Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Neighbour, Part Two

"Tobin finally gets his wish"

17
5 Comments 5
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Tobin’s eighteenth birthday was in mid-December. Like all December babies, he’d long had cause for complaint that his birthday’s proximity to Christmas meant he didn’t make out as well as he might otherwise in the gift department. But eighteen years was eighteen years, and he was satisfactorily feted by both his family and his friends.

And the best gift came after Christmas. A few days before the new year, he came home after skating with some friends to find a small giftwrapped box on the kitchen table. His mother nodded at it over the rim of her coffee cup and smiled.

“Jimmy Ruiz dropped by while you were out. Left that for you.”

At once crushed that he’d missed Jimmy’s visit and ecstatic that he’d thought to bring him a gift, Tobin grabbed the parcel and raced up to his room. The small card stuck under the bow read, Sorry I missed your birthday. Eighteen is a big year! xx Jimmy. The “xx” nearly made him faint, but it was the sentence beneath it that really sent his heart hammering: Why don’t you drop by for a visit after New Year’s? Missed seeing you. With trembling hands he tore away the paper, revealing a tasteful and understated, but obviously very expensive watch.

Slipping it onto his wrist, he lay down on his bed, massaging his suddenly-hard cock through his jeans. He took a few deep breaths. As his heart rate slowed finally, he thought seriously about what he would say to Jimmy when he saw him. No more fucking around—it was time to come out to the big, beautiful man and throw his desire to his mercy. I like you a lot, he rehearsed in his mind. Don’t worry, I’m not IN love with you.

It was important to clarify that much, Tobin thought—not least because it was true. As much as he’d spent the past two years fantasizing about Jimmy obsessively, he shrank from the idea of being together. He shrank from the idea of being together with anyone, really. He’d watched his friends start dating, get serious, declare their undying love, and then be absolutely crushed just a few months later.

He didn’t want that. For the time being, he wanted sex. And he wanted sex with Jimmy. If it came to it, he decided, he would shamelessly offer himself to be used. I want to learn. He said the words over and over in his mind. Please teach me.

***

It was a few days after New Years when Jimmy heard a knock on his door and he felt his pulse race. Cool it, he chided himself. Probably just FedEx or something. But he could only grin broadly when he opened the door and saw Tobin standing there, his cheeks ruddy and his hair tousled by the winter wind.

“Come in, come in,” said Jimmy, “come out of the cold.”

He took Tobin’s coat and threw it over the back of a chair. “Coffee?” he asked.

“Please.”

“Go make yourself comfortable in the living room. I’ll bring the coffee.”

Jimmy brought the steaming mugs into the living room, where Tobin perched on the edge of his couch. He handed him his cup and settled himself into an overstuffed armchair. As they made small talk, he let himself really regard the youth for the first time.

Tobin was tall, as tall as Jimmy, though far slimmer. He had a narrow waist and long legs, but Jimmy was pleased to see he’d started putting some muscles on his shoulders. He had a long, handsome face with high cheekbones and a thin, slightly pointed nose. His eyes were very blue, peering out from under an untamed thatch of blond hair.

Their small talk was slightly awkward, and it soon became obvious to Jimmy that Tobin was building to something—he could see him working up his courage. He had a fairly good idea what it might be, and decided to make it easy for him.

“Can I ask you a question?” he interrupted Tobin. Startled, Tobin nodded. Jimmy smiled. “Have you come out to your parents yet?”

The look on Tobin’s face might have made Jimmy laugh if it wasn’t so adorable—shocked, and ever so slightly stricken.

“How… how did you know?” Tobin croaked when he could finally form words again.

“Because when you grow up gay where I did, you learn to read the signs. So… Have you come out to your parents yet?”

“N-no. No.”

“Why not?”

He took a long time to answer; Jimmy saw him run various answers through his mind before finally saying, lamely, “I’m still working things through.”

“I see.” Jimmy raised an eyebrow. “What are you still working through?”

Again, the play of thoughts so obvious on his miserably hopeful face that Jimmy just wanted to fold him in an embrace.

“I… Well, I’m still a virgin.”

“I see. I think. You mean you want to make certain you’re gay before you start telling people.”

“No! I mean—no, I know I’m gay.”

And now the moment of truth, Jimmy thought. “How do you know you’re gay?”

He coloured deeply, but met Jimmy’s narrowed gaze unflinchingly. “I know, because I like men. I find men attractive. I get turned on by men.”

Jimmy grinned. “Well, that’s the right answer,” he said, and Tobin brightened. “What do you think about when you masturbate?”

With only the briefest hesitation, Tobin replied, “Everything.”

“Give me an example. What’s one of your favourite things to think about?”

“I… Used to think a lot about what it would be like to feel a man’s cock get hard in my hand.” Tobin’s voice had grown a little hoarse, his breathing a little ragged. Unconsciously, he adjusted what Jimmy assumed was a raging hard-on in his pants.

Jimmy sympathized. His own cock was starting to strain at his crotch, and he could feel blood pounding in his ears.

“Then…” Tobin paused, taking a deep breath. “I liked to imagine undoing a man’s pants and slowly pulling down his underwear, letting the elastic catch the tip of his hard cock, so that it slaps back against his belly. Then,” he continued, seeming more confident even as his colour deepened and he struggled to force the words past the need to pant, “I’d lick the head and the shaft, nuzzling it as I slowly pulled the underwear down.”

Without taking his eyes off Tobin, Jimmy let himself slouch back in his chair, sliding forward and letting his legs splay open. He adjusted his now-erect cock so that it lay straight up and down. Tobin swallowed visibly, his eyes glued to the bulge. Resting his hand on his belt buckle, Jimmy said, “You’ve never touched another guy’s cock?”

Mutely, Tobin shook his head.

“Never even jacked off with a friend?”

Another shake.

Slowly, Jimmy loosed his belt, and hooked his fingers behind his jeans’ button.

“Would you like to touch another man’s cock?”

“Yes. God, yes,” Tobin whimpered.

“Well then… Come here and do what you just described.”

***

Tobin couldn’t believe this was happening. Somewhere in his mind when Jimmy started asking about his masturbatory thoughts, a little voice started repeating holy shit this is happening holy shit. But even though he’d come here fully prepared to throw himself at Jimmy, he couldn’t quite believe it.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

Even when Jimmy slid forward in his armchair and unbuckled his belt, and then made explicit the invitation.

For a long, excruciating moment Tobin felt as though he couldn’t move. Part of him instinctively wanted to bolt. For the first time since he’d first stared down at Jimmy from his window, he realized how big this man was, how powerful—he saw the muscles underneath his tight-fitting button-down shirt, the tattoos on the back of his hands and the ones creeping up from underneath his collar. What a beast this man looked like.

When he met Jimmy’s smoldering eyes, he thought, And how beautiful.

At that, the paralysis broke. He scrambled from his seat on the couch, falling to his knees between Jimmy’s spread legs. Jimmy helpfully popped the button on his jeans but then took his hands away, leaving it to Tobin to slide the zipper down. He gasped. Jimmy wore tight red boxer briefs, and his hard cock was perfectly outlined by the material. But what made Tobin gasp was the fact that the head of his cock peeped out above the elastic, a generous bead of precum forming at the tip.

Almost instinctively, Tobin leaned down and licked it up, a quiver running through his body as he tasty its salty, fishy bitterness. Jimmy growled something unintelligible. With shaking hands, Tobin grasped the waistband and slid it down, slowly revealing what he’d been fantasizing about all these long months. He took a moment to gaze at it worshipfully, then leaned down again to squirm his tongue against the shaft just beneath the head. Jimmy growled again, sending another shudder through Tobin. He licked and kissed the salty skin, which was surprisingly soft and tender, but sheathing a hardness, the like of which made Tobin light-headed. I hope I don’t faint, was the one coherent thought he managed to form.

He’d reached the base of Jimmy’s cock with the waistband; freed of its constraints, it stood up in front of his face. He reached up and closed his hand around it. Or tried to—it was thick, so that his middle finger only met his thumb when he squeezed, which elicited a moan from Jimmy. Encouraged, he tentatively stroked it before returning his lips and tongue to the shaft. More precum leaked from the tip; remembering something he liked to do when jerking off, he ran his thumb over it, slicking up the head, and massaging the shaft just below.

Now Jimmy was moaning continuously, growling here and there when Tobin did something he especially liked. His licking and nuzzling up and down the cock grew fevered, until he remembered something else he’d long fantasized about. Pausing, he peered around Jimmy’s cock and, meeting his eyes, asked shyly, “Can you… Can you stand up?”

Jimmy quirked an eyebrow, and smiled. He stood, and Tobin quickly pulled down his jeans and underwear past his trunk-like thighs. Jimmy’s cock swayed slightly in front of his face, throbbing visibly. Bracing himself by grasping Jimmy’s ass—holy shit, it’s like rocks—he pulled himself up and slid his mouth over his cock.

He was big, at least seven inches, but Tobin was determined. He bobbed his head up and down on the first few inches while Jimmy stroked his hair and murmured encouragement, working his way deeper, gagging when the head hit the back of his throat. Jimmy crooned Slowly, take it slow, lover. He tried to open his throat, but couldn’t manage it. Should have practiced with a bigger carrot. Conceding that this would not be the day he managed to deepthroat a real cock, he returned to sucking, and then licking and kissing the shaft, bringing one of his hand back around to fondle Jimmy’s heavy balls.

After—how long? Tobin had no idea how much time passed in his ardent cock-worship—Jimmy pulled him to his feet and kissed him.

It was his first real kiss, and it was nothing like his casual make-out sessions with girls. Jimmy’s stubble rasped against him, at first startling but then incredibly arousing, and Tobin responded by sliding his tongue around and against his, kissing him with more passion than he’d ever felt. When they finally broke the kiss, he sagged against Jimmy, feeling his hard muscles as he’d only ever dreamed before.

“Can I suck you more?” he whispered when his breath came back.

“Yes,” Jimmy whispered back in his ear, making him shudder. He licked the lobe and then bit it playfully. “You will have plenty of time to suck me, but first it’s your turn.”

***

Jimmy pulled Tobin’s sweater and the tee shirt underneath off in one smooth motion, pausing for a moment to admire the youth’s smooth, hairless torso. “Mmmm,” he murmured appreciatively, running a hand over his smooth, pale skin. “You’re beautiful.” Unable to form words, Tobin caught his hand and raised it to his lips, kissing it, then sucking one of his fingers into his mouth. The kid has good instincts, he thought.

He took Tobin’s hands and raised them to the neck of his shirt. Tobin started to undo the buttons, his hands trembling so badly it took several attempts with each. Jimmy didn’t mind. When Tobin finally reached the last one and slid the shirt off him, Jimmy swept him into a bear hug, letting him feel his skin against him for the first time. Tobin hugged him back desperately, grinding his crotch into his, his hungry mouth nuzzling the skin of Jimmy’s neck.

Jimmy sank slowly to his knees. Carefully, almost prissily, he unbuckled Tobin’s belt and undid his jeans, sliding them down his long, slim legs. He wore light blue boxer briefs, a wet having formed where the head of his cock pressed against the thin material. With a smirk up at Tobin, Jimmy gently pulled down the waistband, letting it catch on the head of his cock so that it snapped back up and slapped his flat belly as he slid them to his ankles.

Tobin whimpered.

“Well, hello,” Jimmy murmured appreciatively. Tobin’s cock was long, longer that his, but not as thick. It was straight and pale, with a delicious pattern of veins throbbing just beneath the skin. Precum dripped from the tip, an inch-long string that Jimmy caught with his thumb before it fell and rubbed it into the shaft.

Tobin’s legs shook, and he rested on hand on Jimmy’s shoulder for support. Jimmy rubbed his thumb up and down the base of Tobin’s cock, raising his other hand to trace the contours of his balls. He was just starting to lean forward to take the cock in his mouth when Tobin whimpered, “Ohshitohshitholyshit” and his cock twitched in Jimmy’s hand.

Jimmy slid his mouth over him just in time to hear Tobin cry out and feel his cock pulse once, twice, three times, his cum exploding, hot and salty, on his tongue. Jimmy moaned, closing his eyes in pleasure as he swallowed, slowly sucking up and down Tobin’s still-hard shaft, sliding it past the back of his throat to bury his nose in Tobin’s pubes and massage his balls with his tongue.

That was too much for Tobin, who collapsed forward on him. With a throaty chuckle, Jimmy slid his mouth off and shifted so he could pick the kid up in a fireman’s carry. Standing, he made his careful way to the bedroom, and gently lay him down on the bed. For a few delirious moments Tobin lay, spread-eagled, while Jimmy admired his body. When his eyelids finally fluttered open, he looked up at Jimmy, and then down at his still-hard cock.

“So… Can I suck you more now?”

Jimmy growled, “Oh, yeah. That and a whole lot more. I’ve got a lot to teach you.”

 

Published 
Written by Damon9888
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments