is uncomfortable for a guy to lie on his stomach between my legs, and then for me to have to hold my hips up to give him access to my balls and ass. So just get on the bed behind me when I turn on my side, with your head toward my feet and near my waist, and I’ll show you how to do me. You’ll be turning a little sideways with your head resting on the inside of my right thigh, and your face will be in just the right position. This position will be comfortable for the hour I need to recover.”

I watched as Jake turned onto his right side, and then leaned over a little towards the bed as he pulled his left knee up. That position exposed his whole ass, perineum and balls. I tentatively moved closer with my head on his thigh and right arm draped over his hips. Then I leaned in and took his huge, sweaty, hairy testicle into my mouth and started sucking. In this position my chin was on the edge of his perineum and in his ass crack, and the dampness and aroma were arousing me.

After sucking his balls that way for a few minutes, Jake reached back with his hand and nudged my head farther, until my face was in his hairy ass and my mouth was right on his asshole. I was still having conflicted thoughts about sucking Jake that way, so I closed my eyes and just fantasized that I had my face in Laura’s pussy and was sucking her. Before long, I was actively tonguing and sucking his ass, and I could never have imagined that sucking an ass, and especially a man’s ass, would be that erotic.

Jake was moaning with pleasure and said, “Oh fuck, man, I can’t believe this is your first time doing this. You're making love to my ass with your mouth and tongue in a way few others have done for me.”

I continued sucking his balls and ass for another hour, and it was so enjoyable and relaxing that I almost fell asleep resting with my head on his thigh that way. But then I saw that his cock was getting hard again, and he rolled over and turned towards me.

He said, “Suck my cock again, Jimmy, you’ve churned up another big load of cum. Just stay there and you can suck me with us on our sides, and that will be comfortable for both of us.”

His thick foreskin and the ridge of his cock head felt good pushing into my mouth again, and his precum was already flowing heavily. He reached down and held my head as he slowly pivoted his hips fucking his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt like a cunt being used like that, and I was able to take about eight inches of his thick cock without gagging.

He lasted about twenty minutes on his second ejaculation of the night, and he soon rolled half way over on my face and fucked my mouth until he shot his big load of thick, white cum. We stayed in that position and he continued to slowly stroke my mouth, until his cock was a soft, seven inches.

Then Jake said, “Fuck, Jimmy, that was about as close to fucking a cunt as I could get fucking a mouth.”

I stayed in his room until almost sunup, and I switched back and forth from sucking his cock, ass and balls the whole night. Sometimes I drifted off to sleep with his balls in my mouth or ass in my face, and I finally got up to go home and get cleaned up for work just as the sun was coming up.

We had to finish some of the projects up by working at least part of the day on Saturday, and Jake invited me to come back to see him that evening. In some ways I felt very ashamed and regretful for sucking Jake that way and swallowing his fluids, but I was also sexually content and could hardly wait to suck him again.

It was difficult, but I managed to stay away from Kevin that day at work. I just didn’t want to face anymore questions from him about seeing him on the beach on Thursday, especially since I had given into my desires and sucked Jake’s cock. I went straight to Jake’s room that evening, and was in for a surprise. When he let me in I saw that Jake and his friend, Ted, were both in the room naked. Jake was on the bed and Ted was sitting in one of the cushioned chairs.

Then Jake said, “This is Jimmy, the cock sucker I told you about, Ted. He’s new at it, but he’s enthusiastic and really has a taste for cock and cum. I’ve never seen a first-timer take to it like he did, and he even sucked my ass. I think we can both have a lot of fun with him, and you can go first.”

Ted’s cock is nine inches long, circumcised and just as thick as Jake’s, and he sat in the chair stroking it. It was at first embarrassing being called a cock sucker in front of a new acquaintance, but it also fed my desires to be submissive to him and his big cock.

Then he said, “Come on over and start on my balls, Jimmy, and then you can suck my cock. Come and get it, cock sucker.”

I dropped to my knees between his legs, and took his scrotum and one of his huge, egg-sized balls into my mouth, and sucked and licked him there for at least fifteen minutes. Then he pulled my head up until I took his thick cock head into my mouth. He tasted a little different than Jake without the foreskin, but I loved tonguing the ridge of his big cock head and sucking on the shaft. He held me in place with his hands and swiveled his hips fucking my mouth, and his precum was tasty and copious. He finally ejaculated into my mouth, and I swirled his cum around in my mouth before swallowing it all.

I continued sucking his softening cock until he pushed me away and said, ‘Whoa, cunt mouth, my cock is getting a little sensitive now. Go on over and take care of Jake, and we can do this again in a little while.”

Jake’s cock was very familiar to me at that point, and I worshiped his genitals the way I did the previous night. I won’t bore you with all of details again of how he fucked my mouth and fed me his balls and ass, but before the night was over I had sucked Jake and Ted off two more times each. I just loved tasting and swallowing their semen and sperm.

I left Jake’s room at about 4:00 am, and then went straight home to sleep. Laura and the kids were coming home about mid-afternoon, and I had to recover from my loss of sleep. I was so happy when they got home, and I tried to force from my mind the memories of sucking those two strangers’ cocks and swallowing their cum.

Laura and I fucked that night, and for just a little while I felt normal again. But then when I went to sleep I had recurring dreams of sucking cocks and swallowing cum. I reasoned that I would never suck cock again since Jake and Ted had gone back home.

It wasn’t possible to avoid Kevin completely at work on Monday, and knew that I would have to face him again soon enough. Then about mid-morning I received an email from him with a picture attached and the message, “Good morning, Jimmy, I’m sorry that we weren’t able to talk on Saturday. This picture proves that you know a lot more about that beach than you admitted to me, and I have plenty of more pictures. Look and see if you agree. And I’ve also included a picture of me for you to think about. I want to provide lunch for you at noon today, so meet me by my van and we can discuss this some more.”

I was suspicious of his phrasing about providing me lunch, but I knew that I needed to meet with him to discuss his intentions. I opened the first picture, and sure enough there I was on my knees in the dunes sucking Jake’s cock. It was clear that the other guy I saw getting sucked off that night was Kevin, and he was the one taking pictures of me.

Then I opened the second picture and it was of Kevin with his pants and underwear pulled down and his cock and balls hanging out. His cock is uncircumcised and a little shorter than Jake’s, but just as thick. His balls are also the size of eggs and were hanging low. I thought I had all the cock sucking behind me, but now my submissive feelings were returning. I was fantasizing about what it would be like to suck Kevin’s big cock.

We met at noon in the parking garage by his van as he asked. He has a full-sized conversion van with curtains on the windows and a bed in the back. Kevin was lightly rubbing his cock as he said, “Thanks for coming, Jimmy. Let’s get away from the bank for a few minutes so we can talk and get you some lunch. I know a good place to go.”

Kevin drove for a few minutes and then turned down an alley behind a high-rise condominium community in the city. He turned off the engine and said, “Damn, Jimmy, you were really working that guy’s cock over in the dunes on Friday, and I stayed long enough to see you swallow his cum and then go with him to his hotel. I’ll bet that you sucked him again in his room."

"If you were telling the truth about not knowing about the stuff happening at that beach, then you sure are a quick learner. I was hoping that if you're willing to suck a stranger at the beach that way, then you wouldn’t mind sucking your old buddy, Kevin, from the bank.”

I was naturally embarrassed at having my coworker catch me sucking cock, and I tried to explain saying, “Damn, Kevin, this is embarrassing, but I wasn’t lying to you. When we talked about that at work on Friday, I had not sucked his cock yet. What you saw was my first time doing it, and I’m not sure if I can even explain how I ended up there sucking him. That guy was very good at convincing me to try it, and he somehow stirred up something in me that I wasn’t previously aware of. What do you intend to do with those pictures anyway?”

Kevin smiled and said, “Don’t worry, Jimmy, I was just trying to get your attention. I’ll give you the pictures and flash card and I’m not trying to force you to do anything. I was just hoping if that really was your first time, and if you've discovered a previously unknown, submissive desire to suck men’s cocks, then I’d like to be one of the guys you regularly suck. I need it just about every day, and consistently shoot a big load of cum. And since I didn’t ejaculate yesterday, I’ve got a big load of cum to feed you for lunch. What do you say, Jimmy, will you suck my cock and balls for me? We can get in the back of the van and no one will see us.”

I really did want to suck his cock, so I said, “Okay, Kevin, I admit that you have stirred up my desires again, and I’ll suck your cock. I’m not sure how we’ll be able to do this every day, but I’m willing to help make it happen.”

We climbed through the seats into the back of the van, and Kevin pulled off his pants and underwear. His cock looked even tastier in real life than it did in the picture, and as he lay back on the bed, I moved between his legs. I sucked his balls for a few minutes and he was excited by it.

He said, “Oh fuck, Jimmy, a lot of the cock suckers won’t suck my balls for me, but I can see that the other guy taught you very well. That’s it, man, suck my low-hangers and warm up your lunch.”

I soon moved up to his cock and was surprised that he tasted a little differently than Jake's and Ted’s meat. I was actively sucking him and sticking my tongue into his foreskin, when he rolled over on me and began forcefully fucking my mouth. I loved him being in control that way, and in just a few minutes his cock started pulsing and he flooded my mouth with his tasty cum. He was right about having a big load, much bigger than Jake’s, and I focused on tasting it and continued sucking his softening cock to get all his cum.

When he was finally depleted he said, “Oh fuck, Jimmy, you're good at this. It’s going to be fun getting together, and we’ll find a way to do this every day. I’d also like to find a way to have more time, to give you a chance to suck me everywhere down there.”

We arrived back at the bank within our allotted lunch hour, and the day was proceeding normally until it was time to go home. Just as I was packing up, Marco, our Cuban-American IT security specialist, came into my office and closed the door. He almost never visited my office like that.

I said, “Hi, Marco, I was just leaving. Is there something I can help you with?”

He responded, “I’m really glad you asked, Jimmy. I’ve got a nice, thick, uncut brown cock that needs sucking on a regular basis, and I’d like you to help me with that. My wife doesn’t like to suck my cock, and when I intercepted Kevin’s email on a routine scan, I just knew that you would be willing to help me out. What about it, man, will you suck my cock for me?”

To make a long story short, I did begin sucking Marco’s cock in addition to Kevin’s. Over time several of my other coworkers became aware of our activities, and I ended up sucking off five of the other employees on a regular basis. I was spending most of my lunch hours, and even time after work in the parking garage taking care of their cocks and swallowing their cum.

I also stopped by the beach every now and then, somehow hoping to find another situation like Jake presented me with; and from time to time I did find a men to suck. My wife and I still have sex regularly, but my real arousal comes from sucking those men’s cocks, and especially from swallowing their delicious cum.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments