Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighborhood

"There's more than one way to get to know your neighbors."

17
8 Comments 8
12.7k Views 12.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I moved from a big city to this small city, or big town, several years ago. The house I bought is on the edge of town in an old neighborhood where the lots are big and houses aren’t packed closely together. What I didn’t realize at first is that everyone around here makes it their business to know everybody else’s business.

I had been here for several months when one of those hard- to- ignore horny attacks hit me. I was dying for a nice juicy cock. As it happened, one weekday afternoon I came out of the local liquor store after buying a six- pack of Bud Light, and there was a sixteen or seventeen year old trying to get somebody to go in and buy him a pack of cigarettes. I know, crazy. I’m not a chicken hawk, but it seemed fate was on my side. So I simply told him what I wanted to do to him, and he said okay. In my defense, I didn’t buy the cigarettes.

We drove a little further beyond the city limits and found a secluded spot where people sometimes picnicked on weekends. He unzipped his jeans and pushed them and his briefs down to his knees and I sucked his dick. While I worked on his dick I let him guzzle one of my beers.

To tell the truth, I don’t remember much about his dick or the sex. I’d say his dick was average size and the sex was just a run-of-the-mill blowjob. I do remember he had a big ball sack and smelled like a sweaty teenager. And when he came he sounded like he was gasping for air.

When we finished I drove him back to the liquor store. No mention of money had been made at any time, but I think he thought he was going to be paid, and seemed a little disappointed, but didn’t say anything.

A couple of months went by with nothing special happening, then I discovered he must have told someone, or everyone. But the word about me was out. I know, because in the next two months I had two propositions from two neighborhood guys, both married.

The first was a guy in his forties but in great shape who lived on the street behind me. We were talking over my front gate, and he kept obviously groping himself. I invited him in, and we headed straight for the bedroom. But the sex was weird. I sat on the edge of the bed, he stood in front of me and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, nothing else. I have to assume he had balls.

The good part was his cock was really long. Anyway, I sucked it. He just stood there, making no effort to face fuck me nor making a sound…no moans, no ‘that feels good’, no heavy breathing. When he came it was a surprise. Just suddenly my mouth was filled with jizz.

When he finished he pulled it out and shook it as though he had just taken a leak. He tucked it back in his pants and I got up to show him out. I didn’t know exactly what to say. But then he felt my ass and said he wanted to fuck me sometime, which was completely incongruous with what had just happened. He never did. Whenever I do see him, we just sort of wave to acknowledge each other’s existence.

About a month after that a younger man who lived in the next block came by. I knew who this guy’s wife was. She was a pretty young woman with an ample figure, meaning big boobs, a big ass and a thick waist. We would always greet each other when she walked past my house and I was outside. I’d say the guy was in his early thirties, but was aging rapidly. His hair, which he wore very short, was going fast, and his muscular body was already starting to get a paunch.

Anyway, when he knocked, I asked him in, we sat on the sofa, (I had been watching a baseball game) and we chatted about nothing. Since we had never met formally, the reason for his visit wasn’t obvious. Finally he just came out and asked if I liked men’s cocks (What other kind, huh?) and then if I’d like to suck his. Well, he was nice looking, and seemed like a nice guy, so I said, “Sure, why not?”

He undid his chinos and his boxers (for some reason I remember they were covered with red and blue stars) and opened them to produce a triangle that exposed his cock and balls. I was a little disappointed. His cock was one of those short fat types. Not short -short, but shorter than I would’ve preferred. But it was nicely fat.

I was a little surprised he wasn’t hard yet, but that was nice, in a way. Anyhow, I took it in my mouth and worked it till it became fully hard. He laid his head back and made strange sounds, as if he were sucking on a particularly delicious piece of hard candy. He also liked it when I sucked his balls. He rose up a little so I could get to them better.

After maybe half an hour of sucking and licking he started bucking his hips ever so slightly and said, “Here I come.”

He had a good load of cum, and it was somehow tastier than usual. When we finished he didn’t tuck the jewels back in right away, which I liked. After a few minutes of looking at the game, which neither of us had any more interest in, he said he’d better get on home. I told him to come back any time he wanted to, and he left. But he never paid another visit.

Was I losing my touch, or was this just an outing for these guys? Some sort of one-time experiment or adventure?

Another couple of months went by with no activity. Then there was a tall especially good looking young man I picked up one evening.

He was a student at the local college and was walking with an armload of books that kept slipping and falling. I offered him a ride and we stopped, at my suggestion, for coffee. I think he went along with the idea because he appreciated the ride and I said I needed a caffeine boost.

We chatted and I told him I was gay and horny and I believe my straight forwardness snagged him. He just as directly said what he’d do and wouldn’t do, which fit perfectly into my desires. He asked if I’d give him a ride home afterwards and I said of course.

We went to my house and he dropped his pants to his ankles and lay back on the bed with his shirt pulled up to his chin, giving me good access to his body. He had a really nice-sized long cock, with just a little foreskin covering the rim of his glans. It was still soft and I could stuff most of it into my mouth and suck on it and move it around in my mouth.

As it got harder and longer I started going up and down on it, swirling my tongue around the head and sucking on it. I’d let it slip out of my mouth and jack it as I licked his balls and all over his stomach and chest. He obviously enjoyed every lick.

We continued for half an hour and then I guess he decided he wanted to cum and took over jacking his cock violently with every muscle of his body straining to the limit. He grunted and indicated he was going to cum. I took his cock in my mouth and he grabbed my head and shot off, his cock jerking and filling my mouth with cum faster than I could swallow it down my throat. It was one of the most intense climaxes I had ever had a guy experience with me.

He lay there for a minute breathing deeply and then said, “Whew.”

After several more seconds he sat up and said, “That was wild. Thanks.”

I was glad he had enjoyed it so much, and we had a nice chat on the way to his house. But when he said good-bye it was clear it was a final good-bye.

I was satisfied for a while, but the memory became a catalyst for wanting something again. But again nothing was happening, and weeks became months. Then one day my doorbell rang.

It was a young man in what I guessed was his middle twenties. He was small and wiry with a full head of tousled black hair. He had a tattoo of something written in script on one side of his neck. His face reminded me of a degenerate angel, sort of like a cherub who had discovered the joys of sex.

He immediately told me he lived around the corner at the end of my block. I knew that street only as a street of older single-family houses that became a dead-end. He told me his name was Marco and asked if I had any work he could do. I really didn’t, but I was intrigued and didn’t want him to leave.

I invited him in and offered him a beer, which he refused but asked for a glass of water. We talked, and I told him I was trying to think of something he could do, but I couldn’t come up with anything. He then said he wasn’t looking for work, as he had a full-time job. He just couldn’t think of any other way to talk to me.

He asked me if I knew Jimmy. I said I didn’t think so. With some questions and descriptions it became clear Jimmy was the young kid from in front of the liquor store. He said that months ago Jimmy had told him of what we had done and he had never been able to forget it. I asked if he wanted to do it and he said he thought so, at least try it.

AlisaRoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaRoxy

It was a strange proposition.

We went into the bedroom and Marco began to undress, which was a pleasant surprise. I had expected him to drop his pants at the most. That seemed to be the way things had gone over the past year. I also undressed, hoping he wasn’t going to freak out. I lay down on the bed first and he followed suit.

I told you he was small and wiry. By that I meant he was about 5’7” with the body of a young man who had done manual labor for most of his working years. He was muscle, flesh and skin. There was no fat.

He had a nice chest, a hard flat stomach with the hint of ab muscles and well-formed arms and legs which testified to their strength. His chest, stomach and legs were lightly dusted with short black hairs. In the middle of his chest was a triangle of longer hairs that pointed toward the place I wanted to go.

From his belly button there was another triangle that grew thicker as you went down to form a mat surrounding his cock. His cock was still soft and somewhere between four and five inches long and nice and fat, with foreskin covering most of the head.

Some people are crazy for foreskin, and some like a clean-cut cock. As for me, I like a cock almost anyway it comes. Some cocks are prettier than others, some are bigger and some are fatter. Give me a good-sized well-formed cock on a guy who knows how to use it and I’m happy.

I scooted down so I was looking his cock ‘in the eye’, so to speak, and began to kiss and lick it. I felt he was watching me, more out of curiosity than lust. I doubt he had never had his cock sucked before, but maybe not by another guy. As it got hard I started seriously sucking on it. It had grown to what I would guess was at least seven inches and maybe a fraction over. The foreskin easily pulled back revealing a nice mushroom-shaped head.

When I flicked my tongue over the head his cock would jerk slightly, indicating it both was sensitive and liked the feel. He put his hand on his cock so he could feel it going in and out of my mouth. I licked up and down its length, going down to lick and suck on his balls. I then started licking his groin and up to his stomach. He was running his hand lightly over my shoulders and back. I realized that Marco wasn’t one to lie back and let his cock be serviced. He was going to be active in whatever happened here. Whatever we did, we were going to do it together.

I licked his chest, letting his hairs tickle my tongue, and then sucked on his erect nipples. I went back down to his cock and sucked it, going up and down more and more rapidly. He began moving his hips, thrusting his cock deeper in my mouth. I rolled over on my back and told him to get over me. He quickly realized I wanted him to fuck my mouth, and he enthusiastically began doing so, forcing me to place my hand on his stomach so he wouldn’t gag me with his stiff cock.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat on my chest jacking his cock. I wondered if he wanted to give me a face shot, which I personally don’t like. It’s a waste of good cum. But he jacked it for a couple of minutes and then offered it to me again, rubbing it over my lips. He didn’t talk dirty, but he kind of liked his sex dirty.

He again got on his hands and knees, this time fucking my mouth slowly, pulling his cock out again, rubbing it over my face, letting me try to grab it with my mouth and putting it back in. After a bit of this game he flopped on his back again and I went back to sucking him and jacking him at the same time. He then turned me on my side, re-positioned himself and returned to face fucking, this time intent on cumming.

He held my head as he rammed his cock in and out until he whispered, “I’m cumming,” and shot his load in my mouth.

When I had swallowed it all, and his cock had almost returned to its flaccid state I kissed it and moved up so I was looking in his eyes.

I asked, “How was it?”

He looked at me and gave me a slightly crooked smile, and then kissed me. I was taken completely off guard, but quickly recovered and opened my mouth to receive his probing tongue. We lay there for another five minutes, our hot bodies touching and our kisses sweetly sealing our new compact.

When we were dressed he said he should get back home. He asked if he could come again, and I said he could come whenever he wanted, any day - or every day. After he left I started thinking, where he lived were houses for families, not individuals. He either lived with relatives, like a mom and dad, or he was married, possibly with kids.

I decided I didn’t want to know. I would find out what kind of work he did, what kind of music he liked, where he was born, if he drank or smoked grass - but not if he was married. Not unless he volunteered the information.

It was three days before he came back, and I was anxious all three days, worrying he might not come at all. He simply asked if we could do it again. This time was a variation on the last time, with one difference being we started kissing the moment we got in bed, making love instead of just having sex. He was either a complete gay top or a bi – obviously – but I didn’t care which.

The only thing was, even though he was a great lover, I couldn’t shake the feeling he wasn’t really experienced in gay sex. He just somehow seemed like a new-comer. Another thing I did that second time is I lay on my back with my head over the edge of the bed. I had him stand on the floor and lean over me, so he could slide his cock completely down my throat. He loved it and fucked my mouth like that for about ten minutes.

After he came that time I lay on his arm as we talked. It was more like he was the older man at that moment. He asked me if I ever took it from behind (that was the way he put things) and I said I would if he wanted to. I like getting fucked, or rather I love it, but I really prefer sucking a cock. I like the tactile feel of the cock in my mouth, I love the intimacy of my face in a man’s groin, I like the idea of a cock erupting, shooting its cum into my mouth and down my throat.

When he was ready to leave he asked if he should bring the rubbers the next time. I said yes, and was impressed he had thought of that necessity.

The next time, what with the kissing and my sucking and licking his cock, balls, tits and all the surrounding area, we had been at it for almost half an hour when he asked if he could enter me. I decided I needed some lubricant, and got up to do that while he got the condoms out of his jeans and ripped open the foil packet. I rolled it down covering his cock and he asked how I wanted to do it. I told him any way except dog fashion.

We started with me on my stomach, putting a pillow under my hips to raise my ass a little. After only a few minutes he decided he didn’t like that, and had me flop over on my back. He raised my legs so he could get a good view of my asshole, and pushed his cock in. After another few minutes of watching his cock slide in and out he let me rest my legs on his shoulders while he began fucking in earnest.

A short time later he readjusted us so my legs were wrapped around his waist and he could lie partly on top of me, or sit back on his heels, all the time plunging in and out. He commenced fucking me really hard and his breathing became ragged.

He suddenly fell forward and pressed his mouth savagely against mine while his cock erupted in my ass. With each spurt of cum he’d powerfully jam his cock into me. When he finished cumming he lay there on top of me gently kissing me while we both recovered. The amazing thing was I had cum at about the same time he had. He said that was one of the best orgasms he’d ever had.

Because of work and personal commitments, whatever those were, he couldn’t visit as often as I wished, but he would drop in at least once in every two weeks. It wasn’t a scheduled thing. He just showed up when he was able to. He usually stayed for a couple of hours, although there were times he stopped by to tell me he couldn’t stay, and I’d start groping him and get him hot and then give him a quick blowjob, although he still stripped for that.

I may point out, I wasn’t much into rimming, and he didn’t seem to be aware of such a thing, so that never happened, but I did lick his armpits sometimes. That kind of turned him on, I think as a body-worship kind of thing.

To bring this to a close, we’ve been doing it for seven years now, and we’re still as happy together as we were the first time. We’re full-fledged lovers, although the word love is never mentioned.

And I still don’t know if he’s married, although I strongly feel he is. Who cares?

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments