Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing the First Neighbor Again, Part 2

"The morning after our latest round of exhibitionist fueled male sex I was feeling quite randy."

22
6 Comments 6
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Waking with a rigid cock on a Saturday morning and no one to share it with was a bit of a bummer, but then I remembered my favorite dildo in the nightstand. After tossing the covers away, I got busy stroking myself while easing the dildo in all the way. It didn’t take very long before I was ejaculating all over my chest and stomach and feeling quite satisfied.

I dozed off for about thirty minutes and when I awoke the dildo was still inside me. I considered another round but decided I’d rather have the real thing, so I hopped up and headed for the shower. As I was soaping up in the shower, my mind kept drifting to the night before and how badly I wanted Paul to fuck me again. This train of thought seemed to cause my cock to be impossibly hard and I decided again to take the matter in hand.

As I was eating breakfast I was thinking about all the times that I wondered whether Paul was straight or gay and now I finally knew. It still seemed odd that he never had any visitors. In fact, it seemed that except for when he was away for a week or more no one ever stopped by and it really bugged me. I decided that I needed to unearth the answer to this mystery, but first there was yard work to complete.

I slipped on my favorite shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers and headed out to mow the lawn. It was a gorgeous spring day and I reveled in the sunshine and crisp morning air. I grabbed my trimmer and started working on the fence lines and any other areas the push mower couldn’t reach. I finished up the trimming in about 30 minutes and by then it was starting to warm up nicely and I decided to lose the shirt.

As I started mowing the front, I noticed Paul heading away from me to his shed in the back yard. Unfortunately, as I continued to mow, I could no longer see into his back yard and I didn’t want to stop just to say hello in case he was feeling shy again. I knew that if I sped up I could get around to my back yard before he would finish with his and then we would see each other coincidentally.

I think I set a record for mowing time on my yard as I came out of the backyard to the side yard between our houses. As we came into each other’s line of sight, I casually waved and Paul just gave me a slight nod. As you can probably imagine I was a little tired of the shy boy routine of his and decided to take action.

I shut off my mower to empty the bag of grass and, while doing so, made sure to bend over at the waist aiming my cute butt in his general direction. As I emptied the bag into my mulch pile in the backyard, I noticed that he paused to watch me walk away. When I came back and bent over again to re-attach the bag, I pulled down the back of my shorts exposing my bare ass to him and anyone else within eyeshot. When I heard his mower stop I pulled them back up and started my mower to finish the of my side yard.

As I started moving forward, Paul grabbed the back of my shorts and pulled me backwards the thirty or so feet into his shed. When we got inside he pulled my shorts down to my ankles and pushed me forward onto his workbench burying his face between my cheeks. I’m always amazed at just how good it feels to have someone lick you in those most intimate areas and god did it feel good.

After a few minutes of sloppy tonguing and nibbling, Paul pulled his face out and slid his cock in til his hips bumped my ass. As he was standing there stretching me wide, he finally spoke and told me that he had something for an insatiable slut like me but first he was gonna get his first. He started slowly with a firm grip on each of my hips, pulling almost all of the way out and then back in again, taking his time and driving me wild.

I was in another world as his fat cock rubbed back and forth against my prostate with every stroke. This was by far the longest he had ever lasted inside me and I was loving every second. While he had increased his pace slightly, I was very happy that he was taking his time and did nothing to encourage his finish. After a couple of minutes, he paused for a moment to spread my legs a little wider and get in a better position and I told him to take his time.

When he resumed his probing of my inner-most regions he started to pick up the pace which brought me to my first orgasm. My contractions nearly sent him over the edge too, but he slowed the pace and controlled himself until I finished. Upon starting up again, he sped up quickly slamming into my ass at a feverish pace until he froze and I felt his cum filling me up. As he pulled out, his warm goo ran down my thighs making me feel even more the slut.

As I rested bent over his workbench, Paul pulled my shorts up my cum dampened legs. He then grabbed me around the waist and pulled me towards his basement door, not saying a word. I was very intrigued as to why we were headed into his basement especially since he had already cum and went along willingly.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

But before he opened the door, he took off his t-shirt folded it up and wrapped around my head, covering my eyes.

As we headed into the door, he lead me with one arm around my waist just a few feet before stopping and closing the door behind us. Paul told me that there was a table about waist high in front of us and for me to climb up on it. I sat on the edge and then he had me lay down and told me to relax as he tied my hands above my head to the edge of the table. Paul then moved down the table and removed my shoes and shorts leaving me naked and a little worried but very excited.

Paul then moved to my left side pulling my left leg back towards my head as far as was comfortable. He then wrapped what felt like a wide strap just below my knee and attached it to the table. When he finished with the left, side he repeated the steps on my right leg leaving my hole greatly exposed. As I lay there hearing him walk around the table for what seemed like several minutes, my excitement and reluctance grew exponentially.

Suddenly I felt Paul’s fingers rubbing all over the outside of my hole with some sort of lube. He then inserted a couple of lubed fingers inside of me working them in deep and pulling out occasionally to add more lube. I was really starting to get into it when the fingers suddenly disappeared but something larger started to enter me nice and slow. I assumed it was Paul filling me with his fat cock until he pulled off my makeshift blindfold and I saw him standing next to me.

Now I knew the answer to the question of why Paul never had any visitors, he didn’t need anyone. As I looked down between my tied back legs at the homemade fucking machine, I knew I’d never want to leave either. Paul walked down to the other end of the table to make a few minor adjustments and then laid the control box up on the table turning up the speed just slightly. While I was getting my ass well fucked by a dildo on the end of a steel rod, Paul started asking me a few questions about size, speed and depth.

I told him the speed and depth were perfect but if he had a slightly fatter dildo I would like to give it a try. He stopped the machine while the dildo was still deep inside me and pulled a pin at the dildo’s base which disconnected it from the steel rod. He then attached the next size up to the rod and slowly pulled the old one from me. Lubing up the larger dildo liberally, he then started to slide it into me making sure I was able to accommodate it pleasurably.

Paul then started the machine again leaving it at the nice slow pace with a maximum depth of about six inches with the head never quite leaving me completely. I had never felt so full and it was fantastic knowing that it never had to end since the machine would run as long as I wanted it to.

Looking between my legs I noticed that my cock had softened but the pre-cum was flowing steadily now and I was right on the edge of cumming. The stimulation to my prostate was driving me now and it was a whole different kind of orgasm building.

Paul could tell I was close and he started pinching and pulling my nipples which escalated my stimulation even more. He then put a close pins on each of my nipples and turned up up the speed on the machine to a fairly rapid pace. Within a minute I started howling and cumming all over myself but he didn’t slow it down. The continued pounding seemed to extend my orgasm and I was delirious until he slowed it back down but never off.

As I was recovering, Paul asked if my insatiable ass had met its match and I shook my head in the affirmative. I was a little sore but the continued penetration still felt exquisite and I asked him to turn it up a little more. When he walked down to the control, I noticed a prominent bulge in his pants and told him to come and fuck my face.

He walked back up and pulled his pants down laying his hardening tool right on my lips. Paul already had a fair amount of pre-cum going too and I started by licking up every drop. When I had him nice and clean I told him give it to me slow at first since it was rather fat and didn’t want to gag. As Paul started slipping in and out, we got a good rhythm going and each time he was able to go a little deeper.

As he started entering my throat his pace picked up and I knew he wouldn’t last long. Unbeknownst to me, he had brought the machine controls with him and he started turning up the speed on my ass. Well, between the thought of having him cum in my mouth and the great pleasure my ass was receiving, I felt my orgasm cumming to the point of no return. Just then, Paul’s first volley of cum shot into my mouth and sent me over the edge.

As we both came down from our orgasms, Paul untied me. Staggering to the door naked and holding my clothes, I asked when I could come back again.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments