Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Driving Exhibitionist, Part 5

"As our adventure continues, there are new things to try."

6
5 Comments 5
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Upon arriving at the motel, Sam hopped out of the truck to get us a room for the day. When he came back to the truck I had my heels and stockings in hand and was ready to make a naked bee-line for the room.

Opening my door, Sam asked, “Do you want me to go and get you a towel or…”

As he started talking I grabbed the key, looked at the room number and then made a naked dash for the door.

Once we were inside Sam grabbed me around the waist and started kissing me while fondling my ass like a crazed lunatic. I, of course, returned the craziness and quickly pushed him onto the bed.

Once I had him pinned down I took his cock into my mouth just long enough to coat it generously with saliva. In one quick move, I released his cock from my mouth, moved on top of him and slid it into me as far as it would go.

While I was grinding in slow circles on his extremely hard cock, I said, “It seems that my exhibitionism turns you on as much as it does me.”

In between grunts, he replied, “I don’t know why… I asked about the… towel. I knew you were… going to head for the room naked… and you’re right, it does.”

As I started to add a little up and down to my circular motion, it didn’t take long for both of us to have another orgasm. In the aftermath, I collapsed onto Sam and we lightly kissed and cuddled until we both dozed off for a while.

Waking first, I quietly slipped from the bed and headed to the bathroom, taking my stockings along with me. Filling the sink with some warm water and a little bit of soap, I gave them a thorough cleaning before letting them soak while I showered.

Using the motel supplied shampoo, soap, and razor I made sure that I was clean and smooth all over and finished up just as Sam started to wake up. I walked out of the bathroom naked with my wrung out stockings and a small bottle of lotion, that the motel generously supplied and told Sam, “It’s your turn lover.”

Sam smiled widely as he looked me up and down then replied, “Are you talking about a shower or something else?”

After laying my stockings out on the second bed so that they could dry, I lifted my left leg up on the chair. Maintaining eye contact with him, I started smearing large quantities of lotion all over my legs. Working my way up to my buttocks and then between, I turned my ass towards him just as I slipped my middle finger inside.

After slipping it in and out a few times I responded, “If you want more of this then you better get cleaned up big boy.”

Hopping up from the bed quickly, he leapt over to me and gave me a peck on the lips as his hand slid up the inside of my thigh and across my slippery hole before he bounded off to the bathroom.

As I stood there shaking from his touch, I knew that this was going to last much longer than just a weekend. After settling down, I finished covering my body in the lotion so that I was smooth and soft for our next encounter.

After Sam finished in the shower and got dressed, he gave me the truck key and headed to the front desk to return the room key. I peeked out of the room door and waited until I could see that he was on his way back to the truck. Once he was headed my way, I strutted out the door in my heels and stockings like I was in no hurry to get there.

Sam momentarily froze when he saw me but then came back to reality when there were a few truck horns going off. He started running in my direction, reaching me just as I started climbing into the truck cab and, of course, offered a hand on my ass as assistance. I paused for a moment to let him cop a feel and to show off a little more to the other truckers.

Once we were both inside the cab, I offered, “If you want to get to your destination today you better get driving or we’ll end up in your sleeper cab again.”

With that said, Sam momentarily looked longingly at my legs propped up on the dash but then started the truck and off we went.

“So what time will we get to the warehouse if we continue non-stop?” I asked.

Sam replied, “If we skip lunch and keep going we should be there about 6:30 this evening.”

“Alright, let’s shoot for that and hope that we can keep our hands off of each other for that long. It will give us that much more time tonight and tomorrow on the trip home for fun.” I suggested. Sam seemed to agree, as a broad smile crossed his face.

As we headed down the road I started to notice that there seemed to be a lot more chatter on the radio. I couldn’t really hear what the other truckers were saying because it was turned down a little low but it did seem to be much more.

I couldn’t even tell what they were saying half of the time due to their truckers' language so I asked Sam, “What are they going on about? Is there something ahead?”

After he finished chuckling, Sam told me, “They all talking about a long-legged special lady that was traveling with another trucker headed south on 95. Nobody noticed the name on the truck as they were all staring at her walking to the truck in stocking covered legs, high heels and nothing else. They are all trying to figure out who she is with.”

As he was talking I realized that it was me that they were going on about and at first I was quite overwhelmed and a little embarrassed.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

But as it all started to sink in I started to feel sexier and more feminine than ever.

Sam seemed to know what I was going through my head and offered, “I know that you are overdosing on all the attention you exhibitionist junkie, but you definitely don’t want some of these guys to find you.”

“I know, I know, but it is nice to be wanted so much and to be seen as a sexy woman. That’s what really got me going,” I replied. “What if we feed them some false info so that they stay off our trail?”

“I think that that is a great idea! That way I can keep that hot ass all to myself,” said Sam.

So for the next couple of hours, we fed bad information to the other truckers about having seen the exhibitionist slut changing trucks a few times. When asked about the truck info we always offered larger company names so that there would always be one nearby. We even said that we saw her heading north instead of south and eventually the hubbub dropped off. All the while I kept my showing off to a minimum so as not to be seen by any other truckers.

The rest of the afternoon I spent teasing Sam just enough to keep us both ready to go again the moment we had an opportunity. While I was doing just that with one leg on the dash and the other hanging over the back of my chair so that I was spread wide and fingering myself, Sam said, “You better get in the back”.

Thinking that he was pulling over to have his way with me, I quickly jumped into the sleeper to wait for his arrival. A moment later the truck stopped and Sam popped his head into the sleeper and said, “We are here sexy, so I have to go in and find out where they want the trailer. I’ll be about ten minutes.”

“Don’t be too long or I’ll have to get started without you,” I said as I lazily stroked my cock.

Sam reached in and ran a finger across my hole as I lay there with my legs spread obscenely wide. It was so unexpected that it sent shivers through me and I wanted more.

As he was stepping out of the truck I yelled, “Please hurry! I need you bad!”

In the few minutes that Sam was gone, I had worked myself into a frenzy with two fingers inside myself and alternating pinching and twisting my nipples.

When he finally got back into the truck he said, “I just need to back this trailer up to the dock so that they can unload and then reload it so sit tight.”

In my crazy horny state, I jokingly replied, “There is nothing tight back here baby and it’s getting looser by the second.”

When the truck was finally parked and I heard Sam shut down the engine, I was dangerously close to cumming and I hadn’t touched my cock. After a short exchange with the warehouse manager, Sam locked the truck door and stuck his head into the sleeper compartment. When he saw my maniacal state he quickly shed his clothes, pulled my fingers out of my hole and replaced them with his hard cock.

Within thirty seconds I was cumming all over myself and begging him to fuck me harder and faster. It seemed that my orgasm only made me need it more and I was begging like a bitch in heat for all that he had.

This was not making love but straight up fucking and I let him know by telling him, “Fuck me like a whore… pound that ass like you’re paying for it…”

Moments later he was cumming too and as he filled me with his cum I was close to another orgasm and told him so.

After he squirted his last bit of cum into my ass he slid down my cum covered belly and quickly engulfed my cock while sliding three fingers into me.

I was right on the edge but needed a little more so I said, “Add another finger to that sloppy hole baby!”

Unbeknownst to me, he not only added a fourth but also tucked his thumb in as well which did the job.

When my orgasm started to ebb I said, “It seems that fourth finger did the trick.”

Sam replied, “It took a little more than that. My whole hand is in your ass, sexy. This is the first time I’ve ever fisted someone.”

Of all the things that ran through my demented mind the only thing that I could think to say was, “Can you take a picture with your phone? I’ve never had a whole hand in my ass before.”

After we both laughed about that for a minute he said, “If you really want that picture I think I can reach my phone in the pocket of my pants if you slide this way a little.”

Giggling like a couple of little kids, we finagled ourselves around until he hooked his big toe into a belt loop in his pants. Lifting them up I grabbed them and he took out his phone. We must have taken fifty pictures of us posing with his hand inside me to his wrist. When it came time to remove it he took his time and licked around the area constantly to ease the pain.

In the aftermath, we snuggled and kissed and I admitted that I wouldn’t be able to live without him. Sam, in turn, professed his love for my nymphomaniac ways and hoped that I would never get tired of fucking on the road. When we heard a knock on the cab door, Sam pulled on his pants and shirt and went out to talk to the manager.

Once he was done, he poked his head back into the sleeper and said, “We are filled up and ready to go again. Why don’t you take a nap while I drive.”

As I nodded an affirmative, I started to doze and suddenly realized that our adventure wasn’t over yet.

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments