Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Forest Ranger

"Two campers find out there are penalties for breaking the law."

28
6 Comments 6
21.5k Views 21.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Rick had been a Ranger with the United States Forest Service for fifteen years – ever since leaving the army. He had fulfilled many functions, from teaching kids about park conservation to fighting fires, but this month had been one of his least favorites. They were in the middle of fire season and depended heavily on the volunteer fire lookouts that staffed the fire towers. However, there was some kind of bug going around and one volunteer after another had been knocked out of commission. Ranger Rick had been pressed into service filling in as a lookout time and again.

This afternoon he was up in a lookout tower, doing his job, but bored to death. And there was another problem; he had a constant hard-on. He couldn’t keep from squeezing it through his pants. Of course he could pull it out and beat off, but he’d done that twice today already. It didn’t seem to help. He needed sex, pure and simple. He was thinking if he didn’t get out of here soon and back to civilization he was going to have to trap a deer and fuck it.

While gazing into the distance he absent mindedly ran his hand up and down the ample length of his dick, pausing to squeeze it again and again. Suddenly something caught his eye. He reached for his binoculars and focused on what he had thought he had seen. There it was – a definite column of smoke. Some damn fool had lit a fire; because of the time of day, probably a campfire. The idiots were likely to burn down the whole fuckin’ forest.

****** 

Mike and Jake had driven into the forest, parked in a turnoff from the paved road and had hiked, or more accurately tramped, until they had found this clearing. It seemed the perfect place to set up camp. They weren’t here to hunt or explore. It was simply a weekend to get away from their daily life and spend time together. They’d unloaded their backpacks, pitched their tent and gathered branches to build a fire before the sun set and cast them in darkness.

They had brought a cooler loaded with a few things to eat and a lot of beers. The beers had been opened before any of the other chores had been begun. Now they were on their fifth beer, the fire was lit and they had settled down around it to roast some hot dogs impaled on sticks.

Jake said, “You know, this was the best idea ever. Every guy needs to get away from the wife every once in a while.

Mike chuckled. “You got that right. They’re great when you need them, but we guys have to be on our own now and then. It’s called male bonding.”

Jake smiled. “Yeah, I like bonding with you.”

“Don’t I know it,” Mike smiled back. “Want another beer?”

They had met as juniors in college and had been best friends ever since. They double dated through several girlfriends, had been each other’s best man, their wives had had to accept each other as friends. Holidays, weekends and nights out were spent together. They often went to baseball and basketball games together, with or without their wives, so getting away for a couple of days shouldn’t have been necessary. Not necessary, but certainly fun.

Mike pulled his hot dog from the fire and held it up. “You know what this reminds me of? What we did in the den when we were watching the Super Bowl last January.”

Jake grinned. “That was insane. We coulda been caught. Man, were we drunk. We were nuts.”

“The only thing nuts were mine when they were in your mouth.” Mike fell back laughing, almost dropping his hot dog. He recovered for a moment. “And you weren’t so drunk you didn’t do a good job sucking my cock.” He broke up again.

Jake pulled a stick out of the fire and threw it at Mike. “Hey, as I remember it you did a pretty good job sucking mine - that is for an amateur. But we’d better stop talking about this shit. I’m getting a boner.”

Mike said, “Why stop? My cock’s been hard.” He took a swig of his beer and said, “Hey Jake, take it out and let me see it again, why doncha?” Jake hesitated. “Come on, man. Do it. It’s not like I never seen it.”

Jake shrugged and unzipped his pants, pulling his erect cock out. “Well, why don’t you do the same. I want to see yours again too.”

Mike stood up and undid his pants, pushing them and his boxers down to his ankles and kicked them off. He sat back down on top of them. He held his cock as he looked at Jake’s. “God, Jake, it’s bigger than I remembered it.”

Jake was staring at Mike’s cock, licking his lips. “But it isn’t as big as yours, dude.”

Mike looked down at his cock he was holding at the base. “No, I’m not bigger I don’t think. They’re just, you know, different. And yours looks good.”

He crawled on his hands and knees over to Jake, ignoring the twigs and pebbles. He leaned down and stuck his tongue out and licked the head of Jake’s cock, then opened his mouth wide and went down until the head hit the back of his throat. He closed his mouth around it and stayed there for five long seconds and then slid up slowly, feeling it with his tongue.

Jake gasped and grabbed Mike’s head, saying, “Gawd Mike, that’s awesome. Let me suck yours too.”

Mike took his mouth off Jake’s cock and looked up at him. “Yeah, it’s delicious, just like I remember. I must not have been too drunk after all. Here, do me.”

Jake pushed him back so he fell on his butt. “Let me at it.”

******

Ranger Rick had found their parked car and had a good idea where they had gone. He knew these paths and where they led. He saw the fire flickering through the trees and as he got nearer picked up on their conversation. He stopped as he got to the edge of the clearing and watched. After Jake had sucked Mike’s dick for a few minutes he slid his mouth down the underside of it and began sucking mike’s balls.

Mike lay on his back jacking his cock and said, “Jake that feels so fuckin’ good. Suck them hard.”

After another couple of minutes he said, “Jake buddy, I’m hungry for your cock. Let’s get naked and suck each other.”

Jake jumped up and stripped off his jeans, briefs and T-shirt. Mike sat up and pulled his T off over his head. He said, “Get the blanket out of the tent. These leaves are poking into my ass.”

Jake got the blanket and spread it on the ground. Mike moved over on it and Jake said, “I want to poke my tongue into your ass.”

Mike grinned. “Yeah? Come on down, then.”

Jake dropped onto the blanket. Mike lay on his back again and reached for Jake’s hand, pulling him over and guiding him so Jake was over him on his hands and knees, facing the other way. Mike reached up and began slowly jacking his cock, then put his hands on Jake’s butt and pulled him down, taking his cock in his mouth. Jake pushed it down until Mike gagged and pushed him up.

Jake said, “Sorry.”

Mike said, “I told you it was fuckin’ big. Fuck my mouth, but don’t try to choke me.”

Jake put his cock back in Mike’s mouth and took Mike’s cock in his, deliriously enjoying the taste and feel of it, and the slightly musty odor arising from Mike’s crotch. He loved sucking Mike’s big balls and would alternate between sucking his cock, licking it up and down and then going back to his balls. He pulled his balls up and licked between his legs where the intoxicating smell was coming from.

Mike was enjoying Jake fucking his mouth and found he could take more of it down his throat than he had done at first. He took his hand away from his pelvis and moved it to Jake’s ass, running his fingers up and down Jake’s ass crack, fingering his ass hole and trying to stick his finger in, but it was too tight.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

He remembered what Jake had said and let Jake’s cock pop out of his mouth and stretched so he could raise his head and licked Jake’s asshole. He darted his tongue around it and tried to push it in. He had never thought before of licking an asshole, but he was loving it.

Ranger Rick had seen enough. His dick was so hard it hurt. It was pushing against his pants leg so hard the seat of his pants was cutting into his ass-crack.

He pushed through the bushes and walked into the clearing. Jake heard him and with his mouth still on Mike’s cock he looked up at Ranger Rick. Mike had heard him too, but didn’t know what it was he had heard.

Ranger Rick said, “Don’t you two idiots know you can’t build a camp fire in a National forest? And I’m not sure you can legally suck cock here, either.”

Jake had let Mike’s cock slip out of his mouth, but was too stunned to move. Mike pushed him off so he rolled to one side as Mike sat up and turned to look at Ranger Rick. Jake sat up and looked at the outline of Ranger Rick’s huge dick straining against the confines of his pants.

He said, “Shit Mike, his cock is even bigger than yours.”

Mike had already noticed. It would have been impossible not to.

Ranger Rick said, “You guys want to see it?” But he knew the answer. He had already unzipped his pants and pulled it out. “There you go, if you like sucking cock so much, see how you like this one.”

Jake and Mike both scrambled over to the edge of the blanket and together started licking his dick from every angle. Ranger Rick unbuckled his belt, unhooked his pants and let them drop to his ankles. He had to push their heads away so he could push down his boxers. They dove back in and Jake started licking and sucking on Ranger Rick’s ball sack. Mike was slobbering all over Ranger Rick’s patch of pubic hair.

Ranger Rick unbuttoned and pulled off his shirt, exposing his body that was in tip-top shape. He rasped, “You guys probably don’t even have a license to camp here. You’re in a shit-load of trouble unless you do just as I say.”

Mike looked up at him and actually said, “Yes sir.”

Ranger Rick said, “You boys, ya like eatin’ assholes, so eat this one.”

He put one work-boot clad foot on top of the cooler and spread his ass cheeks. Mike moved around and inhaled the sweaty smell coming from between Ranger Rick’s legs. Sweat had been running down his ass crack all afternoon. Mike dove in, smashing his face into that sweat-smelling crack, licking his tongue up and down it. Never in his life would he have imagined what he was doing this night.

Jake took advantage of Ranger Rick’s liberated dick to capture it in his mouth. He had to stretch his mouth wide to get it in, and he could only go down about three fourths of the way. He really wanted to bury his nose in that thick patch of hair. After sucking cock for several minutes he’d lick down and rub his face in the hair, inhaling deeply, then lick back up and suck some more.

Ranger Rick reached back and grabbed a fistful of Mike’s hair, pulling him up. He said, “Go over there and hug that tree. That’s right, put your arms around it and hug it. Now you,” he roughly pulled Jake onto his feet, “come here and get behind him. No…here. Now you’re going to shove your dick up his ass and fuck him. Oh, yes you are. Don’t you let go of that tree.”

Mike said, “Sir, I’ve never been fucked before. I don’t think I can take his fat cock.”

“Oh, you’re gonna take it, alright. You boy, get down there and lick his asshole good. You said earlier you wanted to do that, so do it. Yeah, spread his cheeks so you can get in there. Get it good and wet so your dick can slip in there real easy like. And you, don’t let go of that tree. You ain’t gotta spread your cheeks. I know it feels good, but he can do it on his own.”

After several minutes he said, “Okay boy, come on up here and fuck the shit outta your asshole buddy. Stick that big dick of yours all the way in. All the way. I don’t wanna see any daylight ‘tween you and him. Yeah, you stick your ass out so he can get in better. That’s the way.”

Ranger Rick walked around behind Jake and held his dick pointing up. He hawked up a big gob of spit and let it drool down, coating his dick.

Jake said, “Gawd, Mike, your ass feels fantastic. I never felt anything like it before. It’s hot and tight. How’s it feel for you?”

Mike had his eyes clinched tight. “It hurts like hell. You’re too fuckin’ big, but shit, I love it. Fuck me harder.”

Ranger Rick put one hand on Jake’s back, pushing hard so he was plastered against Mike’s back and with the other hand guided his dick to Jake’s shit hole.

Jake suddenly realized what was about to happen and yelled, “No! For God's sake, no! You'll split me open!"

Ranger Rick hissed, “Shut the fuck up. You’ll wake up the birds and the bears. You’re fuckin’ your buddy, and you’re gettin’ fucked.”

He shoved his cock in with one hard thrust all the way till his pelvis hit Jake’s butt. Jake yelled, splitting Mike’s ear. Ranger Rick slapped his hand over Jake’s mouth and pulled his dick almost all the way out and rammed it back in, repeating the movement over and over. With each thrust he forced Jake’s cock to jam up Mike’s fuck chute.

With each jab Mike grunted out, “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” He wasn’t aware of the rough bark of the tree scraping his face and chest.

Ranger Rick stopped covering Jake’s mouth and with both hands firmly gripped his waist, pounding his ass harder and faster until he was panting for breath.

Jake couldn’t say a word. With each thrust he only made a sound of the breath being knocked out of him, and a moan after he sucked air back into his lungs. He grabbed hold of Mike’s cock and jacked him as furiously as he was being fucked.

Ranger Rick said loudly, “I’m gonna cum in your ass. I’m gonna fill your guts with my cum. Get ready. Here it comes. Oh yeah, I’m cummming!”

Since he had beat off twice earlier in the day, it was unreal how much cum shot from his dick, spurt after spurt, four, five, six times.

Jake felt the cum shoot in his innards and squirt out of his ass, running down his balls. He managed to find the breath to yell into Mike’s ear, “Oh, gawd, I’m cuming too!”

Mike felt the same sensation Jake had just felt as Jake’s cum coated the inside of his colon and dripped out of his stretched asshole. In a chain reaction he felt the cum rushing up his cock and splatter on the bark of the tree, some clinging and some oozing down toward the ground. He was too exhausted to yell anything.

Ranger Rick pulled his cock out of Jake’s abused ass and walked over to where their clothes were. He picked up Jake’s briefs and used them to wipe the residue of cum and ass juice off his still half hard dick and then pulled on his boxers, pants and shirt, not bothering to button it up or tuck the tail in. He zipped up and buckled his belt.

Jake’s cock had gone soft and slipped out of Mike’s asshole. Mike let go of the tree and felt for the first time how his face and chest burned from the scraping. How was he going to explain that to his wife? They both turned and watched Ranger Rick without saying anything, not sure what was going to happen next.

Ranger Rick gathered up their clothes and said, “You boys can go back to sucking each other’s cocks, if you got anymore cum left to suck out. A cold tongue on your asshole might feel good too, but you’ll probably want to wipe off first. I’m takin’ these clothes. You can come up to my cabin in the mornin’ and get ‘em. We ain’t finished yet.” He looked at Mike. “I ain’t fucked you yet. And for god’s sake, piss on that fire and put it out.”

He turned and headed back to his truck. They stood silently and watched him go.

Mike was standing just behind Jake. He put his hand on Jake’s ass and quietly said, “And I ain’t fucked you yet, neither.”

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments