Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lure

"Bi-curious Billy had a dark secret. He loved picking up guys at urinals…"

16
6 Comments 6
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

William, known as Billy, was very successful. He was a brilliant stockbroker and had the Midas touch. He was a big and strikingly good-looking man. At the age of forty, he had everything going for him. He was married to a stunning woman and had two teenage kids, two beautiful homes and everything that would make ninety-nine per cent of the population turn green with envy. Billy, however, had a deep dark secret. He was bi-curious and loved hot encounters with other men.

Naturally, in his profession, discretion was an absolute priority. Billy was well aware of this and would never frequent any gay establishments because you never knew who you could bump into. In addition, he also never hung out in well-known gay haunts for fear that the police may be monitoring these places and knew that the embarrassment that this could cause should he be caught, would certainly have a devastating effect on his brilliant career.

Resultantly, Billy devised a strategy that worked extremely well for him. As if Mother Nature hadn’t already been kind enough to him Billy had the most spectacular uncut dick, and this magnificent appendage turned out to be the most incredible lure. Billy would never play in his own backyard, adhering to the old adage; ‘that one should never shit on your own doorstep.’ On his numerous business trips, however, Billy was frequently amazed by how often his knob would ensnare a likeminded individual.

The toilets in restaurants and hotel lobbies proved to be a wonderful hunting ground for him. In these locations, interested individuals who focussed on his ‘lure’ practically salivated at the sight of the equipment on display. Naturally, Billy would never have a scene with a likely prospect that he fancied in these toilets, but after phone or room numbers were exchanged, assignations were easily arranged.

***

On a business trip in a neighbouring city, Billy took an important patron out to dinner at the top-notch hotel where he was staying. The customer was a bore, but ever the professional, Billy made his client feel like he was the most important person in the world. Billy never overindulged on alcohol during engagements and only ever sipped on a single glass of wine. Billy did, however, consume lots of mineral water and always needed to use the toilet. True to form on this occasion, Billy soon headed off to the restroom.

Upon entering, there was a really good-looking guy at the urinal. As Billy circumvented the guy to stand on his left side, he glanced down at the man’s very prominent bubble butt. The guy was a lot shorter than Billy’s six-foot-two inches and Billy estimated him to be around five-foot-eight inches tall. ‘Bubble Butt,’ was very handsome with short cropped blond hair. After Billy extracted his dick he held it in his left hand, despite being right-handed. Bubble Butt’s eyes immediate lit up as he glanced down at Billy’s very impressive lure.

Observing Bubble Butt’s interest, Billy decided to taunt Bubble Butt before pissing and commenced sliding his foreskin to and fro. Bubble Butt’s mouth was literally hanging open as Billy tormented him.

“Fuck, bro, you’ve got it all,” Bubble Butt exclaimed, practically panting.

“What do you mean?” Billy asked, rhetorically.

“Big and uncut, fuck, dude, that’s one impressive dick,” Bubble Butt replied.

“But you’re also uncut,” Billy retorted.

“No, I’m circumcised,” Bubble Butt replied, before continuing, “Fortunately, the doctor who massacred me didn’t remove too much skin, but when my cock is hard the head pops out completely.” Bubble Butt informed him.

With the ample skin fully covering Billy’s dick-head, Billy decided to tease Bubble Butt further by spraying piss through his foreskin. Bubble Butt’s eyes now almost popped out of their sockets with lust. When Billy finally finished pissing and began shaking his knob, Bubble Butt now extended his hand toward Billy dick but Billy instantly brushed it away.

“Not in here,” Billy chastised him, “It’s far too public.”

“Are you staying at the hotel?” Bubble Butt asked, almost hyperventilating.

“Yes, but I am busy having dinner with a customer. Are you also staying in the hotel?” Billy retorted.

“Yes, room 707… room 707,” Bubble Butt repeated, making sure Billy understood.

What’s your name?” Billy asked.

“Ronnie,” Bubble Butt replied. “Would you like to have a drink with me later?”

“Maybe,” Billy replied as he returned his cock to his underpants. As Billy zipped up the front of his trousers he prolonged Ronnie’s ‘torture’ by saying, “Let’s see how things go.” Billy then left to re-join his customer.

Having just arrived for dinner, Ronnie made sure that he was seated at a table facing Billy. Billy was aware that Ronnie was eyeballing him during the rest of the meal but deliberately did not make eye contact with him. Although Billy was amused by Ronnie’s brazenness in the toilet, he decided that Ronnie needed to be taught a lesson for his impudence.

‘Let him suffer a bit,’ Billy thought to himself.

Billy was also not sure that he was up for some action that evening. He had been extremely busy that day and was rather tired. Truthfully, all he wanted to do once his customer left was have a shower and relax with a whisky or two. Billy was also very pleased that his customer had earlier told him, that he needed to be on his way straight after dinner.

As Billy and his customer were leaving the restaurant, out of the corner of his eye he saw the frantic look on Ronnie’s face. Billy again didn’t make eye contact with Ronnie, enjoying the additional torment he was inflicting.

After seeing his customer off Billy returned to his room and indulged in a relaxing shower. Afterward, he sat in the lounge enjoying a whisky. As he sat there he pondered whether he wanted to hook up with Bubble Butt, but Billy’s dick answered the question for him. Looking down at his rock-hard knob he let out a laugh, thinking that the little head had once more trumped the big head. Billy then put on a pair of shorts and a polo shirt, and after taking the elevator to the seventh floor, he knocked on the door of room 707.

When Ronnie opened the door he was wearing a skimpy pair of underpants. As Ronnie led them into the room Billy glanced down at an even more impressive bubble butt than he had imagined.

“Would you like a drink?” Ronnie asked.

“No, I’m not here to socialize,” Billy replied, in a brusque manner. There was a somewhat perplexed look on Ronnie’s face before Billy concluded, “Get on your knees toilet boy.”

Ronnie’s eyes lit up as he sank to his knees. Billy looked stern, but inwardly he was getting a real kick out of this domination tactic.

After dropping his shorts and underpants, Billy said, “There had better be no teeth marks on my dick.”

Ronnie lunged forward and commenced licking Billy’s cock and balls. Billy allowed him his way for a minute or two before saying, “Open your mouth.”

Billy now took control of Ronnie’s head and commenced conquering his throat. Spluttering, Ronnie initially struggled to accommodate Billy’s knob. While chastising Ronnie, Billy relentlessly persisted with his onslaught. “Open your fucking throat you toilet boy, you wanted this fucking cock, now take it.”

When Ronnie frantic hands began to calm down and his throat started to relax, Billy eased into a steady rhythm.

vaioleth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vaioleth

“That’s a good little boy,” Billy said. “Do still want me to remove this pacifier?”

Billy’s question was answered when Ronnie eagerly clamped on Billy’s butt and pulled it toward his face.

“Looks like I have a happy little boy stuck to my knob,” Billy said in a mocking tone, as contented mumbles emanated from below him.

Billy continued with his leisurely thrusting, revelling in his authority. Then, after extracting his knob Billy looked down at the drooling mouth before him. Billy gave Ronnie a gentle slap on his cheek before once more spearing his cock into Ronnie’s mouth. This time, however, Billy began to face-fuck Ronnie with meaning. As Ronnie began to gurgle, Billy could feel his balls begin to contract. Next, he unloaded his milky stash into Ronnie’s mouth.

Afterward, Billy barked, “Clean the fucking mess off my knob.”

Obediently, Ronnie began to reverently lick Billy’s genitals.

Ronnie was doing such a good job that Billy felt his cock becoming fully hard once more. Ronnie then looked up at Billy with pleading eyes and begged, “Please… please fuck me.”

“Maybe,” Billy said with a smirk on his face. “It depends on what your arse looks like.”

Ronnie looked totally perplexed. “Do you want to see it?” he anxiously asked.

“Yeah, take your underpants off and get onto the corner of the bed on your knees,” Billy commanded.

Ronnie did as told and once he had placed his head flat on the bed, he extended his arms behind him and opened his butt cheeks for Billy’s inspection. Billy was delighted when he saw the pretty pink pucker that was surrounded by golden fluff. After spitting on his index finger, he placed it on Ronnie’s knot and began to push his finger in.

After twirling his finger around for a short while, Billy extracted his finger and said, “This doesn’t look like an arse that wants to be fucked.”

“What do you mean?” Ronnie asked, in a trembling voice.

“Well, it’s too pale. An arse needs to be rosy and inviting,” Billy teased, in a gruff tone.

There was a brief pause of confusion, before Ronnie unsteadily retorted, “But… you can make it as rosy as you want.”

“Mmm… well let’s give it a go, but first remove your hands from your backside,” Billy suggested, dubiously.

Billy now gave each cheek a hefty slap, followed by two more. Ronnie’s gasps delighted him as he did so. Next, Billy commenced a sustained spanking regimen as he alternated from cheek to cheek. Billy had never really spanked anyone this hard before and he was enthralled by it. What fascinated him even more was how Ronnie egged him on between gasps. The more Billy hit him, the more Ronnie wanted.

“Hit me, please hit me harder,” Ronnie kept intoning.

After a short respite to assess his handiwork, Billy looked down with pride at the red backside before him. Continuing his torment, Billy then said, “Yeah, fuck yeah, this arse almost looks good enough.”

“Then spank me some more and make it good enough,” Ronnie implored him.

Billy accepted the challenge and up the ante. As he did so he saw Ronnie’s hand move between his legs and frantically begin tugging on his knob. Not long after, orgasmic grunts resounded as Ronnie’s body began to shudder with release.

As Billy looked at the twitching red arse before him he couldn’t wait to fuck Ronnie. “Yeah,” Billy growled, “Now your arse looks good enough to be fucked.”

“Please… please fuck me,” Ronnie began intoning.

After spitting on Ronnie’s manhole, Billy placed the head of his knob on Ronnie’s knot. He was overawed by the domination that he was displaying and his Mr. Hyde persona was exciting him incredibly. He was now going to make Bubble Butt really pay for his insolence in the toilet earlier that evening. In one fell swoop, he stabbed his dick, balls deep into Ronnie. The extreme discomfort that would normally have resulted from this action, however, was substantially negated by Ronnie’s stinging backside, which was on fire.

Billy now compressed his fingers into Ronnie’s flesh and commenced pounding his cock Ronnie’s arse. As he looked down at his hands, Billy reflected upon the thought that apart from a very red backside, Ronnie was also going to have a few bruises to remember him by. Ronnie, however, was in seventh heaven and started begging to be fucked even harder.

Billy did not disappoint and really hammered Ronnie’s butt. After a few minutes, he deliberately slowed his pace to a gentle prodding. There was something that Billy had always wanted to do, and so decided that this was the perfect opportunity. Shifting his body slightly to the left, Billy raised his left leg and placed his foot on Ronnie’s face. No words were necessary, and shortly Ronnie was licking between and sucking on Billy’s toes. The sensation was even more incredible than Billy had always hoped it would be. After a while, Billy removed his foot placed it back on the carpet. Then, upon readjusting his body slightly to the right, Billy lifted his right leg. In anticipation Ronnie had already turned his head to the other side. Billy’s right foot now got worshipped.

After the foot episode was completed, Billy again began to hammer into Ronnie’s backside. As Billy’s excitement began to escalate too quickly, he decided that he was not yet done spanking Ronnie’s arse. After extracting his knob Ronnie asked him why he had stopped.

“Well, your arse feels like it has cooled off a little,” Billy impishly said. “Should I warm it again?”

“Yeah… fuck… yeah, please spank me again,” Ronnie stammered.

Billy now used his arm like a pendulum as he commenced spanking Ronnie harder than before. As Ronnie began panting his hand again darted between his legs and frantically began tugging on his dick once more. A minute later Ronnie was almost choking with horniness as he unloaded again.

Billy immediately plunged his cock into Ronnie and went totally berserk. Billy was so overexcited at this point, that within two minutes he commenced bellowing as he unleashed his spunk into Ronnie’s hot arse.

After extracting his knob out of Ronnie, Ronnie turned his body and sat at the edge of the bed looking up at Billy. Billy now decided that it was finally time for Dr. Jekyll to make an appearance.

“That’s one of the best fucks I had ever had,” Billy said, smiling at Ronnie.

“That’s the best fuck I had ever had,” Ronnie beamingly replied.

After a brief silence, Ronnie asked, “Would you like to spend the night with me?”

With an apologetic smile, Billy replied, “Actually, I would, but I am dead tired and after a very hectic day, I need some rest.”

There was a forlorn look on Ronnie’s face as Billy began to dress. After smiling at Ronnie once more Billy made his way to the door. Before exiting he turned and said, “By the way, my name is Billy.”

With a very sad face, Ronnie replied, “Thanks, Billy.”

When Billy got into the elevator he pressed the button for the eleventh floor. While he made his way down the passage Billy couldn’t get Ronnie’s red backside out of his mind. As Billy was about to place his room card in the door lock he realized that he once more had a raging hard-on. Billy didn’t open the door but instead made his way back to the elevator. Smiling, he pressed the button for the seventh floor.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments