Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teenage Boys

14
2 Comments 2
158k Views 158k
754 words 754 words
Legendary Story
Owen was masturbating. He was a cute sixteen year old tenth grade boy with a muscular build, blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. After a long day of school there was nothing more that he enjoyed than a nice masturbation session.

He was sprawled across his bead naked and jacking off to the porn site on his laptop. He was home alone and he loved the feeling of jacking off with all the doors and windows open.

As he continued to jack off and the closer he got to cumming his strokes became increasingly faster. He started moaning as he continued to jack off. Finally as he was reaching his orgasm his cock began to throb and spurt cum everywhere.

"Fuck!" he said as cum flew all across his body and his bed. After he was done he ran his fingers across his smooth body and gently put some of his cum in his mouth. He loved the taste of the cum in his mouth and soon began to finish the rest off. After his joyful masturbation session he decided to go for a shower to clean off.

Meanwhile, Jackson a tenth grader who had just turned sixteen was just getting off the school bus and getting ready to walk home. He was an attractive high school boy, tall, cute smile, nice hair and beautiful eyes. The thing he wanted most now was just to go home and take a nice nap.

After he got home and stripped off all his clothes he climbed into bed and his eyes closed almost immediately. In the middle of his nap he got a little horny and started thinking of some of the cute girls in his class. His mind immediately went to Mary, a girl that he had a crush on, but soon the image formed into Owen.

The two boys had been friends since elementary school and they had been close ever since. Jackson had a lot of guy friends but never before did he think of doing anything sexual with any of them until now. As hard as Jackson tried he just couldn't get Owen's picture out of his head.

He began to picture Owen in the shower, with the warm water running down his soft skin.

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

It started at his long hair, and then slowly made its way down his throat and big nipples. Then coming even lower to his belly button and then finally ending at his big juicy cock.

Jackson imagined that it was at least six inches with a little bit of blonde pubic hair and huge balls that were holding lots of cum for him to drink happily. Then suddenly he woke up, realizing that he had just had a fantasy about one of his best friends. He sat in his bead pondering what his true feelings for Owen were and what exactly was going on in his mind.

At the same time Tom was just entering his house after a long day at school. The only thing that could make his day any better was a nice masturbation session. He quickly stripped off all his clothes and stood in front of the mirror admiring his body.

He was a very hot sixteen year old boy, with his tanned skin, beautiful smile and big muscles, he was every girl and boys' dream. He quickly sat on his bead and began to stroke his dick. He began thinking of boys in class that he thought were cute.

Tom was gay but he hadn't told anybody in fear of being judged. His thoughts then wandered to his friends Jackson and Owen. Man they were hot, he thought in his mind. He loved to play with his body and began doing so as he felt up and down his stomach and rubbed and pinched his nipples.

He then ran his fingers under his armpits and smelled the rich aroma that every teenage boy had after school. He began to play with his cock, pulling the foreskin up just a little and then beginning to jack off full speed. He began to wonder what it would be like to have a threesome with his friends Owen and Jackson and soon he was shooting the biggest load of cum that he had ever shot.

After he had calmed down he began to spread all the cum out on his chest. He absolutely loved the feeling. Then he settled down for a nap and hoped that he would have some sweet dreams about his friends.

Published 
Written by trees101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments