Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Man Room

"Some nights, things fall short of one’s expectations…"

7
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

On business trips to a major city, I visited every six weeks, one of my pleasures was to visit a gay action bar called ‘The Hague.’ The owner was of Dutch origin, hence the name. It was a very enjoyable bar and I found it most agreeable to spend a few hours there. In the upstairs section there was a glory hole area, and three large cubicles with the largest of these, accommodating a sling. I did entertain myself upstairs from time to time, but for purpose of this story, I shall refrain from recounting those details.

A short way from this bar there was a second bar, called ‘The Man Room,’ which I had never visited before. Having asked about this establishment on visits to The Hague, I was told that; The Man Room was rather hectic.

After quite a few beers on a very quiet night at The Hague one evening I decided to head back to my hotel at around eleven o’clock, somewhat disappointed by night out on the town. Passing by The Man Room en route, I decided on the spur of the moment to check it out; hoping to salvage what had been a rather boring outing.

After knocking, a slot in the door opened and a pair of eyes asked if I wished to enter. The eyes mumbled the entry price, which apparently also included a complimentary drink.

The lighting was fairly dim as I entered and it took my eyes a good few minutes to adjust. When I requested my free beer a duffel bag was placed on the counter. Observing my surprise, I was informed that it was ‘Pork-Night’ and that clothing was therefore prohibited. Somewhat shyly, I undressed and placed my outfit into the bag provided. Uncomfortably clutching the bar counter with one hand, I started sipping on the beer that had been placed before me. Then, glancing over my shoulder I saw a few naked bodies moving about as my eyes began adapting to the gloom.

I had never been in a similar situation before and the nudity made me feel somewhat awkward. Fortunately, my alcohol intake thus far helped me cope with the circumstances. Finally relaxing, I took a good look at the barman whose eyes I had earlier been accosted by. He was really rather hunky, in fact, he was actually fuckin hot. He was wearing a large PA with two balls on either end, through the front of his very substantial dick.

A short while later I asked where the toilet was as I urgently needed to relieve my abused bladder. I headed to a back area as instructed and was soon enjoying a well-earned piss.

As I was finishing off a rather good-looking man joined me at the urinal. When he began pissing, he looked at me with a suggestive expression on his face. I have no idea why, but I placed my hand at the front of his cock and let him piss in my hand. After stemming his flow, he placed his hand on my shoulder and pushed me to my knees. I had never indulged in piss-play before but allowed him to piss in my mouth. It was not disgusting and actually, rather awesome.

After he had finished pissing, his cock that was by now erect remained in my mouth. I was very happy when his hands took hold of my head and he started skull-fucking me. Sadly, this did not last long before he extracted his dick.

"Hold on buddy, I don’t want to cum yet,” he said with a rueful smile before he walked out of the ablution area. I was very disappointed.

I then saw another guy who was standing at the urinal who was taking a piss. He was rather effeminate and truly not normally my taste, but I was so horny by now that I would have sucked off a filthy homeless guy.

“Hi, I’m Andrew,” I said, introducing myself in hopeful anticipation.

The queen immediately lifted his left hand and with his palm facing me, shook his head disdainfully. As he passed by me to exit the toilets, he said, “I’d rather walk on by, baby, because you’re simply not my type.”

My forty-something paunch and somewhat pissed demeanour had obviously not appealed to him.

EmmaKanturera69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKanturera69TS

After exiting the toilets area I made my way up a staircase that I had passed before entering the ablution area. At the top of the stairs, there was an open large location with a thin counter surrounding the entire zone. On the dozen or so barstools there were four rather good-looking young men seated. Much as I tried to make eye contact and ingratiate myself to these guys, there were simply no takers.

Unperturbed and bemused, I continued my tour of the upstairs section. The first empty cubicle I entered was very small and as I peered through a glory hole the adjoining room was vacant. Exiting, I turned a left corner to pass the room I had looked into. Adjoining that room there was a third larger cubicle, followed by a fourth even larger booth with a sling. Both rooms were also unoccupied.

Opposite, on the right-hand side of the passage I entered a fifth stall which also contained a sling. This sling, however, was in use. The inhabitant of the sling was a really pretty guy whom I had seen earlier at The Hague. He was quite short and had a slim body. Both his ankles were imprisoned on either side on the chain.

He had a horny look on his face and his eyes were glazed, like someone who had either smoked some dope or ingested something stronger. Boldly, I touched his arse I could tell that it had been well used. I then slid a finger into his slushy butt and was soon being encouraged to up the ante.

“Yeah, that feels great, bro,” he said, before resuming, “More, give me more of your hand.”

As my fourth finger entered him he pleaded with me to fist him. I had never fisted anyone before and was about to embark on a new chapter in my sexual education. Once my fist had entered him, two other guys entered the room.

One of the men, the better looking of the two, stood next to me and immediately began criticizing my lack of skill. The second man, who was heftier and unattractive, instantly began face-fucking Sling-Boy.

After I withdrew my hand so that Fist-Expert could show me the ropes, he commenced giving Sling-Boy’s butt a real working over. Muffling his approval, Sling-Boy groaned on the cock he was sucking.

I watched entranced as Fist-Expert manipulated his hand expertly, as his body moved about like a monkey in a fruit tree. Hefty was also humping Sling-Boy’s mouth and tweaking Sling-Boy’s nipples frantically at this point. I stood watching like an unwelcome outsider, as Fist-Expert’s began pumping his forearm deeper and deeper into Sling-Boy’s butt.

The treasure that I had discovered had now been totally usurped by the newcomers, and feeling like a spare part I decided to throw in the towel before exiting the stall.

In the passage, five young guys passed me, including the queen who had rejected me earlier. They all entered the opposite sling room and closed the door behind them. I immediately moved into the adjoining stall and knelt to look through the glory hole to observe their activities. The queen was soon positioned on the sling, being butt and face-fucked by two of the guys. I was surprised when my view was suddenly blocked but delighted to discover a cock materializing before me. Naturally, I began sucking lustily. Not long after the cock retracted, only to be followed by a second dick.

As the men in the room swapped positions I got to enjoy all four cocks briefly. Regrettably, I did not get to relish any of their loads, with all four having obviously opted to discharge their spunk into the sling-slut’s backside.

After they had all departed I sat at the glory hole unsated. Despondently, I then arose and made my way back to the bar downstairs. After retrieving my clothes, I finally left for my hotel.

Chuckling to myself on the way, I ruefully reflected upon a most unsatisfactory evening.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments