Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hot Spring

"Two straight blue collar boys visit a hot spring, hoping to get lucky with the ladies…"

11
5 Comments 5
15.4k Views 15.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Christo’s Story:

Christo and Andre worked together in the maintenance division of an engineering company. They were proper blue-collar boys and working together as often as they did became best buddies. Both were of similar build, six-foot-tall and slightly stocky, weighing around two hundred pounds. They were both ruggedly handsome, with Cristo being the marginally better looking of the two. Both were married, each had one child thus far and were hopeful to add another family member, in the not too distant future.

One Friday afternoon after they had been working on a week-long contract two hundred miles away from home, the owner of the plant surprised them with a gift for all the hard work they had done. He was a shareholder in a small hot spring complex located nearby and offered them an all-expense paid for evening, at that facility. Delighted, they phoned their wives to tell them they would only be returning home the following day. As they drove to the hot spring they speculated about the possibility of meeting ladies at the resort.

Andre commented, “Let’s hope we are lucky enough to encounter a group of women on an all-girls outing.”

Upon arriving they were informed about the setup of the place. There were three pools; the two smaller pools, one hot and the other cold were located on either side of the complex. The small hot pool was to the right and very secluded. The larger third warm pool was positioned in front of the patio, at the back of the main building and surrounded by a high hedge.

There were ten bedrooms in the complex. Andre was shown to a room at the end of the passage and Christo occupied one of the middle rooms. They agreed to meet in the pub at around six after relaxing in their rooms. Later, as they enjoyed a couple of beers in the pub the barman informed them that they were the only visitors that had arrived thus far. Apparently, the other twelve people would be arriving by bus shortly on a group outing. Andre’s eyes lit up at this comment.

When Christo and Andre walked towards the dining room at seven p.m. a small bus pulled up. They inquisitively loitered in the lobby for a few minutes, only to discover to their dismay that their fellow visitors were a group of twelve guys. With Christo giggling and Andre looking forlorn they entered the dining room. At around seven thirty the twelve men they had seen earlier, entered the dining area. Observing their fellow diners, it soon became clear that they were sharing the establishment with a group of gay men. At eight Andre and Christo returned to the pub. Twenty minutes later, they were joined by the twelve guys and were shortly involved in a communal conversation.

Two of the twelve men were a bit effeminate, but the rest looked like regular guys to Andre and Christo. The group all made constant mention of the gym they frequented and were obviously mindful of their physical appearance.

A short while later six members of the group including the two effeminate men, headed off to the secluded hot pool. Of the remaining six men, four of the group were couples and the other two single guys. The two single dudes, Zak and Wally, gravitated to Christo and the other four focussed their attention on Andre. Finishing off their beers all the men decided that the warm pool would be their next port of call. When the matter of bathing trunks was raised they all agreed that as they were the only ones using the pool, skinny dipping was the way to go. Towels in hand the guys headed off toward the warm pool.

After his four beers Andre brazenly stripped and was the first one to hit the water. After being joined by the others they all waded in the agreeable warmth for several minutes. Andre then dove under the water and scraped his cock along the bottom of the tiled pool. When he emerged, he confessed that it felt great rubbing his cock along the base. Everyone followed suit and before long they all had erections. Feeling somewhat self-conscious, Christo stated that he had enough of the warm water and was ready for his next beer.

Zak and Wally joined him as he returned to the bar. Sometime later, Wally decided to check up on the guys in the warm pool. Upon his return to the bar he informed Zak and Christo that having visited both the warm and hot pools, the men were nowhere to be found. It appeared they had all headed off to bed. Picking up on this cue, the barman notified them that it was time to order last drinks as the pub would be closing shortly. Christo was ready to retire for the night, but Zak ordered six more beers and invited Christo and Wally back to his room for a nightcap.

Christo sat next to Zak on the couch with Wally seated on the bed. After all the beer he had consumed earlier, Christo needed to use the toilet. Upon his return he encountered Zak and Wally in their underpants. Wally suggested that Christo should join in and get more comfortable. Christo reluctantly agreed but re-joined Zak on the couch, after disrobing. The conversation now became far more sexual in nature. Zak asked Christo if his wife gave good head. Shyly, he replied that she had never done so but that a former girlfriend had once given him a blowjob.

When Wally asked if Christo had ever anally penetrated a woman, he shook his head negatively. Placing his hand on Christo’s leg and gently stroking it, Zak boldly offered to give him his first decent blowjob. Christo look stunned, before shrugging his shoulders bashfully. Wally then suggested that they get even more comfortable, after which all three men removed their underpants. Remaining seated Zak recommended that Christo stand before him. Directing Christo to widen his stance, Zak then began sucking on Christo’s ample balls. Kneeling behind them Wally began licking Christo’s butt cheeks before locating his rosebud.

Quivers of delight overcame Christo as Zak swallowed his entire cock. With his hips clamped between their nudging heads, Christo felt like he had arrived in nirvana. As Wally’s tongue began prodding his hole, Cristo excitedly placed his hands on both their heads. With both his hands grasping the men by the hair Christo’s began panting heavily. Wally and Zak stopped their oral onslaught without delay, not wanting to rush their encounter. A drinks break was then called for.

After finishing their beers Zak lay on the bed face down, inviting Christo to move between his open legs. Zak directed Christo to ram his cock in as hard as possible. Entering forcefully, Christo began spearing into Zak’ manhole as Wally’s mouth again orally attacked Christo’s manhole. As Wally’s tongue licked and prodded he began nibbling on Christo’s balloon-knot. Christo had never dreamt that his butt could give him so much pleasure.

Zak kept groaning as Christo fucked him relentlessly, caressing Christo’s fat dick with his muscular arse. Wally hastily moved on top of Christo before impaling his cock straight into Christo’s butt. It stung, but being as under-endowed as Wally was the soreness subsided quickly. The slight discomfort also provided a secondary benefit, delaying Christo’s fast approaching climax. When Christo went beyond the point of no return minutes later, Wally also cried out as he shot his load into Christo’s backside. Christo then lifted his body, allowing Zak’s to climb out from under him. Zak instantly mounted Christo and gave him a solid butt-fucking.

Zak’s technique was awesome as he pummelled Christo’s butt-hole intensively. Christo groaned with delight as his butt clasped onto Zak’s cock. The louder Christo grunted the harder Zak pumped into him. After fifteen minutes of frenzied activity with Christo sucking Wally’s dick, all three guys ejaculated within seconds of one another. They lay there for a few minutes in the afterglow, regaining their composure.

When Christo left for his room he hugged and thanked them for a great evening. Walking towards his bedroom, Christo observed Andre at the end of the passage wrapped in a towel, chatting to one of the couples they had swum with earlier. He gave a courteous waive before entering his room. Minutes later, he was sleeping like a baby.

After an early breakfast the following morning Andre and Christo were on their way home. During their entire drive home the previous evening was not discussed at all. As they drove, Christo recalled that he and Andre would be working away from home again in two weeks’ time. Shifting in his seat as his butt throbbed, Christo smiled, wondering about their next trip.

***

Andre’s story:

Observing Cristo leave with the other two guys, Andre lent up against the edge of the pool facing inwards. His arms were on either side of him with his cock still erect, with the warmth of the water inciting his horniness. The remaining four guys, Mason, Logan, Oliver and Max, all glanced at Andre in a salacious fashion. Although apprehensive, he inexplicably felt randy enough to go with the flow. Before long, Mason moved towards him and sliding under the water suctioned Andre’s cock into his mouth. Logan, Mason’s partner then moved in closer.

Fortunately for Mason, Andre’s thick uncut dick had a distinct upward curve, almost touching his body. Mason was therefore able to sheathe Andre’s cock without swallowing any water.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

As Logan began caressing Andre’s torso, Oliver and Max, the other couple, started making out in the pool. Logan tried to close in on Andre’s mouth but was subtly rebuffed. As much as Andre was prepared to play along, essentially being straight kissing was just a bridge too far for him. Logan smiled, making a mental note that he would have his way before the night was through.

After popping up for air a few times, Mason suggested that they move the action to one of their bedrooms. In general agreement, all five guys got out of the pool and began to make their way to Andre’s bedroom. En route, the two couples stopped by their quarters and retrieved beers from their bar fridges. Upon entering his room, Andre stripped and lay on his bed before the others arrived. Horny as he was, he wanted to dispense with unnecessary chitchat upon their arrival. He wondered if one of the beers he had been given earlier had been spiked, because he had one of the most raging hard-on’s he could ever remember.

The other four arrived simultaneously in Andre’s bedroom and soon beers were being passed around. As the couples began stripping each one popped a pill, also offering one to Andre. He was assured that the pill wasn’t hectic and would really enhance the pleasure about to take place.

Mason then moved between Andre’s legs and continued the oral service he had started in the pool. Oliver and Max moved to either side of Andre and kneeling next to the bed, sucked on Andre’s nipples. Logan then moved behind Mason and started rimming him. Andre was mesmerised by the blow-job he was receiving. Mason bobbed up and down his large cock, swallowing his entire dick balls-deep.

Oliver placed his right hand on Mason’s head intensifying the up and down oral motion, as Max’s mouth trailed towards Andre’s left armpit. With hands his behind his head, both Andre’s armpits were shortly receiving ardent attention. Logan then pushed Mason’s body forward, before steering Andre’s rigid dick into Mason’s well lubricated butt-hole. Impaled, he sensually rocked his body on Andre’s fat pole. Overcome by the carnal ecstasy, Andre thrust his hips upwards joining in with Mason’s lustful dance.

The pill had obviously started taking effect, because the tingling sensation was totally exhilarating Andre. Moving between Andre’s nipples and armpits, Max and Oliver’s licking and nibbling became overwhelming to him. Andre had never penetrated anyone anally and was blown away by the tightness of Mason’s butt. His wife would never let him near her backside. Andre then observed Logan’s head appearing next to Mason’s. Pushing Mason’s torso downward, Logan instructed Andre and Mason to hold still, before Andre felt another anal intruder joining his cock in Mason manhole.

As the other dick took occupation alongside Andre’s, Mason began grunting like a madman. Unified in Mason’s arse, Logan and Andre’s cocks slithered against one other’s, like two snakes in the throes of passion. When Logan began escalating his momentum, Andre observed Max and Oliver’s penises on either side of his head. Mason’s head swayed from side to side, orally servicing the two newcomers.

Max and Oliver soon moved their cocks over Andre’s mouth as they knelt on the bed. Closing his lips on the two dick-heads, Mason captured the dick-heads between his and Andre’s mouths. There was frantic licking as Mason’s tongue began lapping and prodding around their cock-heads. By now, Andre was too far gone to stress about his former sexual orientation and joined in the melee. With spit overflowing, he willingly combined his tongue in the fray. Overexcited, Andre began unloading into Mason’s butt-hole as be babbled and spluttered that he was cumming.

Oliver and Max’s moved their cocks to the side, before Mason encased Andre’s mouth, kissing him fervently. To Mason’s amazement, Andre reciprocated.

After extracting both cocks from Mason’s backside, Andre moved off the bed to be instantly replaced by Max. Soon, Mason was again enjoying double penetration. Beckoning Andre towards the sofa, Oliver knelt before Andre to clean his crotch. Upon receiving this service, his manhood again stiffened to its former glory. Lifting one of Andre’s legs minutes later, Oliver located his manhole and went to town. As Andre gasped, he reflected mournfully that he had never had sex with men before.

Andre had bedded many women, but what he was now experiencing was in an entirely different league. This man-love was intoxicating him and shortly Oliver got up, and leaning over the sofa begged Andre to fuck him. No second invitation was needed. Rising off the couch Andre glanced at the trio in full swing on the bed, before moving behind Oliver and slam-dunking his knob into the anxious pucker awaiting his attention. As he speared Oliver’s butt-hole, a feeling of total control and empowerment overcame Andre.

This was a far cry from his complaining wife, who always whined about him being too rough. He was in command and enjoying every bit of the subjugation he was administering. Slapping Oliver’s butt further invigorated his primal control. To Andre’s delight, Oliver’s hole was even tighter than Mason’s.

Pants of excitement soon emerged from behind him as all three men on the bed exclaimed their approaching orgasms, while groaning animatedly. Andre just kept thumping the hole before him with ever increasing tenacity. His onslaught on Oliver was relentless. Finally, he could hold back no longer and force-fed every drop of cum from his churning balls into the channel before him. Shuddering, he almost convulsed as the final drops were milked from his cock by Oliver’s pulsating sphincter.

All the guys grabbed another beer afterwards and chatted among themselves. Oliver then announced that it was time to head off to bed, before he and Max departed. Once they had left the remaining three men moved back to the bed. As Mason again began servicing Andre’s log, Logan lay next to Andre fulfilling his earlier fantasy. Gripping Andre’s head he commenced kissing him again.

In a ‘quid pro quo’ gesture, Andre commanded Logan onto his stomach and mounted him. Andre was not about to let a third anal incursion go a begging. As he pounded into Logan, Mason located Andre’s arse-hole and rimmed the hell out of him. Pandemonium ensued as the three men went ballistic. Their combined pleasure soon pushed Andre over the edge, and he shot his third load into yet another manhole.

After Andre moved off Logan, Logan lifted his body and commanded Mason to move under him. Mason slithered up under Logan like a snake, before Logan plugged straight in and began fucking Mason’s arse. Being close, after his own anal assault, Logan did not last long and shortly Logan shot his spunk into Mason.

Andre then decided he was also not done after witnessing the scene before him, and a fourth anal incursion could not be passed by. As Logan dismounted, Andre jumped on Mason in a flash. He had saved his most vigorous onslaught for last, and virtually pounded Mason like a kid in a jumping castle. With sweat dripping off him Andre unloaded into Mason, minutes later.

After a fuck-filled evening, Mason and Logan decided to head for bed soon afterward. As Andre was saying goodbye to them at the door, they observed Christo on his way back to his room. Andre wondered about the evening that his buddy Christo had experienced, before finally drifting off to sleep.

After an early breakfast the following morning, Andre and Christo were on their way back home. Andre pondered how he would eventually raise the topic of the evening’s events with his buddy. He and Christo would again be working away from home in two weeks’ time. Maybe, he thought, that he would broach the subject on that occasion.

Andre‘s hand moved to his top pocket as they drove. He was relieved when he located the piece of paper with Logan’s telephone number. The future, ‘all-boy’s evening’ that Logan and Mason had suggested, seemed like a really great idea.

***

Two weeks later, they again found themselves on a weeklong project. Both guys had wanted to broach the subject of their evening at the hot spring, but somehow they never got round to it. Amazingly, they had enjoyed their encounters more than they would admit to, and the ‘man thing’ had titillated them both enormously.

At the motel they were booked into, Andre and Christo would be sharing a room with two three-quarter beds. After individually showering after their first day on the job, the guys made their way to the bar for a pre-dinner drink. After supper they returned to the bar and each had a further two beers.

When they arrived back in their room the men undressed gingerly, as they spoke in an uncomfortable and forced manner. Once naked, their eyes lock. Inexplicably, both their cocks began to stiffen. With palpable tension between them, Andre was the first one to make his move. He literally pounced on Christo and embraced him, before their lips were grinding ferociously.

For the following two hours, they flip-flopped and sixty-nined manically as their bodies entwined in a lustful dance. Once done, both guys lay on their beds with their minds in turmoil. What they had just done had satisfied them immensely. What lay ahead for them, however, worried them enormously?

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments