Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss part 1 of 2

"The older Boss lusts after his younger employee..."

12
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
He is so young and handsome, I can’t keep my eyes off him. Damn, I’m his boss, ten years older. He is a ripe young man of twenty five but I craved him, desired him and I stay at work late, just to be near him. God just to smell him, so foolish I know. This young man, Paul, has become my jerk off material. His striking manly profile is embedded in my mind. He is all I can see as I dream .

My name is David, I’m single and lusting after Paul, the new guy I hired a month ago. From my office window I can see him at his desk, his manly profile in my view. I help him often, my head over his right shoulder as he glances at my face. My arms around both of his shoulders typing on his computer key board, showing him what to do correctly with the reports. God he smells amazing, whether its cologne or his own scent, I don’t know or care. All I know is it turns me on completely.

One late night, we were all alone. I was over his shoulder and I noticed him glancing at my face. I also noticed that his breathing had picked up speed. I said in a whisper still looking at the screen, “Paul, do you like my face?”

“Sor-r-ry, I c-can’t help-p it,” he stammered and stopped typing.

“That’s fine if you do, just tell me,” I said softly but he remained quiet.

I moved behind him and slowly reached around his shoulders and loosened his tie. He did nothing to stop me; his hands didn’t move from the keyboard. I slowly started to unbutton his dress shirt -- one, two then three buttons. I slid my hand inside his shirt and rubbed his smooth hairless chest. When my finger glided over one of his nipples, he grabbed my hand. “I’m not gay,” he said softly.

“Neither am I, but we can’t help who we’re attracted to, now can we?” I said. He released my hand and I continued to play with his chest as I said softly, “You feel so warm and smooth but I want more.”

“How-w muc-ch more? Damn, Mr. Jackson, everybody is watching you. They watch the way you move, so manly and sexy and they all want you. Why me?” he asked me.

I spun him around in the swivel chair he was sitting in. I smiled at him and stroked his handsome face. I lowered my face close to his, “Because I desire you, only you. May I kiss you, Paul?”

He nodded his head and I pressed my lips to his softly moaning with the contact. I pressed my thick tongue to his sweet full lips and slowly slid into his hot wet mouth. Our tongues danced softly together as he wrapped his arms around my neck. My hands found his belt and I worked to unbuckle it as our kiss grew deeper and faster. I unbutton his pants and lower his zipper while breaking the kiss and going to my knees between his legs. I buried my face in his crotch, hungry and desperate for his cock in my mouth.

“Ooh God, yes please, suck me,” Paul moaned as he grabbed handfuls of my hair and pressed my face harder into his crotch.

Yes, he was desperate for it too. My mouth found his cock hard and ready as I swallowed his thick rod whole. I could feel it in my throat and I squeezed my muscles to his surprise.

“God yes, yes, umm feels so fucking good. Please don’t stop,” he begged me.

I came up slow on his cock, my lips tight and my tongue licking his shaft left and right. Back down slow and sensual, I was making love to his sweet cock with my mouth and my hands gently gripped and rubbed his big soft hairy balls.

He tasted wonderful but I wanted his cum in my mouth. I’ve craved that taste for a month now and I needed it, so I sped up some. His pre-cum was very sweet but not enough to satisfy me. I could tell he was close. His shaft swelled, his head swelled in my mouth and I was ready for my prize. Paul pushed my head down on his shaft and held me there and then suddenly his cock erupted. One, three, five shots of sweet salty cum hit my mouth and I swallowed it all. Fuck yes so good, so creamy, so hot and delicious. I put his cock away and dressed him. Smiling and licking my lips the entire time. Yes, I got what I needed for now.

“Thank you, Paul. That was amazing,” I said as I stood.

“Boss Man, I should thank you for that wonderful blow job, Sir,” he said.

“You’re welcome, Paul, but remember, I still want more,” I said as I walk away and gathered my things for home. Next time I’ll take what I want, I thought with a smile as I headed out into the night.

Two weeks after that wonderful sweet cum drink from Paul, I had no opportunity to seduce him further. The office was hit with a huge project and now everyone was staying late to finish the job by the deadline. I can tell he wants a repeat performance too because, I had caught him glancing at me and smiling through my office window. My patience was running out so I devised a plan to get us alone.

I pulled on my suit coat and ran my hands through my hair, grabbed an empty file folder and walked out of my office. “Paul I need you in the meeting room now! Bring the Fergusons report with you... hell it’s all messed up,” I yelled stomping off to the private room.

He jumped up, slinging papers here and there in his scramble to find the report. He looked panicked, his arms filled with a jumbled up mess of paper and folders. I had to laugh to myself as I waited inside the door for him.

He came through the door all disheveled and scared as hell. I closed and locked the door behind him. As he dropped everything on the desk, I slid my arms around his waist and pressed my body against his back. “Calm down, Babe,” I whispered in his ear, “This is just an excuse to get you alone.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

I need you and I know you need me.”

“Ooh yes, I need your mouth. Your hot talented mouth, boss,” he said moving my hand down to his hard cock.

As I stroked him through his pants I whispered, “I told you I wanted more, Paul. I know you remember. I need to make love to you, Babe, slow and sweet.”

“Wha-t-t? N-no please,” he stammered as I continued to stroke his hard cock, “I’m not gay.”

“Yes, you said that before,” I whispered as I licked his ear, “You loved my mouth and you’ll love my cock even more.”

“Babe, maybe we can make a deal,” I whispered in his ear.

“Umm yes, stroke me, don’t stop. What deal? Tell me more,” he moaned out.

I turned him around in my arms and lifted him up onto the desk. I spread his legs and moved between them. I pressed my hot wet lips to his as I unbuckled his belt. Then I unbuttoned his pants and slowly unzipped the zipper to free his hard cock. As he moaned, I pulled his cock out and moved my hand up and down his pulsing shaft.

I moved my mouth back to his ear and whispered, “I want to give you the ultimate pleasure of us cumming together but I’ll wait until you beg me for my cock,” I licked and sucked his ear lope and then whispered, “When I’m finished tasting you, if you don’t beg me to make love to you, I’ll stop. That’s the deal, Paul,”

He was breathing harder as I untied his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and slid them off his shoulder. “Yes, Mr. Jackson, Ohh, Ohh,” he almost whimpered. “Yes, it’s a deal.”

I smiled knowing that he was mine as I went to my knees and removed his shoes and socks. I took his right foot in my hand, kissed the sole and then sucked each toe. Paul's feet were perfect, well-kept and smooth. I continued to suck each toe and lick the sole of his foot. When I heard him gasp, I moved over and his left foot received the same treatment. I need him naked. Totally bare ass naked, yes.

“Paul, I need those pants off,” I said, “Hold that sweet ass of yours up so I can pull them off.”

I tugged them off his hips and in seconds they were on the floor. His legs were as smooth as his chest was. I wondered if he shaved everything except his cock and balls. If he did, that would be my fantasy come true. I was getting more and more turned-on by Paul.

I took his meaty right calf in my large hand. It felt so smooth, as my mouth started its upward journey first kissing, sucking and nibbling his ankle. Then his calf, then his knee and finally his thick thigh. I was in no hurry. There was no need to rush. I just wanted to savor him and from the sounds Paul was making, he was enjoying the attention. He purred and cooed, moaning softly, “Yes, Boss.”

Then it was slowly back down the other leg. God, he is delicious, I thought as I started on the other leg. He tasted of sweat and soap. It was an intoxicating taste to me. This time at his thigh, I pushed his legs up and he relaxed back on the desk, on top of all the folders and the Fergusons report. I feasted my eyes on his sweet shaved ass and hairy balls as his hard cock jutted out of his thick bush and lay on his lower belly. Fuck yes, my perfect man. I bypassed my desire, his cock, balls and asshole and licked his sweet abs and up to his hard nipples.

“Boss, yes, ooh yes. More of everything,” he moaned. “So fucking good,” he added as I lifted his left arm and moaned deep to myself.

"Yes! Yes, he's shaved," I mumbled as I buried my face in his arm pit and that musky sweaty smell drove me wild. I sucked, licked and pressed my face into that smelly pit, my cock so fucking hard it hurt. I moved my lips to his neck and licked and sucked, he smelled so good.

“Boss you have me so ready,” Paul moaned, “Please I beg you, suck my cock.”

I smiled as I slowly moved my lips down his hairless body until my mouth reached his hard pulsing shaft. A mind of their own, my hands reached down to rub his ass. I swallowed his cock whole and my hands squeezed his sweet soft ass as my mouth and hands started working at the same time together.

“Yes umm, don’t stop,” Paul moaned softly, “Boss man, you suck me so good.”

His hands played in my hair as I my mouth slowly sucked up and down his ridged cock. My tongue worked the frenulum, the indentation on the underside of his cock where the head meets the shaft of his sweet cock as I moved my hands to play with his hairy balls. I licked his shaft, my wet tongue moving slowly up one side then down the other as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

I moved my mouth to his balls and licked them until they were sloppy wet, “Yes, that’s it,” Paul moaned. “Wash my balls with that tongue, I love that.”

I gently pulled one in my mouth and swirled my tongue all over it. I was so damn horny, I thought I would explode. I licked further down, across his taint and finally his sweet ass hole. So smooth and hairless, around and around my tongue made slow circles on his man pussy.

“Ohh God, Boss, yes... uum,” Paul whimpered. “That feels amazing. Lick my hole.”

I love eating ass and I knew it was only a matter of time before he started to beg me for more. Paul’s legs were bent and he was holding his legs up so high his knees were almost touching his ears. His head was thrown back and moving from side to side in desire. Never missing a lick, I kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned my pants. They slid off my hips and down to puddle around my ankles. Stepping out of them, I hooked my thumbs in the waist band and removed my briefs. Still licking his ass I managed to loosen my tie and unbutton my shirt. They slid down my arms to the floor, I was naked, hard and needing to up my game if I was going to make him beg for my cock.

Published 
Written by Andrew74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments