Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meter Man Cometh

"A meter reader gets a surprise"

35
22 Comments 22
21.6k Views 21.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I work as a meter reader for one of Britain's big power supply companies, reading householders' supply meters. It's not the most glamorous of jobs I'll grant you, but it does sometimes have its little perks, and I've seen quite a few sights in my years on the job.

I recently worked in a reasonably well off area of town, collecting data from electricity meters installed inside the properties. This involves knocking on doors and entering the premises and is usually a two minute job, I say usually because at one house I got quite a surprise.

I was nearing my lunch break when I knocked on, what to me at the time, was just another door. That is until the door opened. I'll admit to being shocked because standing there in the open doorway was a guy wearing absolutely nothing, not even carpet slippers, and I tried my best at being nonchalant as I introduced myself and displayed my credentials.

“I'm here to read your meter,” I said as I quickly checked him over.

Well, what else could I do? He never moved.

“Yeah, no problem. It's through here,” he replied, finally moving and closing the door behind me.

I followed him, and despite considering myself straight, I liked the look of his arse. I'd say he was in his thirties and that, while not being a hunk, he had a good body.

“I hope you don't mind my lack of clothing, but I like being naked at home,” he said as we walked through his house.

“Errr, no,” I stammered, “It's your house. Besides, if I looked that good I might well do the same.”

WHAT! What the fuck did I just say. I couldn't believe I'd just said that, but it was true.

“Here it is,” the guy said as he opened a door from the hall which turned out to be a small cloakroom with toilet and sink, “and thanks for the compliment.”

I didn't answer, but just knelt down to read the numbers on his meter.

As I knelt, he just stood there, and I got a free view of his cock and could have sworn it had grown as we'd walked from his front door. As cocks go, not that I was an expert you understand, it was a decent looking one, cut and shaved at the base, and I was right, growing in size; this guy was turned on, and I must say I was starting to be as well.

I entered his meter details into my hand-held computer and was about to stand when he spoke.

“Do you like my cock?” He asked.

I looked at it and saw a bead of precum oozing from his piss slit and then looked up at him and then back at his cock, which was now rock hard and just inches from my face.

Don't ask why I did what I did, but I did something I never thought I would. I opened my mouth and with the tip of my tongue caught what was now a thin thread of precum and swallowed it, then touched the tip of his cock before taking the head into my mouth.

“Oh my,” I heard him moan as, with my heart now pounding, I took another couple of inches of him into my mouth.

I liked the taste and smell of him, and as I said, despite considering myself straight, set about sucking him, doing what past girlfriend's and my ex-wife had done with me. I reached out and placed my hands on his hips, pulling him and pushing him as my head went back and forth along his shaft. Then I felt his hands on my head.

“Oh God that feels good,” he panted, as he held my head still and began fucking my mouth.

I managed to keep to just the first three inches or so of him as I didn't want him shoving his cock further into me, and he seemed happy with that and I was, strangely, enjoying this new experience.

“I didn't plan to do this you understand,” he said, “I really didn't. I'm not gay. I have a wife. It must have been the moment.”

Moment or not, he was hard, horny and leaking copious amounts of precum into my once virgin mouth, and he wasn't the only one who was horny. My own cock was growing harder and trying desperately to expand, but given my present position, it had little chance of that. I needed to move. I'd also moved my hands slightly and was now enjoying the feel of his soft arse cheeks and had been squeezing them as I sucked him. But I was becoming uncomfortable and needed to stand.

He let out a moan of disappointment as I slid my mouth from his cock and rose from my kneeling position, finally allowing my cock to expand.

“Is there something wrong? I'm sorry if I've...” he began to say.

“Nothing's wrong. I want to fuck you”

“Yes....yes,” he stammered.

What the fuck had I just said. I want to fuck him. I could hardly believe it, but I was so turned at that moment and he truthfully looked hot. His cock was still hard and another long thread of precum had formed and hung from it, reaching half way down his thigh.

I pulled him towards me and kissed him. At first we were just touching lips but it quickly progressed to touching tongues, then tongues in mouths.

SophiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiePierce

I had to have him. I had to fuck my first man.

Then I felt his hands on my trousers, undoing my belt and the button that holds them fastened, then my zip as he pulled it down. My trousers fell to the floor, and I swiftly pulled down my briefs and stepped from the pile at my feet, leaving me naked from the waist down, my cock now free and standing to attention and harder than I can remember in quite a while.

“Turn round and pass me that soap,” I said softly.

He did as asked, passing me a bottle of liquid soap; well, needs be, I knew it could get messy but we needed lube. I took it from him, pressed the plunger to release some soap onto my middle finger and then began running it around his hole, exciting him even more. Not that it didn't have the same effect on me. I did this a few times until I could get my finger easily inside him and his moans told me he was enjoying it. I coated my cock in soap and then held his hips as he bent forward and opened his legs.

“Please be gentle. It's my first time,” he pleaded.

“It's my first time fucking a guy as well,” I said as my cockhead found his hole.

I could feel him tensing up and told him to relax. This is what I've told my female lovers when I've taken the anal virginity. He did as I asked again and I felt his muscles part and watched my cock slowly slide into him; just the head at first, but as he relaxed, the rest followed until my body was touching his arse.

All he could do was moan and repeat “Oh God,” over and over as I slowly withdrew then slid back inside him, each time pulling him towards me.

I could tell I was the first up there because he was so tight. I had now forgotten I was fucking a guy; I was just fucking another arse and quickly gained a rhythm, speeding up, then slowing down as he moaned and groaned before me.

He'd begun by holding the sink with both hands but moved one hand to his cock so he could wank himself, but I had him let go and grab the sink. Again he moaned his disappointment but complied and I got the idea he had submissive tendencies.

Our fucking continued, becoming ever harder, with him pleading to be fucked over and over, begging for me to fuck him harder. Then I heard a change in his breathing, and he stopped begging me to fuck him.

“Oh fuck,” he began and continued. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm... I'm... aaahhh.”

I knew then I'd made him cum, and now it was my turn. My thrusts sped up, and I soon felt the stirrings in my groin, then the tell tale tingling.

“I'm going to cum. I'm going cum up your arse,” I panted as my both my thrusts and my cock grew harder as I pounded into him, until with a long, guttural groan I came, my spunk exploding into him.

I could feel the jets of it surging from me as I held my cock motionless inside him until they finally ceased. I gave him a few more thrusts and then withdrew from him, slowly, enjoying the feel of his tightness on my cock, until it dropped from him, quickly followed by a stream of spunk, which at first hung from him, then fell to the floor, joining his on the carpeted floor. I thought of trying to see if he would lick it up, but didn't push my luck.

“Oh my that was awesome,” he said as he turned round to face me.

His face was flushed bright red, and he was shaking.

“I've never cum without being touched before. Wow, It's so different.”

“I'm only too happy to oblige, and you are a great fuck, but right now I have to get back to work.”

Not the best thing to say when you've just fucked someone I know, but I was supposed to be working, not having sex.

“Yes, sorry. I mustn't keep you, but I would love to do this again sometime.”

“Well, I'll be back round in six months,” I replied nonchalantly, but inside feeling the same way.

I pulled up my briefs and then trousers. As I fastened my belt, he pulled my head upwards and planted his lips against mine to give me a quick kiss.

“Thank you once again,” he said softly.

That made my mind up and I took out a notepad and pen, wrote my Christian name and mobile phone number on it, then tore the page out and gave it to him.

“Next time we fuck in a bed,” I said as I handed it over. “Now I have to go.”

He just nodded his head and then looked at the piece of paper in his hand.

“I'm Alex by the way,” he said as he held open his front door.

“Don't forget to clean up your mess. Until next time, Alex,” I replied as I walked from the house.

As I walked away and to my van, the reality of what had just occurred hit home. I'd just fucked another man and enjoyed it and then given him my number, immediately wondering if I'd done the right thing. One thing I did know though, was that Alex wouldn't be the last man I fucked.

© yorkie54@hotmail.co.uk

3 rd December, 2013

Published 
Written by deviantlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments