Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The best Birthday gift.

"How Jeremy took over my body on the night of my 18th Birthday"

23
6 Comments 6
27.5k Views 27.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Here is the story of my 18th birthday, and the best time of my life.

First of all I'd like to say that is my first story I've ever written, and I hope you enjoy it.

Second of all, I'd like to add that what you are about to read is completely true in every detail, EXCEPT for the names (they have been changed). Now no one knows that I am Gay and so far I did quite a good at hiding it. Let me give you a quick visual, I am now 18 and I am tanned with longish black hair and I am in good shape since I play lacrosse.

Finally my 18th Birthday arrived, pretty much all my friends were begging me to have one huge house party. So I thought what the hell, my parents were excited about it too! Since I only turn 18 once it will have to be done. I turned 18 on the 7th of October and my "Birthday Bash" was on the same night.

(ON THE NIGHT)

People were arriving at a fast pace and I wasn't even ready! Luckily, I had my friends to help me out. I went outside and many people greeted me and wished me for my Birthday.

I got a tap on the shoulder, I turned around and Jeremy gave me the hugest Bear hug ever!

"Happy birthday mate! 18 is the age for almost anything," he said.

I chuckled and held on to him.

"Thanks man, I'm definitely excited."

This is weird why would he hug me when all his friends are standing right there, I thought to myself.

Jeremy had the school record of going through girls at a rapid pace and he had the looks and the body of a high end fashion model with dark hazel brown eyes and dark brown hair. His hug was better than all 18 years of my life.

"Go grab a drink and enjoy, I'll speak to you in a second," I said.

As probably another million guests arrived, I was mingling as much as I could, the night was perfect.

The time was now 23:30, and the party was still on at full pace. I ran inside to get some more Ice and poured it into the bucket, bringing it outside, 

Jeremy said "here let me take this, do you need and help david?"

"No, I'm fine just needed a quick refill, but thanks," I said.

"Hey by the way great party, Totally enjoying it, but I need to ask you a huge favor, I'm kind of lost on getting a ride home, and my parents are out of town tonight, may I crash here with you?" he said.

"Sure, but all my friends have taken up the spare rooms... Unless you don't mind sharing with me?" I said.

"No problem at all thanks Dav you the best."

What was I doing? I'm gay, and this guy is straight, and now he's going to sleep right next to me, what the fuck was wrong with me? What if I do something out of place!

The guests had all left, and the time was 02:45am. All my friends had all passed out. Jeremy went to my room and I was in the shower. I got back to the bedroom and he was sitting on the bed in just his Armani underwear. I had started to get a hard on and desperately tried to hide it.

"Like what you see?" Jeremy said.

"What? Ha ha you are so insane," I said.

He got up and walked slowly towards me, I was staring at him and he pulled me towards him and gave me the most passionate kiss that I've ever had.

"I've had something for you for a while now, I want you Dav, please."

He took my hand and we sat on the bed kissing for what seemed like forever, I felt is rock hard cock against mine and I put my hand into his underwear and felt his manhood and the precum on his head. We stopped kissing and we both undressed each other.

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

He got on his knees and he took my 7 inch into his mouth, my body got an intense feeling as he was sucking me nice and slowly he was taking care of me so beautifully, caressing my nipples with his fingers.

I was pushing to the point where I was about to cum. Jeremy went faster and faster and I let out a moan, my whole body was in complete ecstasy and felt like complete jelly and I ejaculated into his mouth, he swallowed it all, except with a bit running out the edge of his mouth.

"Did I prove myself?" He said with a sexy grin.

"Why yes, you did," I said I kissed him again. "My turn," I said excitedly.

I bent down and licked the tip of his head I could taste his salty pre cum and it made me want more, I was sucking on him nicely, until he told me to stand up.

"Can I fuck you Dav, only if you are okay with it, I don't want you to feel pressured or anything, it's just you make me feel amazing and I want you to feel how I feel when I'm around you," he said.

I gave him one big smile and said, "You are amazing, and I am ready for someone amazing like you."

He grinned at me and we shared another kiss.

He took out a box of condoms and a bottle of lube from his bag, I helped him with the condom. I then bent over on my bed, he stuck his lubed middle finger in my ass and my cock sprang back up again he lubed me up very well and by the end of it I Had 3 of his fingers in me. He lubed up his cock and stuck his head in my ass, it hurt (I won't lie) he asked if I was okay, I replied with a "yes".

He pushed in further and a rush ran through my body it was such and amazing feeling, he pumped his cock inside me slowly and I was easing up a bit more, He started going a little faster and I was loving every second of my anus being stretched open by him. He was amazingly good at this and the feeling of his balls slapping against me was pure bliss.

He kept going for another 2-3 minutes and then I could feel him tensing up and he exploded his whole body gave in and he fell on top of me. By now, my cock was so hard and it was full of precum. He rolled off me and smiled.

I smiled back and asked, "Could do the honors?"

He reached for a condom and He rolled it on my cock for me, He lay on his back and lifted his legs over my shoulders. I lubed us up and I entered Jeremy nice and slowly. He breathed in fast when I entered and I reassured him that it was going to be okay and told him to relax as much as possible. I pushed all the way in, and pulled out a few times slowly.

I saw that he was finally getting comfy and I started picking up speed. He was starting to enjoy this and I definitely did to! Everything about him just turned me on, the way he looked, his scent, his body and his attitude just made me want to be his slave. I was fucking him harder and harder when my balls pulled up and I cummed the most I ever had in my life.

We kissed for a few more minutes and then cleaned each other up, we both fell asleep naked together.

The next morning he explained that he had a crush on me, and that if I wanted we could give this a try.

I replied with a smile, and a sexy deep kiss. I asked him if he was gay, why he kept going on after girls?

He explained it was the combination of his parents and the peer pressure from his friends. But there is only another few months left of school and we are both attending the same college.

This is going to be fun.

Published 
Written by DavidB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments