Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Neighbour, Part Five

"Tobin makes a new friend"

10
6 Comments 6
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The next few weeks alternated for Tobin between glorious, delirious sex with Jimmy, and interminable, impatient waiting. Jimmy decreed that they should get together once a week, or twice at the most, always just after Tobin finished school, so that he’d have cover. Tobin understood the logic of Jimmy’s caution, but in the war between his brain and his cock? Well, the days between trysts were worse than when he’d first discovered masturbation. His mind was full of Jimmy, Jimmy’s body, his massive chest and shoulders, his tree-trunk thighs, his breath-catchingly taut ass.

And his cock. Above all else, his cock. As he drifted off to sleep at night, Tobin traced its contours in his mind, feeling the ghost of its hard girth in his hand, the ridges of its veins under his tongue, the taste of his precum, the way it twitched in his mouth when he massaged Jimmy’s sphincter with his finger. It took him two meetings before he could deepthroat him, and after that he wanted to do little else. In their second meeting at the condo, Jimmy introduced him to rimming, and the feel of the man’s tongue feathering its way around his ass pucker nearly made him cum spontaneously. He fucked Jimmy again, but more importantly, Jimmy fucked him again—he fucked him slow and tenderly, kissing him deeply as he twisted his cock inside him; fucked him hard and rough from behind, finally, at Tobin’s plea, calling him a whore and cockslut (but only when Tobin agreed to blandish him with the same insults when they flip-fucked); and he lay back, his arms behind his head, as Tobin rode his cock with wanton abandon. Tobin dreamed of Jimmy’s cock in his ass by day and night. On their off days, he was often tempted to go to the condo and pleasure himself with the various toys Jimmy had left there for him… but somehow that seemed like a defeat, when he knew that in only a few days he would again have the real thing.

And Jimmy taught him other things too, taught him the practicalities of gay sex—of hygiene and safety, forewarning him of the dodgy characters he was likely to meet when finally he ventured out of the closet. It was, Tobin came to realize, an apprenticeship of the most pleasurable kind… and he took pleasure in knowing that, when the time came, he would be an experienced and accomplished lover.

Certainly, Jimmy praised his talents. Tobin might have been skeptical, thinking the man was just being encouraging, but he soon understood how he could make this man—this man who was a mountain of muscle—helpless beneath his touch. How he could make him beg, could tease him to the point of desperation before finally relenting and granting him his ecstatic orgasm—in his hand, in his mouth, in his ass.

Of course, he only learned how to do these things from Jimmy’s example.

When they lay together in post-coital exhaustion, Jimmy would ask him about school, his friends, his life—with a recurring topic being the question of when he planned to come out to his family and friends. He wasn’t prodding him, but Tobin sensed it was an important thing to Jimmy—he was concerned for Tobin, and knew what a big deal it would be, even in the loving and accepting world in which he lived.

Underneath Jimmy’s questions, Tobin sensed, was Jimmy’s concern that he not get too attached—that he eventually find himself a more age-appropriate boyfriend. He always smiled inwardly when Jimmy asked about the boys at his school—who was out? Who did he suspect might be gay?—knowing that the big man was leading him to think about his own next step. He was often tempted to tell him not to worry… that he knew this was a temporary arrangement, and that however mind-blowing the sex, Jimmy was not a man to settle down. Sooner or later, he’d want a lover more to his usual tastes. The knowledge made Tobin a little sad, but he knew the terms of their relationship. He also knew that one day they’d part ways, but that there would always be the occasional reunion in the future when he'd reacquaint himself with the taste of Jimmy’s cum.

He thought about saying as much… and maybe he eventually would, but for the time being he was loving their trysts too much, and didn’t want to say anything that would signal the beginning of the end.

Besides… he did have his eyes on a boy at school.

Trevor Mann was in his grade, a dark-haired biracial boy with caramel eyes and a pair of delectable lips. He was both an athlete and a nerd, a football player good enough to make the team but not so good as to have any scholarship hopes, and was also on the debating team and a member of the chess club. His looks made all the girls swoon. He’d had a handful of girlfriends, none of whom lasted long with him; some time after his own awakening looking out the window at Jimmy, Tobin had started to notice Trevor noticing him. At first he thought nothing of it—either telling himself he was imagining things, or else too consumed with his obsession with Jimmy—but once he’d embarked on his sexual odyssey and could pay closer attention to the mundane, it had become unmistakable.

He liked Trevor—they were friendly without being friends, as they moved in different circles. But once Tobin arrived at the point where it was clear Jimmy was concerned about him eventually moving on, he looked at Trevor with new eyes.

And for the first time in a long time, his masturbatory fantasies—or some of them, at least—involved someone other than Jimmy Ruiz.

In early March, his parents left for a week to visit family in another part of the country. Tobin had been looking forward to their absence with something resembling an ache, anticipating what he could do with Jimmy. But as the week approached, he thought that some private time with Trevor might be in order. A few days before his parents were scheduled to fly out, he found Trevor in the library.

“Hey,” he greeted him, sitting down across from him.

“Hey,” Trevor replied, surprised but obviously pleased. “What’s up?”

“Nothing much. Just wondered if you wanted to hang out some time.”

Trevor coloured slightly. “Uh… sure. Yeah. What were you thinking?”

Tobin shrugged. “You know. Pizza, watch a movie, play some video games. That sort of thing. My parents are away starting Friday, I wouldn’t mind the company.”

Trevor grinned. “You having a party?”

“Nope. I’d be grounded until my retirement, I did that. But they’re okay with me having friends over and stuff.”

“So… me and who else?”

“Just you.” Tobin smiled and, seeing Trevor swallow hard, felt impossibly worldly. He knew precisely what was going through his mind right now—hope warring with fear, trying to tamp down his desire in case he was reading things wrong.

Sweetie, you’re reading things exactly right. But let Trevor discover that on Saturday night.

That night in bed, Tobin jerked off to the thought of Trevor jerking off about him.

***

Trevor brought beer.

“I hope that’s okay,” he said nervously.

Tobin grinned. “That’s amazing.”

They each cracked open a bottle and scrolled through Netflix, looking for a movie to watch.

“Hey, how about Magic Mike?” Tobin suggested, lightly enough that it could be taken as a joke.

“That’s good by me,” Trevor replied… also with a tone that suggested he could be joking, but Tobin saw the colour creep up his neck.

So they watched Magic Mike, with Tobin sneaking peeks at Trevor out of the corner of his eye every time the chiseled dancers lost their shirts. Trevor was rapt, and it was obvious it wasn’t the first time he’d watched the film (it was Tobin’s fifth viewing, at least).

Time to press the issue, he thought.

“Damn, these dudes’ bodies are unreal,” Tobin said.

Trevor nodded in agreement. “Artie looks a lot like Channing Tatum,” he said, referring to the school’s quarterback.

“Well, I guess you’d know,” said Tobin, “given that you get to shower with him and all.”

Trevor shrugged with poorly feigned nonchalance. “Well, he’s not unusual.

NicoleRizo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRizo

It is the football team—we’re all pretty cut.”

“Bullshit. Like that?”

Trevor coloured again. “OK, well not like that. That’s some personal trainer shit, and an absolutely zero-fat diet. But I’ve got the abs.”

“Prove it.”

Trevor bounced up from the couch, seemingly full of male bravado, but Tobin saw his hands trembling as he grasped the hem of his sweater. He pulled the sweater and the shirt under it over his head in a single motion, and it was all Tobin could do not to gasp.

He was beautiful—skin the colour of coffee with cream, but with freckles speckling him here and there; well defined muscles, and deeply cut abs.

“Wow,” he said. “Maybe you should consider a career as a male stripper.” Trevor laughed nervously. Tobin held a hand out to his belly. “May I?”

“Uh, sure,” Trevor said, flustered. “Knock yourself out.”

His muscles tensed as Tobin’s fingertips touched him. No, not tensed, Tobin realized with delight—flexed. He wanted to show off.

Tobin was happy to oblige. He ran his fingertips around the ridges of Trevor’s abs lovingly, tracing their contours.

“I’m impressed,” he said. “I’ve done endless crunches, I can’t get close to this.”

“Oh yeah? Show me.”

Tobin stood and untucked his button-down shirt. He undid it from the top, finally letting it hang open for a moment before dropping it behind him. Trevor reached out and touched his belly—which was flat and smooth, but without Trevor’s definition.

“I don’t know,” Trevor said, his voice suddenly hoarse. “Yours is pretty nice.”

Tobin trailed his fingertips up Trevor’s belly over his chest, pausing to let his thumb graze his dark, silver-dollar sized nipple.

Trevor whimpered.

“But do you know what I like most about you?” Tobin whispered, leaning closer. He brought his hand up to Trevor’s mouth. “Your lips.”

Trevor went in for the kiss clumsily, his hands coming up to grasp Tobin’s head, mashing his lips against his with ardent desperation. His tongue slipped into Tobin’s mouth and for a few moments they kissed each other deeply. Tobin let his hand drop to Trevor’s ass, cupping one perfect, taut globe and pulling his crotch in to press against his own, feeling the hard ridge of his cock inside his jeans. Tobin brought his hand around to the front, unbuckling Trevor’s belt and unbuttoning his jeans. He eased down the zipped and reached inside, fondling the impressive bulge straining against the tight material of his underwear. Trevor moaned into his mouth as he ran his fingers up and down the length of his cock, and broke the kiss breathlessly when he squeezed. Panting, Trevor nuzzled and kissed his neck.

By the feel of it, Trevor’s cock was shorter than his but substantially thicker. His head thrown back in pleasure at the sensation of Trevor’s lips and tongue on his neck, Tobin pulled down the underwear’s waistband and fished out his cock. He almost couldn’t get his hand around it. The head was huge and flared, and wet with precum. Trevor gasped as Tobin ran his thumb through it and massaged the soft skin just below the head.

“Fuck,” Trevor murmured into his neck. “Holy fuck. Jesus.” Tobin was about to slide down to his knees and taste that gorgeous cock when Trevor whimpered and stiffened. His cock twitched in Tobin’s hand as he whispered “ohshitohshit” and Tobin felt it swell and burst, hot cum spraying up his bare belly. Tobin chuckled.

Trevor slumped against him. “I’m sorry,” he murmured. He leaned back to look at him. “I don’t… normally I don’t cum that fast, but you… I’ve wanted this so long…”

Tobin swept some of the cum from his skin and brought it up to his mouth. Trevor fell silent, transfixed as Tobin slowly and deliberately sucked the cum from his fingertips.

“Mmm,” he said huskily. “You taste good.” He leaned forward and kissed Trevor, sliding his tongue into his mouth to share the taste. He dropped his hand back down to his cock, which was still rock hard and leaking.

He broke the kiss and, his eyes not leaving Trevor’s, sank slowly to his knees. His cock looked at beautiful as it felt—the skin darker than his complexion, thick at the base and tapering slightly to where the head flared out proudly. Slowly, locking eyes with Trevor, he slid his tongue from the base to the tip, eliciting a deep and guttural moan. He lapped up the cum as he hooked his fingers over the waist of his jeans, sliding them down to his knees along with the underwear. Trevor’s cock swung free in front of his face, visibly throbbing. Tobin brought his hand up to cup his heavy balls as he slid his lips over the swollen head, taking the cock deep in his mouth while he let his tongue squirm against the underside.

Trevor’s knees shook. With a gentle push, Tobin sat him down on the couch and removed his pants entirely. Kneeling between his legs, he spread them wide and smiled up at him.

“Your cock is beautiful,” he said, running his fingertips over a nipple. “You’re beautiful.”

Trevor could only moan in reply.

Tobin sucked him into his mouth again, one hand still on his balls, slowly building his speed as he bobbed his head up and down. After several strokes, he eased down the shaft and relaxed his throat, taking him all the way until his pubic hair tickled his nose.

“Holy shit,” Trevor gasped. “How did you do that?”

Tobin chortled, and resumed his rhythm, pausing every minute or so to lick and kiss his way up and down Trevor’s cock, glorying in the feel of it under his lips and tongue. When he sucked him again, he could feel Trevor’s thighs clenching and could hear his breath quicken. He sped up and was soon rewarded with the feel of Trevor’s cock swelling and the sound of him whimpering helplessly.

“Holyshitholyshit,” Trevor moaned. “I’m cumming. I’m cumming!”

Tobin drew his head back slightly to let the cum spill on his tongue. Trevor was salty and not bitter, and Tobin savored the taste. He looked up, swallowing, to see Trevor staring at him with lust-heavy eyes.

“I was afraid to hope,” he said, his voice husky. “I’ve wanted you for so long.”

Tobin grinned and stood, leaning down to kiss him deeply. He felt Trevor’s hands at his belt.

“You’re wearing to many clothes.”

Tobin was painfully hard, the front of his underwear wet with precum. With hands made clumsy with eagerness, Trevor pulled his underwear down, letting his cock spring free. Before Tobin could say anything, Trevor had him in his mouth, moaning around his hard shaft.

“Oh, god,” he said breathlessly as he lifted his mouth off him for a second, “I’ve wanted your cock in my mouth for so long.” And he dove back down, gagging in his desperation to swallow him whole.

Tobin grasped his head. “Slowly,” he whispered. He guided Trevor’s inexpert but eager mouth, crooning as he fell into a rhythm. He looked down to see Trevor looking up at him, his caramel eyes heavy-lidded, his lush lips slick and wet. Trevor paused, stroking his shaft lovingly for a moment while, his eyes locked on Tobin, leaned forward and kissed the tip. He ran his tongue around the head and slid his mouth slowly over it again.

Seeing Trevor’s lips on his cock, watching the bunch and ease of his muscular shoulders… Tobin felt his breath quicken, felt the familiar build of pleasure deep in his groin.

“Fuck,” he murmured. “I’m close.” Trevor moaned around his cock. “I’m going to come!”

Trevor moaned louder as he felt Tobin’s cock twitch in his mouth and explode. He swallowed as best he could, but a few dribbles escaped the corner of his lips. Tobin hauled him to his feet and licked the drips away before kissing him again, holding him close, feeling his smooth, tight skin against his own. After Jimmy’s hairy muscularity, it was a very different sensation—delicious, but for different reasons.

Trevor broke the kiss and murmured in his ear, “So what should we do now?”

“I dunno. Watch another movie?”

Trevor chuckled. “We could. Or play some video games.”

“That’s possible, too.” Tobin dropped his hand to Trevor’s half-hard cock. He ducked his head to nip at Trevor’s nipple and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure and the feel of his cock hardening. “Or we could play some… other games.”

“Yes,” said Trevor throatily. “Let’s do that.”

Published 
Written by Damon9888
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments