Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Paint Job (Part 2)

"The two men show their wedding night artist how they would like to be painted."

6
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
6.1k words 6.1k words

"You've obviously discussed the other five paintings of the set in some detail," I remarked to my two clients.  "Could you give me a rundown of what you have in mind so I have an idea of context?"

"Okay, so the first is the beautiful composition of us kneeling face-to-face with our erections forming a heart-shape," Stephen told me, before laughing again at my misgivings about how trite that might look.  "And in the second, I'm giving my new husband oral pleasure."

"You're sucking his cock?" I clarified.

"Very enthusiastically," he nodded.

Adam allowed himself a smug smile and then announced, "In the third, I show similar enthusiasm for licking my groom's sizable anus."

"Looking especially pink and moist," I nodded.  That was going to be a very interesting piece to paint!

"The fourth painting is of our first consummation... it shows Adam's magnificent manhood entering me from behind," Stephen explained.

"Yes, we want that one to be spectacular," Adam cut in.  "It's going to be a picture we look at often... two newly-married men enjoying the first joining of our bodies!"

Stephen grinned eagerly at the prospect and then said, "We have a lot of friends who'll be really interested to see us painted together at such a special moment."

"We want it to show that we're two men wedded together," Adam specified.  "Not only symbolically in our vows but now physically in our anal union..."

"So lots of movement and thrusting... the two of us clinging onto each other in our ecstasy that we're now bonded as one..."

"I'll produce something really exceptional for you," I assured them.  "I've got a pretty good idea about what you want and I think the key is the symmetry and spacing."

I noticed that Adam was growing a very conspicuous hard-on at the prospect of penetrating his younger lover for the first time in wedlock.  It was still quite droopy but in size terms it was already an easy match for his lover's organ.  Of the pair of them, it was obvious that Adam was the one with the bull-dick and as it rose steadily upwards, it lengthened and thickened to leave Stephen's lagging as a distant runner-up.

"Oh... er... sorry," Adam smiled sheepishly when he saw me staring at the great appendage that was developing between his legs.  "All this talk of our wedding night... of making love to my new husband... kind of gets a guy excited, you know...?"

"I can see why you asked me not to exaggerate your size... you're both already so well-endowed!"

"I knew you weren't entirely convinced by my claims... but yes... please do paint them very much as they are!"

"Even if I paint just them as they are, they'll probably look over-exaggerated!  I've never seen a pair of cocks so big... not that I've seen many pairs of cocks, of course!"

"It's a gay thing," Stephen chuckled.  "Pushing your dick up a guy's butt kind of cultivates it... there's something in the crud up there that gives it the nourishment to grow really long and thick!"

"Is that right?" I asked, wide-eyed with interest.  "Maybe I should have had some fun on the ship, after all!  I could have had a donger the size of my arm the number of chances I had!"

But then Stephen burst out laughing.  "Michael, I'm just kidding you!  We actually met on a dating website for well-hung guys!"

"Oh, I see," I chuckled.  "Well, it's good you found you shared other interests as well."

I peered back at Adam's cock that was now standing a good ten or eleven inches high.  Its shaft was broad and swollen, and an intricate spiderweb of veins coursed across its surface.  The great plum head at the top was shiny and purple, and the deep slit cleaving its tip in two was oozing a thin stream of goo.

He grinned at me, clearly enjoying exhibiting his developing organ to a man who'd painted so many more modest ones.  "I rather think you're looking forward to painting my rooster once it's fully woken..."

"Yes, I am," I smiled.  "An endowment like yours will make an extremely dramatic centrepiece for one of my paintings!"

I pulled my eyes away from Adam's burgeoning enormity and went on "So I assume you want the fifth painting to show the second consummation...?"

"Yes, as well as our first orgasm together as husband and husband!" Stephen nodded eagerly.  "I want you to paint Adam's fully engorged cock firing an arc of semen out in front him and the expression on my face making it clear that mine is being discharged up inside him."

"Yes, even if we don't actually cum together," Adam said, "we'd like you paint us as if we did."

"Of course," I nodded.  "That's a fairly standard request.  And the sixth painting?"

"Our first post-coital bliss on the threshold of our honeymoon," Adam instructed.  "We'll be toasting our future with a couple of glasses of bubbly, relaxing together with our cocks softening between our legs.  As I mentioned earlier, I'd like our gaping anuses to be visible in the painting, still dribbling with our outpourings of seed."

"Well, let's get back to the second of your paintings," I suggested, aware of the time and eager to get my remaining sketches drafted before it got too late.  "How do you want yourselves to be positioned?"

"Do many other couples ask for a cock-sucking piece?" Stephen asked, sitting down on the edge of the leather sofa.  "I don't want it to seem... you know... like I'm a tart..."

"How can you seem like a tart taking your husband's excitement in your mouth?" Adam soothed.  "It will be a lovely moment and a lovely painting... it shows you wetting your betrothed's large glory so it can more easily slide up inside you."

"About half of my clients include an oral piece," I reassured Stephen.  "Generally, it's the groom who wants the painting of his wife's supposed first taste of his erection... the bride in return gets something rather less explicitly staged."

"Okay, so how do you think it will work best?" Stephen wondered, as Adam stood alongside him with his spectacular hard-on pointing towards his face.  "I mean, do I take just a few inches into my mouth or do you want me to take the whole thing so he's ball-deep against my chin?"

"I suggest that, since the point of the piece is to show you wetting your husband's cock to prepare it to penetrate your bottom, I paint you licking along the length of it to get it slick with your spit."

"So it's not actually a blowjob painting..." Stephen nodded.  "It's more of a lube-job painting... I think I kind of prefer that..."

"Lube-job?"

"Yeah... I'm just lubricating his cock with my mouth and my spit."

Stephen shuffled across on the sofa so that his face was right in front of Adam's pulsating hard-on.

He muttered, "So what do you reckon... like this?"

He extended his tongue towards the big mushroom cap, licked the dribble off it and grinned broadly up at his lover.  Then he chuckled and, no doubt referring to some private joke between them, muttered, "Big in size, big in taste... eh, Mr Cooper?!"

I started sketching Adam's cock, hoping I could do justice to its gorgeous extravagance.  The great head at its tip was a stunning purple, its slick flesh bloated full and looking smooth and sumptuous.  The thick girth behind it was solid and sturdy, and the throbbing blood vessels knotted right across its long length made it look still more imposing.

I could smell the sharp odour of the glistening helmet, teeming with Adam's pheromones and virility, and found to my surprise that I liked it greatly.

I wondered if I could somehow paint this man's large erection to suggest its strong, musky odour.  I'd done it with a vagina once - the newly-married man who'd picked up the piece had laughed and said he could just about smell it - now I wondered if I could repeat the trick with this wonderfully aromatic cock.

Adam grinned at me.  "I think you're rather enjoying sketching my arousal, aren't you, Michael?"

I smiled back at him.  "I think I am!"

"I was worried you might need a bigger sketchpad!"

I chuckled.  "You're not the first groom to use that joke but you're definitely the first for whom it could be true!"

Once I'd got the broad shape of the great phallus down, worrying that my paint was going to woefully diminish the sheer splendour of the original, I suggested to Stephen, "You need to get your spit all over it... make the head moist and gooey to show that it's ready for the main event!"

Stephen looked uncertain.  "Maybe it would be better with the helmet still emerging from his foreskin... as if the groom's manhood is slowly being roused by my mouth..."

He yanked Adam's foreskin forwards, now unable to fully cover the huge mushroom head of the enormous cock, and then back again, unable to decide which would make the better composition.

He slid it forwards again, then back... forwards then back... until Adam stopped him, panting, "Honey, if you keep doing that I'm gonna blow my nut all over your face..."

Stephen guffawed.  "Wouldn't be the first time!"

"I suggest that the foreskin is half-retracted," I interjected.  "It shows that the cock is still in the process of being prepared and your tongue lapping at the head will make it clear that it's your mouth that's getting it so slick and wet."

"I'm going to love this painting so much!" Stephen grinned.  "Can you show me smiling as I taste the lovely big sausage I've found stashed away in the front of my new husband's trousers!  I want our friends to see how much I'm enjoying licking it!"

"I'll make you look very excited and eager," I nodded.  "Now, would you mind having a little... er... dress rehearsal, as it were?  I need Adam's cock to be wet with your spit so that I can sketch its surface looking slick..."

"No need to ask twice!" Stephen guffawed.  "It'll be good to get some practice in!"

Adam laughed, "Like you need any practice at cock-sucking, Steve!"

Stephen reached up with both hands and cupped them around his lover's two big buttocks.  Then he opened his mouth wide and leaned in to consume the massive hard-on that was curving upwards from Adam's tightly trimmed pubic bush.  He sucked it roughly and hungrily, sweeping his mouth up and down its long, thick shaft and managing to take eight or nine inches of it down his well-trained throat.

Fuck me, I thought.  If only my wife could give a blowjob even half as good as that!

Adam grabbed his fiancé's head and started bucking his hips in time with the mouth that was slurping so furiously on his cock.

"Aw yeah!" he called out, immersing himself fully in the sensation of having his huge man-meat so expertly consumed, driving it as hard as he could in and out of the face held firmly in front of him.

A bloke on one of the ships I'd been stationed had once offered me a 'flutie', as we'd called it back then, in exchange for my grog ration.  I'd turned him down, thinking of the way an old girlfriend had reluctantly licked the head of my cock while mainly using her hand on the shaft.  If it had occurred to me that men must suck other guys' cocks the way they like their own to be treated, I'd have traded a week of grog to have my cock sucked like this.

Stephen opened his jaw as wide as he could to let his larger partner slam his colossal shaft in and out of his mouth.  He let go of a buttock and reached down to start wanking his own cock off.

He was actually enjoying having Adam's huge manhood pummelling his face!  I marvelled at the idea, allowing myself a titillated smile, before realising that I too would probably enjoy the feel of having such a big cock gratifying itself inside my mouth, though whether I'd be compelled to masturbate would be another matter.

Adam turned to me with a snarl on his face and bellowed at surprising volume.  "Aw yeah... watch me face-fuck him!  Watch him drink down the jizz from my fuckin' big cock!"

"Er... that's enough, now, guys!" I felt it necessary to intervene.  "I think you've got it wet enough!"

Stephen tried to pull off Adam's thick schlong but at first the bigger man wouldn't let him.  His lover seemed determined to cum down his throat and it took him a few seconds, and several attempts at holding Stephen's face in place, before finally remembering where he was and released his fiancé from his grip.

Stephen fell forwards, gasping to recover his breath, and as his hand was pulled away from Adam's backside, the soon-to-be groom's rear hole let out a powerful fart.  I realised that Stephen had pushed his finger up his partner's butt while he'd been fellating him.

"Oh... er... I'm really sorry about that, Michael," Adam muttered with sudden embarrassment.  "Seems like we got a bit... er... carried away!"

"Well, at least I can be in no doubt about what anal masturbation is now," I chuckled, aware of a distinctly bummy smell wafting from Stephen's middle finger.  I could see from the sticky stain down to the knuckle exactly how far up Adam's arse it had been.

"We get quite vocal during our sex," he explained.  "It's just talk, you know... a bit crude but nothing serious?"

"I have no problem with sex talk," I replied, sketching the frothy trails of mucus that Stephen's mouth had left on the spit-soaked erection in front of me.  "I was actually more worried you were about to climax.  Remember we have four more paintings left to arrange."

"You don't need to worry about that," Adam laughed.  "I mean, on the night itself we'll probably both orgasm two or three times.  Stephen will definitely seed my butt and I'll definitely seed his, but I'm sure we'll cum a few times doing other things too..."

"Really?" I asked.  In my experience grooms are often too drunk to manage even a single climax.

"Yeah, when we haven't had sex or masturbated for a few days, we can easily keep going for three or four hours..."

I finished off drawing Adam's cock which was now beginning a droop a little.  I would enjoy painting the little bubbles of Stephen's spit glinting like tiny beads on its head and smeared along its shaft gathered around the intricate knots of his zigzagging veins.

"Before our wedding day, we've agreed to abstain completely for a week," Stephen announced.  "We'll both be as horny as hell on the night, so two or three orgasms each should be the minimum to expect."

"Can you just turn towards the light a little..." I said, struggling to get the sheen of his helmet just right before it withered too much.  "What sort of time do you think I'll be able to get to bed on your wedding night?  It'd be nice if I could get at least a few hours' sleep before driving home next morning..."

They'd booked me a room in the hotel they were using for the reception, so once the last cock had shot the last load of the proceedings, I'd be able to turn in right away.

"We plan to leave the evening function at about midnight," Adam replied as I sketched the play of light across his bell-end.

"Yeah, we've bought two really cute waistcoats to wear for our first dance," Stephen chuckled.  "Tight butt-hugging trousers and some gorgeous patent leather shoes..."

"Given half an hour or so to say our goodnights to family and friends," Adam went on, getting back to answering my question, "we should be on our wedding bed and going cock-to-cock together by about one in the morning."

"Well, I'll set my easel up for midnight and wait in your room for you to arrive.  You really won't know I'm there... I'll be quiet as a mouse tucked away in a dark corner..."

Adam nodded and continued, "I'd expect our first consummation to be underway at two.  The hotel will be quieting down by then and our guests will be returning to their bedrooms, so it will be nice for them to hear us cementing our wedding vows very boisterously as they turn in."

"And the second consummation?"

"Probably around four," Stephen shrugged.  "We'll both climax during our first consummation, obviously, so after a little relaxation and plenty of champagne, we'll get back to our nuptials when we've both fully recovered."

"Most people will be asleep by then, but I expect one or two will stay up to hear the happy couple change places to make their matrimonial bond full and final."

"So the last clink of our champagne glasses should be at around five and you can head off to bed once you've sketched us covered in each other's seed."

I nodded, now even more worried about how much sleep I would get that night.  Most couples are concluding their wedding nuptials by about two.  It seemed likely that Stephen would still be banging away behind Adam's two big buttocks come first light.

"Okay, so onto the third painting," I said as brightly as I could, turning to a fresh page in my sketch pad.  "As I remember it, after Stephen has orally pleasured you, you'll be licking his bottom, I believe."

"Well, as you just saw, he loves having my mouth around his cock," Stephen chuckled.  "He'll probably cum down my throat, and then he'll turn around so I can rim him while I finish myself off with my hand..."

"Nice..."

"Like we said," Adam added, "we don't have a set itinerary we're going to follow, but that's the likely course of events."

"So then we'll have a little snuggle together," Stephen went on, "maybe a glass or two of bubbly.  And then, yes, after that, my husband will prepare me to receive him by sticking his tongue up my tush."

"Actually, would you mind, Michael, if we call our rears our 'arses'?" Adam asked.  "I mean, that's what we've got back there... a couple of very well-used arseholes!"

"Well, you know, I wasn't sure if you'd find the word 'arse' offensive...

emma_shy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emma_shy

after all, for you guys they're your sexual organs.  But if you're happy to call them your arseholes... well, like you say, that's what they are!"

Adam smiled.  "Okay, so I've thought long and hard about the arse-licking piece and I think I've figured out exactly how I want it."

Stephen got up, turned around so that his back was to me, and then lifted his right leg to rest his foot on the sofa.  Adam knelt down so that Stephen could present his bare bum in front of him, and then the older man grinned at me as if proud to have me see his face alongside his fiancé's big round bum cheeks.

"Bend over, Steve," he told his lover.  "Let us see your pucker."

Stephen bent forwards, making his crack gape open and exposing, just above the tops of his thighs, his oval-shaped anus.  It was large and pink, like a soft puffy hoop, and the hole in the middle of it kept blinking and squinting as if unable to believe that it was being observed by a stranger.

"Wow!" I exclaimed before bursting out with an involuntary laugh.  "It's kind of nice in a way... sort of succulent... inviting..."

Stephen guffawed at that.  "I bet you really do wish you'd taken your shipmates up on some of their offers!"

"Maybe I do," I admitted.  "It's so much bigger than I expected... so much bigger than mine..."

"Well, yours doesn't take Adam's big cock up it!" Stephen laughed, before adding, "Or at least I hope it doesn't!"

"So that's what's made it so big and swollen... regular buggery?"

I saw Adam flinch and realised I'd made another faux pas.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.  "I meant to say regular... er... joining... or however it was you described it..."

"Buggery is a very blunt word," Adam said.  "I don't deny it's an accurate word... our sex does include what the dictionary would define as buggery.  But calling it that makes it seem so crude and loveless..."

"It was the official naval word for it," I explained.  "Lowly shipmen got by bumming each other on the sly.  The higher-up officers engaged together in the much more respectable-sounding buggery in their private quarters."

"I think I'd have rather liked that!" Adam nodded thoughtfully.  "Being a naval officer and enjoying a spot of buggery with my colleagues!"

"How about just calling it 'anal sex', Michael?" Stephen smiled back at me over his shoulder.  "But to answer your question - yes, regularly receiving Adam's cock has made my butt-hole grow so big and swollen..."

"It's going to be fascinating to paint," I nodded, starting to sketch the cleft between Stephen's buttocks, leaving space for the large oval opening four-fifths of the way down it.  "It has certain vaginal qualities... but it has a shape and texture all of its own..."

"Can you underplay any vaginal qualities you might think it has?" Adam quickly demanded.  "He's a man and it's his arsehole... can you make that abundantly clear in your composition of the piece?"

I nodded and chuckled.  He seemed almost horrified that he might look like he was licking a pussy in one of his wedding-night paintings.

"Perhaps, then, Stephen, you should bend forwards a little more and open your legs wider.  That way I can include your testicles in the composition to make your gender unequivocal."

"Oh yes, that's an excellent idea," Adam approved as Stephen adjusted his position to make his bollocks hang down underneath his arsehole.  I saw that his right testicle drooped much lower than his left and made a quick outline of how they hung before sketching in the wrinkled texture of his scrotum.

"What about the... er... hairiness between his cheeks?" I asked.  "Will you both be shaved back there on the night itself."

I only asked because most brides these days are smoothly waxed for their wedding and even if they're not they insist that the paintings show no body hair.

I should have known better!

"Absolutely not!" Adam all but barked at me.  "We're men with hairy arses... that's how we want them painted!"

"Fair enough," I nodded, starting to fill in the wiry fuzz running down Stephen's arse crack.

Stephen turned around again and queried, "Do grooms generally want their bums painted hairless, then?"

"I don't normally paint the grooms' bums," I smiled.  "When the couple request that their love-making is painted from behind, the grooms' buttocks are usually shown in shadow and always clenched tightly together."

"Aw, that's a pity," Stephen chuckled.  "I bet a lot of grooms' butts would look really hot splayed open and with their cute little crinkles out on show!"

I laughed as I began to sketch the outline of his anus.  It really was going to be an amazing thing to paint, bulging outwards and looking so full and moist while betraying its primary function with its tight muscular ring.

"Some of the grooms' little crinkles, as you put it, look anything but cute.  Wedding day nerves can be... shall we say... very apparent on the back of a newly-married man's underpants."

"What... you mean skid marks?" Stephen called back.

I nodded.  "Sometimes deep enough to plant the bridal bouquets in."

Instead of both bursting out laughing as I'd expected them to, Adam said, "A little rear soilage isn't necessarily unattractive, Michael."

"Really?"

"Yes, a small amount of smearing is completely natural during anal sex between men and can have a certain... how should I put it... indelicate appeal."

"We're talking about shit here, are we?" I checked, at which Adam nodded and Stephen giggled from where he was bending forwards.  "And you're saying that some shit might be... er... apparent during your sex?"

"Given the orifice we use for sex, Michael, I'd say it's quite possible... wouldn't you?"

"So Stephen might... well... be a little dirty when you're licking his anus?"

"Oh my god, I so can't believe you just said that," Stephen guffawed.  "Of course I won't!  Jesus Christ, that would be just so gross!"

"We're not animals, Michael," Adam said curtly.  "But we do have arseholes that we use for shitting... so during penetration - sometimes - a certain amount of soilage is, quite naturally, visible on the shafts of our cocks."

"Our cocks are both big so they probably show it more," Stephen quipped over his shoulder.  

"And do you want me to show that in the paintings?" I asked.  "If it happens, I mean."

"I've indicated very clearly that I want the whole set to be a full and frank depiction of our first night as wedded men.  So if one or both of our cocks happens to get a little... er... discoloured, then yes, we very much want you to show that..."

"It's part of the way we make love," Stephen agreed.  "I mean, we didn't discuss this, but now that the issue has come up, I actually think you should show that our cocks are smeared, even if they're not.  It shows our total acceptance of each other... that our love is completely unconditional..."

"Oh yes... excellent idea!" Adam smiled.  "It expresses that we embrace what's inside as well as what's out..."

I nodded slowly.  I really hadn't been expecting this.  I'd been very aware of the possibility of what Adam had called 'rear soilage' having once painted a groom who'd insisted that I show him anally pleasuring his bride.  In that case I'd decided to paint his penis far more tastefully than it had appeared on the night, and I suppose I would have taken the same course of action with these men if this awkward conversation hadn't arisen.

"Don't look so shocked!" Adam laughed, seeing my somewhat stunned expression.  "We engage in bum sex, Michael... you should have expected to have to include a few extra browns in your pallet of colours!"

"I just... I don't know if I can make something like that look attractive... erotic..."

"Hopefully you'll see on our wedding night that how beautiful our love-making is and you'll be able to express that beauty in all its forms in your paintings."

I nodded and then smiled.  "You're very good at setting me challenges, the pair of you."

Adam smiled back.  "I think you'll realise that there actually is no challenge... that the more bodily aspects of our sex serve only to intensify the sense of togetherness you're conveying."

"I'm sure you're right," I accepted.  "So now that I've got the outline of Stephen's hind-quarters down... would you like to position your face where you want me to paint it?"

Adam moved across to apply his face to his fiancé's rear.  He leaned in one way and then another before asking, "How does it look best?"

"I thought you said you had it worked out..."

"I did, but I want you to be able to show my avid arousal in my expression... as well as my tongue lapping at his chute."

"Okay... you need to crane your neck this way," I said, reaching forwards and gently turning his head towards his partner's bum.  "Stick your tongue out... can you reach his opening...?"

Adam extended his tongue and for the first time I saw one man lapping at the bulging gape of another man's arsehole.  I found myself mesmerized by it and stared agog at the tip of his tongue teasing and caressing the bloated ring of his lover's anus.  Adam's eyes swivelled around so he could see my wide-eyed fascination and his mouth broke into a grin as he kept licking around Stephen's squinting hole.

"My God..." I muttered.  "It really is quite... well... something..."

"Tastes really gorgeous, too," Adam chortled.  "Actually, can you smell it?"

I sniffed tentatively towards Stephen's puckered opening and could appreciate a distinctive odour wafting from it.  It was brash and bodily but surprisingly arousing, and I found myself drawn to it in way that I hadn't expected.  It reminded me of the delicious stink of all the men's dirty underwear which I used to secretly enjoy when I'd been assigned to laundry duty on ship.

"Well yes... it is quite interesting," I smiled and admitted.  "I can see the appeal!"

Adam licked around his fiancé's big swollen sphincter again, but this time allowed his tongue to venture inwards to explore the dark interior in the middle.  He grinned at me as he enjoyed the richer bitterness lurking within Stephen's quivering anus, and then declared, "Jesus Christ!  It tastes so fucking hot!"

"It really is extraordinarily intimate," I muttered, realising that I was starting to get a little turned on watching him feast on the arse of another large man.  "This is going to be a truly remarkable painting!"

I would exaggerate the colour and shininess of Stephen's dilated bunghole, giving it the texture of a lovely ripe cherry.  I'd show the saliva literally dribbling from Adam's tongue as he lapped at its forbidden flavours and revelled in his lover's sleaziest scents.

"Look how horny it makes me!" Adam leered at me, gesturing to his huge cock that was towering upright in front of him.  Its enormous head had fully inflated again, now looking polished and purple, and the tight slit at the very top steadily seeped with his preseminal fluid.

"I'd like to frame your cock within the painting," I said.  "It would be so much more powerful to show how rampantly aroused you are from tasting your new husband's swollen opening..."

"Preparing his arsehole for our first consummation," Adam corrected me.  "That's the message I want this piece to convey."

"Well, all the more reason to include the organ that going to be... er... consummating the hole that your tongue is moistening."

"Okay, so the top half of the painting will show me licking hubby's chuff... the bottom half will show my big cock getting ready to slide up it when it's wet."

"Yes," I smiled, adjusting my sketch.  "I think that will work extremely well!"

Adam returned to lapping at Stephen's protuberant pucker who gasped, "Aw yeah... lick it how I like it..."

He bent further forwards to open his bloat more fully and pushed his arse harder against his lover's face so he could probe his hole more deeply.

"Oh God... it feels so good," he sighed.  "Go on... stick it in... nice and hard!"

"Does it actually feel nice, then?" I asked, outlining Adam's squatting body with his cock emerging thick and proud from his neatly-shorn bush.

"It feels heavenly!" Stephen crooned.  "Have you never had it done to you?"

"My wife has never even touched my bottom... I think she'd file for divorce if I suggested she put her face anywhere near it!"

"Well, you don't know what you're missing," he smiled back at me.  "The sphincter is so sensitive... so full of nerves and receptors... having someone's tongue teasing it... sliding it into it... is just the best!"

I nodded, continuing my sketch, and then chuckled at his grinning face as he continued to peer over his shoulder at me.  It was odd, to say the least, to be having a conversation with a man whose splayed anus was being so hungrily consumed.

"Is it better than receiving Adam's cock up it?" I asked with a smirk.

He laughed back.  "I dunno about that... that's really good too!"

"It always looked very painful when I saw my crewmates being bummed... sorry... I mean, having anal sex."

"Depends how you do it, I guess... I've always found it really exciting..."

As I finished off drawing Stephen's bent-over body, he asked, "Actually, can you get my cock in the painting too?"

"Your cock?"

"Yeah... if I push it down a bit... so it's really obvious how much I'm enjoying having my husband prepare me for our first physical union?"

"You'll have to open your legs a bit more... maybe raise your knee a little higher..."

He repositioned himself and I adjusted my drawing.  With his leg raised high I could get the full length of his erection in the piece.  I sketched it large and swollen and included a syrupy dribble of precum hanging from the head to show how aroused he was to have his lover's mouth moistening his hole.

"Does it work?" he asked.  "Can you see how boned up my cock is?"

"Yes... I've got your two big bollocks hanging down in front of Adam's chin and then your cock in front of them, reaching forwards and clearly fully engorged..."

"Oh nice," Adam grinned, taking a breather from feasting on his fiancé's rear.  "This is going to be such a scorching painting!"

"How about if I put my hand here?" Stephen asked, reaching back with his right arm and planting the palm of his hand on the back of Adam's head.  "Like I'm urging him to lick my arse more deeply...?"

I shook my head.  "I don't think you want to imply a need for coercion.  The painting will show Adam feeding from you very willingly and I think your hand on his head would detract from -"

"I'm not feeding from him, Michael!" Adam burst out laughing.  "I'm rimming his arsehole... it's about intimacy, not nourishment!"

"Oh... er... sorry," I spluttered.  "I just assumed that his bum might produce... well... a little discharge since he's so excited!"

"Come on, buddy, we keep telling you it's not a vagina!" Adam guffawed.

Stephen giggled back at me from where he was still bent over.  "Does your butt produce discharge when you're horny, Michael?"

"How would I know?" I snapped, annoyed that they were ridiculing what I felt had been a very reasonable assumption.  "Let's get back to the framing of the painting... I need to sketch it exactly how you want it..."

"It just sounded so funny," Adam chuckled.  "'Feeding from him'... like I was actually going to be fed on our wedding night from my husband's arsehole!"

"Some men like a sense of feeding to be shown in the painting of them orally pleasuring their new brides," I explained.  "The suggestion is of the male being enriched by his new bond with the female... I had just stupidly assumed a similar connotation here."

"Sorry," Adam smiled with more amusement than malice.  "But no... there's definitely to be no suggestion of feeding... that would be kind of gross!"

I finished off sketching how they were now positioned.  In spite of making yet another faux pas during the sitting, I had to admit I was greatly looking forward to painting this piece.  There were so many interesting juxtapositions to tease out between the mouth, the arsehole and, of course, the two cocks on full crank.

Then Adam asked, "Should I wrap my hand around my shaft so you can show me vigorously masturbating while I rim my groom's arsehole... show how much I'm enjoying preparing his entrance for our first wedded joining?"

He gave me a quick demo - actually grabbed his prick and started jerking his hand up and down it - as if I might not know what 'vigorously masturbating' meant.  He leered at me as he wanked his huge cock fast and hard.  His two big nuts bounced around, slapping between his thighs and his wrist, and he reached up with his free hand and gave his nipple a flirtatious tweak.

"Do you like it?" he gasped.  "Do you think it'll look hot?"

"I don't think so, Adam," I replied with a smile.  "The composition already has everything it needs.  Your masturbation... vigorous or otherwise... just confuses what is, I think, a very compelling message."

"Fair enough," he smiled back, releasing his large erection to stand upwards on its own again.  "I'd have really enjoyed that, though... having you paint me pleasuring myself!"

"Maybe that's something we could leave to a... er... solo sitting."

"Maybe we could," he chuckled.  "But since your works come in threes, we'd have to think up two other interesting ways I could pose for you."

I nodded, unsure of whether this was an opportunity for further business or a very misguided come-on, and turned to a fresh page in my sketchpad ready to start the sketches for painting number four.

To be continued

 

 

Published 
Written by RobertFurlong
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments