Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Secret Spot

"He lay on his tummy and held his cheeks open"

13
6 Comments 6
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Everybody loves secrets. We all have a few deep dark secrets, don't we? Come on, fess up. Most guys have tasted their own cum. Some have tasted their own pee. Most guys be they gay, straight or bi have made a feeble and frustrating attempt at auto fellatio. I remember just wanting to touch my tongue to my cock. I had to stretch my foreskin and strain to do it.

Mark, my new fuck buddy had a secret. A deep, dark, secret. It seems that Mark had played a lot with his butt hole. This led to him sticking his finger in there. Then Mark found that he wanted something else. He tried various items; carrots, candles, plunger handles. Lets face it, most of us know the "things" that are used.

None of these items seem to fill the need. They don't satisfy that empty filling, do they? My fuck bud was like most, yes Mark needed a penis. He wanted another guy to shove his cock up his ass and fuck him. Mark wanted to spread his legs and feel that moment, that wonderful moment when penetration would take place. When that ring of muscle gives way to the head of a penis and it "pops" into us. Then we wait with baited breath for our partners shaft to slide in. Our love tunnel gladly receives this intrusion into our dark secret place.

The satisfaction of being in a submissive state to another man is hard (pun intended) to describe. We yield our selves to the pleasure of our man. For the moment, we are his. We have surrendered and in so doing have declared our very confidence in our manhood by knowing that when we are done, after we have been fucked and received a deposit of nut juice in our man caves that we would still be men.

I was having a cigarette when Mark walked up to me. I threw him the pack and matches and he lit one as well. It's what guys did back in the sixty's. Smoking was a silly effort to proclaim that we had became men. So as we puffed away neither of us had to ask the other what else we wanted to do. We both started walking down the road. It was hot already and we were pretty sweaty, I found the glistening skin on Mark to be quite erotic. I knew that he would taste musky and salty and my cock was already getting stiff.

"Chuck, I need to talk about something with you." Mark stated in a low reserved voice. "It has to be a secret between us, you can't say anything, please."

Now my curiosity was up, the secret part usually means sex; sex that most folks might think was wrong. "I'm all ears Mark, hell, I let you fuck me so we have some secrets between us already," I replied.

"Well, that's what it's about... I don't know how to say this, so I'm just going to say it." Then Mark blurted out, "I need a cock in my ass. I have always dreamt of getting fucked."

Mark was beat red and his bulge had doubled in size. Mark had a boner.

By this time we had arrived at our little hide out that was surrounded by brush and trees. Mark had fucked me here a few times and he had sucked me and swallowed my cum. I had no idea that he wanted to be fucked. Now I don't mind fucking a guy, if that's what he wants. But, I would rather receive if you know what I mean. I love to suck and take that beautiful dick into my ass.

"Okay, I'll do it," I said as we undressed. "Just lay on your tummy and spread your cheeks for me." 

"What, are you just going to stick it in me?" Mark asked, seeming disappointed that there would be no other action.

"No, I will do more than that," I reassured him as I gazed at my fuck buddy.

The sun was hitting a place that it had never shone on before. Yes, Marks sexy hole was feeling the warmth of a ball of gas other than his own for the first time. I looked at Mark's secret spot, it was so sexy to me. I told him to make it wink at me, so here we were in the nude with me watching Mark flex his anus. I moved Mark's hands away from his ass cheeks and replaced them with my own. Mark was blonde and his bottom had very few fine hairs on it. I squeezed his ass cheeks. They were so soft and smooth and then I blew lightly on his butthole like I was blowing out a candle.

"Oh, god!" Mark cried as goose bumps formed on his butt.

I ran my tongue down his sweaty ass crack and kept going until I made contact with the back side of his nut sack. I ran my tongue back to his secret place, his naughty spot, his hole. I stopped there and kissed his butthole. He shivered as chills went up his spine. Then I began an assault on his anus with my tongue. I tickled it and licked it. I slurped it like an ice cream cone. My tongue ran around the rim of Mark's love tunnel over and over again.

"Please, please, just do it... please!" Marked whined.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

"I need it, come on man, do it!"

I felt like tormenting my lover so I asked what he wanted. "I want your cock!" he answered emphatically.

"Oh and just where would Mark like my cock?" I teased.

Then I tickled his boy cunt with my tongue. "I want it in me, I need it." begged Mark.

"Well, I know that feeling. When you have that emptiness and you want to be screwed, so just say it, say 'I want Chuck's penis in my boy cunt', then I will fuck you."

"I want Chuck's penis... in my boy cunt!" Mark said hastily. "Now, just fuck me!"

Being the kind soul that I am I couldn't prolong his agony. There is a certain pain one feels when they need a good fucking and they don't get it. So I moved over Mark and told him to spread out those cheeks for me Then I lined up my fuck stick with his hole.

My cock head met Mark's boy pussy and I told him to push like he had to shit. Now, I won't lie. I am not huge in my manhood department. I have about five and a half inches and am of average girth. My dick head plopped into Mark's asshole pretty easily. I waited for him to get used to the intrusion and began my decent into his bowels. Slowly I slide my shaft a little at a time and then my pubes made contact with his ass cheeks.

"How does Mark like it?" I queried. Then I humped him a little.

"I love that fucking thing!" Mark yelled. "Man, fuck my shit hole, do it hard, fuck me!!!"

I must have struck a nerve, never had I heard one get quite so excited about getting his asshole pumped with a dick. So I picked up the pace a little. I was in no hurry. Up and down I rode my fuck toy, in and out went my cock. I would nearly pull out and then slowly push it back up Mark's dirt road. I didn't want to cum, I wanted to fuck. His hole was so tight and warm and his back glistened with sweat.

Mark started to mumble, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." over and over. "I want your cum, give me your cum... shoot it into my ass." He whimpered.

I reached over and picked up Mark's white briefs and put them to my face. I put my nose and mouth in the pouch area where Mark's junk had been earlier. I sniffed and licked the white material that was stained with the evidence of a penis. They were damp from his sweaty ball sack and ass crack. This made me fuck Mark harder.

I looked at his sweaty back, his sexy shoulders and narrow waist. I could see his hairy armpits. I banged his ass furiously, "Take it! Take my cock, take my cum!!" I screamed as I shot five or six ropes out of my cock into Mark's ass. I fucked him until I went soft.

Mark cried, "Yes, thank you! Thank you for fucking me. It felt so good, so good."

I rolled over off of Mark and he turned on his side facing me. His prize seven inch penis was still hard and it was obvious that Mark had not cum. He started to stroke his cock and I reached out and grabbed his wrist, "No way Mark, you got my cum now I get yours." I ordered him.

"You want to be fucked?" Mark asked.

"No dude, well not in my ass anyway. I want you to fuck my face, deep throat me. I will lay here and you hump my mouth, real hard. Put that big hard fuck stick into my pussy face."

Mark straddled my face and I sucked his nuts for a minute and then opened my mouth to receive his prize. I savored the faint taste of piss and sweat on his cock head. I ran my tongue around his big knob. I licked his pre-cum from his dick head. Yes, I loved Mark's big penis.

Mark pushed his dick further into my oral cavity. Past my gag reflex until his musky pubes rested on my face. This was utopia, nirvana and pure bliss. Nothing, absolutely nothing could ever compare to this big, musky, hard man tool being shoved into my face.

Mark began to hump my face and his sweaty nuts flopped against my chin. I reached around and rubbed his ass. Then I ran my fingers down his now gooey crack, from there I put the middle finger from each hand into his hole. As Mark made love to my mouth, I made love to his hole.

He groaned and it turned into a shriek as what felt like gallons of his fuck juice flooded my mouth. I swallowed but could not keep up with the raging eruption from his cock.

Finally Mark gasped and his body relaxed, his wonderful penis started to deflate. I sucked it wanting every drop. It was to sensitive and he pulled it from my still cock hungry orifice.

We lay there locking lips, our tongues wrestling trading his sperm back and forth. Then we broke lip contact and both of us rolled onto our backs. We each lit a cigarette and basked in the warm sun as we lay nude, caked in our love juices holding hands.

Published 
Written by Imabadboi66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments