Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Driving Exhibitionist, Part 2

"I took a leap of faith with an almost complete stranger and nearly fell in love."

13
8 Comments 8
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It was the following week, on Tuesday, when my exhibitionist loving truck driver called me back. Sam inquired, “Are you free Friday night for a little fun around 5:30?”

“I honestly didn’t think that you would call me back, but I would love to get together. Do you have any place in mind?” I asked.

Sam said, “Didn’t you say something about a lot near the highway we could meet at?”

I replied, “I certainly did. Do you have any preferences when it comes to my apparel?”

“Black stockings, high heels and nothing else,” Sam blurted out.

“I’ll see you Friday night,” I said, before hanging up the phone.

My head was spinning from the excitement. I just couldn’t believe that he actually called me back and that we were going to have some fun in his truck. This was another of my fantasies, having sex in a tractor trailer. What would be even better is if we could do it while he drove down the road for a few miles. Oh to be a truckers bitch and travel the country while being fucked.

Now back to reality. At least I was going to have sex with someone who obviously wants someone like me and that was more than enough.

I needed to pick up a few things at the store such as new stockings, razors and some baby oil. I wanted to super smooth all over for our date. I was feeling very girly about this whole thing for some reason. I guess I had never really been asked out like this before even if it was just for sex. I think I’ll get some press on nails too.

I didn’t shave again until Friday morning so that I would be super smooth all over after I did. In keeping with the girly theme that I seemed to have going I also painted my toenails.

I held off on the baby oil until I was leaving work so that I would be freshly slick and smelling nice. I put on my new stockings and press-on nails just before I left work. I slipped my regular shoes back on and hopped in my pickup to head to the lot.

I purposely took my time so that I wouldn’t be waiting too long in the lot alone. I knew from my past experiences there that others did occasionally use it for sex too and I didn’t want to be bothered by anyone else.

Pulling off the highway at the exit for the lot, you can briefly catch a glimpse of it before you complete the exit ramp. As I came around, I saw that Sam’s truck was already there so I pulled over where he couldn’t see me. I quickly removed all my clothes except for the stockings and put on some lip gloss.

Starting again towards the lot, I had my heels ready to go for the exit of my pickup. As I pulled up next to Sam’s truck it was just starting to get dark. Coming to a stop, I shut off my pickup and started to slip on my heels. I knew that I would have to hold on to the pickup and I walked over to his truck. The heels were five inch stilettos and I’ve had very little experience walking in them.

Much to my surprise, as I looked up from strapping on my heels, Sam was opening the door to give me a hand. He was standing there with his hand extended, naked from the waist down except for his sneakers. We both kinda stared at each other for a minute and as it all hit us, we started laughing hysterically.

After we both calmed down he asked, “May I walk you to my truck?”

“I would be delighted,” I replied.

I grabbed his hand and we started to make our way. Coming to an area with a few cracks in the concrete, Sam smoothly slipped his arm around my waist. Pulling me in tight to him, as he did, helped me navigate the rough areas.

All of his attentions made me realize why I was feeling so girly. I had never had anyone treat me so well as a potential lover. Usually when I was with someone it was spread your legs or open your mouth and, when they came, it was over. I think all the girly feelings were a direct result of the way he was with me, from the beginning. I was falling hard for him and we hadn’t done anything yet.

Stopping at the door to his truck, I turned to him, pulling away a little so that I could get a good look at him. Sam was just about the same height as me while I was wearing the heels and, overall, an attractive man. Looking over the rest of his body, I noticed that he had very little body hair and his cock was as hard as mine.

“Have you gotten a good look?” Sam asked and he slowly pulled me into him and kissed me. I never got a chance to answer as our kiss quickly went from gentle to very passionate. As the hungry kiss continued we both started to let our hands roam.

I noticed right away that his ass was nearly as smooth as mine with almost no hair. He started with both hands kneading my ass cheeks then moved his left hand around to my chest. When he moved one hand around front so did I and gently grasped his pulsing cock. As I grabbed his cock he slipped his right hand between my cheeks and started working a finger into my already lubed hole.

We both quickly broke the kiss as the realization that we were standing in a parking lot naked started to hit us. Sam reached up for the door handle and assisted me into the truck, with one hand under my arm and the other on my ass. Once I was in and seated, he quickly hopped in and closed the door.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

As soon as he was in the driver’s seat, I jumped on his lap and we continued making out.

Coming up for air again, I asked Sam, “How much time do we have tonight?”

In between sucking on my nipples, which feels fantastic by the way, he said, “We have all night if you want it.”

Lifting up a little to position his cock at my entrance, I moaned, “I want!” as I slid him inside.

Sam let me set the pace, which was slow and easy, as we started kissing again. After about five minutes, I needed him deeper than we could get in this position. I eased off of him and turned around, spreading his legs in the process. I grabbed the steering wheel with my left hand and reached back for his cock with my right. As soon as I felt his tip at my entrance I pushed back impaling my ass on his stiff cock.

I set a brisk pace getting him as deep as I could. While I was busy pumping his cock with my ass he was squeezing and pinching both of my nipples.

Grasping the steering wheel with both hands now, I glanced down to see how he was working my nipples. It was then that I noticed the river of pre-cum flowing from my cock and apparently so did Sam.

While I was still looking, he reached out with his right ring finger and scooped up as much as he could and brought it to my mouth. I sucked his finger hungrily and it was then that I had my first orgasm of the night. I slammed back on his cock and ground it hard as I shot cum all over the cab. As I started to collapse Sam pulled me back against him and held me close until I recovered.

Realizing that Sam did not cum I slowly eased off his cock and turned to kiss my way down. It wasn’t until now that I noticed his cock was no longer than mine, at six inches. Still, it apparently worked for me. Licking my way down his cock to his balls, I was pleasantly surprised that he was clean shaven there too.

I took my time sucking on his balls and then licking and sucking his cock. I was easily able to deep throat him and had a nice pace going in hopes of getting him to cum in my mouth. Looking up, I saw the smile on his face but not the ecstasy I was hoping for.

It was then that Sam said as if he was reading my mind, “That does feel fantastic, but I’m not going to cum until I make love to you face to face.”

As the meaning of his words slowly sunk in I released his cock and stood to kiss him. After another passionate kiss that slowly turned gentle I said, “Make love to me Sam. I want nothing more than to feel you cum inside me while we are making love.”

Sam reached back and opened the door to his sleeping compartment and I crawled in and lay down. Before he entered the compartment, he locked the truck doors and turned out the cab lights. As he started into the compartment he removed the rest of his clothes. When he was completely nude he took off my heels and then slowly peeled off my stockings, leaving me completely nude as well.

Staring down at me, Sam said, “I never thought our date would go this way but I felt an instant connection with you as soon as we met. I can’t really explain it other than to say that I have a love for you like I’ve never had with another and I really need to make love to you to see if it is real.”

Without another word, Sam started licking and sucking his way from my toes to my ass. After rimming me for a minute he pushed my legs back and slid up until his cock slid inside of me. As he slowly started pumping in and out of my ass we started passionately kissing again. While Sam was slowly picking up the pace, I wrapped my legs around his lower back to get him as deep as possible.

I can say without reservation that I have never had anyone fuck me with so much obvious need and desire. With both of my hands on the back of his head and my fingers intertwined tightly in his hair I swear I could have swallowed him whole. As his pounding reached a fever pitch I went over the edge myself and starting cumming between our bellies.

I don’t know whether it was my orgasmic contractions or his inevitable need but he started to cum. When that first shot of hot cum filled me Sam froze deep inside me but continued to pump me full of his hot juices. Feeling someone cum inside me has always been my favorite thing about being fucked, but it meant even more now with him.

Laying there intertwined with Sam still inside of me, I started feeling very emotional as we continued to kiss. Nothing was said for a few minutes and I was worried that he didn’t feel as much as I did. Deciding to lighten the mood I said, “So how long before you can go again big boy?”

Smiling at me he said, “Why don’t you come with me on my run to North Carolina and back this weekend? We can leave in the morning and be there by late afternoon and then come home Sunday.”

Still trying to keep it light as I still wasn’t sure how he felt I replied, “Well what do I get out of it?”

Sam’s come-back was, “You get to have sex with this sexy beast as much as you want. I have a packet of Viagra, but I don’t think I’ll need it.”

After kissing him hard and pushing him back into me with my heels on his ass cheeks I breathlessly replied, “You better get that cock hard again because I am going to wear it out.”

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments