Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Army

"Bryce learns to worship Vincent’s ‘holy relic,’ in the army…"

6
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Friendships often flower after difficult beginnings. This was precisely what happened with Vincent Di Marco and Bryce Dingley. They could not have been more exact opposites. Vincent was five-foot-five-inches tall and looked for the most part like a stocky horse jockey.

Vincent was unconventionally good-looking. He had a darkish complexion and riveting hawk-like brown eyes, which always gave his face a somewhat stern demeanour. His nose was slightly too broad for his face but still attractive, and his lips were plump and sexy. Vincent was hairy and the dark hair all over his body was jet black.

Bryce was the complete antithesis of Vincent, and was six-foot-two tall and had a lithe body. He was blond, blue-eyed, and extremely good-looking. Bryce wasn’t arrogant per se but possessed self-assuredness, that guys like he always exude due to their beauty.

Bryce, unfortunately, also had the habit of expressing thoughtless views at times and often had to talk his way out of confrontational situations, because of this. Bryce was no fighter, unlike Vincent, who was as tough as nails. Vincent came from a rough neighbourhood and he was a thoroughbred streetfighter. Because of his size, many guys believed that they could take him on, but most came off second best.

After being inducted into the army, Vincent and Bryce not only found themselves in the same platoon but in the same barracks. Being in an environment where the alphabet ruled and because of their surnames, they occupied the bunks next to one another. Vincent was one of the last to arrive in the barracks, and after he did he placed his duffel bag on his bunk.

All the guys, including Bryce, were standing about and getting to know one another as Vincent did so. In one of his usual thoughtless moments, Bryce looked at Vincent, and said, “Fuck, bro, you’re small.”

There were stifled laughs and suppressed guffaws all round after Bryce had spoken. Vincent was slightly annoyed, but didn’t show any aggression and merely shrugged as he introduced himself.

After a hectic induction afternoon, all the guys headed off to the showers that evening. Again, Vincent was one of the last to arrive and after placing his towel over a rail turned and faced the soaped up bodies before him. Dozens of eyes now focused on his cock as he did so.

One of the ironies of life is that endowment has nothing to do with body size and Vincent was the embodiment of that point. His huge dark uncut knob dangled majestically before him, making all the other guys green with envy. Vincent then smiled as he looked at the stunned faces before him, and then pointing at his dick, he said, “Close your mouths boys, it’s not a holy relic.”

Laughter broke out all around. Next, he walked up and stood directly before Bryce. Looking down at Bryce’s very average cut cock, Vincent said, “Fuck, bro, you’re small.” Uproarious laughter followed as Bryce stood there blushing, having been taught a valuable lesson.

Over the next eight weeks, all the guys settled into army life. Bryce and Vincent also became friends and were often paired up for the sentry duties that had to be performed. A further strengthening of their budding friendship occurred in the mess hall one evening when a large guy named Rob wanted to beat Bryce up after one of his tactless comments.

Rob was a really dislikeable guy whose fingers seemed to have a permanent love affair with his nostrils. After Bryce asked him if had found anything interesting in his nose recently, Rob became very aggressive. When Vincent intervened, everyone got yet another shock when the shortest guy in the camp, after avoiding a swipe from Rob, floored Rob instantly. They all witnessed the first-hand demonstration; that dynamite does indeed come in small packages.

Although Vincent had predominantly had sex with women prior to his induction, he had enjoyed a few homosexual encounters and ‘remotely’ considered himself bisexual. Vincent, however, thought that Bryce the most beautiful golden stallion that he had ever seen, and was sure that Bryce was gay. He never pressed Bryce on the matter and given the situation they found themselves in, opted for discretion. Bryce was indeed gay but very guarded about his sexual orientation. He was also becoming fixated with Vincent but felt absolutely sure that Vincent was totally straight.

Vincent, nevertheless, had begun to think about their first-weekend leave, once their initial eight weeks of training had ended. Vincent decided that he would be patient until then, before making his move on Bryce. Vincent now began to put his plan for the seduction of Bryce in order and arranged the inexpensive accommodation where they would be staying.

Late on the Friday afternoon of the much anticipated weekend liberty, they were deposited in a nearby town. Having dropped off their stuff in the room they had rented, they made their way to the local pub. For the next couple of hours, they enjoyed their first beers in a long while.

Upon returning to their accommodation, Vincent immediately stripped and lay back naked on one of the two three-quarter beds. As Vincent lay there totally relaxed, he saw that Bryce looked a little anxious. Bryce also stripped down to his boxer shorts, and tensely sat on his bed looking at Vincent. Looking into Bryce’s uneasy eyes, Vincent finally decided to communicate what he had been holding back asking Bryce, up until then.

“Bryce, if I am wrong, forgive me… but I have a strong feeling that you’re gay,” Vincent said, softly.

Bryce just sat on the opposite bed totally gobsmacked, looking like a criminal who had been publically exposed for a crime in the communal centre of an eighteenth-century town. There was a very prolonged and uncomfortable silence as Bryce blushed, before finally nodding his head.

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

“Fuck… buddy, relax… that’s okay with me,” Vincent said, in a soothing and reassuring voice. Then, tapping on the bed next to him, he invited Bryce to move over and take a seat.

"I’m bisexual, bro,” he encouragingly stated. After allowing his words to sink in, he continued, “You are welcome to play with the holy relic,” and then after a playful sniggering pause, resumed, “you can worship it as much as you like.”

Bryce’s anxious smile began to transform into a salacious stare as he observed the magnificent cock next to him. It also didn’t escape his attention that the holy relic was rapidly stiffening and reaching well beyond Vincent’s bellybutton. Bryce’s hand was shaking as he reached out and enfolded the holy object. His fingers tingled as he handled Vincent’s incredible knob.

No longer able to hold back, Bryce slowly got to his knees next to Vincent’s bed. After Bryce’s golden head zoomed in on his prick, Vincent felt a warm sheath encasing his dick. Vincent could clearly see Bryce’s body shuddering with delight when he gently ran his fingers through Bryce’s golden bristles. Patiently, Vincent decided to give Bryce free reign.

Bryce had often dreamed about worshiping the holy relic, a term for Vincent’s cock that the entire platoon now universally used. It always amazed Bryce how blatantly everyone simply stared at Vincent’s knob. Vincent was very proud of his dick and loved all the ribbing he received because of it. Finally, Bryce’s dream was coming true.

As Bryce lovingly worshipped he was surprised to find, that after unveiling Vincent’s cock-head the skin was far lighter than Vincent’s dark knob. It was a light pink colour and intoxicatingly odorous. With his mouth in overdrive, Bryce licked, lapped, and lolled Vincent’s dick to his heart’s content. Fondling the heavily plump nutsack below the relic also added to the excitement of the situation.

Vincent had never thought of himself as attractive, and the image of an ugly dark jockey riding a stunning golden stallion flickered in his mind. He was going to love fucking this blonde stallion. After an age of pleasure, he lifted Bryce’s head off his dick, and then said, “Now I want to fuck you.”

Bryce’s eyes were swimming with lust as he nodded approvingly. As Vincent got off the bed Bryce replaced him by lying face down. Bryce had dreamed of this moment for two months. The reality of this finally happening, however, had never entered his mind. Over the past eight weeks, he had witnessed what a stud Vincent was and his perspective about men had been totally altered.

The way that Vincent had floored Rob when Bryce felt sure that he was about to get fucked-up, had impressed him beyond words. Vincent was more of a man than Bryce had ever imagined and that above all, excited him unbelievably. Naturally, Vincent’s endowment also totally captivated him.

The one thing that had always intrigued Bryce was the size of Vincent’s hands and feet. They were disproportionately large to the size of his body. As he felt Vincent’s large hands kneading his back and the uncut tube nestling over his butt cheeks, an extraordinary elation overwhelmed him.

Bryce knew that he was about to receive the fucking of his life. Vincent’s knob was like a pre-cum producing factory and he never needed to use lubrication. After his foreskin had oozed lashings of transparent gel, Vincent was sure that enough slickness had been produced for his insertion.

As Vincent’s dark Italian sausage began to nudge at Bryce’s pink paradise, Vincent sturdily commenced prodding. Bryce let out an approving wail as Vincent’s fat dick-head assailed his rose coloured pucker. An inexorable slithering followed as total infiltration took place.

With his huge knob having commandeered Bryce’s manhole, Vincent was about to embark on taking all three legs of the Triple Crown in a single night. The ‘jockey’ was now in full control and he rode his golden stallion, relentlessly. Bryce had never before scaled the heights of satisfaction he was experiencing. On and on Vincent rode his backside masterfully.

Much later, Bryce began to hyperventilate as his balls began to churn with exhilaration. Uttering gasping grunts, Bryce’s cock exploded on the sheet. After months of hopeful anticipation, Bryce’s rapture left him entirely replete. Vincent’s release followed seconds later, as he humped Bryce’s backside with frantic fervour. With their bodies melded by sweat, Vincent’s hands danced all over the ‘flanks’ of the blonde stallion beneath him.

For the rest of that night, and the following day, Bryce was put through his paces. Nothing had mentally prepared him for the incredible stamina that Vincent displayed. The diminutive jockey was the most unbelievable lover he had ever had. Bryce was tossed and turned relentlessly and pounded persistently. The control and passion Vincent demonstrated had Bryce continually snorting like a mare in season. Both of them would never again relive the sexual intensity of that weekend.

***

Although Bryce and Vincent had a few more encounters in the four remaining months of their basic training, when they went their separate ways afterward, they never again saw one another. Bryce lived his life as a gay man and Vincent eventually married and settled down to family life. The one thing they always had in common, however, is that they never forgot each another. As both sat quietly enjoying a beverage in distant parts of the world, thereafter, their partners would often ask why they had smiles on their faces.

“Oh, it’s nothing really,” they both would answer, before concluding with an apologetic laugh, “Just silly old memories from my army days.”

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments