Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin and the Neighbors: Part 3

"I was hoping to introduce Ben to the joys of receiving anal sex."

17
3 Comments 3
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
After introducing Ben to Paul, we each had a few sips of our beers before Paul approached me. He pushed me back down onto the picnic table face-up, leaving my ass and legs hanging over the edge. Then he kneeled down, spread my legs, and began licking Ben’s cum off of me. Starting at my ankles, he slowly worked his way up both legs, alternating between them until he got to my ass.

I was obviously enjoying the unexpected attention, but Ben seemed to be getting into it just as much as me. Just as Paul’s tongue got to the top of my thighs I looked up to see that Ben had his cock in hand. He was staring so intently at Paul licking me clean that I don’t think he even realized that he was jerking off.

When Paul started rimming my ass I pulled my legs back to give him easy access. After a couple minutes he stood up, pulled out his cock and started to enter me. He started a slow and easy pace, which is just the way I like it. As he started picking it up some I motioned for him to look over at Ben. When he saw that Ben was stroking pretty hard he said, “Come on over here and cum in Dennis again.”

Ben replied, “Are you sure? You don’t seem to be done yet.”

Paul, always the diplomatic one said, “I’m not, but you seem to be much closer to cumming that I am and I can finish after you,” and then he pulled out of me and stepped aside.

As Ben approached I slid back on the table so that he would have to lay on top of me in a missionary position.

Ben stopped in his tracks, cock still in hand, and said, “Why did you move back? Now I have to climb up on the table.”

“Exactly” I replied, “and if you want it that bad that is what you will have to do.”

Ben stopped stroking for a minute and it was obvious that he was deep in thought. Paul seemed to be losing patience and started to walk back towards me to take his turn again. Just as Paul was about to climb up on the table, Ben stopped him and climbed up first.

Kneeling on the table, Ben slid his pants and underwear down to his knees and said, “We don’t have to kiss or anything, do we?”

“No,” I said, “but I do want you to look at me while you fuck me.”

“Okay,” he said, and slid forward until he was pushing his cock inside me.

As Ben got going, I wrapped my legs around him and dug my heels into his ass cheeks. This seemed to spur him on, so I slid my feet down to the top of his thighs, while I grabbed a cheek in each hand. His pace seemed to pick up dramatically, but I was pretty sure he wasn’t quite there. I figured I would take a chance, so I slid a finger between his cheeks and started rubbing his little star.

That did the trick. Within seconds he was pounding my ass like a teenager and cumming as hard as he ever had in his life. Unable to hold himself up any longer, he collapsed onto my chest, panting like he had just run a race.

With his breathing somewhat under control, Ben whispered in my ear, “That felt fantastic! Next time we fuck can you stick your finger in a little?”

Pulling him in close I whispered back, “Of course I will, lover. Now you know why I like it so much.”

My use of the word lover must have been a little too much for him, because he quickly got up after that.

As Ben got off of the table I looked over at Paul and said, “Where do you want me, lover?” Ben did a little double-take as I said it while he was pulling his pants back up.

Paul approached me, extending his hand, and said, “Let’s head inside to the bedroom where we will be more comfortable.”

As Paul helped me to my feet Ben said, “Okay guys, I guess I’ll see you in the morning?”

I replied to Ben, “Sure! Just come over when you get up, and if we are still in bed you can share your morning wood with us.”

Ben blushed at the comment and stuttered, “O-o-okay,” then practically ran down the path to his house.

As we walked into the cabin I told Paul of my plan to get into Ben’s ass before the weekend was over. I also told him what Ben said about slipping a finger in his ass next time we fuck. Paul thought it would be a pretty big challenge but offered, “Does it have to be your cock in his ass? Would my cock in his ass while he is fucking you work?”

Standing at the edge of the bed, I helped Paul get completely naked and then pulled him down on top of me as I lay face down. As he pushed into me I said, “Your cock in his ass might work, but your cock in my ass definitely does!”

Paul was hitting the right spot and within a couple of minutes I was cumming on the sheets and he was cumming in me. We rolled to the side with his cock still inside me while we spooned and fell fast asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and assumed that Paul was up. Climbing out of bed I soon realized that Paul was still there so I walked out to the kitchen. Ben was sitting at the table, reading the paper and sipping some coffee. “Good morning, Ben,” I stated and I headed to the coffee pot.

Ben looked up from his paper, and noticing that I was still naked said, “Wow! Do you ever put clothes on?”

After taking my first sip I replied, “Not if I can help it. But I do need to take a shower and clean up.”

“So what is on the agenda today?” Ben asked, then added, “I’m feeling quite randy this morning.”

I noticed, as I listened to Ben, that he seemed much more comfortable around me alone. So I set my cup down and walked over to him.

“Why don’t you stand up and drop those pants? I need some cream to go with my coffee,” I said. Ben just stared at me for a moment so I extended my hands and pulled him up. Whispering sexily in his ear, “When I pull down your pants, kick them off and go lay down on the couch. We are going to do what you asked me for last night.”

Ben was so excited that he whipped his pants down and off, then practically leaped to the couch. Now I was the one that was a bit shocked for a moment, but quickly recovered and followed him. I kneeled on the floor, grasped his semi-erect cock and slowly started stroking it to life with my left hand. With my right hand I started working on prying his thighs apart with very little luck.

After about a minute of trying I stopped stroking him and said, “If you want a finger in your ass you are going to have to spread those legs.” With that said he spread them enough so that I could get between them. From there it was much easier as I started stroking him again and leaned down to lick and suck his balls. As he started getting into it and relaxed, I started licking lower and he spread his legs wide.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone



Continuing to slowly stroke his cock, I started really rimming his ass and his moans told me I was doing a good job. When I thought he was ready I lubed my middle finger well. I slowly slid it into him and pulled back out, leaving just the tip inside.

Ben gushed, “God that felt fantastic!” Don’t pull it out, push it back in please!”

At his request I started pushing in and out at a nice easy pace to match the stroking of his cock. After a couple of minutes I pulled it completely out just long enough to lube up a second finger and then slowly inserted them both.

Ben’s reaction was, “Aaawww goddd!”

Knowing that he probably wouldn’t last much longer I sucked him into my mouth and started pumping his ass at a quicker pace. My timing was just right, because about thirty seconds later he started cumming and I slurped it all down.

Ben reached down, grabbed me on either side of my face and pulled me up to his, then planted a quick kiss on my lips. He then asked, “Will it hurt much if I let you fuck me?”

I replied, “I will take my time so that it doesn’t, if that's what you want.”

He said, “I really think that I will love it as much as you do. But first I need to make you some breakfast while you take that shower. What do you and Paul like?”

“I’m sure that bacon, eggs and toast will be fine for both of us. Thanks, Ben.”

Heading into the bedroom I could hear the shower going already so I snuck in and had some fun with Paul. He had heard Ben and I talking, so he knew that breakfast was in the works. So other than some heavy petting and cleaning we tried not to get each other going too much. Hopping out of the shower, we both dried off and Paul put on a t-shirt and jeans, but I opted to stay naked.

While we were eating breakfast we all decided to head to the hidden pond to get in a little nude sunbathing. While Paul cleaned up the dishes, I gathered some towels, suntan lotion and bottled water. Packing everything into a backpack, I slipped on my sneakers and we headed out.

It’s about a ten minute walk and we almost never see anyone along the way, and today was no exception. Once we arrived and laid out our towels, I removed my sneakers and fell fast asleep, face down on my towel.

I woke about thirty minutes later to the feeling of someone spreading suntan lotion on my back. I didn’t open my eyes, but just enjoyed the feeling as they slowly worked their way down my body. When they got to my ass they really started massaging my cheeks roughly, occasionally rubbing my sphincter.

Just as I started spreading my legs to allow better access, they moved on down my thighs. After a couple more minutes they had coated me nicely and pulled away, leaving me hard and in need. I tried to relax and go back to sleep but realized that it wasn’t going to happen until I came so I rolled over and opened my eyes.

Paul was face down on my left side and Ben was face down on my right; both were naked and pretending to be asleep. Knowing that I could roll on top of Paul and slip right into him for a quick pump and dump was quite tempting, but I decided that it was time for Ben to feel a cock in his ass.

I rolled on top of him and put my legs between his to spread them nice and wide. Then sliding down his back until my face was on his ass I spread his cheeks and started rimming him. Whether he was awake before or not didn’t really matter, because he was now. As he started to squirm I pushed down on his upper back with my hands and then started tongue fucking him as deep as I could.

Ben’s moaning quickly got Paul’s attention and he looked my way to see if he could join in.

I motioned for Paul to come over and pulled my tongue out of Ben’s ass long enough to whisper, “Go kneel in front of Ben with your cock close to his face, then reach back here and hold his cheeks open for me.”

Paul knew enough about breaking in newbies that you don’t force it, so he positioned his cock about twelve inches away from Ben’s mouth and then leaned over him to spread his ass for me. While Paul did that I continued to work Ben’s ass with my tongue and then slowly inserted two well lubed fingers. Working them in and out slowly I made sure to keep them well lubed.

As it got to the point where there was little resistance to two fingers I pulled out just long enough to add a third.

Ben’s moaning turned into, “Oh goddd, that feels so fucking good. Please don’t stop! Please don’t stop!”

I kept pumping my fingers in him as deep as I could for another couple of minutes and then said, “Are you ready for a cock Ben?”

He half-moaned, half-yelled, “If it continues to feel this good you can fuck me with a tree!”

With my fingers still pumping his ass I raised up and let Paul lube my cock with his tongue. It was very tempting to let him continue, but I pulled out of Paul’s mouth. I eased my fingers out of Ben and then quickly replaced them with my cock but only going in about half way. I kept pumping it in and out at the same pace, each time going a little deeper until my pelvis bumped his ass.

At that point Ben realized that it must be my cock inside him and said, in between moans, “The change from your fingers to your cock was so smooth that I didn’t even realize it till your balls bumped mine. Please keep fucking me, it feels so damn good. Now I understand why you are such a slut!”

I replied, “If you want to be a slut like me then you will have to learn to suck cock too, so get busy on Paul’s cock or I might have to pull out.” With that said, Ben pulled Paul’s cock to his mouth and started licking it all over while I kept a slow deep grinding in his ass.

It wasn’t long after that that Ben moaned rather loudly, “Oh shit, Dennis, I think I’m going to cuummm!”

His contractions were enough to put me over the edge too and I filled his virgin ass with quite a load of cum. Once his orgasm subsided he quickly got back to sucking Paul. As my cock started to shrink I eased it out of him slowly.

As Ben felt me slip out of him he pleaded, “No, don’t take it out, it feels so good.”

“I’m sorry, Ben, but it has gone soft and it will take a little while to come back to life.”

Then, turning to Paul, Ben begged, “Paul, please fuck me, please!”

Without a word Paul got behind Ben, pulled him up on his hands and knees, then slipped his cock right in and fucked him good for about ten minutes. When Ben’s cock started getting hard again, I started stroking it and he came once again, just before Paul filled his ass with hot cum.

We all collapsed on our respective towels and fell fast asleep.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments