Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Opposite Block

"I am facinated by two guys in the opposite block..."

16
6 Comments 6
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Prologue:

A few months ago I bought an apartment in a ten story block. My apartment, 1009, was the uppermost corner unit on the right side of the building. Across from my block, there was a second, mirror image apartment block facing the one I lived in. Between the two structures, we had a beautiful garden and large lap pool, which both buildings overlooked and utilized. Of particular interest to me was apartment 1000, in the opposite block. It was the uppermost corner unit on the left side of that building, directly across from me. Two guys lived there, and I was frequently captivated by the goings-on in their apartment. At night I always turned my lights off and watched the two men at play through my binoculars. Their Venetian blinds were always set horizontally open, and even with dimmed lights I could see the horny buggers sexually interacting with one another. I was sure these guys had fucked and sucked each other off, in every nook and cranny of their unit. My binoculars were always in my left hand as I watch their sessions so that my right hand could stimulate me. I had, without doubt, the best porn television channel in the city.

My Story:

Arriving home at eight p.m. one Friday evening I was surprised to find a note under my door. Opening the note I read: ‘Unit 1000…The opposite block. We C U C us. Come for dinner at 6 p.m. tomorrow if U like what you C. Warmest regards, Grant & Lawry.’

Fuck…They had obviously seen me watching them! After reading the note I turned my lights off and I went to the window to look across. As always they were at it, and after a short time, I saw the guy being fucked, binoculars in his hand, waving at me. How the fuck were they seeing me with my lights off?

All morning Saturday I thought about the invitation. There was no doubt that I simply had to join them for dinner that evening. Even with the usual dimmed lighting across the way, both guys appeared to be really hot. At around twelve p.m. I slipped a note under their door stating: ‘See you at 6 p.m., warmest regards, Tovey.’

Arriving at their place six p.m., I was delighted to find the guys even better looking than I had imagined. Both stood around six-foot tall and had slim masculine bodies. Grant was fair-haired and Lawry, the marginally better looking of the two, had dark hair. They were not effeminate, and upon meeting them most people would never have thought that they were gay. There also appeared to be no roleplay between the two. After we were seated in the lounge with drinks in hand, I simply had to have my curiosity sated.

“How did you see me? I always have my lights switched off.”

Both sniggered before Lawry told me that they had night vision binoculars. Being suspicious that I was watching them, they had often observed me when their lights were turned off. They said that they got a real kick out of being watched. Asking if they weren’t worried about my neighbours seeing them, they informed me that both neighbours to the left of me always had their curtains closed.

With their Venetian blinds set horizontally open the people living on the floors below me, had their view greatly impaired due to the upward angle.

Prior to dinner, we engaged in the customary; ‘who are you, and what do you do’ routine. Both men constantly attended to the food in the kitchen and by seven-thirty, we were seated at the dining table. These guys could really cook and the entire dinner was fantastic.

After dinner, I assisted clearing up and shortly, the order had been restored in the kitchen. Moving back to the lounge we continued chatting and sipping on our wine once seated.

Grant who was seated next to me on the large sofa then got up and started stripping. Lawry followed shortly, suggesting that we all get more comfortable. Lawry was hairier than Grant but as I had suspected, both of them had lovely masculine bodies. The two guys were also more than adequately endowed. Fortunately, I didn’t do too badly in the cock department either.

Lawry, however, put Grant and me to shame, in the balls department. Lawry’s balls were huge, floppy, and just magnificent. Presently Lawry joined Grant and me on the couch with me playing piggy in the middle. Hands began caressing thighs as our conversation dried up, and actions commenced replacing words.

Grant closed in on my mouth as Lawry’s lips located my one nipple. Both my hands discovered the knobs on either side of me before Grant began tugging on my dick and Lawry fondling with my balls. After a while, the two mouths swapped positions as Lawry moved to my mouth, and Grant located my other nipple. The sensuality of our threesome was awesome.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

Whispering in my ear Lawry said, “We don’t do role-play, we give and receive, hopefully, you’re okay with that.”

My reply was a succinct, “Absolutely.”

Nothing was rushed, the interplay relaxed and as erotic as hell. Grant then moved his hot mouth down and sheathed my dick. Lawry stepped onto the sofa and with his legs on either side of me, invaded my eager mouth. As his fat balls began slapping my chest I moved one of my hands that had been on Grants head upwards, to fondle Lawry’s pouch of wonder.

As our train of ecstasy ambled on lustfully, Grant moved off the sofa and with his knees on the carpet, he lifted my legs. Grants fervent tongue then excavated my crack, while he jerked on my cock simultaneously. By now Lawry’s dick had fully invaded my throat as he patiently speared all the way in, and then out of my mouth.

A while later, I heard Lawry tell Grant it was time to swap positions. Grant moved onto the sofa impaling my mouth, as Lawry lifted my legs. Lawry then commenced his incursion of my well-lubricated manhole. Again Lawry’s actions were unhurried as he gently pushed and pulled his rod, all the way in and out of me. Grant’s oral attack, however, was a little more animated than Lawry’s and my throat got a good working over.

The double penetration of my holes was unbelievable and I felt as excited as a kid who had just received a much anticipated Christmas gift. As Lawry’s thrusting escalated he tugged on my knob. Being in sensual overload, I announced that I was about to cum. Pulling his knob out of me Lawry fell to his knees to receive my load. Grant, who was also very close, began spurting into my mouth seconds later. Once Lawry had sucked me dry he quickly returned to his former station and started thrusting into me purposefully.

A minute or so later, he grunted as he released a torrent of spunk into my hole. From the volume I received, I knew that those balls were not for show.

We returned to our seats afterward, again sipping our wine and chatting. I admitted that I had just experienced my first three-some, practically gushing about how much I had enjoyed it.

Apparently, they had done this twice before, but the third party on both those occasions had been very disappointing. Both guaranteed me that their bad luck appeared to be at an end because of the session we had just enjoyed. They also told me that although they had been together for three happy years, they always felt that an added bit of ‘spice,’ now and then, could do no harm.

A short while later it was collectively agreed that the action should continue in the bedroom.

I was asked to lie on my back once there before Grant impaled himself on my dick. With the two of them facing one another, Lawry placed his arse crack over my face. As Grant rode me and Lawry mashed his butt over my head, they embraced and started kissing. Our collective groans of contentment were incredibly erotic. They regularly changed positions as we lustfully continued on our journey.

Grant later replaced me on the bed, and lying on his back I got my butt serviced. With Lawry kissing me his hole was serviced by Grant’s dick. Again we lustily ambled on before Lawry and I swapped positions once more. Lawry then lay on his back as our ritual continued.

When we all started getting closer to orgasm we formed a cock to mouth triangle on the bed and erupted into one another’s mouths simultaneously. My mouth was fortunately on the receiving end of Lawry’s spunk waterfall.

Once done I mentioned that I should be on my way not wanting to overstay my welcome. The guys looked surprised and asked what my hurry was. According to them, we were just warming up. Smiling Lawry told me that they would love me to spend the night, and with an even broader smile, I agreed.

I did spend the night and discovered that as predicted, we were far from finished.

We got together on a regular basis from then on. I was always very respectful of their relationship and always let them initiate our interactions. We alternated between apartments and the sex was always brilliant. The triangular affection that I developed with Lawry and Grant was awesome. More and more, there were murmurs from them about me moving in and formally cementing our horny tripartite.

Who knew where this would lead…

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments