Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fitment Centre

"A straight guy from my tyre fitment centre's girlfriend chucks him out…"

8
4 Comments 4
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

If you ever met a shit magnet where tyres were concerned, well that would be me! I spent my life at my local tyre shop, replacing or fixing tyres. Truthfully, I mostly had myself to blame because I was rather careless when it came to driving. I constantly hit potholes or strangely placed curbs. I practically had shares in my local tyre fitment centre and everyone began laughing when I entered the premises. The guy that invariably took care of me was Russ. He always dumped whoever he is busy with on another technician and attended to me.

Russ was a really nice guy. You would never call him good looking, but he has indescribable charm. He stood five-feet-eleven tall, was lanky and somewhat dorky. He had puppy dog eyes and a goofy smile, which made it clear that he wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer.

All the workers at the fitment centre wore two-piece company overalls, with short jackets that extend an inch or two over the top of their trousers. Tradesmen’s cracks and garden paths were therefore in abundance when visiting the centre, which was a total delight for me.

Russ above all had four characteristics, actually let’s make those five features that always intrigue me. His huge hands and feet are disproportionate to his body size and should’ve belonged to a much larger man. Russ’ hands, given his work, were grubby with beautiful broad fingers. I always got an erection when we shook hands. The fifth feature was purely in my imagination, but if the mound in front of his trousers was anything to go by, it must have been be of epic proportions. I always had a really difficult time not blatantly staring at the bulge.

When I acquired my vehicle I took a chance by placing a gay flag sticker on my rear bumper. I did so with trepidation initially, but in retrospect was very pleased that I did. Happily, nobody tried to kill me subsequently and although I received a few dirty looks in traffic, I also had a few very successful encounters thereafter. Everyone knew I was gay. Russ, however, never appeared concerned by this. In fact, on every visit to the centre, I always got a man-hug from him.

Having again fucked-up a tyre late one afternoon, I phoned Russ to inquire whether they had my tyre size in stock. Luckily they did. After informing him that I would be around first thing the following morning, he asked where I lived. Russ then offered to stop by my house later and collect the tyre, so that it would be fixed for me early the following morning when I passed by to work.

At six Russ arrived at my home wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The offending tyre and rim were summarily placed on his pick-up. I offered him a beer, which he gladly accepted. Once comfortable, it soon became clear that he was in no hurry to leave. Two beers later he received a call which he took outside. It was clear that the conversation he was having was not amicable. After several minutes, somewhat flustered, he re-joined me in the lounge. It appeared that he was having problems with his girlfriend and that things weren’t going too well in their relationship.

He didn’t elaborate too much, but it appeared that the troubles were emanating from their bedroom. I was starving at this point and I offered him supper, which he happily accepted.

Russ surprised me during the evening and wasn’t nearly a dim as I had anticipated. He had a sharp mind and astutely took in everything I told him about my work. My work as an investment advisor seemed to fascinate him. By ten I offered him the bed in my spare bedroom for the night, because he had consumed far too many beers to drive home. After accepting my offer he sent his girlfriend an SMS and shortly we were in our respective bedrooms, sound asleep. Early the following morning I made breakfast for us, after which he left for work.

At around five-thirty the following afternoon I was stunned when Russ again pulled up at my home. His girlfriend had thrown him out and he had nowhere to go. Fully prepared to sleep in his vehicle in my garage, he begged me to help him out. I assured him that sleeping in his vehicle was not necessary and helped him carry his two suitcases into the spare room. I also informed him that he was welcome to stay for the next few days, until he could sort himself out. He offered to pay me for his accommodation but I rejected the offer out of hand.

That evening after dinner, he told me about the difficulties that had caused the bust-up with his girlfriend. In fact, there were two problems. Firstly, he was over-endowed, which was a source of discomfort for his girlfriend. The second problem was an even bigger issue with her and totally flabbergasted me. Apparently, some men have a condition that is virtually untreatable. It was more common with circumcised men like him, but could also occur with uncut guys. His cock-head had rough skin around the top of the glans ridge, which caused an uncomfortable scratching effect in woman’s vaginas. His girlfriend had always insisted that he wear a condom because of this, which he hated.

Having seen two dermatologists, they informed him that these ridges could be frozen off, but that they would always reoccur. This wasn’t a social disease but just one of those peculiar realities of life. To make matters worse the ridges were referred to as cysts, which really freaked him out. The term seemed so negative and sent his girlfriend into a state of panic when he was stupid enough to mention this to her. Resultantly, their sex life had almost ground to a halt due to this. Russ was almost tearful as he concluded his story.

Nonplussed, I did not know what to say. He then offered to show me the offending condition. I agreed to take a look somewhat flummoxed, but extremely intrigued. Whipping out his dick, I was presented with the most magnificent appendages I had ever seen. It was fucking splendid! It was one of those dicks that taper to either end, with a very broad mid-section. I had never seen such a majestic knob. The exposure of the bulge I had always ogled surpassed all my wildest dreams. To my way of thinking, any woman would be totally blessed to have this extra-large fillet of beef stuck up her pussy. I was then invited to run my finger along the offensive crest and did so shaking like a leaf. Truthfully, I couldn’t see what the fuss was all about and told him so. It really wasn’t all that rough.

Having no knowledge of vaginas and their sensitivity, I would happily have had his cock stuck up my arse. I felt like mentioning this fact, however, thought it might be inappropriate. Regrettably, his rod of wonder was soon replaced in his jeans. I was tempted to ask if I could offer a second opinion, but refrained from doing so. After a few more beers we retired to our bedrooms for the night.

I always visited local gay haunts on Friday and Saturday evenings, hoping to get lucky. As the following day was a Friday, I pondered how I could extricate myself from Russ the following evening. I didn’t mind helping the guy out, but wasn’t going to relinquish my weekly pleasures by being Mr Nice-guy. I figured that I would simply tell him that I had been invited out by a friend after making his meal that evening.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

I left Russ watching television at nine and made my way to the local pub. As the place started filling up I eyed a few possible prospects. It was a good night for me and at eleven, ‘Garth’ and I headed back to my home. I was worried about encountering Russ upon my return, but figured that as it was my home, he would have to conform to my lifestyle. Fortunately, Russ had already gone to bed and Garth and I kept the sound effects from my room down to a minimum. I was again was able to avoid Russ the following morning, after he left for work very early. Thank goodness I didn’t have to work on Saturdays!

Garth left after breakfast the following morning and by one-thirty Russ returned from work. After lunch, we sat in the lounge watching television. Seated on the sofa next to me and having removed his socks and shoes, I finally got a look at Russ’ magnificent feet. He asked if I would mind him putting his feet on the couch next to me and of course, I had no problem with that.

Bemoaning the fact that he had been on his feet all morning, I offered to massage Russ’ feet for him. I retrieved foot balm from the bathroom and began rubbing his feet. With a glint in his eyes, Russ then asked if I had a good time the previous evening. Truthfully, Garth had been disappointing so I simply shook my head negatively. Out of the blue, he told me about a relationship he had with a boy who had lived next door to him, when he was still in school. It had lasted for two years before the guy went to college.

Shocked, I asked about the level of intimacy that they had experienced. Russ told me that they had gone all the way and that the neighbour had loved being fucked by him. Apparently, both of them had also begun dating and sleeping with girls, while they continued their encounters. Once the neighbour left for college, Russ had simply fallen into a heterosexual routine. The last he heard, the neighbour had married and become a father. When I asked if he had enjoyed sex with the boy next door, he shrugged, and then said that to date; the sex with his neighbour had been the best sex he had ever had. Laughing he concluded, “Women are just too full of shit!”

By now I was massaging up as far as his jeans would allow. Getting off the sofa he removed his jeans, before resuming his former position on the couch. After a short while, my hands had passed his knees and I began working on his thighs. After pulling his t-shirt off, he placed two cushions against the armrest of the couch and reclined. The bulge in his underpants began to expand obscenely as my hands reach the top of his thighs. There was a horny look in his eyes, as he lifted his backside and slipped his underpants off. His cock was huge!

“Why don’t you also get more comfortable?” he asked. I immediately conformed to his request and pulled my t-shirt and shorts off.

Resuming my position with his legs over my lap, I began to play with his third forearm. “Fuck me, how big is this thing?” I asked.

“A foot long,” he answered. No longer able to restrain myself I got to my knees next to the couch and zeroed in on his crotch. I first sniffed the fantastic aroma of his genitals, as my face danced in his bushy mane. With his legs wide apart my tongue caressed his floppy balls, as my right hand caressed his flagpole. Oo’s and ah’s dripped lazily from his parted lips. Moving to and fro, I took turns suckling each of his plum sized balls.

Encouraging Russ to lift his legs further, my lips began moving south towards his pucker. My nose began buzzing around the fuzz surrounding his tight balloon knot, before I hungrily began to slurp upon it. Gasping groans of pleasure now replaced his earlier whimpers as he pushed his backside into my face encouraging further incursion. Finally wriggling his hips he forewarned me of his impending eruption. I hastily moved up and encased his dick-head in my mouth. Moments later, I was savouring the honey that flowed from his knob.

After our session, Russ lifted us up and pushing my body backward placed two cushions behind me on the opposite armrest. Opening my legs he lowered his body onto me and began passionately kissing me.

As he lifted his head a while later, I said, “Your ex, must be the dumbest fucking bitch in the world.”

Smiling he asked, “So you like me?”

Nodding, I replied, “Big time.”

Moving his body downward my cock was soon encased by the warm embrace of his mouth. Russ was an unbelievable cock-sucker and I groaned as he went to town on my dick. All the excitement was too much for me and I unloaded within a minute.

After we had regained our composure, Russ suggested we move through to my bedroom. We resumed our oral tussling as he got on top of me. He was a sensational kisser and after a long and leisurely necking session, he asked me to turn on my stomach. He began kissing and gently licking me all over my back. It was the most erotic sensation I had ever experienced.

Finally, pushing my legs apart he started his anal invasion stating, “Just tell me when it hurts too much.”

“I don’t care if it kills me, don’t even think of stopping,” I answered. The prodding was very gentle at first, but as his intensity increased the head of his cock began breaking through.

There was a very slight scratching sensation when his cockhead entered, but the momentary discomfort was soon gone as his cock began its marathon. Nudging inch by inch, he patiently poked and jabbed, opening me up. The monstrous midsection of his dick began to widen my hole as his incessant invasion continued. An overwhelming feeling of fullness began to overcome me and when he finally bottomed out, I was practically writhing with pleasure. Russ now started a gentle rocking motion as his hips came to life. With his torso supported on straight arms, my backside was taken to a level of satisfaction I had never known before.

With his body closing in on my back Russ caressed my arms with his huge hands, as his dick relentlessly speared my butt-hole. His rhythm was steady but insistent, and my pleasure escalated by the second. Hoping that this would last a long time I was rewarded handsomely. Russ really took his time and our fucking continued for another thirty minutes. When he finally erupted into me I felt like I was visiting the fabled Garden of Eden. Lifting up after our session a smile of satisfaction adorned his face, as Russ observed the pool of cum I had spewed on my sheets.

Moving back to the lounge we had a few beers before I got supper underway. After dinner, we watched a movie. When we got to bed Russ surprised me by asking me to penetrate him. I did my very best to replicate his earlier stellar performance and was told I did very well. Exhausted we were soon asleep afterward.

Most of Sunday was spent in and out of the bedroom and the pleasure of the previous day was repeated over and over again.

***

After six months Russ is still living with me. From my point of view, I am very happy with our relationship. In addition, my tyre dilemmas are now costing me a lot less.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments