Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher Becomes Lover

"Betrayal could be at the bottom of Jake's after-school study activities..."

17
9 Comments 9
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"That's me going, Jake, I'll see you later, 'kay?"

"Sure, I'll talk to you tonight if I don't see you later." I wave goodbye with little enthusiasm to my best friend Adam.

He left me in a weird spot, he knows I hate being left alone with teachers, and that's just at normal school times, now we're at supported study, and he packs up without telling me and basically rushes out the door. Well, fuck him, I won't be talking to him tonight. 

Acting as though it made a difference I thought to myself, then realizing he has a girlfriend now. There's no way I'm going to get to talk to him tonight anyways, seeing as she's such a whore she'll probably be taking his virginity away from him like it was candy from a kid. I was proud of him of course, we'd known each other for almost a decade, and those green eyes were as familiar as the bed I sleep on at night.

"So, if I was to ask you about problems that conflict make, what would you say?" God, he totally interrupted my train of thought, and to be honest, I'd forgotten I was even here with Mr.Fitzpatrick. 

"Erm... Well, conflict means that governments may need to pay more money into their armies and defences, therefore taking money away from necessities such as healthcare and education, which then further leads to problems such as injuries, deaths and lack of education for the citizens of the country."

"Is that all?"

"I guess so."

"Okay, but you forgot to put in an example."

"Crap" I interrupt him "I know, I know what you're going to say."

"It's only two marks you would have lost, that's quite a good answer," he says reassuringly.

We go through this for another half hour, before I realize how relaxed I am, how at ease he's made me. I've not felt uncomfortable, upset or even nervous since we started. I can't help but wish he was going into the exam with me, and I could just tell him all of this instead of writing it down on a crummy piece of paper that could just make me more anxious. I want to leave though, it's verging on six o'clock and I should be getting dinner in about half an hour, and with the bus journeys, I'll already be late by about fifteen minutes, but I can't find the courage to tell him that I'm leaving.

We're back to square one again where I'm cursing off Adam. Wait, I told Adam I'd talk to him tonight, he must realize if I'm not home by now, or even just talking to him by now, that something's off.

Mustn't he?

Of course not, I'm left here to answer questions until this teacher sees fit, and to be honest, I reckon he'll be here all night just to avoid traffic, after all, he lives a while away, his wife will expect him to stay behind this close to exams, and... well, I don't know, do teachers really have that much of a social life after school hours? Definitely not this teacher if he's staying three hours after school just to teach a student how to do a support and oppose question. That's it, I've had enough... but... hey, another twenty minutes wont hurt, will it? After all, all of this will be rewarding by the time I sit down in that squeaky, uncomfortable piece of plastic shit that they call a chair, and start writing up an essay about Conflict.

I can feel the buzz in my pocket before the ringtone starts to play out, and quickly I answer it, just signalling to Mr.Fitzpatrick with a finger that I'll be no more than one minute - not like he needs it anyways, it's verging on half six now, and he's not even said anything about it being late.

"No, Mum, I'm just doing supported study, I'll leave soon and try catch a bus, I'll just re-heat dinner back up in the microwave, thanks though." I walk back and start to pack my stuff away when I'm presented with an almost childlike begging tone.

"If you want, I'll drop you off, but only if you put in some more study time?"

He'd probably get me home quicker anyway, after all, with rush-hour traffic, one of the buses would take about forty-five minutes, and then the second would take even longer.

"Fine, but I'm leaving by at the latest half seven" Damn-it, damn-it, damn-it. I stuck myself in, I could have said seven, quarter-to-seven. But no, I extended it to a full hour away.

It's quarter-to-seven, trust me, I'd know. I've looked at the clock a rough twenty times in the last four minutes. "come on Jake, just think."

"Sir, trust me, I've been trying" That's complete bullshit, I've been looking at the clock, as though my view of it would make time fly by faster. "I just can't think because of how late it is."

"So you're saying to me, at quarter-to-seven, you've finished all your homework, and that's you done thinking for the day?

"No, but... but when have I ever done homework for almost four hours straight, on the exact same subject?"

Obviously he can't answer, he doesn't know about the time we had a chemistry project due for the next day and I'd done nothing towards it. He doesn't know I spent a full 8 hours on that, but even then, I had three other students in my group trying to help me.

"Well, I don't know Jake, but... is it not best to do it now, before the exams, than after them?" He had a valid point, but by doing this for four hours, I'd have no other study or homework done. So thanks for fucking up English and maths for me, I'm really grateful.

"I guess so, but... I just am pretty hungry."

"Tell you what, I'll pick up something on the way back, my little treat. Just between us though, Okay?"

"Sure." Food had always been a good enough excuse to study, it was always a bribing tool used by my family, and no wonder I despised P.E.

I'd gotten work done, but only fifteen minutes worth.

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

I knew he was going to work me to the bone, and my mum wouldn't bother calling, knowing it would be chock-a-block at traffic, especially on a main road that my bus route went onto.

He places his hand onto my leg. What the hell?

"It's okay, I think you've done enough work for today. But how about... How about we just hang out for a bit?"

"Sir, I really need to."

"I see, but the traffic will let down a little bit by the time it's half seven, and after all, I'm sure we can discuss stuff that you would with your friends."

Yeah, sure. Like incompetent subjects such as boobs, sex, whose mum's a milf, and who'd shag who. Yeah, I'm sure we could talk about that.

"Okay then..."

There was a long silence, and I could tell this was going to be punishing. Just not in the way I thought.

"So, have you ever thought of doing anything... with another boy your age?"

I nearly choke on my own coughing fit he's just induced.

"What?"

"You know, anything... in-particular, with another guy?" His motion with a hand, and what I can only imagine he's trying to make out is a wank, or even a blowjob, I don't know, he's definitely rusty at this stuff.

"Not really. No"

"'Not really.'"? He repeats my words. "Doesn't sound too convincing"

"Well... This one time" What the hell am I doing? I can't continue. I mustn't continue!  "I'd thought of Adam... naked."

His cackle takes me off balance.

"How about you then?"

"Oh, I've already done it."

"Pshht, bs."

"No, really... it was college, a party in my student accommodation, and I was pretty... drunk. But anyways, a bunch of guys came over with girls, and the only way the girls would give out, is if they saw the guys give out to each other. Each of us just gave another of us a hand, and... Boom goes the dynamite."

"Weird expression to use, considering all organs included, don't you think?"

"It was used for that exact purpose." He winks at me, at least I think he winked at me. He likely winked at me, there was no way this conversation, and that wink was a coincidence. I was right.

He makes his way over to me, assuming me not creasing my brow, that I was teasing him. his hand reaches my leg, just like where it did before. Only this time I'm standing, and his small height makes him just level to me this time.

His other hand reaches around the back of my body. I feel it stroking down my back. Why am I not doing anything? I should be doing something! I put my hand on his chest. God, his chest, how muscular, tight and inviting. I place my other hand on his leg.

"Straight for the checkouts aren't you?"

"What?" I say. Only to realize that's not his leg. That's his cock. "Oh, God. Sorry."

He interrupts me with a kiss, one so passionate I can't resist it too. I close my eyes, allowing my mouth to open, and letting his tongue venture into my mouth. Our tongues touch, and it's the weirdest thing ever. I've never had something so... Compelling happen ever before.

His hand moves up my leg, and I can feel my boxer briefs become ever more tightening. My cock straining up against them. He notices this and starts to stroke it before unzipping my trousers. Why's he going this far? He's a teacher! He could lose his kids, his wife, his everything if he gets caught. It doesn't stop him though, it appears nothing will. My legs start to tire from standing so upright, and trying to keep myself from falling to the floor from pleasure. The man sure knows how to work a stick of dynamite, and how those college parties must have been explosive.

His hands venture up, and he's now kissing my neck. Something I'd always seen myself doing to a girl I was going to marry. But eh, I'm still young. I could still get married. This was the time for here, now, and him. His strong, soft hand pull at my boxers, and I don't repulse or make any movements to stop him, other than the slight moaning that his sweet tongue has now caused to spur from my mouth.

"You like that?"

"Yes, God yes!"

"Then get ready for this." He then allows his tongue to venture to my collar bone, to my nipple - where he stops for a while to suck and pull on it with his mouth, which again releases some more moans of ecstasy from me - and then to my abs, to my cock. He put his mouth on the tip, and I can't help but just sigh a deep breath due to pure pleasure. There was no way I wasn't leaving this school without cumming, I could already tell.

His tongue playfully circling the head, before stroking down to the bottom end of my cock. A good seven inches away from the very tip, which releases even more of my moans, only louder and stronger. He puts one of my balls in his mouth before sucking, and I can tell I'm close.

"Stop... I'm about to cum."

"Good," he says with a cheeky little smirk on his face, before putting his mouth back around my cock, and start to deep-throat me quickly. Obviously he'd done it before.

We're stopped in our tracks when Adam walks into the room.

"Having fun there?"

Mr.Fitzpatrick's slightest movement upwards, with the bristle of his still clothed body, makes me cum.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by AnnonymousStories2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments