Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Odd Boy

"Joey’s initiation into sex has many twists and turns…"

19
6 Comments 6
16.9k Views 16.9k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Part One:

I was always the odd boy in my family. In fact; let’s make that our entire neighbourhood. I grew up in a mining town, and the suburb we lived in was like planet butch. Dad, Ben 2nd was a mineworker just like his dad Ben 1st, before him. My older brother…you guessed it, was Ben 3rd. I was named Joseph after my father’s best friend, who was also my godfather. Everyone, however, referred to me as Joey. My godfather Joseph was referred to by his nickname Sep. Sep was in the building trade. My dad’s brother Samuel, Sammy, also worked in the mines.

We all lived in close proximity to one another and were a bit clannish. Sheryl, my mom, was an ‘import,’ and her family lived rather far away. There was no formality in the family and all used first names, or nicknames. The three Ben’s, Sammy, and Sep were big stocky men. Sammy had two sons, one my age, sixteen, and the other two years younger. Like my brother, they were also carbon copies of their father. Sep, dad’s best friend, was virtually part of our family. Sep had two very young daughters.

At family gatherings, all the women sat in the kitchen and all the men stank out the lounge, with masculine odour and cigarette smoke. This is where I really stuck out like a sore thumb. Taking after my petite mother who was five foot four inches tall, I was only five foot seven inches in height, as opposed to the six foot plus bodies of all the other men. Even my youngest male cousin, at fourteen years of age, was already five foot ten inches tall. As if that wasn’t bad enough, I was also very slim. Being a bookworm and a bright student, I simply did not fit in with the raucous sports watching and beer drinking hooligans.

My brother was a lot more laidback than dad, who was quite aggressive. My brother Ben was always very protective of me, which was a good thing in our rough neighbourhood. Affable, as he was, however, you simply didn’t look for shit with my brother.

My father took a lot of great strain with me. With a perplexed look on his face, he would often just shake his head while observing me.

I remember him once saying, “Why don’t you go play with the other boys and cause some trouble for a change? …For fuck sake, break something and get into shit like proper boys do!”

On another occasion, I recall overhearing dad ask Sammy, “How the fuck did I end up with a wuss like Joey?”

Naturally, we did not have a warm and loving father and son relationship. What further scared the shit out of me was that I had realized I was gay. If my dad found out I felt sure that he would probably go totally berserk and most definitely, shoot me.

There was a seventeen-year-old guy at school who frequently coerced me into sexual activity at his home. Thus far he hadn’t fucked me, but I was sure that occurrence wasn’t too far off. He was a huge lumbering oaf and I really wasn’t crazy about him. Freddie, the oaf lived a few houses down from us and would always accompany me home from school. With both his parents at work and all his older siblings already out of the house, privacy wasn’t an issue. I always tried to escape these torments but he was extremely persistent.

Freddy was totally inept in the sex department and thankfully a sprinter of note. Happily, our sessions were very brief and over within a minute or two before he became overexcited and shot his load.

Around this time, there was a drama in the neighbourhood when Sep’s wife decided to divorce him. His divorce was actually no great surprise to any of us. She stayed on in their house and Sep moved in with us, until he could sort himself out. Not only did he move into our home, but into my bedroom.

Two years before my brother and father had converted our attic into a loft for my brother Ben. My brother was crazy about his new pad and much as I adored him, I loved my new found privacy.

Because there were two three-quarter beds in my bedroom, however, I now had to cohabit with dad’s best friend. I always liked Sep but wasn’t crazy about the new setup. Sep was kind of goofy and acted like the world’s oldest teenager.

The first few nights after Sep moved in, were uneventful. Sep took to walking around our room naked and frequently scratched his balls. He would constantly stand next to my desk as I did my homework, chatting and scratching his crotch absentmindedly. That same hand would then be put on my shoulder or used to ruffle my hair. Often when his hand passed close to my face I would get a whiff of his strong genital odour. I never knew where to look during these episodes.

Once, after he returned from a piss he retracted his foreskin and removed a pubic hair that had got lodged in his hood before giving his cock a good shake afterward.

With every passing day, Sep’s demeanour kept changing toward me. It was almost as if he was becoming more and more affectionate with me. He began holding my arms or stroking my back and head when we chatted. A few nights later I awoke to find him bending over me. When I asked what the matter was, he said that I had been so quiet that he wondered if I was okay. Then, sitting next to me he then placed his hand on my forehead to check my temperature. After ruffling my hair he bent over and gave me a goodnight kiss on the forehead.

A short while later, I heard him plucking his dick followed by muted grunts as he unloaded.

The following night, once the light was switched off Sep asked me how often I wanked.

“From time to time,” I uncomfortably replied.

Laughing, he then said, “Then you don’t take after your dad or me… Growing up, we often had wanking competitions, to see who could cum the quickest and shoot the furthest.” Resuming he continued, “Your dad always unloaded the quickest, but I out-shot him by a mile.”

We lay in silence for a while before he asked, “Do you want to have a wanking competition?”

I was totally perplexed at this point before mumbling, “Not really.”

After turning the bedside light on, Sep walked to the door and locked it before saying, “Come-on, it’ll be fun.”

As I stood awkwardly he pulled my underpants down. Sep’s cock was rock-hard and as he began tugging on it, he looked at me encouragingly. After a short while, I was also erect and wanking along with him. Standing directly before me he began slapping my cock with his dick.

“Let’s have a sword fight,” he said, sniggering. I played along for a while as we both giggled. “Let me show you something,” Sep suggested.

He had a long ample foreskin and after opening the front of the hood he told me to push my knob in. Once in, Sep commenced shuffling our docked cocks.

“How does this feel?” he asked.

“Awesome,” was my reply. In control of our cocks, he kept varying the pace. Slow, then quick, then very slow, then fast.

“I… think… I’m going to… cum,” I announced in halting gasps.

“Cum Joey, go for it, don’t hold back,” he advised.

As I shot my load, jizz began oozing through his fingers. Undocking our dicks, Sep lifted his hand to his mouth and licked all my seed off his fingers. There was a wild horny look in his eyes.

“You’re going to have to help me out now,” he said, before placing his hand on my shoulder and pushing my body downward. Mesmerised, I opened my mouth to receive his slimy cock.

“Yes, Joey… I’ve wanted this for the past few weeks… fuck yeah Joey, suck your godfather’s knob… aaaaah… mmmm… that’s, it boy. That’s the way… yes Joey, yes… take it deeper... come-on Joey, let’s go all the way… just a bit more boy… mmmm… aaaaah. Milk my fucking snake boy… use your tongue… Oh, that’s goood… I… I’m going to cum… nnnh, fuck yeah… fuuuck yeah.”

I now fully understood why Sep had always won the shooting competition. I almost drowned with all the spunk he flooded down my throat. His cum, however, tasted awesome, it was sweat, unlike the bitter tasting juice from Freddie, the oaf.

Lifting me up after Sep enfolded me in his arms and began kissing me sensually. Massaging my arse, he pulled my body into him. His smooching was awesome, totally unlike Freddie’s frantic slobbering. Sep then lifted my body and placed me on the bed. I offered my body to him like a puppy begging to have its stomach scratched. Climbing on top of me our erotic kissing continued as he gently ground his pelvis into me.

Sep’s invasion of my space was getting better by the minute and the sensuality of his lovemaking was incredible. There was no hurry at all, just the sustained ecstasy of two people pleasuring one another to the maximum.

Lifting his head Sep asked, “Are you ready for some more liquid refreshment?”

“Definitely,” I replied.

Straddling my body Sep began tossing his knob. I was entranced as I watched his foreskin lazily sliding to and fro, caressing the head of his cock. I ran my hands up and down his thighs as I watched transfixed. Quickening his pace he moved slightly forward. Instinctively, I opened my mouth. The second load sprayed the roof of my mouth before cascading down my throat. I revelled in the abundance of his nourishment.

Cleaning his cock afterward, I imbibed the strong masculine smell of his sweaty crotch. I was becoming totally addicted to this odour. As he lowered his body onto mine he asked, “Do you want to cum again?”

“No, I’m good,” I replied. We kissed for a short while before he lifted his head and said, “Make sure your butt is clean tomorrow night... do you still have your cherry?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Well then I’ll be claiming it,” he concluded.

After Sep moved back to his bed we were both in dreamland shortly afterward.

The following day I really had to go all-out trying to avoid a session with Freddie. I put on an academy award winning performance feigning illness. Reluctantly, he let me off the hook.

That night I gave myself a thorough cleansing while all the guys sat in the lounge. Fortunately, mom went to bed straight after washing the dishes and would be in, la-la land shortly afterward. My dad was also renowned for dozing off into a deep sleep, within seconds of his head hitting the pillow. Goodness knows when they had sex!

After Sep arrived in our room he locked our door. Standing at my bed, he removed his underpants before removing mine.

With a horny look in his eyes, he said, “Turn over, boy, I’ve been dreaming about your hole all day long.”

After pushing my legs apart, he opened my cheeks with his hands and began rimming me. Sep’s oral onslaught was stunning as my butt hole was lubricated and prodded by his hot tongue.

“Nnnh… nnnh… nnnh,” I sighed, accompanied by slushy sounds from Sep as he primed the cherry he was about to claim.

Finally moving on top of me he said, “Don’t tense, boy… just relax and allow me to unlock you.”

I could feel the head of his dick begin to nudge and prod my arse-lips. Sep’s pushing was gentle and after a momentary twitch of pain, he prized my lock open, claiming his prize.

“Aah… aaaaah… aaaaaah.” I uttered.

“Are you okay Joey?” he asked.

“Yes… yesss… fucking yes,” I replied.

All in, Sep’s hips now began their victorious dance. Sep rolled his hindquarters rhythmically, triumphantly revelling in his conquest.

“Nnnh… nnnh… aaaaah… this butt of yours is fucking awesome… nnnh… aaah.” Sep groaned on and on as our combined pleasure just kept scaling greater heights.

Sep now orally tackled my neck and ears as I sighed, and grunted with delight. “Clamp onto my knob, baby… tighter… tighter… fuck yeah, baby, that’s the way, lock your fucking lips on my knob… nnnh… yesss… yesss… work those muscles boy.” Sep raspingly groaned.

With all the anal pleasure and my cock grinding into my sheets I began to unload, gasping feverishly. Sep was also fast approaching orgasm and followed shortly afterward, roaring as his body jerked in triumphant bliss.

Not long after, having turned onto my stomach round two got underway. This time, the sex was even more sensual and we never stopped kissing throughout.

When Sep finally moved back to his bed later, I lay awake reflecting on the past two nights. The elation I felt was mind-blowing. This new routine in my life had taken a very unexpected and brilliant turn for the better. I wasn’t sure how long Sep would be living with us but I hoped with all my heart that he wouldn’t be moving out for a very long time.

With my butt filled with spunk, I drifted off to sleep, as contented as a baby suckling on his mother’s teat.

The following day I was unable to avoid Freddie. He was now totally determined to take my cherry. I let him do so, believing he was my first penetrator. I simply did not have the heart to burst his bubble. Of course, he was as useless as ever and overexcited as he was, came within a minute of entering me. The proud look on his face afterward was actually quite comical. Freddy went into raptures about my defloration. Unfortunately, I was in no doubt that my torment by Freddy would now escalate.

***

Part Two:

With six months to go of my penultimate year at school, sexual activity continued with Sep, my godfather, and bothersome Freddie who lived down the road. Sep had really settled into my room, which didn’t bother my parents and definitely did not bother me at all. Our nightly sessions were the highlight of my day. My occasional interludes with Freddie in the afternoons were as boring as always, but thankfully, over very quickly. To think, that some poor woman would have to endure Freddie in a few years, made my heart bleed for her. At the end of that school year, Freddie thankfully left for college, and my torment ended.

Several months into my final year at school, the college that I would be attending the following year, was decided upon. It was in a city about two hundred miles away. A month later Sep got a job in that city. When he suggested I could stay with him the following year, in lieu of all the hospitality my parents had shown him, I had to play down my enthusiasm. During the last three months of my school days, Sep had moved out, and relocated to his new environment. Sep’s absence was actually a good thing for me scholastically.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

A week before commencing college, I moved in with Sep. Great as our sex had always been, we had to restrain ourselves somewhat, in my parent’s home. What I was about to find out, was that with the restrictions gone, Sep was about to take me on a far more hectic sexual journey and that he was far kinkier than I had realized. Fortunately, Sep was respectful of my need to focus on college and I was, therefore, off-limits to him before nine o’clock, on weekday evenings. After nine p.m. however, things got wild in the apartment.

In the months Sep had lived on his own, he had prepared for my arrival. My ‘official’ bedroom was essentially a fuck-room. He had bought an iron-framed bed, with a very solid structure, and a custom-made mattress covered in a thick black plastic. With a tiled floor in that room, things could get as messy as required. Although this room was regularly used, I shared Sep’s bed in the main room.

Sep had also selected the apartment to perfection. It was the furthest unit from the entrance, in the complex, with a secluded front door. No one ever ventured to our side of the building. He had a carport that was completely private, so nobody could observe the coming and going of visitors. Our only adjoining neighbour was a geriatric who was totally deaf, so noise was never a problem.

Sep had bought a very sophisticated video recorder, and this machine would be frequently used. Apart from our nightly sessions, I was informed that Friday nights would always be spent at an adult bookstore, that he particularly liked, and on weekends, there was a remote cruising park that he had earmarked for action. Sep, as I would learn, was into voyeurism in a big way. Don’t get me wrong, he liked participating in sex, but he especially wanted to watch me being fucked.

Both the bookstore and the park attracted predominately blue-collar straight men. Having grown up in my family, these sorts of guys were not off-putting to me. Being in the building trade, Sep was also in this league. I had imagined an exclusive relationship with my godfather, so this new development was somewhat of an adjustment for me to make.

I was rather nervous as we arrived at the secluded bookstore, on the second Friday, after I had moved in with Sep. As he acquired the tokens before moving through to the back section, a stocky man hovered around ogling me intently. He wasn’t very good-looking, but rather sexy. When Sep and I moved through to the back section he followed. As we milled about, ‘Stocky’ shadowed our every move. Sep had not missed his interest and presently engaged him in conversation. After a very brief chat, Sep asked, “Do you want Joey to suck you off?”

“Fuck yeah,” he instantly replied. The three of us moved into one of the booths before I was ordered to my knees. Stocky whipped out his dick in a heartbeat. I had never encountered a man with a non-retractable foreskin before. His knob was a solid eight inches, and the foreskin was literally stuck to his cock-head. I began giving head, as Sep’s hips banged my head into Stocky’s crotch. As I sucked him, he and Sep locked heads and began snogging. I could feel an occasional drip of saliva on my head, as they tonsil-washed each other.

“Do you want to fuck Joey?” I heard Sep asked between slobbers from above.

“Fuck yeah,” Stocky once again answered. We all removed our pants and underpants before Stocky began nudging at my arse lips. Sep took up station behind Stocky and began rimming him as Stocky’s thrusting got underway. Stocky was in heaven with the double stimulation. Stocky stopped his thrusting occasionally and bending over me allowed Sep uninterrupted access to his manhole. After lifting once again, he would then solidly butt-fucked me for a while, before repeating the process. With his body moving up and down for a good ten minutes, he eventually unloaded into me.

Sep immediately attacked my butt afterward, sucking Stocky’s load out of me.

After Stocky left, I sucked and got fucked by a further two guys. The same procedure as before was followed with both men.

When we got home Sep got stuck into me. With the visual stimulation he had experienced, he was very well fuelled for this session. Voyeurism was an elixir to him, and using me as a tool in this manner, aroused him incredibly.

The following day I was initiated into the park action. As we stood at his pickup, a really old jalopy pulled up near us. The guy that getting out of the vehicle looked like a total hillbilly. He was scruffy and tall, with a tobacco filled bottom lip. As he sauntered in our direction, he occasionally spat. Sep told me to lower my pants and turn around offering my arse to him. “Want to fuck my boy?” he asked.

“Yip, sure do,” he replied in a real southern drawl.

We ascertained his name was Dreyfus, after a brief introduction. Observing his knob once it had been liberated from his dirty jeans, my heart almost stopped. Dreyfus had one of the biggest cocks I would ever see in my lifetime. When he began lifting the huge pole with his grubby hand, we heard an approaching vehicle. I quickly pulled up my pants, as Dreyfus zipped up his log. Sep then asked him, “Would you like to join us at home?”

“Fuck yeah… Lead the way,” he answered, before spitting a huge glob.

Sep was literally bristling with horniness as Dreyfus followed us home. I was a little nervous thinking about his huge dick.

“I am going to video this… Fuck yeah, Joey… this is going to be epic!” Sep stated almost drooling. Sep almost dislocated his neck between watching the road ahead and constantly checking out the rear-view mirror, to make sure Dreyfus was following. Sep looked like a man totally processed with lust.

Dreyfus had fortunately extracted the tobacco from his mouth prior to our arrival. Entering our home we moved through to the fuck-room immediately. Sep removed the bedcover and placed it on a chair. He then asked Dreyfus if he would mind being videotaped. “Nah… not at all,” Dreyfus replied.

“Okay, so here’s what I want you to do,” Sep informed us, setting the scene. “Joey, I want you to strip and get on the bed. I’ll first begin filming you tied up and naked. The focus then moves to you, Dreyfus. I’ll film you undressing before you climb on the bed. From there on Dreyfus, you simply do your thing… anything you want.”

As an afterthought, Sep added, “Dreyfus… it would be great if you toy with your knob for a short while… with lust in your eyes, before getting on the bed.”

I got naked and was soon lying on the bed face down, with my wrists tied by leather restraints, to either side of the headboard. As the filming began I observed Dreyfus, who appeared to have taken wholeheartedly to his starring role. He slowly removed his clothing and then stood looking at me lustfully, schlong in hand. Moving onto the bed his body covered mine, before he began kissing my neck and ears. Dreyfus truly amazed me. I had expected a ‘jump-on and get it over with’ approach, but instead, he was unbelievably sensual.

With his log nestled between my cheeks, he pulled my head to the side and began kissing my mouth. The tobacco flavour of his saliva wasn’t as hectic as I had feared. On and on, Dreyfus leisurely ground himself into me as we made love. At one point Sep asked when he was going to fuck me.

“Yer said I must do my thing… well, this is how I do it,” he stated emphatically.

Turning off his machine, Sep spoke, “Well then I’m going to take a drink and smoke break. Please don’t enter him before I get back.”

“No problem,” Dreyfus replied.

Once Sep had left, Dreyfus untied my wrists and turned me onto my back. After lowering himself on to me he really began kissing ardently. The taste of his mouth, and strong man-stink emanating from him, totally intoxicated me. Lifting his head he asked, “Is it possible to get private access to you?”

“Well… I don’t have any lectures after twelve on Wednesdays,” I replied.

“Will we be alone?” He queried.

“Yes, Sep only gets home after five,” I answered.

“Well, I can work around that. Make sure you slip me your number before I leave,” he conspiratorially responded, before returning to my mouth.

When Sep returned he asked us to resume our earlier station, which we did. After a short recap, Dreyfus lifted his body and moved his mouth to my hole. After licking my hole for a short while Dreyfus got to his knees. As his long finger entered my manhole he asked, “Is yer pussy hungry?”

“Yes,” I replied, “My pussy is starving for your meat.” ‘Jesus… we’re like two total pros,’ I thought.

“Feeding time,” he declared as his thick fillet began to nudge at my hole. I was so incredibly turned on, that my pucker literally began gobbling on his knob. I began gasping as his dick slid all the way in. As Dreyfus began thrusting he said, “Eat baby, feed on my fucking meat.”

Dreyfus again untied my wrists, and slowly began turning my body. Once I was on my back, with my hands and legs in the air, he lowered his head and commenced kissing me powerfully. Sep was panting with lust as he moved around filming the scene, like a cameraman on an action set. As our fucking intensified we became less and less aware of Sep, totally absorbed in our ecstasy. Much as I was nuts about Sep, Dreyfus was taking me to new heights that I never knew was possible. I hoped like hell I would be seeing more of him, and if so, knew I would count the minutes between our Wednesday appointments.

Dreyfus took his own sweet time and varied his pace magnificently. His mouth was locked to my lips as he rode my hole. His groans of contentment were met by my muffled sighs of pleasure. I could feel his nuts slapping against me, to grunts of delight from Sep, who was filming the action behind us. This had all become too much for me, and I began unloading between our joined bodies. “Cum in his mouth,” Sep instructed Dreyfus, as Sep moved next to the bed.

When Dreyfus lifted his torso and scooted up my body, Sep was ready and waiting. Dreyfus began spewing a bucket load of cum all over my face, and into my mouth.

Afterward, we all returned to the lounge for a drink. I surreptitiously slipped Dreyfus my phone number when he left. Sep sat at his computer for the next hour, before he finished editing the stick of our afternoon’s action. Back in the fuck room, it was soon playing on the flat screen, before Sep took his turn with me. As I got solidly fucked, I have to admit, that watching the hot scene on the television was awesome.

Happily, I did see Dreyfus the following Wednesday, without the manic cameraman in attendance. Unknown to me at the time, was that I would be seeing a lot more of Dreyfus in future, and would be spending much more time with him than I ever imagined.

The following Friday, Sep and I met someone else, who would also become a regular. Once we were in the back section of the bookstore we encountered Tubby. He was aptly named and had an expressive, handsome face. Tubby was actually a little more than tubby and actually bordered on the fat side. Although Tubby’s cock was only six and a half inches long, he had an incredibly bulbous dick head. His specialty was to pop it in and out of one’s butthole, repeatedly. As I got plopped over and over, Tubby’s big stomach rested on my backside. Wedging his head between Tubby’s substantial arse cheeks, Sep’s face battled valiantly to locate Tubby’s manhole.

When Sep really began to rim him, Tubby almost convulsed with pleasure. Tubby pulled the chair that was behind me, next to him, and lifted his right leg onto it. With Tubby’s widened stance, Sep could really focus on the hole he had fought so hard to access. I turned and fell to my knees before Tubby. I began sucking his dick and licking his balls, as Tubby anchored himself, placing his hands on the opposite booth walls. The sounds emanating from our booth were almost comical, as Tubby began to grunt with horniness.

Sep soon got up and plugged straight into Tubby’s slick hole. I moved the chair in front of Tubby and sat down, so he could suck me while Sep fucked him. When Sep unloaded, I jumped up and took station behind Tubby. I also did not last too long before seeding his arse. Sep, of course, got to his knees immediately, to suck our two loads out of Tubby’s backside. Once Tubby lifted his body, I again moved before him to receive his fresh load.

Tubby became a regular at our home on Friday evenings after that, when his wife was otherwise engaged. Sep loved videoing me being plugged, and unplugged by Tubby’s knob, and got very excited watching Tubby’s huge body humping me. Truthfully I didn’t mind, and really like Tubby. Sep would then join in, after placing the camcorder on the tripod. A mass of bodies writhed on the bed, fucking, sucking, and kissing. Tubby always had us in hysterics with his wonderful sense of humour. Tubby particularly loved piss-play, which was always a pivotal feature of the evening.

As far as the park was concerned, Sep soon discovered that Sundays were busier than Saturdays. Sep also became more and more demanding every Sunday and wasn’t satisfied until I had been numerous times. What I found strange, was compliant the guys were with Sep, as far as being filmed was concerned. One Sunday I was fucked by twelve guys. The finale consisted of a double fucking by two well-hung men.

When we got home, my arse was so sore that I refused Sep’s advances for the first time. He happily wanked himself, once he had edited his cache from the afternoon’s action.

When college holidays arrived, Dreyfus had a brainwave. Because Sep’s kids would be spending time with him, I would normally have returned to my parent’s home. Our plan was to tell my parents that I would be working on a smallholding, to ‘get back to nature.’ They thought it was a brilliant idea.

That three week holiday was fantastic. Although Dreyfus’ place was very rustic, I had fallen head over heels in love with him.

Sep had not turned out to be the guy I that thought he was, and I was tired of his escalating sexual demands.

Two weeks later, I told Sep that I would be moving in with Dreyfus. He was annoyed at first but realized that I was in love and accepted the situation. Truthfully, Sep really didn’t have any choice in the matter.

My parents thought that my desire to embrace nature and the natural way of life was very noble. What a laugh!

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments